• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

"Well Winter is actually a Princess her ancestors were royals and her grandthmother was the Queen of the ice elementals" Tempest stated as she licked her paw Winter blinked a couple of times trying to process the info she was being told

"You know I get that a lot Deathwind." Ben said to Dark Edwind "You know what if everybody has their familiar I want mine." Ben said as he summoned a wolf with leaves intwined in its fur and had a wooden and vine leg. "Woah when did you appear!" Ben said in astonishment "I am your familiar representing nature and I have come... because I am hungry...." The wolf said "Aww who's a good boy!" Ben said petting the wolf forgetting about Winter's whole ordeal. "I am a mighty elemental boy I am not a mere house pet!" Ben completling ignoring what he just said and scratching him behind his ears "OK nevermind that feels good do not stop." The wolf said "I'm gonna name you Lobo!" "I do not care keep scratching!" Lobo said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Biscuit ran over to Lobo, "He Lobo, that's a funny name." Meanwhile Luna was amazed, "So if you are princess and eventually your mom will die. Won't that make you a queen?" Dark Edwind heard this and said in Edwind's mind, "Then that would make you a king.." The dark counterpart never finished his sentene because Edwind mentally silenced him. "So your a princess," Edwind said to Winter, "That's nice. So since you are a princess why not take a visit your future kingdom and your future subjects some time soon?"

Winter shook her head "I don't want to be a princess" Winter quietly muttered Tempest looked at the girl and smiled "Princess your gonna be a princess no matter what but if your not ready you don't have to" Tempest said as she softly licked the girls face

"It is not funny it is the name of a great beast." Lobo said "Sadly Edwind you wouldn't get any treasures or seat to the throne because you're not part of the bloodline." Ben said "Anyways I wanna go train with Lobo." Ben took a pause to fully realize the importance of this "Ooooooh that's why you're rich." "Why are you so slow?" Lobo said "Hey I was focusing on the GIANT WOLF STANDING IN FRONT OF ME!!!" Ben yelled "WELL MAYBE IF YOU HAD A BRAIN THAT WASN'T THE SIZE OF AN ATOM YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND IT!!!" Lobo yelled back

"Well the Princess has to marry before she becomes Queen" Tempest stated as she looked at Edwind and made a soft growl "so your the man who has stolen the Princesses heart" Tempest said Winter softly blushed and slowly noded her head which made Tempest frown

Lobo and Ben both stopped fighting and laughed "FIGHT FOR HER LOVE!" Ben yelled "ROUND ONE FIGHT" Lobo yelled. Then they both looked at Edwind expecting a fight "What are you waitng for Lobo said FIGHT so FIGHT!" Ben said "For once he's right so FIGHT!" Lobo announced

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind blushed as well when he heard what Tempest said. Dark Edwind managed a joke, "Well you heard him fight for your love." Edwind shrugged and looked at Tempest, "I'm not going to fight her, unless if Tempest is ok with this, also Winter needs to approve before I do combat with her." He knew he had an instant win move but didn't want to use it unless Winter was ok with it.

"Not her the tiger, DUH!!!" Ben made a wooden staff "Here I'll get you started." He said as he threw the staff to him "No one wants to see this more than me." Ben then proceeded to pick him up "Thanks for the strength Lobo!" Ben exclaimed "Come on Tempest we wanna see you maul him." Lobo said "Yeah come on Tumpy let's go!" Ben said

Tempest growled before walking elegantly to Ben "kid if you wanna see another day of sunlight you better shut your mouth" the tiger threatened as she led Winter out of the kitchen and back to the girls room "Tempest I know you don' like it when I'm around males but they're in my team" Winter stated as she sat on the bed while the tiger paced back and forth in the room

"I don't like him." Lobo said "Of course you don't your part of the Canidae family and he's in the Felidae family." Ben then looked at Edwind "He's a dog and he's a cat." Ben said patronizingly. then he put Edwind down "Let's go train Lobo." Ben said "Yes, let us go train" Lobo replied "Why don't you use conjuntions Lobo?" Ben asked the Wolf "It makes me look more like an authority figure." Lobo replied. Ben then looked at Lobo "Happy Birthday Brother." Ben happily

Winter walked out of the room and then to where Ben was so she could apologize with Tempest right behind her "Hey Ben I'm so sorry about how Tempest acted she's just over protective" Winter said as Tempest walked over to Lobo and slightly bowed her head showing that she was sorry about how she acted

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind was very confused at everything that just now happened but decided to roll with it. He went outside to practice with Umbra mode but first he needed to activate it. He then sent his familiars to go do what they wanted while he charged. Biscuit went over to Ben to introduce himself to Lobo, "So Lobo, my name is Biscuit nice to meet you." Luna stared at Tempest from a distance mumbling, "I wanna be like her someday, she looks very strong."

