• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Eli in Dragnos

Stella stood nearby, watching with sad eyes. She gave a brief smile to Swiftbrush before returning her attention to Frostbite. "Will he be alright?"

A huge fluffy yellow tabby flew faster as a ship passed him. On top of him laid a sleeping blind calico who he thought was the most beautiful cat ever. A grey tom with green eyes flew above him, holding the calico's scruff so that he could go faster. Behind him, there was a silver she-cat who held on to the calico's tail, just in case she slipped off of his back and the other tom's jaws. He neared the cave filled with Fireclaws.

Frostbite began to be more conscious of his surroundings as he was lifted into the air by robots. Every time there was a slight jostle he felt a pain throb in his right side. However, he didn’t open his eyes.

Swiftbrush mewed as he knocked the rock into the air. It flew a few feet away and then chipped in half. He was about to pounce after it when he saw the robots. He looked at them curiously, and sniffed at one as it passed near. It smelled... strange.

The group of Skycats neared the ship. Thier pelts could be seen clearly now. However, they were still far off and would not be going any faster due to the load that they all were carrying. Well, two of them, the silver one flew in the rear to make sure the calico did not fall off.

Stella's whiskers twiched with amusment as she watched Swiftbrush. "Well, I think we should follow them. We do not want to be left behind." She smiled at the kitten before she walked towards the ship.

Flarea, Shui, and Yuro boarded the ship. Flarea laid down on the carpet and closed her eyes, attempting to fall asleep. Yuro looked around, sniffing the carpet and other things that caught his interest. Shui sat somewhere that did not look important.

Steela looked around the large light grey cave. Her eyes fell upon a pool of water in one of the back corners and the stalactites that hung above the pool. She grinned at the sight. "Just is this one taken as well?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The robots carried frostbite onto a large bed a medical room. Eli and Lily boarded as Eli sat down in a chair and pressed a few buttons, turning to face the others as they waited for the others "So, Muel can get to the forest, we have two options, chase Muel, fight him in the storm and forest, or make our final stand in the sacred place"

Last edited:
Swiftbrush mewed and followed Stella. Once he saw the ship, his eyes widened. This was the place he had tried to investigate earlier, but the mean creature had stopped him. He took a cautious look around to make sure Eli wasn’t in sight, then darted on board.

Last edited:
The yellow tabby landed, well, tried to land. He instead crashed, sending the grey tom flying and the calico on her back a few paws away. Storm's pelt was ruffled as he somersaulted to a sitting position. "Watch it! You are not the only cat carrying Sky!" Storm licked his grey pelt down, not liking it ruffled up like he was some sort of outlaw.
"Sorry, but I saw Star talking to somecat. I just got curious." The large, fluffy yellow tabby with white paws and chest looked down, his tail drooping and ears slightly turned backward in shame.
Storm rolled his eyes before placing his attention on the cat that his friend was speaking about. She was talking to a black and white tom. Storm felt a surge of anger as he watched the two interact. The did not seem close, but you could never be too sure.
The tom gave Star a letter and a bag before they separated. Star landed, holding the two objects with her mind. "We shouldn't keep them waiting." She said as she boarded while she shook her head at the two as if she was saying 'toms'.

Flarea grunted as she opened one eye sleepily. "No storm. Stay away from there."
Shui and Yuro nodded. "Yep, no storms. Go there, and we are all good as dead! I mean, unless you want to be ripped apart," Shui said as she crossed her arms.
Stella shook her head. "I agree with not going to the storm. At Lunarstone, we get lesser versions, strays if you will. Our shield barely keeps the danger out. It is best to skip the Great Storm."

The yellow tabby picked up the calico and crawled under her so then he could carry her on his back. A much easier way to carry her in his thoughts. As fast as his large, clumsy paws could carry him, he boarded the ship behind Storm, who was watching him. The tabby glared his amber eyes at the grey tom. "You could help," he said as he entered. Storm just rolled his eyes as he walked forward. The tabby gave a small hiss, however, it was filled with endearment.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli noticed everyone was on board and pressed a button, having the ship lift of and start to travel towards the forest, he then spoke loudly for everyone to hear "I know you are all mostly new to my ship, so please, for my sanity and your safety, don't touch anything"

Muel hovered inside the storm, preparing to plant the rod

Shui grinned at the words and flew closer to the floor of the ship and reached out one of her fingers and touched the ground as she said, "Touch." She knew the floor was fine to touch due to the fact everyone was standing on it, however, she wanted to see how Eli would react. She enjoyed both making people laugh and annoying them.

