• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind waved to Ben, "Hey Ben, this is Zen Edwind, he is part of me now." Zen Edwind then introduced himself, "I'm Zen Edwind and let me show you Mystic Mode." He then projected an image of Mystic Mode Edwind, "So know that you've seen it, how may I help you?" Zen Edwind was smiling as Edwind nodded, "So, what do you think?"

"Cool, me and Klaw just got bored wanna go see Winter?" Ben said happily "Hello Zen Edwind if you do not know me I am Ben's new familiar Klaw, and I like your positive attitude towards things." Klaw said in a slightly happy voice "She's probably gonna kill me but this is part of the favor I wanted you to help me with." Ben said not to exited

Winters hug on Edwind grew stronger as her nightmare progressed...."Greetings Princess of the ice nation" a man about a year older than her with red hair and green eyes said "Hello your highness" Winter said as she courtseyed in front of the man and in returned he bowed "Lord Aaron I assme you know about the arrangement" her father asked which the red haired man noded his head "of coarse great king I marry your daughter and the war between the two powerful kingdoms stop but the only problem is I'll be gone for a year or so on a mission" Aaron said to her father "very well my daughter will be waiting for your arrival" her father said before Aaron held Winters hand in his own and brought it up to his face and kissed it before Winter slowly retreated her hand back she then smiled a painfully fake smile...

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well Zen Edwind can come with you as for me, I'll continue with my own dream." Edwind told Ben as he began to disappear. Zen Edwind then started to follow Ben and then asked him, "So Ben and Klaw, where are we going to find Winter exactly?" The angel like version of Edwind was still smiling, unknowing of what would happening outside. He began to feel Winter's hug tighten as a sort of reminder that he was connected to the real world still.

Winter still asleep kept dreaming but little did she know that a tear slipped from her eye..."mother how dare he my own father arrange a marriage between me and an arrogant fool,father isn't even the rightful ruler grandma is and father isn't even a elemental" Winter yelled as she was laying in her bed crying into a pillow "honey your father may have married into this family but what he's doing is benefiting our nation" her mother said as she softly placed her perfectly manicured hand on her daughter's shoulder...

"I can see snow falling in the distance, and I don't think snow in deserts are very common." Ben said "Not only that but every person has different surrondings in their dreamscape, for example Ben has a desert and I assume you would have a mountain range." Klaw said "Yep, and Zen why do you have a snake (something related to evil) as your familiar?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dark Edwind started to chuckle, "Huh, somehow I think someone is having emotional struggles from their past, would be a shame to be them right now," Then Dark Edwind realized who it was coming from, "Huh, Edwind may want to talk to her about that." Zen Edwind also felt something seeing as he was the good extreme that would cancel out Dark Edwind's evil extreme, but it wasn't as clear and defined. He then put his shoulder on Ben's arm and said, "It was actually his father's familiar passed down to me and I think we shouldn't do this yet."

"Winter stop throwing a fit it's only marriage" her father yelled as Winter stabbed the dining table with her butter knife "You say as if it's a normal thing to get married" Winter yelled back "You didn't seem to care before you met him" her mother Diana said softly "mother I didn't think he would be and arrogant man,did you not see his grand entrance he almost burnt our chandelier with his flaming fireworks" Winter stated ad she tried not to yell at her mother "oh man I feel sorry for you baby sister" Frost said before laughing right after which made Winter climb the table and launch herself at Frost and ended up takling him to the ground....

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dark Edwind sensed it all and just started laughing, "I know I shouldn't but I do cause I'm evil and that is hilarious." Zen's sensing became stronger as well and he pulled Ben back, "We need to come at another time, this isn't a good one." Zen Edwind hated negative flashbacks as it made him sorrowful and as such he started to cry while Dark Edwind was rolling on the floor laughing, "I get to cause I'm evil ok."

