• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

Winter disappeared but only to reappear behind Ben before pushing him to make him fall in the snow she then used her powers to make some of the snow look like a polar bear

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind then absorbed the Dark bubble and fired it back at Apollo. "In case you haven't figured it out yet, my dark element is used for attack and counter attack only." It was at that very moment that Edwind heard a voice in his head, it wasn't his, "Hello," It said "Did you miss me, I hope you prepared yourself because I'm coming now." Edwind the realized it was his dark self that was saying that, Well at least he gave me a warning...

"Makes sense, it's offensive." Apollo said as he got hit with his bubble. "Your turn then, hit me with your best shot." He said as he prepared to block Edwind's attack.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok," Edwind said as he gathered some of the remaining dark energy to breed new energy. Once he had enough he said, "Try getting out of Umbra Void." He then released all of the Dark energy at Apollo and watched as it consumed him. Then in his mind Dark Edwind said, "If Apollo survives and is still going then I take over and finish this, but if he can't beat you or he is dead then you can stay." Edwind thought to ask why his dark counterpart was like this but he decided not to ask.

"Is that a polar bear!." Ben said as he got up forgeting the snowball fight "I wanna make a animal too!" Ben said in a child like voice. Ben focused on a clear and calm mind. "Help me Maria." Then with a blast of green light he made a small armadillo made of stone and a snake made of vines "Woah that was fast he exclaimed!" Then the snake disapeared "Whoops, calm mind!" he said as he focused and made the armadillo bigger "Hey little bud." he said as he picked it up "Winter what do you think about this!"

Apollo was consumed into the void and after a while of being in it he had to revert back to his light mode to escape. "Light mode!" He said to himself as he removed his hoodie from inside the void. "Light Generation!" He yelled as he turned himself into pure light. "Time to bounce. Laser speed light!" He yelled as he shot out of the void still glowing as he escaped. "Evil Banish." He said as he got rid of the dark void. "Come at me." He said as he stared down Edwind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Well, you had your chance, I'm finishing this." Dark Edwind said as Edwind's body was enveloped in a dark aura before releasing it, it was now Dark Edwind's body to use. "Much better, so Apollo," Dark Edwind said as he manifested a sword out of dark energy, "Are you ready to die?" Meanwhile normal Edwind was sent to the deepest part of his mind, clueless to what was going on outside. The possessd boy smirked at Apollo, confident that he was just as weak as his normal self.

"He's gone." Apollo thought to himself now staring at dark Edwind. "Now I'm not saying that the hero always wins, but-" Apollo said as he created a compound bow out of light. "You're screwed." Apollo said as he drew back the bow. "Laser speed." He said as he quickly shot out a barrage of lasers towards Dark Edwind.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dark Edwind blocked most but let a good number of arrows hit him, "Keep in mind I have no emotional attachments to you, that was the old Edwind. I will have no problem turning your skin into a coat." Dark Edwind then drew the remaining energy from Apollo's attack and then fired it into pellts of dark energy, then he said, "Since I have taken over the boy's body, I've also taken his powers, and with that his power of wind so try his full power mystic tornado." He then released a large tornado that moved at a decent speed but it could be reflected, that was it's fatal flaw, unfortunately, no one has yet accomplished that feat.

"Oh come on? A tornado? I thought highly of you!" Apollo said as he drew back the bow. "Photo illusion!" He yelled as he ran around the field leaving copies of himself. "Lets play a game." He said as the copies all shot the tornado converting it to a light tornado. "Mine." He said as he sent it back towards Dark Edwind.

Winter decided that she had to practice so she held her Rapier in her right hand then stabbed the ground like she did last time and just like last time a glowing snowflake appeared under her she then used her ice element to summon the dragon again as each second passed the form of a dragon started to form until it was a full living dragon roaring in anger Winter released her tight hold on the Rapier and approached the ice dragon she then softly touched it's nuzzle and it made a low growl but soon found comfort in Winters touch

"So I get a Armadillo and she gets a dragon?!" He then looked at the familiar "You're definitely cuter though." He said as he nuzzled the creature's face "Ow that really hurts." He then looked over at the fight "Need any help Apollo!?" He asked

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ok, want to be cocky, I'm ok with that." Dark Edwind said as he deflected the light tornado. He then looked and saw Winter's ice dragon. He then stabbed the Dragon with a limb and absorbed it. He then did the same to Ben's Amarillo he saw and imitated Apollo, "Mine." He then created a dark version of Winter's dragon fused with Ben's Amarillo and wore it as armor of sorts. He then discharged the same dark energy from when he first revealed his dark element but this time it was 9 times stronger, exploding evey wall in a 12 mile radius and pushing Winter, Ben and Apollo backwards.

