• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Shui was slashed by the blade, but no blood gushed out. Nor was the wound deadly. "Rude, I'm talking to you!" Shui shook her head as the dust came out of her eyes. "Now, any hints? Am I going to have to buy them?"

Last edited:
Shui drew in a sharp intake of breath through her teeth and looked around her. "Give me a second. It's not like I can just bring him here with a flick of my hand." She didn't like it, but she couldn't just let them enslave everyone here. She dissipated into mist and went to find Death.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Shui found herself in a hallway similar to the one her office was in, abled with six names

Kerco smirked "That was easy, now lets keep going while we wait, backup for this might be necessary"

Shui quickly flew to Death's door and knocked, fluttering around anxiously. She knew that this was a big problem. A huge problem. Should she have tried fighting them off? Well, if she failed then everything would've been thrown into chaos. "It's Shui," she called out to save time, her anxiousness rubbing off into her voice.

Windraza nodded and stalked off to find more to kill and turn into her servants. "What about that girl and wolf? Should we just get rid of them?"

A silver hawk and coppery and green owl flew into the clearing, chatting away. The silver hawk opened her beak to speak, until she saw the chaos beneath her. The copper owl with a green tint gave the silver hawk a confused look. "I sware, it normally isn't like this. When I say I'm going to get you a territory of your own, I mean it. One of my biggest regrets was chasing you out all those years ago."
Her amber eyes narrowed. "Just take care of your people. Don't appologise to me."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco shook his head "They won't be as useful with that dust in their system, besides, when they wake up, we'll already be long gone" he slipped into the shadows "You fight your way, I'll fight mine"

Death answered "Come in Shui"

Shui burst in, panic written all over her face. "Huge huge huge problem. Like, huge. Ok, so I only recived one file for a group of deaths in Silverhawk, so I went to find out what was happening. Appearently, someone is making things undead. They said they would stop if I got you, but if I didn't everyone there would be undead!" Shui darted around and she spoke so fast, that it was hard to understand what the sprite was saying.

The hawk and owl swooped down, both of them trying to stop the attack on Silver Glade.

Windraza attacked more creatures, most of the ones unable to fight her back much. After she finished with them, she rose them to serve her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco jumped into a tree and when he saw the two birds, jumping out from behind the hawk with his knife, not trying to stab her yet, just bring him down

Death slowly nodded "I just got a message from balance about something in that caliber, it seems Undead handed his essence off..." he stood up "Let us go then, and be careful"

Copperowl didn't notice Kerco until her companion, and sister, fell to the ground. She screeched in terror and flew after her sister and her attacker, a green aura surrounding her talons. She knew Silverhawk would try attacking, but her sister was awful at attacking from the ground. At least last time she checked, she was.

Shui nodded and followed Death.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco raised his dagger and shoved it strite down, holding the bird at her neck.

Death waved their hand and made another door in the middle of the hallway, walking up and opening it, in the field, the door materialized out of mist

Silverhawk screeched loudly, using some magic to make it sound louder than she really was. She tried to scratch Kerco with her talons, which were glowing yellow with her spell. Copperowl veered up due to the fact Silverhawk's screech hurt her ears so much, she thought she would go deft. She watched her sister in worry, hoping that her captor would let her go.

Shui went through the portal and looked around her. It looked worse then when she left it. It looked like the blue sprite was about to scream in anger.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco hand twitched, causing him to miss, he scowled as he bent down the blade in a scissor like motion. Death walked through and looked around, the door disappointing, scythe in hand

Sliverhawk narrowed her eyes, her talons emitted an amber glow as a swarm of locusts came their way. Silverhawk knew that they weren't real, but her combat magic was extremely limited, to the point she didn't know how to use it. She continued to claw at Kerco.

Shui sighed. "It was better when I went to get you. I swear." She looked over the area and saw a silver hawk fighting for her life. Against the person she was fighting earlier. Near them, she thought she saw a dark cloud that buzzed loudly. What was even happening there?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco looked at the swarm, made a quick slash near the ground and jumped back into the shadows, running back a while in the shadows and jumping into a tree to watch for now.

Death looked at Windazra and glared at her, not that she could see Death's eyes, but one could tell.

Windraza glared back giving a small smirk. She didn't need to be told who this was. She already knew. While she wanted Life to show up as well, she was fine was taking care of him first, since he went through all the trouble coming here.

Silverhawk clung onto her life, if barely. She gave a labored sigh as Copperowl landed next to her. "How bad is it?"
Copperowl shook her head. "You live, if barely. Something tells me that it's going to take a while to heal, if at all. Even with our combined spells." As the owl said this, her talons glowed blue as she tried to heal the worse injuries.