Winter loosened her hug on Edwind as her tears continued to fall from her closed eyelids that hid her blue eyes...."mom I don't want to marry him please make Frost marry him" Winter cried out as she was pulled away from Frost by her mom so she wouldn't beat Frost to death "mom you gave birth to a monster" Frost said as he rubbed the bruise where Winter got a lucky punch "Frost you keep talking boy and I swear on my throne that your gonna wake up tomorrow with a missing leg and a broken rib" Winter threatened as she tried to get out of her mother's strong grip which only got stronger the more she struggled...

Ben saw Zen Edwind's tears "*sigh* "Fine but only cause I like ou the best." Ben said as he turned Klaw around "I'm gonna go to the oasis, wanna join me?" Ben said sorrowfully "It's Ok Ben we can do this tommorow even though I know this stresses you." Klaw said trying to comfort him. Ben then saw the storm above the snow "I'll be back head to the oasis on Klaw I need to wake up Winter." Ben said as he tried to wake her up and went to go hug her "It's Ok Winter..."

Winter opened her eyes and felt the tears that stained her stunning porcelain like skin she then saw Ben hugging her she softly pushed him away as she went to her closet and put on some wedges before disappearing to the roof top "I can't believe in a few weeks I have to see him again" Winter said as she clenched her fist and and frowned

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Zen Edwind shakes Ben's hand before he disappeared and at that moment Edwind woke up, a part of what Zen and Dark Edwind remained and with it he realized, "In just one week, I have to kill myself to make sure I live." Edwind wished he could tell Ben and Winter in full about his struggle but he needed to make sure it stayed a secret because if they knew, they would try to come with him.

Winter couldn't stand staring at the moon sense it reminded her of her father too much so she disappeared into the forest and once in the dark first she sent her clenched fist flying at a tree and with her one punch the tree came crashing down she then went over to the same river from before and payed down on the grassy area near the water,she stared up into the sky knowing her fate would change in a matter of weeks "I should have become an icy cold rude person just like mother so I would have never had actual feelings" Winter said she couldn't help but blame herself for being in this situation

"Oh hi Ed just go back to sleep, Winter had a bad dream." Ben said pulling his mattress out of his room and setting it next to Klaw and Lobo "I'm gonna sleep here tonight, and make sure Zen and Dark are at my Oasis and you can join too if you want." Ben said curling up with Klaw using him as a sort of blanket "Good night Ed, Edd, and Eddy." Ben said happily

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind realized his problems were proabably the least of his concerns, someone else could be suffering. He decided to fly around the surrounding areas and admire the scenery seeing as in a week, he may be gone and will have never gotten a chance to say why. He decided to at least tell Ben so he flew back and told Ben everything in His dream oasis and he, other two Edwinds were there as well, "Look Ben, I have one week exactly before I have to fight for my body, if I lose I will definitely die, but this has been weighing on my mind for top long and I needed to tell someone and I trust you not to tell anyone else."

"Ok so if Zen dies I'll be sad, If you die I'll still be sad, and if Dark wins I'm gonna kill you." Ben said nonchalantly "Have you told Winter yet, I assume not but I could help you and solve it peacefully like talk about who should win the body." Ben then made a table appear by snapping his fingers "I'm a pretty good therapist ,so what's on your minds guys."

Winter sat up and sighed but without her knowing Frost appeared behind her while freezing the grass in the area "hey baby sis taking a midnight stroll" Frost said teasingly,Winter turned her head and there in all his magnificence was Frost Blanc her older brother she studied her brothers appearence but he really didn't change that much he still kept his silver hair in its usual hairstyle and he still had the same teasing violet eyes that made Winter wanna punch him "great to see you again brother" Winter said as she stood up looked at her brother and at the exact same time they both smirked

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The three Edwinds materialized chairs and sat down. Edwind then discussed why they simply had to fight, "Dark doesn't listen to reason, the only way that he won't posess me at any moment is for us to have a brutal fight." Zen Edwind nodded and Dark just laughed, "To put it bluntly, if we don't have the fight I will regularly possss him." Edwind also said, "I didn't want to tell anyone else because knowing you guys, you would try to stop me from going but proabably not seeing as everyone has their own problems to deal with."