The tabby looked for a place to put the calico down, not wanting to place her on the floor just in case she got squished or trampled on. His amber eyes gave Storm a questioning look. Storm lowered his head and shook it as if he was giving a shrug. The tabby snorted before glancing around. With the warning that he was given, he found everywhere unsuitable. He needed to get her off of him though, the calico was not the lightest cat in the world.

Star padded up to Stella. "This is for you. Swift was going to deliver it to you, but he didn't want to chase after us, also he wasn't invited directly."
A note fell at ink-stained paws. Using her claws to open the seal, Stella read the contents of the letter. Surprisingly it was from Kyaal, she could tell by his claw-writing. She gave a surprised look to this but kept on reading. When she was done, Stella sat there stunned, doubts flooding her mind. She could not believe that he wrote this. He would never give any risk to his life! By the wording of the letter, he had a small belief that that would happen. No, Kyaal was not dead, this was just a ploy that he wrote. She refused to believe that her biggest rival was dead.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Shui "You know what I mean" he noticed the cats and pointed down to halls "Down that hall on the left is the infirmary, Down that hall is a couple of sleeping quarters, feel free to use either" he turned back around and said "Computer, send a scout to survey damage on the way past." A drone deployed, doing a swift job analyzing the city

Muel stepped out of the ship, a rod in each hand

Shui busted into laughter. "Yeah, yeah, I do. But you have to admit, it is funny." Shui then frowned. "Unless you have no sense of humor." Shui crossed her arms and gave a confident look. "But that is impossible. To lack such a thing would be a crime!"

The golden tabby nodded in thanks as he took the calico with a circlet around her head to the place Eli gave directions to. However, he did not know what an 'infirmary' was, so he took the calico to the sleeping quarters. Besides, there was no cure for the nightmares other than patience and determination from the cat who was sleeping.

Although Eli told them where the sleeping quarters were, Flarea refused to get up. She was comfortable where she was and she did not want to risk sliding again. She gave a small grunt and fell asleep.

The storm attacked Muel mercilessly. Attempting to tear him and the rods apart. It rumbled in fury at the fact someone thought that they could overpower it, the Great Storm!

The city of Lunarstone was still standing, as was the shield. In fact, the shield was still up, stronger than it was before Eli came. Behind the shield, the city of Lunarstone was slightly distorted, however, it was clear that only a few building suffered. Most of the Skycats seemed like they did not notice the destruction on the other side.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "I have a sense of humor, but excuse me if I'm a bit stressed right now" a beeping could be heard as Eli turned and read something on a screen, rubbing his chin

The rod in Muel's left hand sucked up any magic that attacked him and spit it out the other end, redirecting it so he was safe, he stood next to the spot he needed to plant it and prepared to do so

Shui covered her ears, wincing at the beeping. "Um, can you turn that off? It's even more annoying than me! And that's saying something." Shui looked at Eli expectantly as if she expected him to turn off the beeping noise.

The storm flew into a rage as it tried to rip Muel apart even more violently. The storm was just a mindless thing of destruction. The only 'thoughts' that came to it was destruction and just how great it was. The purple clouds swirled above, using a different method to destroy its target. A white bolt of lightning rained down towards Muel and the surrounding area.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pressed a button, turning of the beeping, he proceeded to pull up a hologram of the cats city over the center table "This is your city, or rather a representation of it"

Muel planted the rod and quickly making his way back, the lightning was redirected, but the control rod cracked, though Muel would most likely make it back in time

Stella's attention was grabbed by the replica of her home. Her eyes narrowed with worry. "Ok, is there something wrong?" Then her mind wandered to the questions her quisitive mind asked. "How did the replica get there? Can you do this for any city or town? What sort of enchantment branch is this a part of?" Stella had a piece of parchment and a jar of ink in front of her. One of her claws was outstretched, however, it was dulled by constant writing. Her eyes were wide with excitement.