Windraza, keeping her grin, tapped her chin with a talon, as if she was thinking. "What if I refuse?" She already knew what she chose, but she wanted to see what Death would follow up on his punishment. Which she doubted.

Shui looked around for the other person responsible for all of the undead running around. She was slightly angered by the fact she couldn't find him, but she didn't say anything as she looked like she was about to spring if she was jumped.

Last edited:
Windraza chuckled. "That's such a harsh punishment. I guess I'll just have to see if you can follow through on what you say." She rose up in the air. "Because I'm not giving up my plan."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death floated up in the air a swiped Windraza with their sythe, the weapon slicing through any defense without harming anything not alive

Kerco crouched at the edge of a shadow, looking up at Death and trying to think of a way to get Death down

Windraza snarled as the scythe hit her even though she tried to dodge it. She dove down, falling close to the ground before stopping herself and flying upwards again. Right now, all she wanted to do is see how quick he was. To see if she had any advantige. Which, at the moment, seemed very unlikely.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death whipped around quickly and traveled quickly towards her and slashed the dragoness, using the same weapon

Kerco pulled out a small disc, and wrote down a message on it, throwing the disk witch curved and caught on a scale on the leg

Last edited:
Windraza looked at Death calmly. "And I doubt you understand just how much I've been practicing." She flew forward and disappeared in a dark blue flash and reappeared high above Death, with the same flash. She had a feeling if she needed to get away for a bit, she could probably use this tactic she got from the powers she gained from Kerco's thievery.

Last edited:
Windraza coughed slightly before diving down and out of the cloud. She noticed a small disk on her arm and had a feeling she should read it. Disappearing in a blue flash again, she didn't appear near Death again, this time flashing back close to the edge of the forest to see what was in the disk. Seeing a note, she read the contents.

Windraza stayed in the forest, not flying up due to how dense the trees were. Her head nearly got hit by branches, even when she lowered her neck some. She kept her head body-hight, like a peasant would do. She growled a bit and hoped that Kerco was nearby. She would hate if she was unable to find her friend.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco snuck nearby and stood behind a tree, waiting.

Death landed and approached Windraza "Why are you doing this?" It was no clear whether or not they knew the answer to their own question however

Last edited:
Windraza grinned and chuckled. "Multiple reasons really. I mean, there are so many benefits, so who wouldn't. Most don't due to the fact they don't want to be judged. But unlike them, I'm not afraid of being shunned. Quite the opposite really. If all knew just how to get their talons on the information I have, and weren't afraid of being judged, then there would be way more flocking to do what I'm doing right now."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco snuck up behind Death, looking over their shoulder to the best of his ability, spotting what they were looking for, He looked at Windraza and motioned her to keep going.

Death raised his scythe "So, only dying will purge you from this trail"

Windraza scrunched up her face. "Dying is such a harsh punishment for being mortal, don't you think. No one is perfect after all. And it's in everyone's nature to search for power. Erasing it from my memory would also be a way to deter me from this little quest of mine. But, of course, you want the easy way out, just like everyone else."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death raised their sythe "I am not the easy way out, I am the ending, the finish, the last page in every book, the last word in every story"

Kerco slowly reached around death, into his robe, gently grabbing the vile

Windraza chuckled. "Oh, but it is this time. Kill me, then it's over. Doesn't it sound like the easy way out to you, even when I'm sure there are countless other ways as well. You just have to think harder than a few seconds. Of course, someone as powerful as you can come up with something. Other than your namesake, of course."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death laughed "Death is inevitable, everything will one day die, and judging by the files I read on you, no one will be sorry to discover your gone"

Kerco slowly started to extract the vial

Windraza rolled her eyes. "And that's supposed to scare me? Emotional ties only drags one down, and as you see, I've clearly gone far. I don't care if no one misses me. I don't care if everyone hates me. I'm the closest thing to what everyone strives to be, of course, they're all jealous! Because they cannot find out want holds them back. Because they cannot see past their relationships and see what hard work and a few cut corners can give them."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco paused for a second before dropping the vial into a cloth tube in his sleeve, depositing the vial in a pocket, he tapped the pocket with hi other hand to close it and retracted his hand slowly backing into the shadows again.

"Ad what do you hope to gain from that? Power? For what cause?" before any answer could be given death swung his scythe at Kerco, who yelped and ducked

Windraza glared at Kerco. "I thought you never got caught, Master Thief." She growled at Death for trying to harm her partner and tried to rake Death with her talons. The dragon didn't answer the last question, no she had to make sure her partner was safe. He, unlike many others, wasn't deadweight.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco jumped backwards "Well, a fundamental is different, naturally he'd catch me on the approach" the lie slipped out easily as he nearly vanished into the shadows

Death deformed and reformed opon attack and slashed directly down on her with their scythe