Tempest looked at Winter and smiled "alright Winter let's see what Frost has taught you" Tempest said as she walked a good distance away from Winter the girl noded her head Winter then made a swirl of snow circle around her before she made the freezing cold freeze the area around them which made Tempest smile in pride

"Tiny ostrich why is your name one of a pastry?" Lobo asked asked biscuit "Hey Edwind where is Apollo? He should have been here by now." Ben asked "Hey Lobo outside I wanna see the other buffs you give me." Ben turned back to Edwind "Anyways have you seen him?"

Tempest noded her head in approval to Winter before the girl made everything back to normal "Well your not as powerful as your mom but your getting there" Tempest said kindly as Winter smiled back before the both of them went to the lake where Winter liked to practice once at the lake Winter sat down near the water while Tempest layer on her stomach with eyes closed but her ears were listening around the area,Winter looked at the sparkling water in the lake and made some of it rise in the air

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Where is Apollo amyway?" Edwind asked as he started to scratch his head. Meanwhile Biscuit got offended at Lobo's question so he retorted with, "°Well why does your name ryhme with Hobo huh?" Luna then went over to comfort him as any good sister would. Edwind then began to go into Umbra mode but it was quicker than the last time he activated it, which caused Dark Edwind to comment, "Your getting better at activating Umbra mode, now fight Ben and see how this form makes you stronger." The boy followed the voice in his head's instructions and challenged Ben, "Let's see how much stronger I've gotten. I also wanna see what buffs Lobo gives you."

Winter made the water return to the lake while Tempest walked back to the training area seeing Edwind challenge Ben while Winter walked up behind the giant tiger only to roll her eyes "battling a kid again Edwind?" Winter asked sarcastically while Tempest slightly laughed

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind sighed at Winter's sarcastic comment, "Well, who else do I test this mode on, Apollo is nowhere to be found and you were busy training with Tempest. So who else do I test Umbra Mode on?" He then turned to Ben, he expected him to be angry at Winter and resort to her insult.

Tempest stopped laughing "The princess will always be sassy so get used to it kid" Tempest said as Winter walked over to Edwind and wrapped her arms around his neck "Well we can practice together" Winter stated as Tempest slightly growled seeing her Princess hugging the male

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok, but I won't go easy." Edwind accepted as his aura that surrounded him flared to life. Luna walked over to Tempest and told her an observation that she had, "I'm getting the vibe that you don't like something about Edwind." Meanwhile Biscuit focused in his dad as his aura flared and was amazed, "Let's see what my dad can do." Biscuit was excited to see his dad fight and hoped he would do well.

"Nope!" Ben said as he turned away "That did noy sound right." Ben said loudly "You are so immature. And my name is of a mighty beast while you have the name of a domestic house cat." Lobo said with pride "Hey Snowball wanna train while they fight?" Lobo said to Tempest "And if you do I just wanna see if your as fancy and strong as you say." Lobo said to Tempest sarcastically

Winter smirked before she made a thick layer of snow surround her and once the snow was gone she was wearing her usual combat dress and her favorite heels while her hair was up in a ponytail and her Rapier in her hand " let's get started" Winter said calmly as she made the temperature drop severely while Tempest looked a Lobo and rolled her eyes "well I do love a good training session but you training with somebody of my high stature is quite hilarious but either way lets train" Tempest said she then looked at Luna and sighed "Well the Princess is supposed to marry somebody already so she can't just go and falling in love with your father" Tempest declared while she looked sadly at Winter

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok, I'm ready when you are." Edwind said as a sword made out of darkness manifested in his right hand with his gauntlet/gun holding it. The aura around him flared once more and he was also in his combat Gi, complete with his headband and belt. Biscuit had enough of Lobo and said, "Well you know what, at least my species roams the wild free while yours stays at home, getting fattened up by humans until they are so fat they qualify as a balloon." Luna joined her ostrich brother as the both of them rooted for Tempest.

"Oh it is on you talkitive and tenacious tiger!" Lobo said as he growled at him "You guys might as well have a battle using words." Ben said sarcasticly "No I wanna feel the meat between my teeth when I am done with him!" Lobo exclaimed "Winter come get your Tiger, he's getting Lobo mad!" Ben yelled to Winter "Maybe you should train him better!"

Winter looked at Ben and rolled her eyes "Tempest darling be gentle" Winter said to her tiger she then walked over to Ben and grabbed him by the collar "Ben I'm pretty sure your stupid sense Tempest is a girl and you keep calling her a him" Winter stated as she released her hold on Ben's shirt collar before walking back to train with Edwind "Well your master seems to be as stupid as you" Tempest said as she giggled before walking over to Biscuit and licked the bird softly on the face like any animal mother would

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Biscuit gladly accepted Tempest's licking and said, "Thank you." Luna didn't notice what happened as she waited for the fight to commence. Meanwhile Edwind told his partner for training, "Well if there is no more business that needs to be taken care of, I will attack." Edwind then relesed four large balls of dark energy at Winter, hoping she would dodge, block or counter the attacks.