The storm attacked Muel once more, its fury growing. The storm rumbled as the clouds above swirled. Harsh winds blew, trying to knock him over. Even rain started to fall. Well, not really fall. The rain was swept up by the wind, making it unlikely for the rain to touch the ground.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli gave a chuckle "I'll explain a hologram to you when I'm done with it, anyway as I was saying, the city in and of itself is fine" he expanded the view to take in the crater about 3 times as large as the city, and many time more deep, encompassing the city "Whatever defense you had defended the city, but there is a crater, and this" he pressed a button and a green cloud appeared, most dense around where the bomb was, the cloud extending past what had been observed "this the nuclear danger zone resulting from the bomb, I can explain that later to, but for now, just know its extremely dangerous, and should be avoided as much as possible, it will take about a decade to clear out to a reasonably safe level, and two to be gone completely"

Muel divided in the ship as the rod blew up, barely making it in time, he smiled as he prepared to take off

Stella's eyes narrowed in confusion. How did the shield protect the city from such a destructive force and still be up? Last time she saw it, it was faltering. Unless... She looked back at the letter Star gave her, her ears folded down with worry. "Kyaal, no, you didn't. You do not know the consequences. I do not know the consequences. Did you really do this half-blind?" Stella shook her head. "No, you would never do that. You-you always thought too much. Never took action unless you were certain. You would study months before-paw. Not once have you ever used clouded information, ever. I-I just don't believe it. B-but how else would the dome still stand?" The white tom entered her mind, his piercing yellow eyes gloating like they always did when he was better than her at something. Normally this sort of image disgusted her, but now it gave her a pang of sadness. She did not want to think of him gone. They were ment to annoy each other until they were to old to work.

Then she thought about the twenty year thing. Most Skycats alive would be dead before it cleared out. Skycats do not live that long. The longest one lived for was fifty years, and by that point most Skycats saw that as amazing. Forty years is the normal max. Stella would still be alive, but she would be old by the time the 'nuclear danger zone" cleared out.

Swiftbrush heard Stella. He didn’t understand most of what she was talking about, but she did sound sad so he went over and nuzzled her in an attempt to cheer her up.

Frostbite felt something soft beneath him, and also that strange sensation that he had felt whenever he was in Eli’s ship and it was moving. He opened his eyes a sliver to see himself in an unfamiliar looking room. He immediately shut them again, as he felt a jolt of pain through his right wing when he stirred it slightly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pressed a button as the hologram vanished "Did you have questions?"

The computer pulled out scanners and studied Frostbites body, determining where the breaks where, extending some mechanical limbs the computer said "Please remain still" as she quickly and precisely set the bone

Stella purred slightly. It was a forced one to make sure Swiftbrush did not worry. "I'm fine, don't worry," she said to Swiftbrush before turning her attention to Eli. "Other than what I have already asked, no.

Shui shook her head no, as did Yuro. Then the two started talking. Although, it seemed Shui was not happy with Yuro while Yuro looked defensive.

Star shook her head no before being interrupted by Storm."Star," he panted, "Sky is, well, you know. The bigger nightmare thing. I don't know what to call it."
Star gasped and looked at Storm for a little bit before he nodded and ran off to Sky. Star followed him, running right at his tail. The concern that she felt was overwhelming for the silver she-cat.

Swiftbrush laid down by Stella’s feet, feeling very proud of himself. He had conquered that pesky rock, and showed it how noble he was by not finishing it off and instead going on to preform his next feat of daring: sneaking aboard the ship. And among all the other great achievements of the day, the greatest of them all was making a friend. There was a purr emmenating from him as his eyes began to close.

Frostbite growled loudly as the robotic arm began setting his arm. It hurt a lot, and all his instincts were telling him to attack. However, he was laid out on his stomach, so he couldn’t use his claws, and his tail wouldn’t be very accurate from that angle unless he was in the air. So he was forced to indure it as the computer repaired his wing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli swiveled around and pushed a few buttons "A hologram is a series of lights that let me display whatever I want midair, like this" he pushed a button and a sphere appeared

Stella quickly wrote it down then nodded at Eli to continue. Right now, her pawwritting was illegible, but she would fix that later. After she had all of the information down. For now, everything was shown with crude pictures and words that should never be abbreviated, abbreviated.

