• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco sighd "Do hide as well as you can, if they can't find you, we'll be fine" he vanished again, combing over the building to see if there was a way to make the process faster, now having to avoid the animatronics that were moving.

The pale blue dragon grumbled about Kerco's disregard of her warning before stalking off to find somewhere to hide. Hiding, what a cowardly thing to do!

The group wandered around the forest, not knowing where the building was.

Last edited:
Windraza, seeing the small light, stalked towards the building and slipped inside with a small amount of trouble. The place blue dragon stares down at Kerco. "Where is she?"

Evelin thought she saw a building, butbshe wasn't sure.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco rolled his eye "They are in the other room, if you can cause them to monologue or fight or something, I might be able to sneak it off them like Death, but we might need to take it more obviously"

Windraza rolled her eyes. "Again. No I won't. You really think you telling me over and over again that I'll regret this will make me regret. Ha! I have to admit, this is starting to get entertaining. You telling me that I'll regret something that I've been waiting for. And I never took Life for a killer either." Windraza clicked her tongue. "Guess expantations can be broken."

Lykos gave an irritated growl. "How about we use smell instead of sight to find them?"
Evelin nodded. "Would work, if you knew their sent."
Lykos laughed. "I got a good wiff of that dragon when I introduced her to our home." Evelin nodded. Lykos looked for Windraza's sent as the others followed them.

Last edited:
Windraza clenched her teeth as she held back a roar of pain when the throwing stars hit their mark. She gave Life a furious glare, thinking of what to do. She grinned when she came up with something. "So, what are you planning to do? Surely you can tell me your plan to stop me when I'm trapped."

Lykos led the heroes to the building, over half-way there now. The group was silent, just in case they ran into the two that wanted to destroy everything. It wasn't as if they really had the time to build relationships at the moment.

Sky sniffed around, trying to find her way to Eli's room. She recalled that it was down this hallway, the door with the most sent rubbed on it. She smelt the right room and walked inside, jumped onto Eli's bed once she located it, and curled up near him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
When the star knives hit,they would give the hit limbs a will of their own, making it difficult to fight. "Oh dear, you won't goad me that easily" The starknife teleported to their hand as Life threw them at her wings.

Eli gave a soft smile at sky as he softly pet her, enjoying the company.

Windraza lifted her wings to dodge the knife. She frowned. "Now I'm sad. Death was much more willing to talk." She shook her head. If she could still walk at that moment, she would have paced around Life. She growled softly. "Taking my ability to walk is a bit overkill, don't you think?"

Lykos led the group to the building. "The sent goes here. It leaves for a bit, but it comes back this way. She was either trying to get us off her trail, or she was hiding. I cannot tell."
Evelin looked at the sign. She understood what it said, but she didn't say the place aloud. "What's the pl-"
"We don't have one," Flarea said, cutting her off.
Evelin rolled her eyes. This isn't going to end well, she thought.
The heroes enter the building.

Sky purred when Eli stroked her calico pelt. She lifted her head. "How are you doing?" She didn't bother turning her head to face Eli. However, if he found the slightest bit weird, she would face him. In fact, her head was facing the opposite direction of what was considered normal.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life spoke "No" Life threw the star knifes in their hands, aiming for her wings now as Life took a step forward, closing the distance between them as the hero's entered the building.

Eli smiled "I'm doing better, how are the others?"

Windraza knew that she couldn't afford her wings to be stuck. Instead of dodging like last time, she made a small dark blue portal in front of the knives and the other side of said portal above Life, grinning slightly. "I'm not getting my wings stuck as well, I'm afraid." The only sign of her mounting anger, was her lashing tail.

The heroes entered the room that Life and Windraza was fighting in, assessing the situation. Flarea fought the urge to tackle her sister as Star, Evelin, and Lykos formulated a plan. However they didn't get far before Windraza spotted them. However, her portal was already formed and she didn't want to change it, espesially since Life was the much bigger threat.

Sky flicked her ear as she pondered Eli's question. "Fine, I guess. I tend to spend time away from all of them. To busy with my sent markings and what-not. However, Sol is doing great. However, he's become super protective." She lashed her tail at the thought. "Not that I hate him for it, but I'm perfectly fine without him hovoring over me like I'm a helpless kitten. I guess I dislike the fact he's treating me different for being blind." She thought for a second. "The funny thing is that he never acted differently about me before."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life raised their hand and stopped their own knives in a sudo-psychic grasp, throwing them over the portal at Windraza, not really paying much mind to the hero's yet as she focused on Windraza.

