• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

Ben's hair was brightly glowing green "Yes you can do it!" Lobo and Klaw yelled at the same time. Ben's hair grew and glowed "YAAAAAH!!!" Ben yelled as his eyes were illuminated with green energy "Now stand up." Klaw said boldly. Ben stood up with green glowing eyes and green flaming hair "Woah!" Ben said in a distorted voice "Oh hi Ed!!" Ben said as he waved, accidentally shooting a beam towards him "Really Ed that's amazing!!" Ben yelled "Let's get back so we can train!!!!" Ben exclaimed "Ben be careful with your new power." Klaw said "Ok, let's go Ed!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"All right but only with Ben." Edwind then powered up Umbra Mode and fired a ball of dark energy at Ben, hoping to see what his friend's new power can do. He wanted to conserve his power of Surpeme Mode until the end of the fight as it took up too much energy. He wanted to see how much power this new mode gave Ben yet he knew that it proabably couldn't compare to Surpreme mode.

"Well Ed what comes around goes around!! Ben said as he held the dark energy with green energy beams and sent it back with a little energy of his own and sent green crystal shards shooting towards him "How about that Ed!!" he said as his flaming hair grew brighter

The armor soon disappeared but Winter still wore the same confused look "Princess the Blanc family is the most powerful ice family and so not only can they make animals and such they can also make armor made our of ice" Tempest explained as Winter noded now understanding what the heck just happened

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Not bad, but I'm not done." Edwind then absorbed the energy from the surrounding attacks and used it to boost his power. With his newfound boost, he unleashed a flurry of punches and kicks while staring into Ben's eyes and saw that his power was growing. His aura flared to the point where black fire actually started to eminate from his body and he felt the overflow of power and taunted Ben, "Lemme see some more, I'm just getting started."

Ben got angry out of nowhere and his firey hair grew larger "I'll show you my power!!!" Ben said as he jumped back and created armor made out of green diamonds and created a crystal Zanbato as he took aim and tried to hit Edwind "HIYAAAAAH" Ben yelled as he launched towards Edwind

Winter smiled at her animals but before she could even blink a lady with bat like wings appeared she had the most beautiful dark blue hair and she wore a long flowy black dress "hello princess I am Lilith and I am here to make a contract with you" Lilith said as she held her hand out "well more spirits won't kill me" Winter said as she held the demons hand and a gold light started to surround them

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Huh, I'm gonna be honest," Edwind said as he deflected the blast, "I expected more from you." His aura flared again as he fired a large bomb, "Let's call this one, Umbra Exterminator." He fired the ball at Ben and saw as a large black hole like void opened up and swallowed Ben whole. Dark Edwind began clapping, I didn't think you had it in ya, go of for you lid.

"Princess now that I am your spirit we can talk mentally" Lilith said as she dissapeared as did Frost and Tempest,Winter then disappeared to the roof of the hotel and looked up at the sky knowing that the tournament would change her fate

Ben blasted the void away "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" Ben yelled and tried punching, kicking, shooting diamonds, using whips, and then jumped up into the air "HYPER DRILL KILLER!!!!!" Ben yelled as he rammed himself, full force into the ground and rushed up out of the ground trying to hit Edwind and shot lasers out from the drill "TAKE THIS YOU DEADBEAT!!!!!!!" Ben said as he used all of his force and wiped out everything in a five mile radius.

From the roof Winter could easily see Edwind and Ben fighting so she disappeared to where they were and sat on the branch of tree near where they were fighting the reason she didn't wanna get close was if they accidentally hit her who will end up healing them at the end

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind narrowly dodged the drill, but it did leave a scar on his right arm. At that Edwind started to get excited, "Now this is the power I wanted to see, now I'm sure I can reveal my trump card to you." Edwind finally activated Surpeme Mode and his voice changed from demonic to godlike, "Let's finish this Ben, Surpeme Judgememt!" Edwind made an amalgamation of all of his attacks into one rainbow colored sphere and then fired it at Ben, "And in case you were wondering, you mode reminded me of Umbra Mode, I wanted to see if I got you angry enough, you would reveal your true power and sure enough it worked."

Winter watched with an amused smile she then sent two bubbles towards the boys "if you guys drink the bubble it will boost your power" Winter stated as she was curious about what kind of destruction her power boosts could do

Ben just got more angry but then he realised that he wasn't himself and calmed down, and with that his body turned to tungsten A metal and grabbed the ball and threw the ball up making it explode. "Calm, just stay Calm." Ben said quietly. He then came down and drank the bubble and waited for Edwind to attack his hair calming down and getting more slicked back "Come on bro." Ben taunted

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind drank the bubble and his aura flared tenfold, "Okay then, bro." He then fired ten Surpeme Judgements at Ben as he wasn't aiming for his hair, he was aiming for Ben, hitting any part of him would be a victory, and Edwind had to try and calm himself as well as he felt himself drifting further and further away from being himself. Once fully calm Edwind asked Ben, "How are you prepared for this?" He then made a larger Surpeme Judgement and flew behind Ben and threw him into the ten smaller ones.

