• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

Winter frowned before dissapearin to the family castle once in the castle she marched up to her father and glared at him "father stop the wedding" Winter pleaded while her father shook his head "your brother spoke the truth you are failing" Silver said while taking a sip of his coffee Winter fumed with anger and ran towards Frost room "Frost I hate you" Winter screamed her brother looked up from his phone and smirked "oh be quite princess don't act like your life is a mess you have always been their favorite" Frost stated with disgust in his voice "Why Frost I thought you loved me" Winter questioned "oh baby sister I do but you need to learn your place" Frost said but before he could blink Winter punched him which made him go flying until his body slammed against the wall

Klaw then licked Ben's hand "Let's go back." Ben said as he made a stone pillar that reached Winter's room window and crawled in and Klaw climbed up and joined him "I'm gonna go back to sleep." Ben said as he laid down and Klaw layed on him "I wish more people were like you Klaw." Ben said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Once Edwind calmed down he flew back to apologize to Winter but he had no idea where she was. He got lost trying to fly back to the room and ended up in the kingdom Winter's father ruled over unbeknownst to him. He walked around for a little bit and saw the castle that Winter's family resided in. He decided to knock on the door and hope that the royal guards found him.

Two guards opened the giant doors and ushered Edwind inside the castle and led him to the throne room to reveal a man with black hair and blue eyes sitting in a throne and a woman with silver hair and purple eyes sitting in a throne next to him "bow before the king of the ice nation" the guards commnded Silver told the guards to get Winter and Frost but before they could even get out of the throne room Frost came flying through the door with an angry Winter in front of the entrance

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind bowed down to the king and queen as the guards commanded and once he finished he asked, "Firstly, where is the hotel for the elemental tournament and Secondly, may I talk to Frost?" He hoped he didn't come across as disrespectful but if they judged him based on his age, someone may lose their life.

The Queen stood up in panic as she saw Frost injured on the ground in front of the throne, Winter elegantly walked into the room while Frost got up and made his sword appear while Winter did the same as she made her Rapier appear but before there swords could clash there mother stopped both of them by deflecting both swords with her twin Claymore swords " that's enough both of you" Diana said to her children who made their swords dissapear so she did aswell,Winter turned her head and saw Edwind "what are you doing here" Winter said as she narrowed her eyes at him with a frown on her face

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I got lost..." Edwind answered, embarrassed that he had to tell why he was here. When Dark Edwind saw Frost he urged, "Please let me kill him, I'm sure he won't be missed." Zen sternly replied, "Don't even think about it, these people are royalty, who knows what they could do to us." Edwind picked himself up and then said to the King and Queen, "I'm apologize if I interuppted any important business of your's. I will now take my leave." Edwind waved goodbye lightly as he walked out of the castle and then began to fly away and tried to look for the hotel for himself.

Winter turned back around to face her family before disappearing back to her room that she shared with Edwind she laid down in her bed and passed out due to the pain in her lower abdomen where Frost had punched her Winter wanted to heal herself but she had no energy

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind flew around somewhat aimlessly as he was having a little too much fun for a lost person. Finally, Edwind decided to return and talk to Ben, "Hi, are you still angry?" He was concerned for his friend and he was slowly coming to accept the realization that there was little that he could do to prevent the wedding.

Ben was in the dream plane "Hey Winter's asleep, guess you were right Klaw." Ben said "Would you like a ride on my back Ben." Klaw asked "Sure let's go Klaw ." Ben said as he climbed on the giant Jaguar "Now let's go find my lost item." Ben said as he rode towards the Snow

Winter slowly opened her eyes and tried to get up only to scream in pain she slowly lifted her shirt to reveal her lower abdomen and there was not just a bruise but a tiny cut "I didn't even notice that" Winter muttered as she tried to heal her wound which made her scream even louder

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind just sat down, exaughsted from flying around aimlessly and was trying to come to terms with the likely fact that there was nothing he could do in this situation. He looked sad and helpless because he knew that no one would take him seriously due to his age. So he then started to cry but he covered up his eyes so no one would see.

The pain soon subsided and Winter was exaughsted not from the healing process but from all the problems that were occurring "I should have told him sooner" Winter softly mumbled she the got up and changed into a more formal outfit that consisted of a blue dress that ended mid thigh and heels with her hair up in a bun she then disappeared to the castle with her rapier in hand,"Winter you have come back well that's a good thing sense he's almost here" her father stated "No,father I will not marry him" Winter said while gripping her rapier more firmly

Ben saw the snow disappear "Welp nevermind about tha-." Ben said right before he woke up "Oh... hey Ed what are you doing?" Ben said "Hello Edwind..." Klaw said drowsily almost "I see you got an injury Winter, were did you get it from? Ben said. "Whuh...Oh...Hi guys..." Lobo muttered

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind didn't respond but he waved slightly as he continued to cry. Le Wyvern waved his tail as if it were a hand when he saw Ben, Lobo and Klaw. Edwind then wiped his tears and got up. Once he did, he started to power up Mystic Mode and while he was he said to Ben, "I wanna fight someone with this mode that isn't a familiar." He hoped that Ben would take his challenge as he didn't want to tell him explicitly yet.

