• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Windraza looked down at Kerco. Bronzefalcon glared at Kerco. "Like I know what Silverhawk does in her free time. But by the fact that she's using this place, I guess so."

Evelin and the wolf walked up to Windraza. "I have reason to believe that there was a breach in the security. Do you know anything about it?" Windraza shook her head. Evelin narrowed her eyes. "I'm not crazy, Lykos! There was a breach. I'm telling you! I bet Bronzefalcon is behind this."

She looked around. "Maybe, but they are all in small groups. Each of the small groups are far from each other. Plus that girl. She already knows something's up. Attacking while she's near is going to be a problem."
Bronzefalcon smiled. "I can keep her busy, if you like." Red energy swirled around his talons.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco shook his head "To big a risk, I'll deal with it" he rummaged through his bag and pulled out two small devises, placing them over his eyes "Wait here, I'll deal with her personally, give me ten minutes, then attack when you want" he practically vanished as he ran from shadow to shadow, he got into place where only Evelin would she what he was doing, he turned on the devises for a few seconds, looking straight at her with the devises creating glowing red eyes, shutting them off if someone else looked, once off he backed up a few shadows back

She took out her bow and nocked an arrow. "Come out peacefully or I'll shoot." Her voice was deathly serious, her blue eyes searching for the source. Lykos gave her a weird look. Who was she talking to? Was his friend and partner losing her mind?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smirked and nearly scoffed at the thought she could shoot him, but he did believe in dumb luck, so he jumped up into a nearby tree, throwing a rock to make a sound underneath him

She released the arrow, it thudded against the living wood, pludging deep into it. If Kerco was still there, it would've hit him if he didn't dodge. She frowned as she heard the thud. "Oh, now I'm imagining things. Unless, Lykos, can you smell anything?" Lykos sniffed the air, trying to give his friend the benefit of the doubt.

Lykos shook his head no. Evelin shook her head as she thought she saw the flashing lights. She lifted her left hand to her head. "I think I need to lay down. Make sure nothing bad happens."

Lykos nodded as she walked away. He felt bad for her. She worked real hard for her age. According to humans, she was still a minor. But she grew up fast for Silverhawk. She grew up fast because he just threw something into her lap. He shook his thoughts out of his mind and looked at the direction Eve was looking in. "If anyone is there, stop messing with my partner. She works to hard for stupid pranks like the one you're playing."

Last edited:
Lykos was about to lunge at the flashing lights to pin the stranger down. He was snarling and his silver fur was bristled. "Lykos!" A female voice shouted. "Come help me, Silverhawk should be here soon." He gave the shadow a hard glare before going to a silver unicorn, who then proceeded to ridicule the wolf.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco breathed a hard frustrated breath, he snuck over to his original target looking her over before smiling, whispering in a way that she would hear, but now reveal him "I think I saw a falcon near the edge"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled and pulled out a blue powder from his bag "If its sleep you want..." he crawled forward and blew the dust in her face, being exposed for a fraction a second before retreating "That will knock you out for at least two hours" he chuckled "Sweet dreams" he snuck of, looking for the wolf

Lykos was covered in flowers, all coming from the children in the area. He gave the unicorn a pleading look, which she ignored or disregarded. Either or worked. "Lyria, you know how to stop them. Help!"
Lyria chuckled. "You can fight in wars, but children scare you? Good luck ever finding a mate." She trotted and nuzzled the children who trapped Lykos in flowers.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco smiled, deciding he could take him when the time came, he snuck back to his team "Count to thirty and go, the girl is asleep, and I'll jump the wolf when you start" he snuck back, putting some blue powder in a ring on his right hand as he waited a few feet from the wolf

Windraza started the countdown and attacked when she reached zero. Her expression was emotionless as she went after a white unicorn. The stallion's eyes widened as he saw Windraza trying to attack him from the air. He flicked his horn and made a barrier like the one that was around the glade. Winraza snarled as she went after a doe, who didn't have the same protection as the unicorn did.

Bronzefalcon went after a rabbit, the same one that led Windraza there. He caught her, squeezing on the rabbit. It was clear that he enjoyed torturing the rabbit before he killed it.

Lykos shook himself. "Get all of these flowers off of me and escape! By the four birds, Eve was right, there was a breach!" He growled as he went to protect the fleeing animals.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco stepped out of the shadows "I'm afraid that out of order, you don't need to save them" he pulled out his dagger "I think they need to save you" he leaned down and stabbed the blade down

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He dodged the attack and frowned "Plese, the barrier was so weak, I hardly knew it was a border" he pressed his thumb into the ring "Good night, you should have listened to your friend" the blue powder ejected into his face

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco stood up, he would be dealt with later, turning around he went back to the clearing, filling his ring again and approaching his allies "Are they giving you trouble?" he flipped the blade around "Let me help" he slashed at the unicorns barriers with his dagger

Last edited:
As soon as the barrier fell, Windraza fell upon the white stallion. She bit down on the neck, snapping it. Bronzefalcon found another rabbit, gleefully torturing this next one. Windraza looked around. "Do you think this is enough?"

