• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

" Don't just merely shrug at me that is a poor excuse of an answer so if you want to keep all your limbs intact I suggest listening to me and head to the arena" Winter said agrilly as her blue eyes dangerously flared with burning anger as she pinched both of the males ears with her perfectly manicured blue nails and pulled there ears before releasing her pinch on the poor boys "now if any of you want to reach the arena without a injury I suggest listening to me your future Queen" Winter said smugly while Tempest smiled at the crying Luna "oh Luna don't cry that was in the past and I'm starting to think that after the tournament I would like to adopt you as my own daughter and we could live happily in a giant castle" Tempest said as she started to fantasize about being a mother

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I'm sorry your Highness," Edwind replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice, "I don't know when the tournament starts, I've never known and until it's announced I'm never going to know!" The boy began rubbing his ear and then replied, "Don't get too smug, unless you forget that I have a part of me that can and will murder any of you at any given moment." Dark Edwind nodded, He's not wrong you know, so behave or I'll make you behave or kill you whichever comes first. Luna then went over to Tempest and told her, "I would love to be your adopted daughter." The smaller cat began nuzzling the tiger as she thought about being Tempest's daughter as Edwind apologized, "Sorry for getting just a little too angry, just don't pinch as hard if you must pinch our ears."

"If I ruled a kingdom like my father I would have you imprisoned and I can act as snobby as I wanna be I am the future Queen" Winter said before pulling Ewind into an embrace "I'm sorry I hurt l you arrogant child but you know I love you" Winter said before releasing Edwind from the hug she then bent down and gave Edwind a kiss on the cheek before turning to Edwind and hugged the other male while Tempest was happily nuzzling Luna "you do understand that your going to like a princess sense were gonna live in a castle" Tempest said as she purred

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind blushed a little while Luna looked at Tempest,"Well seeing how great Winter is, being a princess seems great." At that moment, Edwind began to throw up a Dragon that was about the size of Winter's Dragon, Frost. The boy angrily stated, "WHY DOES EVERY FAMILIAR THAT I SUMMON NOW COME OUT OF MY MOUTH?!" The dragon the spoke with a booming voice, "I am Noir, the dragon of the devil and I have come to challenge the dragon king for his throne, where is he?" Biscuit looked confused at Noir's presence while Le Wyvern bowed down to Noir as a symbol of respect. Noir turned to Winter, "Girl, do you know where the dragon king is?"

"Ow, anyways I would raid a pet store and raise an army of dogs to serve me and be my friends...I like dogs." Ben said "But yeah let me get my gear on and we can go." Ben said starting to walk to his room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Noir got in front of Ben, "Halt human, I shall not let you pass until I find the dragon king, I merely wish to challenge him for his throne, this is my last time doing this if I lose, I will never return to fight him." Biscuit got even more confused, Le Wyvern adopted the small ostrich's confused look as Noir smelled Winter, "You have the scent of the dragon king, reveal him to me."

"You don't own any part of the earth kingdom though, know what nevermind." *Sigh* "Wait why isn't there a dragon for Earth, I mean we have fire/dark and ice/wind but no sturdy rocks and as everyone knows earth elementals keep the world together *pause* no bias, I mean't earth elementals tend to keep groups together and make friends." Ben said *groan/cough* "Oooh, what was in that snow cone?" Ben said as green light burst out of his chest "WHERE IS THAT BURNT LIZARD!!!!" it said. coming out was a rocky/viney green and brown fanged wyvern similar to a dragon mixed with a wolf with no wings "THERE YOU ARE YOU- Oh.. hey kids close your eyes before I rip his heart out." the beast said

Frost appeared in swirl of snow behind Winter and growled "Don't come near the Queen you peasant" Frost said angrily as he wrapped one of his giant silver wings around Winter which made the young girl smile happily while Tempest sprang up and stood in front of Winter and growled menacingly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Noir became furious at the dragon that just came out of Ben, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME, I'M TRYING TO CHALLENGE THE DRAGON KING FOR HIS THRONE AND I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF YOU GOT OUT OF MY WAY!" The dragon, pleased with Frost's appearance, told the ice Dragon, "I am Noir and I wish to challenge you for your throne, I wish not to harm your queen I am only here for you." The dark dragon got into a fighting stance and waited for Frost's response.