Star entered the room Sky was in and saw her nose flaring and her legs moving as if she was running. This greatly worried Star, because that usually meant that the nightmares got really bad. Star padded next to Sky and laid her head on her to try to calm the calico. Next to her was Sol and Storm, having the same idea.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli pointed at the base of the table and the roof "This visual effect is made by to intersecting beams of light coming from above and below, this is not how all holograms work, but that's how this one does"

The ship reached the halfway point

Stella wrote down what Eli said in the same manner as before. She wished that he would give information at a faster pace, but she did not say anything about it. She did not want to come off as rude. Besides, she could deal. She gave Eli an impatient look for him to continue.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled and pressed a few buttons "The other types of holograms are, magic" A staff appeared on the hologram "But that is not really as good as technology, another type is nanobot swarm, witch is a massive army of small robots, witch can do a lot more than holograms, overlaying images is the easiest as it just requires mid air graphical interface, the last two being the one I have here, and the portable kind, that only requires one beam of light per relevant pixel, but requires a more complex algorithm"

Stella was grateful for the increased speed and wrote down what Eli said in her note-taking way. She looked at Eli again, but instead of nodding for a continuation, she asked a question. "What is a robot? Brief explanation, please. I do not think I need an in-depth explanation for this. I will ask for one later though. Just want to keep my notes organized."

Stella made a small note of that as she frowned. She did not like the sound of something only doing what it is told. Everything had free will right? Sure, she liked playing by the rules, but that was her choice. She chose to do that, she could very well break all of the rules if she wanted to. She just liked playing it safe. Stella sighed and looked at Eli again, twitching her tail.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Stella's discomfort and pressed a few buttons, one of the robots that had carried Frostbite rolled in "This is a robot, it is not alive, it just follows a series of instructions to get a task done" he turned around and threw up the binary code for the robot on the hologram "Specifically these ones"

Stella nodded. She automatically assumed that robots could never die due to her, and all Skycat's, crude understanding of life. She did not fully understand the robots, but she would ask more about it at a later date. Then she would write in the same illegible mess that she was now. She looked at Eli, pleading internally for more information about the holograms.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Without needing to teach you a lot of other things I'm neih positive you don't know, that's about what I can tell you" Something appeared on Eli's screen, and he sighed "I'll be right back" he stood up and walked down a hallway

Stella nodded. "I understand." She looked down at her notes, translating her pictures and horribly abbreviated words into New Felinian. Once she was done, she made a mental note to finish the essay she was about to write later. She decided to look around and saw a book on a pedestal. She decided that it was fine to get a closer look, Eli only said not to touch things.

A red dragon looked at the cave that now belonged to the two strange dragons. He released a low growl. Those two were talking with two dragons that he thought were part of the resistance. He also knew that Rangenrok's reign was albeit bloody, it was also the reign where the dragons were the closest to the ancient dragons than ever before. He also never served Ragenrok. That might have helped with his loyalist nature.
He strode towards the two newcomers. He had to admit, these two did not look like any dragons that he has seen before. Didn't the files say that they were Earth Dragons? He shook his head. "Hello," he started. His voice was gruff and it sounded like he was going to cough up smoke if he talked for too long. "What were you two doing with those dragons earlier? You know, the ones you talked to before you chose this cave"

The red dragon huffed and replied, "Just curious..." He looked behind him as a light purple walked behind him, almost stepping on his tail. He glared at her then snorted. No dragon liked their tail being trampled on. He looked at the two again, awaiting the answer.
Steela glared at the red drake. She did not like him, much like everyone else. The more she thought about it the more she realized that she did not like anydragon. Except for Silver, that is.

Stella's paws tingled with curiosity, however, she forced it down. Eli told them not to touch anything, and she was sure she should not touch this. Besides, she broke enough rules by teaming up with her former friend. She decided to ask before reading it, even if she could barely hold herself back. She told herself that this book was a part of the restricted section, that helped state her hunger of new knowledge. Well, keep her from reading the book.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around and spotted the problem, a blacked transistor "Oh boy" he pressed his earpiece "Bring the precise set" he walked over to a drawer and opened it up

Silver shrugged "We were just talking about where we could stay"

The dragon nodded. "Nothing illegal. Spcifficly, treason?" he asked, giving the two a suspicious look.
"NO!" Steela shouted, irritation finally breaking her patience.
The red drake flinched at the loud dragoness and nodded. He turned away giving the two a final glance before waling on his way. He would still keep an eye on them, but they did not seem like rebels.

Curiosity made her teeth chatter as she paced in front of the pedestal. She was fighting every urge to read that book. Her hunger of knowledge was no longer stated. She flattened her ears and looked away from the book before glancing around to see if anyone was watching. Yuro and Shui were still fighting, well Shui yelling at Yuro. Star and her friends were together somewhere else. Flarea was napping. She glanced at Swiftbrush and Lily to see if they were watching her. She felt like she could convince Swiftbrush not to tell Eli of the action she was about to do, but she had a feeling that Lily would tell due to her past. Of course, this was what Stella thought.