• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Flarea closed her eyes and nodded, flying up to Yuro to take the rod from his. She flew slowly, guilt creeping up her scales and creating a huge lump in her throat that made it hard to swallow. Her stomach also churned from her betrayal of trust. Eli trusted her to stop Muel, and now she was going to deliver what the villain wanted. Yuro growled at her, his eyes filled with fury. She understood why he felt that way. She was just giving Muel the rod. It can't be helped, she thought. He has Shui. I can't let him hurt her. With an outstretched claw, she silently asked for Yuro to hand it over. The dark grey drake refused. Fear gripped her even more as she realized that she might have to fight Yuro to get it. She did not want to do that. No, she just wanted this to stop. She wanted things to go back to normal. Though, no matter what happened, she knew that could never happen again. She looked down at Shui, making sure she was alright.

Flarea looked back at Yuro with pleading eyes, with his response being a claw to the face with his free talons. Blood welded from her face, due to the weaker scales of the face. Flarea hissed with anger built by fear. How could Yuro not see what dangers Shui was placed in? With a snort of anger, Flarea lunged at the rod, planning to yank it from Yuro's grasp. The dark grey drake dodged Flarea's feeble attemp and snarled at her. Flarea felt tears weld up at her eyes at the fact she would atchully have to fight Yuro. She hated the thought, but to save Shui, she would do anything. She lunged at Yuro again, but this time she did not aim at the rod, but his exposed stomach. Yuro, not expecting that she would atchully fight him, felt her claw rake into his scales, not going in deep due to the fact she did not want to fight him. He roared at her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel rolled his eyes and put the knife in his teeth, pulling out the wand and making Flarea invisible, putting the wand back in his pocket before grabbing the knife again, whispering to himself, only loud enough for Shui to hear, he said "this is getting ridiculous"

Eli began to stand up, leaning on the tree for help

"You're getting ridiculous, you big nutcase!" Shui shouted back as she struggled. Her face went pale for a few seconds, realizing that she was his captive and she should not insult her captor. "Um, I said nothing! Not a thing at all!" She closed her mouth and stopped all attempts of escaping due to the fact she did not want to make matters worse.

Although Muel wanted the fight to go faster, it would not. Dragons were noisy fighters and tended to roar and growl a lot. Yuro used Flarea's snarls to locate where she was, and Flarea could just see Yuro. Sometimes Yuro missed due to Flarea being in a different position than what he thought she was in. Flarea was hesitant to fight Yuro, not wanting to hurt her friend. So she refused to hit him, trying to just take the rod. To be short, the two fighting went barely anywhere, and Flarea beng invisible just made it slower.

"Wait... Is this because of my outburst? Because if that is the case, I apologize, sensitive one. I didn't know you took such things to heart. How was I supposed to know? Anyway, I'm pretty sure children are watching somewhere, like children guardians, so maybe keep it tame. Like maybe a swift kill? I don't know, you just don't seem like that type though. Hmm, howabout we wait to murder me? I kinda like that idea! I like living, don't you? It's nice to breathe, and have your heart beat. Hey, that's a nice question! Do you have a heart?" Shui said as she went on a snark fest. She wanted to annoy Muel before she left, though she knew she would give Flarea a ton of emotional pain alongside physical pain of a piece of you being ripped away.

Flarea flapped in front of Yuro. Though she was invisible, her face was stern. "Give me the rod, now," she commanded Yuro. Although he could not see her, he felt her gaze pierce right through him. He hesitantly gave her the rod, seeing that Shui really was in danger. She murmured her thanks as she landed near Muel. "I want Shui in exchange. That was the deal."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel glared at the sprite "I was not planning on killing you yet, but I can change those plans if you want" Flarea landed and Muel grinned "Just plant it right there" he pointed with his knife "and I'll let her go"

Eli pulled something out of his jacket and began to walk forward

Shui went pale again when he suggested speeding up his plans. "No, no, I'm good! Like I said, I like living. By the way, you didn't answer my question."

Flarea looked at the spot and felt her stomach twist into a bundle. How could she be the one that doomed everyone? She was a dragon, made to protect those weaker than her. Not only that, but she was the Guardian Dragon. This was against everything she stood for, but then again she did not want to see Shui die because she refused to act. She hated being a puppet for Muel, the tears that ran down her face showed that. The fact her wings, tail, and head drooped as she walked to her destination. But then she was stopped. A root of the trees grabbed her back leg, refusing to release her. She could not harm the tree, for it was sacred. She tried pulling herself free, however, the tree did not let go. This was the work of Wild Magic. A small wave of relief washed through her, however, she was also terrified of what Muel would now do to Shui.

"Hey! Leave Mister Secrets out of this! And keep that thing away from me. It's like you want me dead. Oh, wait, I almost forgot." Shui snorted at her captor, hateing being unable to help her friend, but instead help scar her.