Winter looked at the attack he was launching she then made a water dome appear which protected her Winter then made some hand signs and a frozen ice knight appeared outside her protective dome she then made the knight attack Edwind but she also made sure her warrior didn't use his full power so she wouldn't really hurt Edwind, Tempest softly nuzzled the Biscuit while making a low growl signaling that if anybody were to mess with Buiscuit or Luna they would surely be dead

Ben looked over to Winter "I would say to go learn some manners from your parents or grandparents but your parents are neglectful and your grandma is probably with your grandpa by now!!!" Ben yelled "I would say I am gonna enjoy tearing you apart but your if you taste as bad as you talk then I would like to pass." Lobo said to Tempest "I think you should pass on the fight Ed she might freeze your heart like she did her grandpa!"

When Winter heard what Ben said she dropped her rapier before running to the forest with tears in her eyes which made Tempest growl at Ben "Ben please don't talk about her grandfather" Tempest said calmly as she ran after Winter who was already deep in the forest

"You went too far Ben!!" Lobo yelled at Ben and started running over toward the forest "Wait Lobo we're bonded so you can't go to far without m-" Ben said before he got dragged by his "link" and flying toward the forest as well "WINTER I'M SORRY!!" Ben yelled while still being dragged by Lobo

Winter stopped running as she noticed that she was already deep in the forest she also noticed there was a clear blue river in front of her so she knelt down and wiped her tears away what Winter didn't notice that Tempest was hiding in a bush watching Winter, the tiger hid in the blush sense Winter needed some time to herself

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind heard what Ben had said and grabbed the collar of his shirt, "Well great, I hope your happy with yourself Ben, you've managed to bring Winter to tears. Every word that you spoke about her abd her family has made me violently angry, butfor now I'll let that slide." He then cut a part of Ben's arm to serve as a reminder. Once he was done he said to himself, "No use chasing after her now, I don't even know where she is. For now, I'll stay here." Biscuit started crying as he hated seeing other people sad, Luna was comforting while hissing at Ben.

Ben looked at his cut from Edwind "(Dang I really suck)" Ben said in his mind still being dragged by Lobo into the forest "Stop following me!" Lobo exclaimed "(I could stop now but I need to apologize.)" Ben said again in his mind "Lobo I need to tell her I'm sorry."

Winter sat and looked in the river she saw a reflection in the water but it wasn't her it was her mother's before she could process anything the reflection of her mother started to talk "Winter i know I should have told you sooner but just like Frost and Tempest said I'm also a elemental just like you and your brother" Her mother said in the reflection at this point Tempest came out of the Bush and sat right next to Winter "Lady Diana the princess has found out about her past and her Water element" the tiger said to the purple eyed beauty in the reflection "Winter darling it wasn't your fault and remember we love you" Diana said to her daughter before the reflection disappeared Winter didn't know what to do she was still trying to process everything

sSoul

Previously Swirled
After Biscuit calmed down, Edwind started to fly above the general area where he saw Winter run to. When he did this Dark Edwind was confused, "I thought you weren't going to follow her." At that his good counterpart replied, "I'm not, just making sure that nothing too bad happens." Biscuit wiped his tears and hugged Luna asking, "Is Winter going to be okay?" Luna answered in her calmed voice, "I don't know, but I hope she will be."

Winter didn't want to go back yet so she summoned Frost to keep her company along with Tempest "imppresive m'lady you have summoned me without your rapier" Frost said as her payed down behind Winter and wrapped his enormous wing around her while she rested her back on the Dragon and Tempest had her head in Winters lap "Princess do you remember what we used to do when you were a kid" Tempest asked with her eyes closed "oh yeah we used to go in the forest near the castle and there was a river there and we would try and see who could stay in the freezing cold the longest" Winter said as she laughed as did Tempest and Frost

Lobo came across Winter while Ben hid in the bushes "Hi Winter I am extremely sorry for what Ben has done, I just wanted to see if you were Ok..." Lobo said with his ears down "(Why do you I always get into these situations." Ben whispered to himself "If Winter knew how sorry I am I would let her freeze me for two-thousand years..." Ben said to himself

Frost and Tempest glared at Lobo " don't ever let your owner near our princess again" Tempest said as she stood up along with Frost who had Winter riding on his back with one last glare Tempest walked away alongside Frost who was trying to make Winter smile again "Princess if you don't want him on your team your father could easily make that happen" Frost suggested "It's fine Frost it doesn't matter if he's on my Team I mean I could always make him suffer by not healing any of his future wounds" Winter stated which made all three of them smirk

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind heard his friends' voices and thusly followed the sound of their voices and found Winter with her familiars. He also saw Lobo so he flew down to their level. Once there he got down he asked, "Is Winter okay?"