• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Swiftbrush has sat quietly during Stella and Eli’s conversation. He had no idea what they were talking about, but he didn’t care since it seemed to be cheering his friend up quite a bit. He began grooming his tail, his eyes closed tightly, and then curled up where he had been standing. He did not notice Stella move away, as he began to doze off slightly. He was feeling rather content, and if it hadn’t been for a slight gnawing sensation of hunger in his stomach, he would have been perfectly happy.

Stella looked back at the book, glad that everyone was to busy to mess with her. She flew up and opened the book with a bit of effort due to using paws instead of hands. She then started reading, glancing up to check her surroundings every once in a while. She knew what she was doing was wrong, but she could not help herself any longer. Why else would it just be sitting out? To collect dust? That sounded like an awful reason to have a book.

Steela shrugged. "Look around I guess? I dunno." The metal dragon padded to the entrance of the cave and looked out, her metal claws scraping against the stone floor. SHe lifted her nose to the air and sniffed. It was the sweet smell of clean air and fresh grass.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The book let of a small mist of dark blue energy, the first page was blank, until the blue mist appeared at the top of the page and swept down, filling in the page, on the page was a picture of stella, and a lot of information about her, including her exact race, parents, other family, age, relationships, and favorite things, and even more, as well as one summary paragraph about her as well as at the bottom State: Awake

Last edited:
Stella was shocked at the book's knowledge of her. She was unsure if her mother's name was right due to the fact she never knew her, but everything else seemed right. She was a Moonpaw Skycat, her father was named Cosmos and she was unsure of her mother's name, but Luna did fit the Moonpaw naming style. It said that she had no siblings but did have three cousins and an aunt, four uncles, and two sets of grandparents, which was correct. She was impressed with the accrucey. Although, she thought about how this is against the Moonpaw laws of Mind Reading, and instantly compared the two. Both gave way to much information about the target, although this method was much more large scale and required less energy. At least, she thought it did. The Moonpaws always made sure to teach their young about the other powers that they could of gotten. Her tribe always placed knowledge in the forefront. A surge of pride swept through her as she thought about her tribe.

"Felina, so she is real? But she is just an old kittale!" Stella realized that she shouted and placed a paw over her mouth to look around before looking back at the book to continue reading. She already knew that the Moonpaws had four eras, first was called the 'Nomad Era', the second was the 'Knowledge and Magic Era', third was the 'Magicless Revolution Era', and now there was a fourth era that was unnamed due to the fact it just started. Those four could be divided into even more eras. She also saw that the Moonpaws were allies with the Fireclaws, Waterpelts Bloodfangs, was neutral with the Windfeathers, and enemies with the Electricfurs and Suntails. Everything seemed to be in order, but there were some things that she did not know, so she started reading the entire page. She completely forgot about the trouble she was going to be in and that she should not be reading this.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Lily heard Stella shout and looked at each other "Wonder what they are talking about" Eli mused "Almost got that thing disconnected?" Lily nodded, after taking some tools out of a kit he started to precisely fix the transistor

They were almost there

Stella finished the page and thought about what she should read about next. She had a feeling that the book gave her information on whatever she was thinking about. It did it twice in a row. She refrained from thinking about people since she lumped it in with the Mind Reading laws of the Moonpaws and instead thought about the book itself. She turned the page and waited for the information to appear.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The page filled out with mist and displayed information about itself.
The Ultraversal Almanac
Creator: Master dimensions
Current owner: Eli Kovich
Current user: Stella
Range: Ultraversal
Power: Equivalent to dimensional diamond
Destructive capacity(As used): None
Destructive capacity(Destroyed): Multi-Universal
The paragraph read: The Ultraversal Almanac was created by Master dimensions to aid the Dimensional Warrior, passed down from hero to hero, unlike its equals, The Temporal Almanac, witch fell into Nobody's hands, and the The Almanac of Everything witch fell into the hands of Evil, being passed around by villains as a valuable trade. The purpose of the Ultraversal Almanac is to search the ultraverse to find the answer in the forefront of the reader's mind, though in more recent time the use of the book is less in the hands of Eli Kovich. If the book were to happen to be destroyed, it would create an energetic black hole.
State: Being read