Winter saw her dragon in a new form and touched her chest where her heart was supposed to be and screamed in pain "Edwind release my dragon please it hurts!" Winter screamed as she kneeled down on to the ground and cried in pain before she was blown backwards her blue eyes blazed with anger as she stood up and wiped her tears away

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!" Ben said angrily " I THAT WAS MY FIRST FAMILIAR!!!" he said as he sat up and made a drill and armor out of rocks and ran up to Dark Edwind "TAKE THIS!!!" he yelled not showing any sign of happiness

Winter dissapeared and appeared again behind Edwind holding her Rapier ready to stab him but her body betrayed her instead she dropped her rapier to the ground and hugged Edwind "Edwind please i know your in there please your us your hurting me" Winter whispered hoping the real Edwind would hear

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh no, you have me confused with the weaker, nicer Edwind. If you've heard him recently, he's been talking about me a lot. I'm what he calls Dark Edwind so yeah and also, wait your turn." He then forced Winter back temporarily and then turned back to Apollo, "I suppose the goodbye of the regular Edwind was a little sudden, so here is his last words," He was then interrupted by the normal Edwind, "I'm sorry for everything that is happening, and Winter, I still love you." He then went back to Dark Edwind and got hit by Ben, "People all day today, listen Ben I'l fight you last as I see you to be somewhat useful." He then sat Ben down and turned to Apollo, "So where were we?"

Winter grew angrier every second that passed so she went over to Ben then whispered in his ear "I know he's after Apollo but if I use my healing ability but temper with it I can manage to boost your power and attacks" Winter whispered as she made water surround them like a dome so they wouldn't get hurt she then started boosting Ben's attacks

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Sorry but I can' let you do that." Dark Edwind then picked up the raiper and went to stab Winter in the back. But he dropped the raiper and held his head in agony. He couldn't voice it but Edwind was trying to get his own body back. He then relesed Winter's Dragon and Ben's Amarillo and fell uncouncious.

"OK you distract him while I...end the Dragon." Ben said sadly "What should I summon... oh I know, thanks for the idea!" Ben said as he summoned a big,rocky,spiky Bear. "Ok Twinkle Star, now we wait till Winter does her thing." Ben said petting the bear

Apollo was blown back and watched the series of events between Winter, Ben, and Dark Edwind unveil until he managed to get back up. "Son of a-" Apollo yelled as he saw Dark Edwind drop his head in Agony. "Guess you're too weak." He said as he ran up to the three. "Ben think you have enough energy to make a couple rock pillars?" Apollo asked Ben.

Winter saw Edwind release her dragon so she released her Water dome at it splashed down on to her feet before she ran over to her dragon and hugged it "I swear I will never let anyone hurt you...Frost" Winter said as the dragon noded it's head before dissapearing Winter then walked over to Apollo and slapped the male she then hugged him and sighed "thank goodness you guys are okay" Winter muttered

Ben ran over to the Armadillo, flying past Winter and Apollo Twinkle-Star follewed behind "Hey little gut I need your help." He said as he combined the two animals and formed a Bear with Armadillo armor with spikes on it. "Now be ready for anything... Army-Star!" He said looking at it then quickly hugging it "Love you guys." Ben whispered to them

Winter released Apolo from the hug she then ran over to Edwind and tackled him to the ground with her hug "Edwind I hope your okay" Winter said as she hugged Edwind tightly

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Dark Edwind was unconsious and soon he relinquished control over Edwind's body but before he said, "Well, You all live for now and I'll even give you Edwind back but know this, tell him to prepare himself and get stronger to keep me in check. " He then went back to sleep, knowing when he woke up, Edwind would be normal again, but he would need to explain.

"Ok guys false alarm." Ben said "See you guys later." Ben said as he made them dissapear. Ben ran over to Edwind and waited for him to wake up then turned to Winter and Apollo "I'm gonna see him in his dreams and see where Dark Edwind is, if you wanna join just ask." Ben said quietly "I don't want Dark Dweeb to know so keep it on the down low, OK."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind started to cough as he was getting used to having his body back, "Am I alive?" He asked before looking at everyone there and realized he was alive. He then kissed Winter as he was happy to see her again, "I'm sorry for everything that happened, I hope I can make it up to you." He then looked at everyone with concerned eyes, hoping nothing too bad happened, "How long was I gone for?"

