• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

Ben was tired after the fight and went to bed, Klaw and Lobo following behind him but when he went to sleep his oasis was different, it had more greenery and fruits "Well that's nice." Ben said happily "Yes indeed it is, anyways what do you want to do?" Klaw asked "I dunno maybe make a fire?" Ben said as a green fire appeared before him. "Cool, so what should I do?" Ben asked "Try to make the drill again." Klaw said "OK I'll try." But before he could do it he woke up to the morning "Well that was weird. " Ben said before he changed into his GI and went into Winter's room and sat down for breakfast "Morning guys." Ben said politely

Winter greeted Ben before hanging up on Aaron then walking to the kitchen and poured herself a cup of tea which she had saved inside the fridge "So Ben are you excited for the tournament?" Winter asked before taking a sip of the tea and sitting down at the table

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Morning Ben," Edwind greeted as he sat down and thought about the tournament, how would it play out, who are they up against and most importantly, what is their strategy? He knew that he couldn't fight on an empy stomach and so he grabbed an orange and started to eat it. "So, with the time we have left, what strategy should we use?" Edwind was concerned that up until now, no one had bothered to make a plan for how they will fight in this tournament. The boy strethed after he finished the orange and grabbed an apple to fill himself up with next. He turned to Ben and waited for his answer.

"Well I think considering my speed with rapier I should be the first one to attack and putting into account that I can dissapear will make me less vulnerable but I can also summon which will help if I choose to stay defensive so I got my plan covered" Winter stated before drinking the last of her tea

"I can be the tank of the team by making armor and forming walls to protect us from incoming attacks plus I can take attacks really well and if I need to I can go offensive." Ben replied "Anyways what's for breakfast Winter?" Ben said readying his fork

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well that' good for you two as for me, I dunno, maybe the Trump card?" Edwind joked with the slightest hint of seriousness in his voice as he finished strething and waited for the beginning of the tournament to be announced, he hoped that they won and if they lost he would be happy with that as well.

"Ben there's omelet on the table" Winter stated as she pointed to the plate containing the food with her perfectly manicured finger "well I think it's perfect if your a tank Ben and as for Edwind maybe offense for you and I'll cover defence and healing" Winter said as she tapped one of her heels impatiently on the kitchen floor

"You could be our ranger, the one who attacks from afar or behind the tank, then later change to be like a paladin." Ben said as he grabbed an omelette "So we have a heale, a tank, and a ranger/cleric/paladin." Ben said as he took a bite out of his omelette "So we should be like a diamond I'll be in front defending Winter will be in back and you and Apollo will be on the sides." Ben said adding ketchup to his breakfast "Yeah I play D&D, watcha gonna do?" Ben said sassily

"Ben there's a down side to my healing I can't heal more than one person yet and I can only boost the whole teams powers a certain amount of times" Winter said as she took a strawberry out of the fruit basket and took a bite out of the red berry

"Sure but Apollo could swap with you and do his ba-donk-a-donk on your ba-donk-a-donk because he's our cleric." Ben said boldly "And if the healing takes longer than normal I can make a dome or wall." Ben said taking another bite "What do you think of the plan Ed?" Ben asked

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"It's better than what we had before which was nothing, and it's almost perfect except for one crucial point, We have no idea where Apollo is." Edwind analyzed as he got increasingly impatient. Dark Edwind wondered in the boy's mind, What if this tournament was cancelled? That would mean that everything leading up to this was for nothing. He nodded as that thought seemed likely as he inquired to the team, "So if we cannot find Apollo, who should our new team captain be?"

"Well who's the smartest one here" Winter asked as she pointed towards herself with a slight smirk plastered on to her face,she then finished the rest of her strawberry and threw the leaves of it in to the garbage before sitting back down and smirking at the boys

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I wouldn't get too arrogant if I were you," Edwind told her in a matter of fact voice, "Unless you forgot who was thinking about strategizing." He thought that he himself should be captain but he thought it would be nice to ask the others. "What about you Ben? Who do you think should be captain since Apollo isn't here?"