"Yes please do." Lobo said "Sure thing Ed, but are you ok?" Ben said kindly. Ben then got up and put on a green shirt with a skull on it, pants with a vine design on it, and black shoes with green stripes on them. "Ok now I'm ready." Ben said. he then turned to him "So where's Winter?"

Winter glared at her father as he stood up "father don't try your not even an elemental" Winter smugly stated which made her father smirk "oh foolish child if I wasn't an elemental I wouldn't be king" her dad said before making his own sword appear "but mom said you weren't a elemental" Winter said unsure of what to do but before she could think any further her father already sent a lion made out of ice right at her which she in return she made a giant knight made out of ice to counter the lion

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I dunno, let's just focus," Edwind replied as he got into a defensive stance. He knew that the only way that Mystic Mode would fully work was if he was on the defensive. He then motioned Ben to attack him before returnong to his defensive stance, Le Wyvern nodded with approval as he went back to the stance he now kept.

Before Winter could attack her dad with her Rapier her mother stopped them "Winter stop it I'll make a deal with you if you win the tournament I will cancel the wedding but if you lose your marriage will be official" her mother stated and she knew better than to say anything back to her mother so all she did was nod her head and make her knight dissapear

Ben streched "Ok I got this." Ben whispered to himself. Ben then took a offensive stance "Ok let's do this!" Ben said with Vigor, launching a wave of earth flying towards him "Take this!!!" Ben yelled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind grabbed all of the stones and turned them into compressed dark matter, he then fired the blast back at Ben. Moving quickly, he ran behind Ben to kick him into the blast, he then returned to his defensive stance, waiting for the next attack.

Before Winter could leave she heard the guards yell at somebody until the door opened to reveal a red haired Prince and all she could do was groan,out of the corner of her eye she could see Frost trying not to laugh but the Prince caught her attention when he wrapped his arm around her " it's great to see you again Winter" Aaron said which made Winter feel sick to her stomach " it's good to see you again aswell Aaron" Winter calmly said,she tried to excuse herself the Prince insisted that he needed to meet her friends so she held his hand and made them dissapear to where Edwind and Ben were

Ben made arm guards and blocked the wave while going through it "Ok so I see how it is!" Ben yelled as he made Vine whips on his arms and charged towards him trying to slash him with the thorns on the vine whips "Take this!!!" Ben yelled

" That's Ben and Edwind" Winter said in a dull voice as she pointed to the two boys who were fighting "well they certainly powerful I approve your friendship with them" Aaron said as he looked down at Winter and smiled and in return Winter gave him a poor excuse of a smile and in her eyes people could clearly see they were cold and glassy no happiness swam in her blue orbs her usual smile was replaced with a painful smile but she hoped that her act would fool everybody hoping nobody would notice her misery

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind dodges some of the strikes that Ben made, but he was distracted by Winter's sudden arrival. He forced Ben back with a wind gust and asked Winter, "So is the guy who is standing next is the guy who you are supposed to marry?" Dark Edwind scoffed, Huh, not even a decent skin scarf, you can go destroy him if you want. Edwind went over to shake his hand, noticing the pained expression on Winter's face, he hoped to get her out of this marriage any way he could.

Aaron smiled at Ben and Edwind shook Edwinds hand that was offered he then wrapped one of his arms around Winters waist, Winter didn't even flinch when she felt his arm sense she was too busy trying yo make everyone think she was happy as much as she wanted to let the tears fall she knew that this was gonna be her life,she wouldn't be a princess anymore she would be a queen ruling two powerful kingdoms along side her handsome yet arrogant,annoying,foolish the list goes gone husband,"oh cruel world why me" Winter thought to herself

Ben saw the new guy and ran up to him right before he tried to punch Edwind "Hi what's your name?" Ben said before he realised who he was "So I assume your the one who's gonna marry Winter." Ben said quietly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind tried his best to politely smile even though he knew that soon this man would be Winter's husband. He somehow managed to smile politely as Zen Edwind commented mentally, I do hope we never have to fight this man he seems somewhat challenging. Dark Edwind scoffed, Need I remind you that whenever I posses Edwind, I multiply his strength and speed tenfold, the only problem is with my personality, I would proabably go too far. Edwind then turned to Aaron and asked him, "So are you a prince or something because you just seem to have that whole royalty vibe." He tried being polite and hoped he could make a friendly conversation without feeling the need to rip off Aaron's head.