Stella looked at the book. So she was slightly right! She looked around her for a bit before looking at the book again. Her heart pounded in her chest as she thought about what she should think next. The almanac gave her many questions, like what was a dimensional crystal and who was Master Dimension. She decided against the second question because she refused to ask questions that involved people. She saw learning small information like that wrong, kinda like Mind Reading without permission. Or she could just put the thing away, it did not belong to her nor was it made for her. However, her curiosity got the better of her. She flipped to the next page and wondered what a dimensional diamond was.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Dimensional Diamonds
Multiversal quantity: 3
Creater: Master Dimensions
Power: Multi-Universal
Power type: Dimensional
Created by Master Dimensions to indirectly affect the multiverse and protect it. The Diamonds are for three types of heros: The dimensional warrior, currently Eli Kovich, The Hero of immense power, Nobody, and one to give to an arrizne hero in their time of need. The dimensional diamonds are made of pure energy and as such are nigh impossible to destroy. If anyone were to wield all three, they would rival Master Dimensions power itself, though special beings, like Nobody, can draw abnormal amounts of energy out of the gems.

After reading that page, Stella thought she had gone too far, so she closed the book and hoped that Eli would not notice. She was glad that she was not shedding a lot at the moment so that meant that she kept the area mostly untouched. She trotted over to the bag that Star gave her and peeked inside. In the satchel, there was a book that was much more fitted for felines. She had a feeling that it belonged to Kyaal. Of course it did! The letter that she received from Kyaal came with the bag. There was one other book and tons of notes in there as well, but one thing at a time. She opened the book that was inside of the bag and was she was allowed to read and started to read what came from Kyaal's research. However, she was unable to shake the thoughts of the almanac and the information from her head. She had so many questions, but she could not ask them without revealing that she touched something. She told herself that she would eventually forget these questions that ate her up. Until then she just had to keep her mind busy.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli twisted the last screw and wiped his brow, stepping back "Reconnect the cable" Lily nodded and reconnected th cable. Eli smiled "Good job" he walked back in the main room "We should be arriving in three minutes"

Stella looked up and nodded, glad that she was not caught. She looked back down at the book again. It was information, with chunks missing, about the dome. That was normal though. None of the Moonpaws books contained all the information about their artifacts, due to the Purge of Deathborns. Cats got a litle out of hand during that event. Stella took her mind off of the Puge of Deathborns and back to the book in front of her. She needed to keep her mind busy until she left. She knew that she could not ask Eli the questions that she had unless she revealed what she did. She bacame angry at herself for thinking of the almamac again. Maybe she would have to tell Eli, if things became to tempting that is.

Flarea groaned as she woke up, rubbing her blue eyes with the front of her front paw so then she would not harm her eye. Shui stopped yelling at Yuro, much to the dark grey dragon's relief, and hovered over to Flarea. The dragons and sprite left the ship, Stella following close behind. However, Star and her friends stayed within the ship, caring for Sky.

Dusk was overhead, the day fading into a memory. Bright pink clouds filled the dark purpleish-blue sky as the moon climbed the sky. The dark grass swirled in the breeze as the branches of the forest swayed with the wind.

Black, pupil-less eyes watched the figures come out of the ship. She refused to trust them. Sure, Zectabuteca, their only pact guardian, spoke well of their carrier, but he said nothing of the ones that came out of it. But then she saw Flarea. Her eyes widened at the sight of her. However, she would not move, she could not. If she did, then she could draw attention to herself, and she was the last guardian that should deal with visitors.

