• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Elemental Tournament

"Oh one of my elements is nature so I can talk to them, but the talk in a weird frequency that only me and other plant elementals can hear. But the plants can still see, so you should apologize to any plants you had in your bathroom." Ben then turned around in a pheonix right sort of way "Now It's your turn for a question. How did you get in here and what's your bio?"

"Ok that's nice to know." Apollo said. "My elementalk are Darkness and Light, my darkness elemental has a mind of its own and activates whenever." He said. "I tripped in the hallway while I was running and I phased through the door." He explained. "As for my bio that's for another day." He said standing up. "Your turn Edwind, how'd you wind up with your elementals?" He asked.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind took note of Apollo's question, he then answered, "Well I was born with my element of Wind and as for Darkness, I learned it over time." He then thought it was right to ask Winter the same question, "So Winter, how did you end up with your elements?"

"She was born with them but after she hurt her sister with her powers she had to get her sister's mind wiped by a rock troll and was locked in a room to learn how to conceal and not to feel." Ben then put Rock and Vine armor around his body "She gets mad when I tell people but I just tell her to Let it go!"

"It's funny but I don't want to laugh." Apollo said as he looked towards Winter and then back at Ben. "I will pray for you oh lost one." He said as he retreated to his shadow. "Don't worry still here." He said

Winter glared at Ben "I was born with my powers sense just like my older brother Frost" Winter stated as she tried her best to not strangle Ben alive

"Nevermind she's probably more like a cross between Emma Frost and Iceman from X-men." Ben said covering his neck with more armor "Hey wanna join us for movie night? We'll be watching little shop of Horrors."

"Eh, why not I rarely sleep anyway." He said as he got out of his shadow. He turned back to Winter and saw the anger in her eyes. "I think I can watch a movie from down here." He said slowly returning to the shadows only this time Ben's.

Winter sighed and patted Ben's head "you make anymore jokes about my elements I will not hesitate to drown you" Winter said sweetly as she walked over to her bed and wrapped her fluffy blanket around her body

"Is it weird for me to want to see someone drown?" Apollo said leaving Ben's shadow. "Actually don't answer that question." He said as he sat down on the floor once more.

"Bingo!Bongo!" Ben said "Definitely not weird, Wait what's your name anyway Danny Phantom?" "And I need to introduce you to Solandra my pet Venus flytrap like plant!"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ben, I pray for your life right now." Edwind said, already thinking about what Ben's epitaph should read, maybe In reality, the only one who needed to LET IT GO was Ben. That seemed good maybe change it a little, "So Ben, what do you your funeral speech to be." Edwind was certain Ben was going to die and honestly, he liked organizing funerals.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh please go on." Edwind replied cheerfully as he got out his pen and took off the cap, "It's ok if I write on this pillow right?" He wanted to see just how Ben would die and maybe even what his last words are.

"Sure you can write on that pillow but my last words to Ben will be 'Boy I told you not to mess with me' " Winter said as she took her phone out and texted her older brother again for no reason

"One: Apollo is a living contradiction, Two: If I die everything goes to Solandra, Two and a half: I want my grave to say I fear you not death for I have seen things that no man should EVER see!! Three: One of those things is a Ficus talking about how hot Winter is when she's naked, and Four: I have a confession, I have killed a man before... sorry it's not that special." Ben then went to the bag to get the movie and put it in his game console, walking oddly as he is in a body cast made of rocks

Apollo was listening to the conversation that was going on and then heard Ben mention that he's killed a man. "I killed my parents." He said as he slowly sank back into the shandows. "It was an accident." He said

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Edwind then write exactly what Winter said on the pillow and then when he heard about how they killed a few people he laughed, "Ha, killing your parents, how cute. Try killing two villages and mortally wounding the remaining survivors." He then attempted to levitate Ben back. He was successful in this attempt but it took a good amount of energy from him.

"How is it possible that we all managed to meet each other?" Apollo asked. "There are 7 billion people in the world and out of coincidence us four meet in such an unlikely spot." He said.