Ben made himself sink into the ground before he got hit with the supreme judments and came back up "If you didn't know ,me, Lobo, and Klaw share memories and when you were in Zen mode I took ispiration from that and took my own powers and made it better." Ben said calmly "I might even say I might be better at it than you." Ben said while smirking "Let's try attacking now shall we?" Ben said while forming a metal trident

Winter turned her phone on and started to listen to music with headphones on her ears "well I'm gonna take a nap" Winter said as she layer down on the branch and closed her eyes as the music blocked all sounds of the boys battle making it easier of her to relax

sSoul

Previously Swirled
At that moment Edwind would have snapped but decided to use Mystic Mode and then hit Ben with a bunch of sudden attacks he then blew him away, "All right, this is getting boring, let's finish this with one last attack." He then powered back to Supreme Mode and fired the Supreme judgement and while it was smaller it could home in on its opponent and it was actually the most powerful version of the attack. "So how do you plan on finishing this fight?"

"Like this!" Ben said as he punched through the the supreme judgement coming towards with a drill fist. Ben then used the remaining force and formed his body into a drill"Drilling driver!!!" Ben yelled as he sent himself flying at full speed "Take this!!!!!!!"

Winter opened one of her eyes and groaned she then sat up and took her headphones off "oh my throne they are so loud" Winter mumbled as she jumped down from the branch she then made her headphones dissapear,Winter walked over to their battle but still from a safe distance she then watched their every move closely so she could find a way to support their attacks in a battle

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind, with the last of Surpeme Mode's energy, came to the side of the drill-like energy field around Ben and broke it. He then started to pant and told him, "That was a good fight, you made me use my trump card, but Umbra and Mystic Mode aren't at full power yet, only Dark and Zen Edwind respectively can give me that power." He waved over to Winter and asked, "So, me and Ben showed you our modes, if you learned any, I would like to see it." Dark Edwind sighed, Well, if we're going to win this tournament, Umbra and Mystic Mode should be at full power, Zen, you know what to do. The boy then felt a surge of power inside of him, knowing that whenever he next fights using those modes, they will be at maximum power.

"Princess don't show him the Dragon Queen mode yet" Lilith said from inside her head,Winter sighed then looked down at Edwind and smiled "sorry Edwind I can't show you my powers yet" Winter said as she kneeled down and made water surround Edwind while she was healing him she couldn't help but think about Aaron

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It's fine, by the way, my Umbra Mode and Mystic Mode are finally at full power." Edwind said as he felt the healing energy course through his veins. He then shook his right arm a little, the scar had healed fully and he was ready to compete in the tournament, "So when does this tournament commence anyway?"

" I'm pretty sure it started tomorrow" Winter calmly said as she made the healing water evaporate into thin air "Edwind please be careful in the tournament" Winter said as she looked at Edwind with a worried expression

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'll be careful enough to make sure that I don't die, and also, where is Apollo I haven't seen him in days, isn't he our team captain?" Edwind wondered as he stretched to make sure that his body wasn't sore and was ready to punch people. Dark Edwind laughed, We don't need caution, with the combined forces of Umbra, Mystic, Surpeme and whatever modes your friends have, we will singlehandedly win the tournament. Zen Edwind patted his evil counterpart's shoulder, While it is true that their modes pack a large amount of power, caution is a must as we never met our adversaries.

" I'm serious Edwind if you get hurt I won' always be there to heal you and even if I was I might be out of energy" Winter said but she knew she was lying sense she could boost her energy and Tempest would be there to help but she still didn't want the team to rely on her if they got hurt

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, but seriously where is our team captain, he is never around and we need to strategize because we literally have only one day left to do so and I don't know about you, but I for one don't wanna go into this tournament without any kind of a plan." Edwind complied, worried that they may be a team member short and will be unable to compete. He knew that they needed to find or replace Apollo and fast or else they were done for.

"Well they will understand is we show up with just the three of us" Winter said before she started to pat Edwinds head "I'm excited for tomorrow so I we should get some sleep now" Winter stated before dissapearin to their room and changing into her pajama and went to sleep

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind secretly liked being pat on the head so as he enjoyed it he knew that wherever Apollo was he would be fine. He then flew up to his room and changed into his pajamas and he then fell asleep. He dreamt about fighting in the tournament and winning singlehandedly.