Winter and Frost dissapeared to the the entrance of Winters room hand in hand she opened the door to her room while her and Frost were casually laughing before walking into the room Frost released his hold on Winters hand and hugged his younger sister before placing a kiss on her forehead "you don't know how much i missed you" Frost said as he hugged Winter,she rolled her eyes and softly pushed Frost away "still so dramatic frost" Winter casually said as she walked into the room with Frost right behind

"Ok, well we can still make them in the dream plane which is where we are now, even if they die." Ben then petted Klaw "What if I kill Dark and Zen and Neutral rock, paper,scissors for control ,just kidding but not about the Dark part." Ben formed all of his familiar at once. "Hey what if you could split the body?"

Winter and Frost walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table and discussed how they have been "so how have you been brother" Winter asked her brother "Well I recently learned to summon an ice demon" her brother said trying to show off which made Wijnter smirk "Well I summoned the dragon king" Winter stated proudly which made Frost glare at and in return made Winter mad and just like old times Winter got out of her seat and tackled Frost to the grown and two siblings started to wrestle each other in the kitchen which made a big rucuss

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Beginning to feel that you have something against me." Dark Edwind said, pretending to sound hurt while Edwind explained, "A. we would literally have to split this body onto three separate ones which would undoubtably hurt and B. if we where to fight in this oasis, that would translate into brain damage for the both of us." Zen nodded solemnly for He wished that Ben would understand that there is no other way they can settle this. Dark Edwind heard the noise from inside of the oasis, "Anyone else hear that?" Edwind and Zen nodded while turning to Ben as to silently ask if he heard it as well.

Winter got up from the ground and fixed her hair while Frost slowly got up and rubbed his sore arm they both sent back into her room and sat on Winters bed Frost then wrapped his arms around Winters waist and sighed "Winter a few more weeks until your married" Frost said "don't remind me Frost" Winter said as she fiddled with her fingers knowing what would happen in a few weeks

"Yeah, let's see what it is." Ben said as he made a orb come out of the Oasis and showed what was happening outside "I think that's Winter's brother." Ben heard what Frost said "Woah..." Ben said surprised "Sorry bud(s) I guess she's getting married." Bensaid sorrowfully. Ben then looked at his familiars "Ok we all need to talk, You three, me, Winter,Frost, and the familiars now!!!!" Ben said angrily "You wake up and grab a purple bottle in my bag under my bed and spray Frost, Winter, and Yourself."

Frost pulled his arms away from Winter as the girl wrapped her arms around her brothers neck "Frost I don't want to get married" Winter pleaded Frost couldn't help but look sadly at his younger sister "Winter just say no" her brother suggested while Winter rolled her eyes and lightly punched her brother on the shoulder which made him Since in pain

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Zen Edwind instantly disappeared and so Dark Edwind and Edwind went into Umbra Mode inside of Ben's mind,"WHAT!?! SHE'S GETTING MARRIED WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?" Edwind felt steaming with rage and his aura reflected it as it flared to the point where sparks could be seen coming out. Edwind eventually disappeared as well and he woke up. When he did, he flew out of the Window and found the nearest mountain and used his Umbra Void to consume it and then he started heavily breathing, "Maybe I need to calm down but right now I'm absolutely livid." Edwind flew back to his room and layed on his bed and tried to calm down.

Winter saw Edwind fky out the window and groaned "i forgot to tell him" Winter said as Frost started to chuckle when she saw Edwind lay down in the bed she got up and went over to him "Edwind I'm sorry I didn' tell you" Winter said sadly while Frost payed in Winters bed while listening to his music

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind tried forming any sort of word to express his frustration but then he realized that he had something that he never told her so he decided to let her know, "I forgive you, but there is something that I need to get off of my chest, in one week I need to split up into three parts and fight for complete control over my body, I never told you because A. I thought you would worry and B. You clearly have other things to worry about, who are you supposed to marry anyway?"