The blacked-eyed guardian heard and went to get someone more capable with visitors that her. She quickly found a guardian that could handle the task. "Good evening, Lunveriana. There are some outsiders that want to enter the forest. One of them is Flarea."
The guardian turned, her blue eyes filled with confusion. "What is she doing here? She knows she can't come back."
The blacked-eyed guardian crossed her dark orange arms. "Something about a 'vital quest to save the world'. One of her companion's words, not mine." She rolled her eyes as best she could at her statement.
Lunveriana sighed. "Dermininia, we should at least talk to them more first. Don't go discounting their statements without hearing more." The purple-hued guardian padded past her dark-orange friend, keeping her wings folded tight. She shook her mane slightly, shaking any fallen leaves off of it, and went to the edge of the barrier. "I would like some sort of explanation. It is necessary that I know that you can be trusted within these borders. Flarea has been here before, however, I must ask that she does not set claw within here unless we deem it allowable," she announced to Eli.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Me and two others entered this world from another reality, all with separate intents, me because I detected a need for help" he motioned to Lily, who smiled and waved "Lily to find me, old friend of mine" he out his arms at his side again "And the other, Muel came to destroy the universe, he has the means to get in there without your permission, and we need to defend, us and whatever force you have in there"

Lunveriana nodded her wolf-like head in understanding. Glancing around her, she stepped back. "Come and welcome. I hope you are able to defend whatever it is you are trying to defend. However, we guardians cannot help you. We are not fighters." She dipped her head down, the horn the top of her head touching the ground. "I am honestly very sorry."
Dermininia gave Lunveriana a scowl. "What she means to say is that I am the only one willing to fight for my people."
The wolf-like creature shook her head. "No, what I mean to say is that we guardians are not prepared for this sort of thing. We are not warriors."
Flarea nodded. "I guess things stayed the same here with the rules of battling, fighting, and other stuff."
The two did not answer her, giving an answer in itself.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked in, and paused near the guardians "I can not make you fight, but if we fail, everyone and everything dies" he slightly leans in "And when reality fractures, things vanish, and your people die, your last thought in life, when your hear your friends and family scream in terror, will be about how you didn't help, how your effort could have saved them, but you refused" he stood back up and walked again, arms folded behind him as Lily followed

Dermininia snickered. "Oh, he got you there, Lunverina. He got you real good." She looked at Flarea and gave a huge smile. "Oh! Yay! Your back! I think I was the only one," Lunverina gave her a look and snorted, "other than Lunverina, to miss you! Yay! Huge fires!"
Flarea gave a nervous smiled and trotted ahead to get away from Dermininia. Shui followed her. "Great, one of the guardians is a pyromaniac," Sui muttered.
Lunveria came out of her small shock and answered, "That is not my call to make. I am just warning you that we are not the best fighters. Though we live for long periods of time, we are very fragile."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glanced back, not saying anything before looking at Flarea "Do you know where it is, your the only one in the group who has been here" Lily looked at the guardians, black stare of thought on her face

Flarea shook her head. "No, I've only been there once, and that was when I was a small whelp. Trust me, if I remembered where it was at, I would take us there as fast as a speeding Wind Dragon."

Back on the ship, Sky's nightmares got worse. Star did not know what to do to comfort her friend. This was the worse the nightmares ever gotten. She was afraid. How could she not be? Her friend was dying in a nightmare as she watched, unable to do anything. She was shocked that the nightmares could get this bad. She just hoped that Sky would wake up soon.

"And death. Close, but please add the last part. That cutoff suggests that the tree was created by Creation. Which is not a good thing," Flarea corrected and suggested.
Lunverina nodded. "I'll take you there, and maybe on the way we can see Zectabuteca. I'm sure he would like to meet you. He is our leader and the only pact guardian here." She quickly got ahead of the group and led the way.
Dermininia snorted. Of course Lunverina would jump at the chance to lead someone. She had always been like that.

Star was shocked when the camera came down. She quickly recavered from her shock, though and answered hastily. "Sky's nightmares, they're getting worse. She cannot wake up either. Her eyes have not opened for about four days now. Tomarrow will be the begining of the fifth. The worse part is, is that we cannot wake her up, nor can we heal her in any way. The only thing we can do is hope us being here comforts her slightly.

Lunverina nodded and changed her pace to a run. She hastily made it to the tree, where Zectabuteca was caring for the ancient roots. The tree was an imposing sight. Half of the tree withered away while the other looked like it was in full bloom. The vibrant leaves looked glossy with health. While on the dead side, the trunk was gnarled. Zectabuteca clicked his beak as he worked, talking to the tree and looking for anything that could, although it was futile, harm the tree's health. He did not notice when Lunverina entered the grounds of the tree.