"Yes,I would like to introduce to you guys Prince Aaron of the fire kingdom" Winter said as Aaron gave Winter a kiss on her cheek "well thank you for the introduction and yes,I am a Prince but once I marry Winter I will become king of both the ice and fire kingdom" Aaron stated smugly,"oooh that boys gonna end up with a missing rib one day" Winter inwardly thought which made her slightly smile not her fake smile but a real one

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind's blood began to boil at the sight of Aaron kissing Winter on the cheek, so he excused himself, "I'll be back for one moment." He said as he flew off to a distant forest and leved fourteen trees, and unbeknownst to the boy, he was in Umbra Mode, but this Umbra mode was closer in power to when Dark Edwind possssed him. He flew back and pretended to be happy for them as his aura calmed down.

Winter looked at Aaron until her blue eyes met his green eyes "Winter I know you don't want to marry me" Aaron said as his emerald green eyes shown sadness which it honestly made Winter feel guilty "Aaron as much as I don't want to marry you it's my kingdoms happiness before my own so I don't have much of a choice plus your not that bad" Winter said as she smirked at him which made the red headed prince roll his eyes "well I'll take my leave now" Aaron said before he disappeared and the only thing that was left of him were the ashes on the ground,Winter felt something in her hand and saw a silver ring with blue and red diamonds around it "oooh he slick" Winter said as she placed the ring on her ring finger

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Edwind's arua calmed down he decided he was tried, so not letting anyone notice, he flew to the balcony of his room and went to his bed to take a nap. The boy had let himself finally come to terms with Winter being married and know that he was at peace with that, he was able to go to sleep happily.

Winter disappeared to where Edwind was and appeared next to his bed she then sat down at the foot of his bed she then placed her hand on his arm "Edwind I'm sorry but there's a way to stop my marriage" Winter said as she looked at the ring on her finger

Ben was furious knowing his friend would have to marry a sleazebag "Let's practice later." Said Ben to Edwind "Come on Klaw, you too Lobo..." Ben said sadly. Ben walked to the forest into the clearing where he met Klaw "I know it hurts Ben ,but it's her decision and to me it seems like she needs to do it." Klaw said "Yeah she needs to do it." Lobo said "I know that but it still hurts.." Ben said while hugging the two of them "Come on Ben let us teach you something to get your mind off of it." Lobo said kindly "Ok what is it?" Ben replied "It's called Spirit mode." Klaw said with his rings glowing green "Woah, ok how do I do it?" Ben asked "You have to channel your elemental energy and materialise it." Lobo said glowing the leaves in his fur "Ok I'll try..." Ben said as he started focusing, slightly glowing his hair green.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind woke up to this news and asked, "Alright, you have my attention." He seemed somewhat dazed as he had woken up from a pleasant dream of him using Umbra Mode to level some mountains and forests. Dark Edwind then got just as if not more eager than Edwind, Do we get to crash the wedding, I've always wanted to bust through the dier and be all like, "I OBJECT!" Zen shook his head while the boy outside made sure that Winter knew he was listening.

"Well if our team wins the tournament I won't have to marry Aaron" Winter said as she hugged Edwind "well arrogant kid do you think we can win" Winter asked teasingly as she combed her fingers through his hair,Tempest woke up and jumped on to Edwinds bed and smirked "well princess if you wanna win I want to teach you new techniques sense every other animal are teaching their master" Tempest said as she licked Winters face

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Do I think?" Edwind said as he powered up his Umbra Mode to it's maximum power at the time, "I know I'm winning this tournament." He then received a message of inteest by the two versions of himself living in his head, Ya know, if you combine Umbra and Mystic Mode, you have almost a guaranteed win. He then promply flew our of his room, determined to get this Trump card.

Winter and Tempest disappeared out of the room and on to the training area "okay Winter I'm gonna teach you how to access your Dragon Queen mode" Tempest said but before Winter could answer Frost her dragon appeared and smiled "Princess i will teach you that mode" Frost stated as he glared at Tempest

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"So how do I combine modes?" Edwind asked as he flew excitedly, Simple, Dark Edwind replied calmly, Just power up Mystic Mode while in Umbra Mode, let's call this combination, uhh I dunno, Surpeme Mode. Edwind activated Umbra Mode quickly and began charging Mystic Mode. Soon the auras fused into one green glowing, flaming aura but for the most part it looked like Edwind hadn't even powered up. This mode combines the raw power and mobility of Umbra mode with the defensive capibility of Mystic Mode, unfortunately it can only be used as a last resort as it drains life treating energy when used for a long period of time. He then powered down the mode and flew to Ben's location and told him, "We need to win the tournament if you want to stop Winter's marriage."

"Okay Winter focus your summoning and Ice element together" Frost said and Winter did as she was told and in a few seconds a blue light started to surround her and once the light disappeared Winter was wearing an armor that looked like dragon scales "well my dragon queen you have learned to equip into the dragon armor" Frost stated proudly while Tempest was grinning from ear to ear