Flarea tugged again, to no avail. Then she tried fire. It fizzled out and died in her throat. Her ever-burning fire burned out. She tried Shadow Form, the tendril turned into a shadow with her. She tried frost breath, but she could not focus on the blizzard. She hoped that her water breath would do something, but she was unable to think calmly. No, her emotions were all over the place. Grief and self-hatred killed any attempt to free herself before it became a possibility. She closed her eyes and tried tugging again. She did not see the point though, Shui was already gone. There was nothing Flarea could do to stop it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel sighed "For the love of... Just throw it! it's not that hard" he looked back at Shui "That short sighted warrior can't see past the current suffering to the big picture, sacrifice the few to save the many"

"Oh, so killing me is just one step closer to 'saving the many'. By the way? What is 'the many'? Cause I am sure that there are many living in this world, and the universe. Hmm, you really like contradicting yourself." Shui at this point enjoyed stealing information from Muel. She also liked making him angry with her.

Flarea silently pleaded with the Wild Magic to make it impossible for her to throw the rod. A sudden weight fell upon her as she found it hard to keep herself upright, much less throw something. "I-I can't," she strained as she struggled to keep upright. Wild Magic was pressing hard upon her. She hoped this was enough for him not to harm Shui, but yet let her keep her code, even if she still betrayed everyone here.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Muel smirked at the sprite "There's more than this universe, or even the multiverse, and with the death of this one two great forces will-!" His eyes suddenly rolled into the back of his head and he fell down, revealing a heavily breathing Eli holding a heavy piece of wood. unfortunately, a Meul fell the knife slipped, right into the captive sprite

(OOC: To anyone reading, I gave Eli permission to do this) BIC:
Flarea felt Shui's death. It was a sudden, sharp pain that seemed to tear at her. "Sh-Shui, no, no,nonononononono," Flarea murmured. She looked behind her and saw the corpse of her dead friend. Forgetting about the rod, the multiversal travelers, the strange cats with wings, and the fact she was in her whelphood home; she rushed over to her friend's side, weeping uncontrollably. Yuro landed next to her as he looked in horror at the sprite. He could not understand the gaping hole Flarea felt as she mourned over her friend. The red dragoness showed no signs of madness, and only seemed to weep. Yuro deduced that there were two outcomes for Flarea. She would either stay depressed or not be able to hand the grief any longer. He knew nothing would ever fill the void Shui left behind. The two were bonded, and although Flarea did not die, she would feel the pain forever.

Yuro landed next to Eli and gave him a questioning look. He did not want to speak so then he did not interrupt Flarea's mourning. The red dragoness deserved to mourn for her loss, and he would not deny her that right.

Shui woke up and looked around. "Welp, I'm sure not in Fayron. Maybe this is Slaughon? No, there would be more sprites around, and I think I was a good sprite. So I'm alive? No, I'm in nothingness. I really hate nothingness."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned over and whispered "Take Muel back to the ship, the computer will tell you where to put him, don't bother Flarea"

The figure had a dark mostly flowing hood that concealed everything about it, a scythe in one hand, the other at its side, its voice was quiet, whispy, strangely warm, and seemed to come from everywhere "Welcome Shui"

Yuro nodded. I wasn't going to bother her though. He understood why he said that though, so then Flarea could get some of her grief out of her system. He picked up Muel, using his foreclaws, and flew back to the ship.

Stella stayed with Eli, not wanting to see the almanac in fear of it tempting her. Last time she could not handle herself without knowing what it was. Now she knew that she could ask anything and the answer should appear. At least, that was what she gathered. She quickly pushed the thought of the almanac down as the realization of what happened to the sprite hit her. She did not feel the same level of grief some of the others did, but then again she did not know Shui well.

"Who are you, creepy person standing in nothing? I mean, knowing my name? That is kinda creepy, don't you think? If you already know my name, could you just wait until I introduce myself? What else, do you know my past?" She asked the last question as a joke to help relieve her stress. Snarky comments and sassiness were Shui's way of dealing with stress. It also made some people mad or laugh. She enjoyed both reactions.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Stella "Stay with her, I need to go back to the ship because of my arm" he began to walk back to the ship

The figure answered "I am Death, and yes, I know all about you, it is less likely for me not to know something than me knowing it" He waved her over "Come, walk with me"

Yuro made it back to the ship due to the fact he was flying. Sure, it was slower with all of the trees, but he soon learned to fly slightly above the treetops. He landed and entered the ship that just opened. He reported the fact he was bringing in Muel and waited for the ship to take action.

Stella nodded and stared at Flarea. The poor dragon lost someone close to her, from what Stella gathered. She did not understand the full extent of Flarea's loss, but she could not help but feel sorry for her. How would she react if she lost her closest friend? Stella found that she could not find any answers due to the fact she did not have any friends, only her studies.