"Well I did make the plan...but you would be our front attacker and the first person is normally the leader." Ben said kindly "Other than that just saying...the healer's not normally the leader." Ben said kindly and quietly not wanting a beatdown this morning "Not trying to be sexist or healer-ist." Ben said

"I was just kidding i don't want to be captain but here I'm gonna give you a warning even as much as you try I might never listen I'm not much of a team player but I can try" Winter simply stated as she carefully tied her long silver hair into a pontytail but as she thought about it Winter culdnt help but think of how arrogant she is but what was but the weird part was she took pride in her arrogance

"Maybe we should train together...together like with our powers to find out good combo's." Ben said "Maybe that'll help Winter's maybe inheirited arrogance." Ben said as he finished his plate and put it in the sink "Like make combo moves and stuff." Ben said

"oooh boy keep pushing my patience cuz I swear I'm gonna murder you at first sight during the tournament" Winter threatened as cracked her knuckles and smirked before standing up and disappearing to the training grounds she then summoned Tempest and asked the female tiger about her healing about her healing abilitys which Tempest happily answered

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Le Wyvern then came out of Edwind's arm and told him, "By the way, when you are in Umbra Mode, you can absorb familiars and gain their physical abilities." Edwind looked fascinated while Luna and Biscuit were summoned and the two ran to Tempest. Luna started to nuzzle the tiger while Biscuit smiled and perched on Le Wyvern's head. The boy agreed with Ben's idea, "I've been wondering what would happen if you combineda drill with Surpeme Judgement." He looked over at Winter, "What do you think? And also she's nit the only arrogant one, unless you forget who's an arrogant child."

Tempest started to laugh as Luna nuzzled her while Winter went over to Edwind and hugged the shorter boy "Arrogant kid I'm starting to think your my mini version" Winter said with a giggle

Ben opened the window and jumped out leaving a huge pothole in the ground "Ow... but yeah *groan* we should... try that." Ben said grabbing his hurt legs and staning up "Yeah let me just get up.." Ben said setting his hair ablaze "Let's go!!!" Ben yelled as he jumped into the air "Are you ready Ed!?!?!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind hugged her back and once he released he powered up into Umbra Mode and inquired Ben, "Wanna see something cool?" He sent a mental message to Me Wyvern before hand that he would absorb him for his physical abilities. He got into an offensive stance as he waited for Ben's response. Even though the absorption was more powerful when done to other's familiars, he wanted to demonstrate without another's consent, and the only way he could do that is if he did it to his own familiar and Le Wyvern was up to the task.

Ben flared up with green energy "Ok let's go 25%, Mega drill!!!' Ben yelled as he sent himself flying towards Edwind expecting a powerful combo "Let's go!!!!" Ben yelled again

"oh boy I just love healing those numbskulls" Winter muttered to herself before she sighed which did not go unnoticed by the famous tiger general "Princess they are only having fun live a little before you get married" the tigress stated before licking Lunas head, "Your right Tempest" Winter said with a smile

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Lemme see what I can do with that drill," Edwind said as he caught the from and formed a mini Umbra Tornado and sent it back at Ben the drill and the Umbra Tornado fused into an entirely new attack, "What do you wanna call that one Ben? And also I was thinking, after this tournament, win, lose, regardless, I wanna travel the world and learn more about my family but I thought I would need a travel companion beside my familiars, would you like to come as well?" He thought about it and hoped that Ben would come as he thought he would be the perfect partner for him. Meanwhile Luna looked up at Tempest, "Wait, who is Winter marrying? I wanna meet the lucky guy, I hope he treats Winter well."

Last edited:
"Sure thing!!!" Ben said as his hair glowed brighter and made a drill that spun counterclockwise to the tornado and dissapated it "Nice try but it's gona take more than that, my energy is constantly flowing!" Ben said as he used the falling momentum to help him drill under ground "Diamond Strike!!!" Ben yelled from under ground shooting several crystal blades pretruding from the ground

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Thanks, let's see how much your energy can do, Umbra Cluster!" Edwind's aura flared and grew in size as the boy began firing a swarm of cluster bombs. The bombs collided with the diamonds and the impact scolded them both, dissipating them, "Let's try this, Mega Umbra Cluster!" He then fired a large Cluster bomb at Ben, expecting a combination of his own. Meanwhile Biscuit got off of Le Wyvern's head and asked Tempest, "Who is Winter marrying anyway?" Luna began licking the bigger cat as after nuzzling her for a long time.