"Frost,you don't have to fight him" Winter pleaded but the stunning silver dragon merely bent his head and looked at Winter with his piercing green eyes which seemed familiar to the girl until she finally remembered where she saw them before "Frost you were the dragon that I saw when I was a child,your the one who saved me from getting lost" Winter stated as her blue eyes held tears in them "Winter once you were born I instantly knew you were mine" Frost said softly before he stood back up to his full height but before he could step forward Winter got on to his back and sat carefully "Winter what are you doing" the dragon hissed "if your fighting I'm going to be right here to help" Winter said with a smile

• "Nope!" Ben yelled "WE ALL HAVE OUR SHARE!! IF YOU GET HIS THEN YOU'LL TRY AND GET MINE AND I'LL HAVE TO WHOOP YOUR-!!" The beast yelled "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!" Ben yelled "I AM DONE!!!!" Ben said angrily climbing the wyvern "LET'S JUST BATTLE ALREADY! THE TOURNAMENT IS CLOSE AND WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME! MY BLOODLUST IS GOING HIGHER THAN EDWIND'S EDGE-O-METER!!!!!!!" Ben yelled "I JUST BURNED MY CALM, CHILL, AND COOL-HEADED SIDE AND REPLACED IT WITH MY ANGER, FRUSTRATION, AND REVENGE SIDE!!!!" Ben shouted "Woah! He's angrier than me." The beast said with his ears pointed down

Winter cracked her knuckles before smirking "awww you guys there's a reason Frost is the dragon king sense he has a very special ability" Winter stated smugly while Frost glared at the thing Ben was riding on "oh boy I wonder what kind of creatures you rule considering that you can't rule the dragons" Frost said coldly before smirking which made Winter smirk herself

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Noir told Winter, "While I admire your loyalty to your dragon, I wish this to be a one on one duel with him, as soon as one of us hits the ground and is unable to get up the duel is over," The dark dragon then turned to Ben's dragon, "That includes you!" Edwind begged his dragon, "What do you have against Frost, the dragon you wish to challenge?" Noir replied, "Human, I have nothing against the dragon king, I simply wish to claim his throne, though the female is getting on my last nerve."

Winter elegantly slid off Frosts back and perfectly landed on the ground and walked up to Noir "if you want to live I suggest you don't piss me off any more considering I will soon rule as Queen and also that I can control any liquid and your blood is liquid" Winter threatened before turning around and sashayed back to Frost and hugged the dragon

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Why haven't I killed you yet, a true dragon of the devil would have tried to at this point, all I wanted was a one on one duel for the title of dragon king is that too much to ask?" Edwind then pet his dragon, "Apparently so, I've learned that when it comes to Winter, there is no arguing with her so just comply, even if she is a little arrogant for a Princess who is about to become queen." Noir told him, "Maybe so, but I cannot respect a mere human unless they are responsible for summoning me, if Frost were to tell me not to fight this duel, I would give up and comply but every fiber in my body refuses to obey a human." Edwind sighed and turned to Frost as to give him a silent signal to tell Noir to stop.