Ben woke up and accidentally woke up Klaw "What in the world is wrong with you all!!!" Ben exclaimed and then picked up Klaw and slung him over his shoulders "Ok let's talk this out, Dark Edwind why did you say I could be useful later?" Ben then turned to Winter "Why did you not just get me to attened and be like I object!!!" then Ben turned to Frost "And why do you have a DEMON!!!!!" Ben yelled

Winter sighed in relief "thank goodness you forgive me and I'm supposed to marry the Prince of the fire kingdom" Winter said sadly while Frost took his headphones off and sat up then looked at Ben "well the Blanc family has the power to summon and we are all born with one powerful spirit and mine happens to be a demon and Winters a dragon" Frost replied before laying back down and listening to his music

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I certainly object to this, do you have to marry the prince due to some kind of war or treaty?" Edwind asked, trying to gain understanding in all of this. Zen Edwind suggested at that moment, "If it is, perhaps I could posses you and make peace with the two kingdoms." Edwind nodded as if to say that was a good idea at that moment Dark Edwind interuppted, "If things go south and Zen's suggestion doesn't work, everyone in those two kingdoms dies." Edwind mentally slapped Dark Edwind because that was a terrible idea.

"Yes,I have to marry the Prince due to the war but if we get married the ice nation will gain a powerful ally which means the ice nation will be the most powerful kingdom in the world" Winter said as she sadly smiled she then looked at Edwind and frowned slightly "Edwind your too young" Winter honestly said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"On a logical standpoint I understand but on an emotional standpoint I DON'T CARE!" Edwind said somewhat upset that she brought up age, "What I meant to say was I may be able to let Zen Edwind possess me so he could work out some other treaty allying both of your kingdoms without marriage." He had no regret for outbursting like he did as he knew on full that he might as well get his emotions out before he comes to the inevitable realization that there is no way he can do this without the two kingdoms joining in marriage.

*huff* "Yeah why don't you have me and Zen Edwind be representatives of both sides and find a way you won't need to marry him." Ben sat down and put Klaw on his lap "Like I'll be for the Fire side and Zen will be on the Ice side." Ben petted Klaw "I don't see a problem with it, do you Winter?" Klaw said

"You guys don't understand if I mess the marriage up my father will hate me!"Winter yelled as Frost got up and set his headphones down before walking over to Winter and hugging her from behind " Edwind your too young kid and you guys wouldn't understand this is a problem for high class people and this is a problem between two royal families" Frost said while Winter cried into his chest

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm gonna kill him." Dark Edwind said in his mind and at that point Edwind snapped, "You look at me and only see my age well Frost with all due respect, have you ever had two separate voices that are also you but at the same time separate from you? Have you ever felt what it was like to watch people die by your hands and being unable to stop it? Have you almost hurt and even killed people you loved? So stop judging me on my age!" Edwind then stormed out and went into Umbra Mode and leveled three mountains but this time he didn't go back inside.

"High class!!!!" Ben said offendedly "*inhale* I am trying not to punch you right now." Ben then looked at Frost "You shouldn't judge by look because right now you look like a huge jerk!!" Ben said angrily. Ben then put on his Gi and went ouside with Klaw "HYAAAH!!!!" Ben yelled as he broke a hole into a huge stone wall "That freaking mother-trucker!!!" Ben yelled

Winter punched Frost in the stomach and frowned "quit being a mean person" Winter said before dissapearin to wherever Edwind was once she saw the boy she wrapped her arms around him "Edwind don't listen to Frost he's an arrogant boy" Winter said before she gave Edwind a kiss
Frost smirked then disappeared to a castle "father I'm happy to tell you that Winter is going to fail" Frost said with a smug smirk their father dismissed his son before looking at his wife " don't look at me Silver they get that smirk from your side" Diana said before going back to signing papers the king rolled his eyes and groaned

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind saw how Ben acted and said, "How cute." He then took the tops seven more mountains and blasted them until they were tiny stones. Umbra Mode's aura flared to the point where there fire around him. He felt Winter's kiss but he still felt angry, "That little jerk, he is so lucky I didn't let Dark Edwind possess me or he would be dead." He then flew off to a remote place to get away from all of the craziness that was happening right now, he needed some solitude for now but if someone followed him, he wouldn't shoo them away.