"Oh not very long ya know just a few-" Apollo said as he stared down Edwind. "Long enough to almost kill me with a tornado, a void, and and explosion!" He yelled at him. "Your dark elemental is aggressive, controlling, powerful, and demanding. That's almost all I got." Apollo said.

Ben punched Edwind in the face "That makes up for it quite well actually." "Don't do stupid things OK..." Ben turned around "Don;t make me have to punch you next time, OK?" Ben turned around and gave him a quick hug "Don't make me have to huirt my brother man." Ben said happily "Cause' if you do I'm not gonna hold back got it."

Winter stood up then punched Ben in the stomach "don't punch him ever again he's already hurt" Winter said with a low growl she then looked at Edwind and smiled "let's go to your room so you can rest" Winter said sweetly as she picked her Rapier up and made it disappear but she knew it only disappared back to her room

"OOF" Ben said as he got hit "Yep *groan* got it captain." Ben said in pain "Anyways you guys got the message?" Ben said hurt "Secret password is Mary,Mark,Luke, and John bless the bed that I lie on." Ben said quietly "Anyways Winter who else was on that page you read for teams?" Ben said trying to distract from the dream stuff

"I didn't get to see the rest but I'm pretty sure Apollo is on our team" Winter stated as she vanished into the office and the appeared back to where Ben was " were in a four man team and Apollo is our team leader" Winter said sadly as she dissapeared into her room

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind scratched his head in embarrasment, "Again, sorry for doing all of that, hopefully by the time he returns, I'l be ready" He said as he walked to his bedroom to get some rest. As he sat down he heard Dark Edwind speak in his mind, "Okay, I know I said I'd return later but I'll be watching you to know when you are ready to take me on and declare dominance of this body." Edwind asked, "So how does that work, do we just split up when you think the time has come?" Dark Edwind laughed, "That is how it works but for now I'll cut my power in half so I can give you a weaker, less controlling version of me. That will be called Umbra Mode so I can remain Dark Edwind does that sound good?" The good version of himself nodded, "Ok and since your Dark Edwind does that make me Light Edwind?" Dark Edwind mentally shrugged, "I dunno let's call you Windy Edwind since when we fight, I'll only have the Dark element and you'll only have wind." Edwind nodded, "Alright but only you can call me that." Then Edwind went to sleep.

Winter walked out of her room and walked to Edwinds room once she was inside she sat at the foot of the bed and made a dome of water surround them "Edwind the tournament you need to stick by me at all times"Winter demanded as she gave him a quick kiss she then made the water dome dissapear

Ben walked over to his bed and tucked himself in "Good Night, see you in your dreams." Ben said as he went to sleep. He woke up in the Oasis that he always ends up in but this time he saw the Armidillo he named Army and the Bear he named Twinkle-Star. "Hey guys." he said as he waved to them. "Now I just have to wait for everyone else to go to sleep." He said as he sat on the same rock he made last time "Thanks Maria..." Ben said quietly

Winter stood up and left Edwinds room she then walked out of the building as she headed for the lake she once went to once she reached the beautiful lake she made her Rapier appear with a snap of her fingers she then held silver handle of the blade in her hand before stabbing the ground and just like before a glowing snowflake appeared under her but this time the dragon appeared instantly then softly nuzzled Winter with its snout "Frost now I know why mom and dad name my brother Frost" Winter softly whispered as her and the dragon looked into each other's eyes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, see you in the morning." Edwind said happily as he wnDark Edwind smirked, "So, you and Winter is that a thing?" Edwind blushed, "Nice, wish I tried to kill her first." Edwind then got angry, "Say something like that again and I'll snap your neck!" Dark Edwind sighed, "Ok, not going to touch that nerve. So yeah, sleep well." Dark Edwind then fell asleep in Edwind's mind and then Edwind dreamed about creating a Wind ostrich.

Frost wrapped his giant wings around Winter body and the led her to the water in the lake the dragon the touched the water with one of his shar okk claws and the liquid instantly froze Winter gasped in surrise and then smiled Winter hugged the dragons neck and smiled happy that she has finally summoned the Great Dragon King

"Oh looks like Edwind's asleep... wait is that him?" Ben said as he saw Edwind running after an Ostrich "Welp let's go visit him, Twinkle-Star can you give me a Ride?" *ROAR* "Thanks T-S" He said as he got on the bear with the Armidillo in hand and went after Edwind. "Hi-Ho Twinkle Star!!" He said as he ren over to Edwind