• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

Winter glared at Ben then pushed him out of the room "were trying to have a moment right now Ben" Winter said as she slammed the door in the boys face while Tempest got up and went to Lobo the tiger then softly licked the wolf's face

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind literally had no words for what happened so he said nothing. Luna was still sleeping and she still thought that Tempest was there. He then went closer to Winter and asked her, "So where were we before Ben interrupted us?" He liked the moment they were having and hoped it could continue.

"Love you too guys!!" Ben said as he walked back to his room. Lobo then licked the tiger's face back "Tempest do you hate me. I honestly like having intelligent conversations with you." Lobo said politely "But do you think Ben is not right for me. I just want your opinion. Lobo asked

Winter turned around then walked past Edwind and sat back down on to her bed she then turned the t.v. on, "I don't hate you Lobo and Ben is your rightful owner" Tempest said as she layed down on her stomach while purring

Last edited:
"Thank you Tempest." Lobo said "Edwind if it's not to much to ask I would like to be scratched." Lobo asked, he then looked at Tempest "Are you jealous of Edwind? I think he is fine but is very odd."

" I'm not jealous of Edwind I'm just afraid of how he will affect my Princesses feelings" Tempest said as she sat up and licked Lobo in the face,Winter sat on her bed and watched the movie while she had her blue blanket wrapped around her

"Yeah if Ben had a girlfriend I would care about her too." Lobo replied "What's your opinion on Ben? To me he can be annoying but he's still my human." Lobo then licked Tempest

Tempest thought about it for a moment then smiled "your human is very intresting but I doubt he can attract any girl but if her were to attract a girl the type of girl it would most probably be a desperate girl, I don't think Ben can attract a girl like Winter" Tempest said she then purred as Lobo licked her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Le Wyvern looked at Lobo and Tempest and thought about them as a couple. That thought was dismissed quickly as Edwind got comfortable and continued to watch the movie. Luna finally woke up and looked at the moon temporarily while Biscuit was trying to fly around.

Winter got closer to Edwind and hugged him while Tempest stood up and went over to Luna and licked the young cats head and growled possesivly while she was licking the cats head Tempests tail started to saw back and forth siggnaling she was happy she then stopped licking the cat and purred while she rubbed her cheek on Lunas head

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind got closer to Winter as she hugged him. Meanwhile Luna started rubbing her head on Tempest's cheek as the tiger's cheek rubbed on her head. The small cat then told the white tiger, "You would be a great mother." Biscuit tried flying a little more and eventually got some lift and started to fly. Le Wyvern went over to Lobo and asked him, "So, what do you think about Tempest?"

Winter cuddled closer to Edwind and smiled happily, Tempest stopped rubbing her cheek on Luna and purred happily as she payed down on her stomach right next to the cat "Well I could never be a mom being a general is enough" Tempest said as she closed her eyes and sighed

"She's nice I don't mind being around her." Lobo replied "I wonder if Edwind has a Familiar for each of his..well him. So you would be Zen Edwind's familiar, do you know if that's true?" Lobo asked licking his face

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"That is exactly the case, I'm Zen Edwind's familiar, Luna is Dark Edwind's familiar and Biscuit is Edwind's familiar. Also think of it like this, Zen is an angel, Dark is kind of a demon and Edwind is a normal human." Edwind was smiling as he cuddled with Winter and watched the movie. Luna told Tempest, "Well if I wanted anyone to be my mom it would be you. Do you think I would be a good daughter?"

"You would be an amazing daughter but I honestly think protecting the princess and being a general is enough" Tempest said to Luna while Winter was trying to stay awake she had to blink a couple of times just to stay awake but she accidentally fell asleep while her head was rested on Edwinds shoulder

"I'm bored can I come in." Klaw said "Yeah what he said please." Ben asked. Lobo turned to Winter "Should I let them in?" Lobo asked "Yes please let me in at least." Lobo said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind then decided to fall asleep on Winter's shoulder while Luna said to Tempest, "I never knew you were a general!" Luna was inspired by what she just found out about her fellow feline, "What army are you a general 9f, can I be a part of it?" Le Wyvern decided to visit Ben and knocked on his door, "Can I come in?"