He sighed "Well, being taken care of is better than being neglected, or hated"

When the knives came back towards her, Windraza's eyes widened as she telaported with a dark blue flash behind Life. "You aren't going to hit my wings," she hissed.
Flarea gave a furious growl as she lunged at her sister. How could she be related to this dragon? Windraza's legs not working with her, she was knocked down by the red dragoness. Evelin facepalmed at Flarea's poor decsion-making skills. "We were supposed to wait genius!" Lykos yelled to her. Star merely sighed.

Sky sighed. "Guess that's true. But, nevermind." She heard Sol call for her, but she flattened her ears and ignored the golden tabby. "Just never liked cats being over-protective of me. No, it's not that. I don't like being treated differently because I'm blind."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life resummoned her knives, walking towards the two, grabbing them with their life energy, raising Windraza up, having a more difficult due to the death and undead energies, throwing the knives again.

Eli nodded "That can be frustrating, being treated differently"

Windraza attempt led to attack the fundamental with the death energy that she acquired not to long ago. She hoped it worked. It had to. She didn't know what else to do!

Flarea, realizing that she interrupted a battle that a fundamental was fighting and that she got in the way, gave an apologetic look to Life as she sat down and lowered her head. The other heroes stood back, waiting for anything that harmed Life to much.

Sol's calling became louder to the point that Eli might be able to hear it now. Sky nodded. "Imagine that happening your whole life. Everyone that you know and love treating you like a kitten."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Life took a step back, hands shooting to their head, not having expected the attack, letting go of Windraza. Kerco had climbed the ceiling unnoticed, leaping down and swinging on life's head, swiftly grabbing the vial in their suit as he landed on the ground. Life growled and picked up Kerco, having little trouble.

Eli sighed "Well, sometimes I wish I was still a child"

Windraza growled as she forced death energy though her legs, trying to regain control over them. Black mist covered her legs as she fought Life's power over them. She felt her energy drain from her. When she was finally free, she was drained. She looked over at Kerco, and with her remaining energy, she created a portal back to the ship and tried to push him through the portal with her, lunging at him.
Seeing that Windraza was trying to escape, Evelin whipped out her bow, quickly notched an arrow, and pointed at where the portal was. However, it was gone. Evelin narrowed her eyes in anger as Lykos growled.

Sky sighed. "I guess our pasts are extremely different. While I had amazing parents, they were overprotective to the point I just wanted a break." Sky shook her head as Sol entered the room.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco was pushed through. Life scowled as they seemed to break into brambles, receding into the floor. Near the ship, the reverse happened, forming itself from brambles coming out of the ground as Life began to assault the ship with their star knives.

Eli sighed "I was forced to grow up fast"

Windraza was exhausted. She collapsed, glad that her plan worked. Stifling a groan of exhaustion, she looked at Kerco. "Your decision again, I'm afraid." She laid her head down, closing her eyes. "Ship, give Kerco full access." And with that, she fell asleep.

The heroes quickly left. They had to make it back before the ship left. They had to stop the two feinds. Dodging branches, jumping over logs, and slipping past trees, they rushed back to the ship.

Sky nodded as she noticed Sol's sent. She pretended like he wasn't there. "Oh." She stood up and brushed her fur against his hand. "I'm sorry for bringing it up." She sat down as she pawed his hand. "Do you want to talk about it?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Kerco threw the vial into a cabinet before shouting to the ship "Take of, straight line!" The ship retracted it gear as it floated up, reving for travel. Life continued the assault.

Eli though "I don't speak of it often, might be good for me though..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Well, its not a pretty story, my parents died when I was young, my whole family right in front of me, I had nobody left, had to survive despite the locals." He paused

The ship speed up, leaving the universe.

Last edited:
Sky was silent, not sure what to say. She brushed her pelt against him. "What was wrong with the locals?" Sol edged closer to Sky, making sure she knew where he was at at all times. While she didn't acknowledge him, he knew she knew he was there.