"Your lucky I'm on your side popsicle." The beast said "What's...your...name." Ben said angrily "Tok'ra Terra." Tok'ra replied "I like that name... it sounds like a killer..." Ben said coldly "AND I FEEL LIKE GETTING MY ANGER OUT!!!" Ben yelled "Now your a human I can respect." Tok'ra said getting ready to pounce on Noir. Ben then formed a drill on his hand, his eyes and hair more similar to plasma or lightning

Oh that did it what Noir said about Winter finally made the girl snap but before Winter could fight the awful dragon Frost softly grabbed the princess with his giant claw and placed the girl on his back while she fumed with anger "NOIR COME HERE I DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME!" Winter shouted as she pounded her fists on to Frosts silver scales that looked like armor " I'm really sorry about the princess she has a fiery temper and Noir don't call her a mere human sense this child is going to rule two powerful nations" Frost stated proudly as Winter crossed her arms together and glared at Edwind signaling that if his dragon say bad things about her again they both would end up ten feet into the ground

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well I apologize, I will make sure not to badmouth Winter," Noir said as he shifted into a to be used for constructive criticism, "She is arrogant, too arrogant for her own good, I hope her husband can manage that arrogance, but I hope that she gets that under control herself." Edwind petted Noir and Noir told Ben and Tok'ra, "Worry not, I have lost my desire to fight the dragon king, and you two no longer concern me especially the dragon." Noir told the two and he thought to himself, The girl's attitude is starting to grow on me, If she wasn't supposed to be a queen, than I would approve of her arrogance.

Frost bent down as Winter elegantly got off the dragon before over to Edwind and pinched the boy on the ear again with her blue nails "your Dragon is gonna be the death of me" Winter said before releasing her painful pinch on Edwinds ear she then went back to Frost and leaned on the dragon as she thought of diffrent ways to make her team suffer during the tournament "Noir her soon to be husband is Aaron Solstice he's the most arrogant person alive so I think they were made for each other" Frost said with a deep chuckle whch earned him a painful punch on the side of his body from Winter "this child has inhuman strength when it comes to her punches " Frost stated aloud with a growl

Last edited:
*silence* "Never do this again you scaly ciggarette!!" Tok'ra said as he released his stance *inhale* "I need to punch something." Ben said as he walked over to a wall and punched a hole through it "Now I'm gonna get my stuff." Ben said as he jumped to his room punched the window and put his Gi on and brought out two bags filled with armor"Here take this ya rat." Ben said as he threw a bag towards Edwind "Now I might wanna study this one." Tok'ra said dissapearing into the forest "Now gear up." Ben said coldy like a man with no soul

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh great, I can only imagine the kids they'll have." Noir said exasperated as Edwind screamed at Noir, "Firstly, why are you so mean?" Then he turned to Winter, "And secondly, OW!" Edwind caught the bag and looked at Ben with concern, hoping Noir made no one too angry. The dark dragon apologized, "I'm sorry about that, I shall work on acknowledging you as my master." The boy tried cooling off as he got what was inside of the bag and and put on the armor, "So Ben, are you angry at me?"

"Ben dont become a cold person sense that's my thing" Winter said as she sent a cold glare at Ben before she made Tempest and Frost dissapear before making her rapier appear into her hand "okay boys let's go" Winter stated as walked over to Ben and attached the Rapier to the silver belt on her waist before hugging Ben

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind felt somewhat guilty for not being able to control Noir's behavior, "For now, you'll make for a decent power boost." He then absorbed Noir and cracked his knuckles and went toward the arena, but not before telling Ben, " If I did anything wrong to you I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."

"No..." Ben said putting on the custom fit armor and giving Winter a cold glare back. the armor was earth themed and had a dragon on his right shoulder and powered the armor with his green plasma/electric hair energy power and lit the eyes and mouth of the dragon head "Lets do this!" Ben said in a slightly chipper voice and formed his sword whip "Come on guys!" Ben said slightly smililing

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Gonna try full power Umbra Mode, let's go. " Edwind said smiling as he powered up, his aura now being pure black fire and his voice was a combination of his own, Dark Edwind's and Noir. He started to go over to the arena and asked them in a cheerful voice, "Well what are you waiting for?"

"We remember our positions and classes right?" Ben said "Wait where's-" Right then Lobo and Klaw ran up to Ben "We're here *huff*" Klaw said "Yes *huff* let's go put raise your arm." Ben raised his arm and Lobo formed as a tattoo on his arm "Cool. Anyways Klaw can you provide extra attack power?" "Sure." Klaw said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind started to stretch as he spoke, " Who else is ready for the tournament to begin?" Le Wyvern came out and he requested to be absorbed by Edwind. The boy complied and got another attack boost and speed boost but his voice remaimed unchanged. He sat down and thought about how he was going to dominate in the battles.