Tempest looked at the little cat and smiled " when you become older I'm not just gonna let you join the Ice army I'm gonna make you the new general" Tempest said while Winters head fell off Edwinds shoulder and on to the bed while still sleeping she grabbed Edwind and pulled him down on to the bed next to her

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Luna looked up at Tempest and smiled, "Thank you, I wanna know when I can begin my training." Edwind meanwhile was still asleep and didn't notice getting pulled down, he just continued sleeping. Biscuit then started to go out the window and tried to fly but was unsuccssful and landed in between Luna and Tempest.

Tempest smiled and softly placed her paw on Lunas head "whenever you want" Tempest said, Winter slightly woke up and hugged Edwind closer to her then fell back asleep and sighed happily
Tempest giggled slightly seeing Biscuit land in front of her the tiger then took her paw off Lunas head she then licked Biscuits face and growled

Ben opened the door to see Le wyvern "Sure just don't steal any food this time." Ben said as he let him in and turned on a table lamp. Klaw then walked in "Hi I was bored can I come in?" Klaw asked inside the room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok, I was just hungry and right now In going to ask Klaw something. Klaw, how is life treating you." Le Wyvern waved his tail to Lobo as a way of saying hello. Meanwhile with Biscuit he dusted himself off an apologized, " Sorry about that." Luna petted his head, "It's ok and also my training for the Ice army can begin tomorrow, you and Le Wyvern can join if you want." Biscuit nodded in agreement as if it was his training he was attending to.

Winter woke up and yawned she then looked to her side and saw Edwind sleeping which made her giggle she then sat up and then laid back down except she placed her head on Edwinds chest and then took her phone out only to take a picture of them sleeping except she looked amazing as she smiled while Edwind looked hilarious sleeping she then sent the picture to her brother and then quietly laughed evilly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind began to wake up, only to fall back asleep as he was too tired to be awake. In his dream himself and his two other parts were talking about the inevitable battle the three of them would need to have to ensure dominance over their body. Dark Edwind briefly commented, "I think Winter just took a picture on her phone and sent it to someone." Zen reassured Dark, "Don't worry it's fine."

"I was born 20 minutes ago and I feel bored." Klaw said then walking over to Lobo "Hello brother how are you doing?" Lobo asked "I'm bored and cold." Klaw replied. Klaw then walked over to Tempest and nuzzled her fur "You're warm."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Where did the jaguar come from?" Luna asked confused while Biscuit looked awestruck at Klaw's arrival and he wanted to perch in his head. Edwind then woke up and asked Winter tiredly, "Winter, What did you do?" He thought a picture was taken and hoped nothing too serious would happen.

Winter got up and kissed Edwind "oh nothing I just took a picture of you sleeping" Winter said calmly as Tempest started licking Klaws head "yay more babies to take care of" Tempest said in her head as she started to groom Klaw with her licks

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok..." Edwind replied as he got up and got a drink of water. Once he was done he started to go to his bed and told Winter, "I'm going to my own bed, unless you want me to stay, but otherwise goodnight." Meanwhile Luna started to nuzzle in Klaw's fur and she found it o be soft while Biscuit perched on the jaguar's head.

"I was born when Ben was in the woods training." Klaw said "Yeah me, Ben, and Klaw here share memories so he has witness. Lobo said going over to all the familiars "l have unaturaly soft fur for a jungle hunter." Klaw said "Why did no one notice all of us yet?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"No Edwind stay here with me" Winter said as she stood up and went to bathroom only to changed into her sleeping outfit which consisted of a t-shirt with a sheep on it and white leggings but that were short and ended mid thigh she then placed her dress in the laundry basket and then took her heels off and put them in her closet then sat on her bed waiting for Edwind

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright I'll stay." Edwind said as he went back to Winter's bed and fell asleep, but not before giving a quick kiss to Winter. Meanwhile Luna got lost in nuzzling in Klaw's fur so she never heard the question, Biscuit just shrugged, he never knew either, "So wait, how do familiars Age? I know that for Edwind's familiars I'm the youngest, Luna is in the middle and Le Wyvern is the oldest, but I was created first, followed by Luna and then followed by Le Wyvern so how does that work?"