Another white stallion stepped forward, his blue eyes burning with rage. "How dare you not only attack my home and herd, but my brother as well." He stamped his hoof on the ground. "As leader of this herd, I will remove you from our ancient home!" He charged at Kerco, his horn being used as a piercing weapon. Though, there was a slight glow, an emerald green hue, eminating from his horn.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco jumped to the side of the attack "I've had my fair share here, but I'm a thief, not a fighter, Windraza, do you have anything yet" He spoke in such a way as if he was not a threat

Windraza smiled as she felt the souls. "Just a minute. Still learning here." She tried to force the souls to stay and do her bidding, even if they tried to fight her.

The stallion fired green flames at Kerco. Bronzefalcon looked like he was impressed. "A Silverhawk unicorn, using battle-magic. Unless you left Goldeagle." The stallion said nothing as he attempted to protect his herd and glade.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco back off, swishing his blade around and basically taunting the unicorn "Well, if you want to kill me, come get me" he backed into a shadow and practically vanishing

The souls were not hard to force to stay, and soon, the body opened its eyes

Windraza smiled with victory. "Now we're in business. Kerco, just how long until our targets show up?" She ordered the undead to attack the living. To create more havoc.

Shui banged her head on the desk she was given. It wasn't that she hated her job, she just found it pretty boring at times. She sighed as she felt multiple deaths in her area. She patiently waited for the folders to arrive. However, only half of the usual amount arrived. Something was wrong. She got up and went to Silverhawk, a country in a world in a universe that was a part of her domain. Was she supposed to ask. Probably no. Besides, she was doing her job. Just now she was seeing some action.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco shrugged "All I know is that they are following us, I don't know if they know we're here!"

The body rose up and charged the other unicorns, attacking like it did in life(?)(OOC:Their yours now)

Black mist covered the ground, slowly materializing into a small blue sprite. "That was flashier than I thought. Oh well. What in the name of Rionors is going on here?"

A white and silver piebald went after the undead unicorn, protecting his father's herd. Just like his dad. The young stallion attacked with green flames, to which the dead unicorn placed a protective barrier to protect him, like he would do in his life.

The black and white rabbit and the doe attacked the children, earning them a angry silver unicorn. She fought to protect the young ones.

The stallion glared at Kerco, then saw his son fighting his dead brother. He was torn in two. Help his dear brother, who was with him since the begining, or help his son, who he was proud of and was going to inherit his herd if no other stallions stole it from him. He stood there, not knowing who to help.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco ran up, silent as a shadow "Did no one tell you neve to stall in battle?" he swung his dagger strait at the unicorns neck, going for the kill in the distraction, not yet acknowledging the new presence

Shui blocked the knife with her bandistock, effectively stopping Kerco from killing the white unicorn. "Um, no. I already have work to do, I'm not getting anymore while I'm here finding just what's happening here. Which is why I'm going to ask again. What. Is. Going. On. Here." It was clear that Shui wasn't happy for a multitude of reasons. The unicorn nodded to Shui in thanks. "By the way, your brother is dead. As in, that isn't really him fighting." The white stallion looked at his two relatives fighting. Clearly they were both moving. He shook his head. Probably some Bronzefalcon trick. How could've he fallen into it! He went to assist his brave, though boastful, son.

Windraza looked at Kerco and saw who was beside him. Shui. It seemed that the blue Sprite recognized her as well, due to the frown. "Oh, brute two. Of course she's here. Ugh, why couldn't it just be some mistake! Or me being paranoid."

Windraza flew to Shui and Kerco. "What are you doing here? I thought that you were with my sister! Is this some sort of joke?"

Shui glared at Windraza. "Since when did you care about where I was at?"

Windraza gave Shui a hard stare. "Since you started to get in the way of my plans."

Shui dodged the blade. "Oh, so I have to play a guessing game to find out what you're doing?" Shui shrugged as she smirked. "I like guessing games, so that's fine. First question, you are the ones responsible for whatever's happening." It was clear that Shui wasn't taking this as seriously as she should've. When Windraza attacked in her normal fashion, she merely dodged like she normally did whenshe was targeted.

Shui rolled her eyes. "That was a warm-up, smart-mouth." She gave a taunting smile. "I'll have to find a better nickname for you, don't I?" She chuckled. "Now, you're messing with souls. That's a fact. The question is why. Power?" The blue powder fell into her eyes, making her blink rapidly. "I said power, not podwer, numbskull." She couldn't believe that she was blinded, even if it was only for a moment.