"Wow... How did you kill Hera and Zeus?!" Ben then dropped all of his armor at once "You still have Poseidon and Hades right?! Hades might be a bad uncle but you can probably stay at camp halfblood with Percy Jackson." Ben was floating in the air and still didn't mind "Sorry I just like dark humor... like edge lord over here." He then grabbed a grape soda with a vine arm "Maybe your sister Artemis guided us here."

"Light absorbtion." Apollo said as he absorbed every lay of light in the room he walked in front of Ben and said. "Pew pew." As he shot two lasers from his fingers. "Light Generation." He said as all the light returned. "You'll be blind for a good minute or two." Apollo said sitting on the ground again

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The boy then set Ben down and he collapsed on the ground. It was his first time levitating anyone, so it understandablely took up a lot of Edwind's energy. He then went unconscius not knowing any events that would transpire after then.

"I'm running out of energy." Apollo said. "If I heal him for over five minutes I'll be down again." He said. "Hey Winter think if we both heal him we won't waste too much energy?" He asked Winter.

"Ow! I could try making what I like to call Teadicine, a mix between tea and medicine." Ben then went to plant some seeds "I can hear the baby plants plead for their lives and screams of agony... If you could guess most plant elementals don't work with making medicine." he then went to Apollo with the ground up plant "Can you hold this, thanks." then Ben filled a cup with water "Now pour the medicine in."

"It's a family secret and it will give him energy to recover." then Ben put a teabag in and walked to the microwave and put the mug in. "It'll be thick, so we have to wake him up so he doesn't choke." Ben then walked over Edwind and slapped him in the face three times. "He'll be awake soon enough."

" I'm gonna murder you in the tournament Ben" Winter said sense she was furious that somebody has seen her without her dress "perverts..." Winter muttered under her breath as she tried not to stab Ben in that very spot with her Rapier

"Hey um Winter." Apollo said as he walked over to her. "So what's the deal with you and Ben? Are you two like rivals, enemies, maybe related?" He asked curiously. "Please don't kill me." He thought

" No were none of those were just teammates" Winter stated sadly as she patted the spot on her bed signaling for Apollo to sit next to her so they could talk properly

" It's just that I kind of want to fight Ben " Winter honestly said as she softly patted Apollos head "my eyes don't say anything" Winter said as she pointed to her cold blue eyes

"How many answers do you want?" He said laughing under his breathe. "Everyone here has elemental powers and abilities. They Range from Photo, Pyro, Aero, Geo, Hydro, kenesi the list goes on and on." He explained. "And yet almost nobody here knows why they have them. You and your brother you said we're born with them. But have you ever stopped to think, why?" He said as he softly pat her head.

"Well my grandmother had the ice element but I was born with my Water element and the water ability is only for healing" Winter said as she continued to pat Apollos head

"Well even with such little information that you have you still have more than me." He said. "Also are we just going to continue exchanging pats on each others heads or? Yeah." He asked lightly laughing.

"Well I like patting peoples head to show that I acnolege you as a living thing" Winter said as she stopped patting the males head she then pinched one of his cheeks and giggled

"Haha very funny." Apollo said as Winter pinched his cheek. "Also I recommend not messing with someone that can make you blind and physically make you hit yourself with your own shadow." He said as he began to glow. "I hope you remember when I healed you by removing your dark matter. Because I have filtered it so it is now returning to you as light matter." He said as tiny rays of light began to go from him to Winter.

"I wouldn't mess with me if I were you" Winter threatened as she released Apollos cheek and stood up only to place her Rapier back in its casing under her bed she then sat back down on the her bed and looked at Apollo "It's getting late you should go to your room now" Winter stated as she fixed her pillows up

Last edited:
"I agree but like I said I rarely sleep." He replied as he got off the bed. "So instead of sleeping I shall simply be where I was before I phased through your door." He said as he began to float upwards. "The roof. Goodnight Winter." He said completely phasing through the ceiling.

Winter shuddered as she watched Apollo go theough the roof " that's still really freaky" Winter muttered as she got out of bed and turned the lights off then went back and covered her whole body with her blue blanket and fell right to sleep sense she was tired even though Apollo healed her the water healing technque will still continue to make her body feel pain but it wouldn't have hurt if she hadn't healed Apollo for a long period of time