"Well if you guys are so ready why done we just go now" Winter said as she walked to the arena where they would fight each other,while walking Winter sort of zoned out sense she was thinking about her opponents in the competition

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Going in now." Edwind told his teammates as he opened the door and took a look at the arena. This was the place where the tournament would take place, all of the stuff that happened, with the familiars, Dark Edwind, when Winter left for the forest, everything, it's all been leading up to this moment. "Take it in, Dark, Zen, this is what we've been waiting for." The latter of which noted, It's so large, I cannot wait to see how we can use our surroundings to our advantage. As Zen Edwind was being fascinated with the display of the arena, Dark Edwind just scoffed, Meh I'm more excited at seeing what will be destroyed in the process of the fights, no arena can ever be intact after all of these fights.

Once walking into the arena Winter was greeted with loud cheers "AND THERE SHE IS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE ONE AND ONLY WINTER BLANC FUTURE QUEEN OF BOTH THE ICE NATION AND THE FIRE KINGDOM" an announcer screamed into the microphone which ended up blaring through the speakers

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yeah okay, no one cares about me or anything that's fine, not like I need the attention," Edwind mumbled to himself, a little upset that he got no introduction when he entered the arena. But then again, who knew who he was, the only introduction he was proabably as Winter's teammate. He craced his knuckles yet again as asked the soon to be queen, "So where is Ben?"

Can I join?
Name: Halo
Element(s):Ghost
Appearance:very tall, slim, a dark huge coat, black and white long hair, a top hat and golden googles
Info(optional):dark, psycho, evil

As Ben walked into the arena he was met with multiple spanish yells, cries, and signs "Thanks guys!!!!" Ben yelled, the boy then walked over to his team "That's what we call familia, those are all my cousins and aunts and uncles and more!!" Ben said as he waved "Anyways did you get an intro Ed? I was getting ready for my family so I couldn't hear you." He said as he took earplugs out of his ears

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Nope, and I find it very insulting." Edwind said, clearly jealous of a lack of am intro, "Now I need to hurt someone, good thing this is the time to fight, how's your family?" Dark Edwind then remarked, Been a while huh? Zen Edwind slowly questioned, Did, you just break the fourth wall? He nodded, Yep, and hope Ben gets eliminated. Edwind was shocked, Isn't he our friend? Dark told him, What are friends?

"It's good, my dad got famous in my town because I know a *airquotes* princess *airquotes* and summoned a dragon. Other then that my big brother got a job and my mom asks if I got a girlfriend yet." Ben said staring at a sign made by his family "Love you too mom!!!" He yelled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Wish my family could see this, dad's dead, mom's missing and I supposedly have a sister, but she is somewhere." Edwind said, his voice sounding more like Noir's, seeing as he was in his true element of dark, he should try summoning a Wind dragon, but then maybe he could fuse the two dragons he could probably summon. It got boring waiting and wondered when the tournament will start.

"Well your like my little brother I never had, so that's something right?" Ben said "You know when there's a crossing light and you think (I should cross now) but you don't cause your scared, I really wanna get some food but I'm what you call a extroverted introvert so I can be bouncy and happy inside or with close friends but if I'm in a store I can't even speak to the cashier."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hey, you know what I should do?" Edwind asked, sounding like he was drunk or contemplating existence but was really just bored, "What if I had summoned, TWO dragons?" He tried doing this but failed as his body was already in use of having a familiars powers.

"What's an animal that's earth related that I can make...I just wanna have a bunch of like animals when I go to sleep." Ben said as he made a chair to sit down on "Sit down the armor is durable but still kinda heavy (might feel like you've been wearing it for two weeks)." Ben said as he made another stone chair for Edwind "Just chill man."