The four made it to the ship and saw Life still there. Flarea shyly walked up to her. "Hello? Sorry for getting in your way back there. Kinda wanted to stop my sister." Flarea thought for a second. "You could say she was the rotten egg of the clutch." Flarea chuckled at her own joke. She gave a fake cough as she straightened herself back up. "I just wanted to apologize before we left."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Their leader had something against humans, anyone who saw me tried to kill me on sight, drove me away to the north, had no one to help or guide me" he took a breath "Up there I became scientist experimented with magic, not like your magic, I learned how to manipulate it, control it"

Life shook their head "No, I'm coming with, this threat has grown since balance talked to me"

Sky nodded. "What sort of magic was it? Can you still use it?" Sol held back a chuckle at Sky's child-like questions. Of course, she didn't ask for it to be shown. She was unable to see it, and she made it pretty clear she didn't want to be given sight. He understood, from looking at it from her perspective.

Flarea gave a surprised look then nodded. "Again, I'm sorry. I didn't know you wanted to come with us." She gave a nervous chuckle as she walked onto the ship with everyone else.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed his eyes "They called it equestrian magic, there were so many kinds, unicorn, alicorn, pegasus, chaos, littral nonsense, of course I only had access to a few of them" he thought a second "I wonder if my old lab is still up on that mountain..."

Life followed them on the ship, not making another comment

Sky nodded. "What kinds did you use? And you never answered my second question." She felt Sol's tongue brush against her pelt. She flicked an ear, but didn't say a thing.

Flarea sighed and waited for the ship to ask them how it went. Nothing. Where was she? Flarea shook the thought from her mind and decided to check on Eli. He might enjoy the company and she wanted to tell him personally that Life was on board.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised an eyebrow "Every one I could get my hands on, it let me fly, teleport, disguise myself, and so much more" he sighed "But that's not why I made them, not to simply see if I could, or to advance some science, but to fight back"

The ship lifted up and blasted away, following the villains closely.

Sky nodded, wanting to move to a different topic. She never dealt with that, and she had a feeling it was sort of a touchy subject. She sighed. "Did anything good happened to you there?" She started to appreciate Sol's tongue brushing against her fur. It comforted her. Sky smelt Flarea standing in the doorway, waiting to be allowed in. She didn't say anything to Eli, thinking that he could see the huge, fire-sented creature.

The red dragoness trotted inside of the room. "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that Windraza and her friend took Life's essence. The good news is that Life has joined us." She smiled at the two cats lying on the bed. Sky didn't react, being blind and all. And Sol nodded before going back to grooming Sky's calico pelt.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "They got it? how close was it? how skilled had Windraza got with those stolen goods?"

Kerco looked over the screens, the other ship was easily gaining on them, he panickedly looked around on the computer. After a few moments, he suddenly had an idea, slipping on his gloves as he walked over to Windraza, placing his hands on the necklace, and taking out the temporal diamond

Flarea shook her head. "It was hard to tell. And she made some sort of tear to a different place, kinda like that portal we went through. It even looked like it, except she made it out of nowhere. She also appeared in a different spot when she was about to get hit one time. Oh, when she was being held by Life, she attacked her with some sort of black mist. And then she had it cover her legs for some reason, then tackled her friend through another one of her portals." Flarea shook her head. "Of course, we came a bit late, so I might be missing some details."

Windraza merely snorted as Kerco took the diamond from her. When her scales felt the necklace move slightly, she instinctively drew herself into a ball on the ground. It seemed she didn't notice her partner's thievery. Right now, at least.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rubbed his chin "That is troubling, we need to stop her fast, Computer! start project Alpha-R-D!" the computer spoke "Sir, we do not have a undestrucktium intake part" Eli sighed "Use the last of the remenacy then, make sure I can replace it later." The workroom wired to life

Kerco moved to the back room, coming on a drive similar to Elis. He sighed, hoping he did not mess something up as he opened the drive and carefully removed a jagged light blue crystal, and replaced it with the Temporal diamond, the pipes emptying of its power, and refilling with the yellow energy. Kerco raced to the front, threw the crystal with the life energy and ran to a lever, he closed his eyes and threw the lever.

Muels ship was enveloped in a yellow cone as it slowed down slightly, revving.