Zectabuteca turned and clicked his beak. He studied Eli for a moment. "Lunvernia, do I have to remind you of our policy on outsiders again?" He did not wait for the purple-hued guardian to answer, instead, he clicked his beak at Eli. "So, what brings you here? I am certain that Lunvernia would not grant you entry unless you had a reason. Even if you were friends with Flarea." He looked at Flarea. "How are you doing, my future monarch?"
Flarea, although disliking the reference to her claim of the throne, greeted Zectabuteca with a smile. "I'm doing fine, Zect. Also, sorry again for that sneeze from before I left."
Zectabuteca shook his head, light filling his amber eyes. "No worries, young dragon, none at all."

Zectbuteca clicked his beak in thought. "You may expect to see me in battle here. Wild Magic and I will not allow the tree to suffer. We will not allow it to be used to destroy our home." He was silent for a second. "I am glad you are onboard. I thought you would be, after all. Yes, yes. Let nothing harm this place, let nothing harm your first creations. I know."
Flarea, Lunvernia, and Dermininia did not seem concerned that Zectabuteca was talking to himself. In fact, they seemed rather uninterested about it. Though, all three were intently listening.

Sky's nightmare seemed so real. The only thing that told her it was just a dream was the fact she could see. Although, she could not see well with all of the fog swirling around her. She also had a hard time hearing and smelling things with the sense-killing fog. She knew a beast of nightmares lurked somewhere within this fog, knowing wherever she was but her being left in the dark. She just got away from its hungry jaws and hoped that she truly did lose it. However, she was wrong. The black beast with glowing red eyes tried to pounce on her, Sky barely leaping out of the reach of its caws. Saliva dripped onto the ground as the beast prepared to chase her once more. She knew that there was no way out she was stuck here, forever.
She ran. trying not to be eaten by the beast. Trying to remain alive, even if it was futile. She ran and ran. Terror crept through her as the beast ran after her, growling. She wished that she was blind in her dream as well.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Good, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm going to need to be in a dramatic potion when he comes, am I allowed to lean on the tree?"

The camera came back and a second thing came from the ceiling, scanning the cat in bed with a green pane of light

Zectabuteca looked unsure. "Well, Wild Magic, it is your tree. What is your answer?... I see... Hmm, this is a very long answer for a yes and no question. I know, I know. You are amazing and powerful, therefore your answers must be long." Zectabuteca looked at Eli. "Surprisingly, it is yes. However, you must stay on the healthy side, for the dead side is fragile. Wild Magic would not like its favorite spot to be desecrated, even on accident. I am honestly surprised that it is letting you fight so close to the tree."

Sky's nightmare continued.

Zectabuteca led everyone to a ditch surrounded by bushes. "This should be a nice place to hide," he explained to everyone, "It is close to the tree, easy to exit, and hard for anyone to find us unless they are purposely looking for us in a ditch surrounded by bushes."
Flarea, Shui, Yuro, Stella, and Lunverina hid where Zectabuteca told them to. Dermininia decided to hide in the trees nearby, glaring at the soil below. Shui hovered above her hiding spot. "Are you sure we will win, much less it be easy. Just look at our winning streak so far. Yeah, judging that, we are doomed."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled weakly "You'd be surprised how powerful the element of surprise is, now, I'll get him into a position where his back is to you, then attack"

Muel set up his machine and opened the portal and slipped down a layer of reality, bringing the device with him

Shui sighed and shrugged. "You have to get him here first," she muttered as she lowered herself into the ditch. She and everyone else that had fought Muel before were scared. This was their final chance. They could not fail it. If they did... But this time, they had Wild Magic on their side. How could they not lose? This is what went through Flarea's Yuro's and Shui's mind as they fought their doubts.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Now, we wait"

Muel tracked through the desolate landscape of the lower reality, void of life until he spotted a dead tree, unussale in shape, walking over to it

The computer finished its analises and ran some numbers, trying to figure out the best course of action