"It was a rhetorical question," Shui muttered as she followed Death. Death, she had to say, she was not a fan of the name. Well, she was not a fan of dying. Multiple questions filled her head. Where was he leading her? Wa it to an afterlife? If so, which one? Was the afterlife that her parents told her about even real? Was she going to end up in the dragon's afterlife because of her connection with Flarea? She bit back all the questions she had, though it was extremely hard to keep her mouth shut.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death spoke once more "So, usually when one dies, their non-physical self moves on to the next stage, depending on where they are and where they came from and what they are" he looked over "But I'm stepping in this time"

Eli was about halfway to the ship

"Stepping in? Stepping in how?" Shui was confused. Was Death granting her another chance? She honestly did not believe that was the case. What has she ever accomplished? Give snarky remarks to her captors? Out of everyone he could have chosen, why would he chose her? She was just the snarky coward of a sidekick who tended to get captured more than actually help. She had to admit, she was a good hostage due to her small size and her cowardness nature. No wonder everyone immediately went after her as a captive. She refocused and did not say a word, though she did hope he would give some sort of explanation.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death looked ahead "You see, long ago, me and others like me set rules on ourselves, so we would not destroy the multiverse with our fighting, one of those rules was to not interfere with a universe until it has interacted with the wider multiverse, and now that this section of the multiverse is available, we will be trying to establish ourselves in this universe"

The ship spoke "Go down this hallway" a hallway lit up

"Ok, what does that have to do with you 'interfering'?" Shui got even more confused. What kind of others? She honestly did not want to meet the 'others' Death spoke of. Also, she still did not understand why he interfered with her passing. It was her time, was it not? She had no idea what the heck he was planing, and she did not like it.

Yuro nodded and went down the hallway, Muel now on his back.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Well, now that the barrier between your world and all others are broken, things can get messy fast, and I need someone here who can deal with it" he stopped "I have decided to pick you, Shui, to be my champion"

Eli arrived at the ship, stepping on

at the end of the hall was the same prison Yuro had been in "Please place Muel in the cell"

"You sure you got the right Shui? I mean, you said you know me, so yeah. Why would you want someone with my lack of any skills? Besides, I'm sure there are for more qualified people you could choose from," Shui said in pure shock.

Yuro placed Meul in the cell and stepped back. He recalled his stay in a similar cell. Sure, he was bored, but he found those days were the most relaxing in a long time.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death looked forward, his hood hiding any expression "I have chosen you for very particular reasons, if you accept, you will receive your things as my champion, and explanation of your job, and until sundown before you will be expected to do that job"

The cell closed "If you would like to go to your friend in the infirmary, I'm sure he would like to know whats happened"

"And my relationship with Flarea? What about that? I mean, she needs me. She is more helpless than I am, and that's sayin' something," Shui asked in concern. "Also you must know of the plan me and Flarea have about Ragenrok already since you know a lot. What about that? Also, what does your champion do exactly?"

Yuro nodded. It would be nice to talk to Frostbite. After finding his way to the infirmary, Yuro sat next to Frostbite. "So, how's your wing?" Yuro could not imagine breaking a wing. It had to hurt, a lot. He felt sorry for the Ice Dragon but silently was thankful that he was not the one who received the injury. He quickly suppressed the selfish thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death looked into the void "You can still be her friend, but when it comes to your job, you can't have any favors or exceptions, you will also outlive her by a lot. as for your job, you will directly manage death, although you are allowed to hire avatars to help you, thought I need to approve them, any restless soul or someone who dies of unnatural will have to be looked into, along with the dealing of being who live longer than they should"

Eli walked in the infirmary and laid on a bed, machines instantly began to tend to his broken arm

Shui was silent for a moment. "You didn't answer my second question," she pointed out. She did not like the job description, but by the sounds of things, he was saving her life. Thus she owed a life debt. She had to admit, she already paid Flarea's up but stuck with her due to them being bonded. She understood the no favors or exceptions part and was sure Flarea was not going to ask for any. Besides, she doubted Flarea would give any to her when she became the queen of the dragons.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death was silent for a second "You have until sundown today after my complete tour of the job to do what you please, after that you will have certain limitations, you can be present, but you won't be allowed to directly attack him unless he is violating a law of death"

Shui looked slightly annoyed about learning new rules. "Great... More laws to remember. Wait! I already broke about half of the sprite laws. I mean, not the important ones. But I had to help Flarea after my life debt, which is paid off now and in the process, I broke all the rules against dragons. Yay. Well, at least you don't have to worry about me attacking. I can only be a smart-mouth with him as he holds me captive, again. Man, everyone likes to hold me hostage! I still don't think you made the right choice here."

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death turned to face Shui "You have the qualities that I look for, the real question is if you want the job, or you want to move on" Death said this in a tone that really sounded like he had no big inclination to either, it was her choice

Shui was silent for a moment, then sighed. "Welp, I'm going to have to say no, because I really don't want to never see Flarea again when she does die. Better be from very old age, mind you. I mean, I'm just going to miss her. I don't think I could live with knowing that fact."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Well I mean, not never again, you can hop to the afterlife, really necessary sometimes, normally don't recommend spending to much time in there, people don't like us death folk bothering them, not to say none of them will be friendly, probably could have a lovely chat with your friend from time to time"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death nodded "Come let me explain you job in more detail" a doorway appeared as Death opened it and lead Shui through, leading to a hall of doors that seemed to stretch on forever, only one being labeled 'Shui, Champion of Death' "There will be two sides to you job"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Death replied "No, I was not, anyways" Death opened the door to reveal an office like room, a filing cabinet in the corner, a desk in the center of the room "The more boring side is the desk section, sorting souls to where they belong and deciding penalties for breaking my law"