"Well Princess is marrying Prince Aaron of the fire kingdom and my goodness is he the charmer" Tempest stated while Winter hid her blushing face in her hands "Tempest stoop your making embaressed" Winte rcomplained as her face was turning redder and redder by each moment that passed by

Ben absorbed the cluster with his right hand and used the energy to form a giant hammer (think thor's but with a bigger handle and head) "Punishing Pulverizer!!!" Ben said as he threw it at Edwind "It would be nice to travel from time to time." Ben said nonchalantly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The two younger familiars smiled at what Tempest said and Biscuit chuckled as he saw Winter blush, meanwhile Le Wyvern slithered down to the battleground, "Is it time yet?" The snake asked and Edwind nodded, then he used the same type of sword that he used when he was possesed by Dark Edwind. Then Le Wyvern went inside of Edwind though his arm and snake like armor cloaked Edwind, he even had a tail. He then punched though the hammer and continues to punch Ben in the face a blast a point blank blast at his face, "Did you know I could do that?"

Winter disappeared to the lake sense she needed some time alone and to ensure that she made a giant dome of ice that ended up freezing everything in it except Winter, the young girl carefully sat on the frozen grass and thought to herself "this tournament even after I win or lose I still want to marry Aaron" Winter quietly said to herself as she looked at the ring on her finger and smiled

Ben grabbed one of Edwind's fist and threw him across the battlefield and summoned a jaguar armor set with a sword whip "If that's how we're gonna play it then-!" Ben said as he grabbed Edwind's foot with the blade and swung Edwind "How about that?!?!"

Winter heard the two males fighting even inside her dome so she sighed and made the icy dome melt away before disappearing back to the training area as she saw Tempest cuddle with Luna and the boys fighting which made her groan as she stood there waiting for one of them to get injured so she could heal them

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"So that's how we're going to play it huh well then that's fine by me!" Edwind made a sword out of pure energy and disarmed Ben, then he told Ben, "Do you wanna keep going or should we stop here and save our energy for the tournament?" The boy knew that it would be wise to conserve their energy as the tournament was coming soon so they needed to be at full strength when it began. Meanwhile, Luna cuddled with Tempest and asked her, "So I overheard Edwind and Ben talking and they are planning to travel the world when the tournament is over so I was wondering how can I train with you if my owner is on the other side of the world?" Biscuit wondered what he would do with the rest of his life, and asked, "What should I do when the tournament is over?"

"Well Luna after the tournamen is over you will live with me in Winters kingdom where I will teach you to become the future general of not only the army for the ice nation but also for the fire kingdom" Tempest stated as she gave Winter a wink which made the usual arrogant ice queen blush a deep red

"Sure let's stop here." Ben said as he hardened his fist knocking the sword out of Edwind's hand "Wanna get snow cones? Ben said kindly "When I was in the air I saw a cart out front." Ben said as he went over to his weapon and picked up his sword whip and made it disappear "Come on!" Ben smiled

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sure, It's the next best thing to ice cream." Edwind exclimed as he relesed Le Wyvern, powered down and followed Ben to the cart. Once he made his order he waited for Ben and asked him a simple question, "You can fly correct? Because that will be the most optimal way of travel so we don't have to pay plane tickets." He started liking his red and blue snow cone, waiting for a response from his friend. Meanwhile Luna was excited, "Okay, so what does a general do in the ice army?" Biscuit however, was confused with where he should go, "What should I do with the rest of my life?"

"Well as a general you have to be stern and strict sense that are always gonna be some idiots in your army who don't listen and here have some advice....Failure is not an option but if you have to choose between saving your army or completing the task always choose your army" Tempest said as her eyes were watering as she tried to keep the tears from escaping "I made that mistake once it costed me my own niece" Tempest stated sadly as she cried softly while Winter walked over to the Tigeress and embraced the general

"Well I can-kinda, it's more like gliding like a leaf." Ben said grabbing his green, grape flavored snow cone "I'm surprised he even had this flavor." Ben said to himself "Anyways what would you do if you were the last man on earth?" Ben asked curious of his answer

Winter released Tempest from the hug before going over to her two teammtes and placed her hands on each of their heads "so the tournament is gonna start soon so wanna go now?" Winter asked before hitting both of them on the head

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Luna began crying her eyes out when she heard that Tempest's niece died, she acted like it was her own family member that had just died. Meanwhile Edwind shrugged at Winter's question and answered Ben's, "I would let Dark Edwind use my body for whatever he wanted, be doesn't desire self harm and he couldn't harm anyone now that everyone aside from me was dead." He then gave Ben a look that silently asked, "What about you?"