Tempest pulled Luna away from Klaw and then hugged the cat while purring "Luna dont touch him" Tempest said in a low growl,Winter laid down next to Edwind and wrapped her arms around him she then fell asleep.... "Frost stop mommy is gonna get mad" a young and innocent girl said as she tried to stop her older brother from freezing there mom's beautiful white roses that were located in the garden at the back of the castle "you worry to much Winter" the young but less innocent Frost stated as he continued to freeze the lovely flowers while Winter tried to run away when they saw a woman with flowing silver hair appeared in front of them "children don't hurt the flowers" Queen Diana said as she looked at her children with purple eyes Winter then tried to run but only to trip due to her long dress which made all three of them laugh....

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Luna nuzzled Tempest for a short time before she decided to fall asleep. Biscuit flew off of Klaw's head and fell asleep as well. In Edwind's dream the not was learning about his late father. "You see," Zen Edwind began, making sure his natural and evil counterparts were listening, "Edwind wasn't the first in his family to have multiple versions of himself. His dad also had this factor and he passed it down to his son when he was born. His different versions of himself are almost the exact same as Dark Edwind, Edwind, and I. He knew the time would come when he would have to fight to claim dominance over his body and it was a fight that he won, but it killed him in the process." Edwind and Dark Edwind nodded as Zen Edwind continued, "That fight will have to take place soon I'm afraid and I hope none of us will need to die." The three had made an agreement in that moment, to try their hardest not to kill them.

Winter snuggled up closer to Edwind and continued to sleep while Tempest carefully placed her head on Lunas body then closed her eyes and fell asleep,Winter woke up and smiled seeing Edwind sleeping she then went back to sleep except she placed her head on Edwinds chest and sighed before she drifted off to dream land

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Luna smiled as Tempest put her head on the smaller cat's body. Edwind remained asleep and in his dream Zen Edwind concluded, "So in short we have abput week before we need to have our fight to ensure dominance over this body." Dark Edwind and Edwind nodded, as they hoped the fight wouldn't take anyone's life. Edwind woke up to see Winter sleeping on his chest, he gave her a quick kiss and went back to sleep, dreaming of more pleasant things to calm himself down.

Winter slightly groaned as she felt Edwind kiss her,she then yawned and woke up Winter sat up and got out of bed then went into the kitchen and got a glass of water while in the kitchen Winter couldn't help but look at the moon, Tempest woke only to find Winter wasn't in bed so she stood up and walked into the kitchen and saw Winter sitting in a chair and looking at the moon through the window with a glass of water in her hand " What's wrong princess?" Tempest asked which made Winter sigh and place her glass of water on the table and held her hands together " I'm in love with a tiny kid" Winter stated,Tempest looked at her Princess and laughed "Princess it doesn't matter plus it's really cute seeing that kid next to you all the time sense your taller" Tempest said while trying to stop laughing,Winter smiled then went back to the room and payed back in her bed while Tempest went back to Luna and slept

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind woke up to use the bathroom, and when he was done he found Le Wyvern outside of the door. "Let's take a walk." Edwind nodded and the two went out of the room and walked around for a little bit. Le Wyvern then worked up the nerve to inquire, "How many days do you have before you and the other, well other versions you fight for dominance over your body?" Edwind replied, "About a week, give or take." Le Wyvern nodded as he started to slither back to the room. Edwind followed and went back to sleep on Winter's bed. Meanwhile, Luna started to sleep nuzzle Tempest and Le Wyvern slept in his own room.

Winter opened one of her eyes and saw that Edwind came back to the bed which made her smile so she got closer to him and hugged him she then fell back asleep hugging Edwind in a protective way....."Winter you do understand your situation" her father asked "yes,father I understand that I am to marry the the Prince of the fire kingdom" Winter said as she sat on the other side of the dining table,oh how stupid she was to think that she would never fall in love...

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind began to smile as Winter hugged him, he fell back asleep and dreamt that he was fighting the battle of dominance now, he never told anyone where he was going or how he went. He knew that if he did, his friends would try and stop him and they would end up in the cross fire. Edwind couldn't bear that happening to Winter, what if she died accientally due to the battle. The boy resolved to forget about it and never tell where he was going at the time of his departure.

Ben was asleep and found a giant Klaw in the oasis "It's appearently my turn to be in the dream plane with you, so what should we do Ben?" Klaw said "I dunno maybe we should go see Edwind, I wanna see Edwind's new personality." Ben said as he rode towards the place he found Edwind first