Winter slept peaceully but what's was inteesting was she was having a happy dream...."I now pronounce you husband and wife" a man said as Winter then kissed the red haired man next to her "well princess it's official" Aaron said while Winter noded and smiled softly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
In Edwind's dream, he was unleashing a flurry of punches on some unnamed opponent, his clothes were tattered and his teammates were nowhere to be found. It was just him and his opponent, after getting his aura to flare once more, he unleashed a Surpeme Judgement and it had finished off the last of his opponents, making him the winner. After he was done receiving his prize, he decided to leave and travel for a little bit, learn more about his father and see the world a little, all things he planned on doing once the tournament was all said and done.

Winter tossed and turned in her sleep not knowing what to do....Winter sat on a crystal clear throne next to Aaron who was sitting on a golden throne as they watched people come in and out of the throne room greeting the new rulers of the land "Aaron when is this gonna be over" Winter asked as she fiddled with her fingers "Soon Winter and after this is finished we can go take a ride around the meadow" Aaron suggested and in return Winter noded her head and smiled

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind had a smile grow on his face, he had found about his family a bit more, apparently, he had a sister and she was still alive, so he decided to go out and find her. He just felt like he needed to do whatever necessary with his time and who knows maybe he has a sister in real life. Anyway he was flying with a companion he met who agreed to help him organize is family reunion, he hoped that he was using his time wisely, as there was nothing that Edwind hated more than wasting time.

Winter woke up and rubbed her eyes then saw the ring on her finger she looked out the window and saw the moon still up so she walked to the balcony,as she stood there watching the moon a cool night breeze blew through her silver hair "oh Aaron how I'm slowly falling for you" Winter muttered with a ghost of a smile plastered on to her face

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind woke up to use the bathroom, and when he was done he decided to sit down on his bed and talk to Zen Edwind and Dark Edwind. He asked them mentally, Regardless if we win or lose this tournament, what will we do with the rest of our lives? There was some silence in his head, as if both parts if him were thinking long and hard about their neutral counterpart's question. Dark Edwind then broke the silence with, I think we should learn more about our family, I mean as far as I know, the three of us have lived with our father and he died, but we know little about him and we have no knowledge about our mother or our potential siblings. He thought that it was a good idea as it was what he was doing after he won the tournament in his dream. What if he had a sister like in his dream or a brother and what did his mother and father do? All question he could try and answer with the rest of his life after this tournament, he then fell back asleep, happy that he had a plan for his post tournament life and the mere fact that he wasn't just wandering the world for the sake of travel.

Winter softly sang a lullaby that her mother would sing to her when she was a child,Winter felt a strange feeling in her heart as she sang that song but she ignored it thinking it was nothing to worry about,she held the railing of th balcony and breathed in the night air as she finished singing "Princess the tournament is tomorrow you should get some rest" Lilith said from inside her head,Winter agreed to the demon then went back to bed and fell asleep

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dark Edwind then sneezed, Is that another voice in someone's head? Is the voice's head Winter's? I'm telling everyone else, once they wake up of course. Edwind began to toss and turn in his dream as he saw an unnamed shadow kill Winter, Ben and Apollo in front of him. "STOP IT!!" Edwind shouted in his dream as he powered up into Umbra Mode. What was even worse was he powered up in real life and he slept flew to a random place and started firing energy blasts. Edwind, I would advise you to wake up. The angelic part of him said as he woke up and nearly plummeted to the ground. He stopped himself from falling and managed to fly back to his room and asked the two voices, Never speak of this to anyone.

Winter felt the warm sunlight on her skin and yawned she opened her eyes to reveal her blue orbs that were now wide awake she looked at the window and saw the sun was up so she went into her closet and got out her battle outfit she then went into the bathroom and changed into the dress,Winter walked out of the bathroom and took out her white heels and put them on,she then walked to her vanity and tied her silver hair into a ponytail then went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind woke up and he felt really good, as if this was the best sleep he had ever gotten. He then took a shower, got dressed, and put on his bandana that he wore whenever he entered a major tournament. He waved to Winter, "Good morning, I'm going over to Ben's dorm talk to him if he is awake, when I come back would you like help?" He was trying to be patient but he felt so excited that he was ready to bounce off the walls.

Winter noded her head and finished making the omelet she then placed the food on the table before grabbing her phone and calling Aaron when he picked up Winter walked to the balcony and placed one of her hands on the railing while the other held her phone to her ear "Aaron I just called to tell you the tournament is now starting" Winter said softly which made Aaron chuckle from the other line "well Winter good luck I will be there to cheer you on" Aaron stated which made Winter smile