• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grey didn't heard that. She finally decided not to have a new friend, and fell asleep. She is too shy to talk to anybody.

Zenix finally got the courage and started to say. "Well, you and Crescent have parents," he started off, "So that means you're going to have to leave soon. But, where does that leave me? Am I going to be left behind? I have no parents so... I have nowhere to go..." He begins to cry a little.

Midnight gasps. "I didn't have any parents before and Crescent only adopted me" she said trying to comfort Zenix. "I only lived by myself since I was five and I lived in these forests so it was hard by myself" she admitted but kept a smile on her face. "So maybe you could live with us too, if it's alright with Crescent's parents" she said and smiled lightly at him.

Zenix wiped away the tears on his face and turned to Midnight. "You... you think so?" he asked. He didn't want to get his hopes up, so tried not to get to excited.

Midnight smiled warmly at him then nodded. "Yes as long as it's ok with Crescent's parents" she said. "But her parents took me in and I'm pretty sure they're not going to abandon an Eevee that needs help" she said and smiled at Zenix.

"Thanks Midnight," Zenix said smiling. He just then remembered something. "Oh, I forgot to do something," he said standing up and having the sad expression again, "I have to go visit... my mother..."

Crescent stirred in her sleep, not noticing the two absent Eevee's she cared about. But more or less the lack of warmth. It was familiar... Too familiar to her first home. She writhed against the pillows and blankets, becoming tangled and trapped like she had been long ago. The memories were unleashed upon her tenfold, and in her dreams she screamed. In the real world, she yelled helplessly, and her voice was muffled. Her runes flashed in distress, yet she couldn't wake herself up as the memories tortured her.

Midnight's eyes flashed. "I have to go save Crescent!" She said and jumped from tree to tree, swiftly yet silently. She got to the Daycare and burst through the door. She saw Crescent in her sleep and ran to her. "Crescent! Crescent wake up!" She yelled/whispered to her while shaking her. 'That's odd I felt like she was in danger' she thought but continued to shake her.

Crescent snapped awake, inhaling deeply and gasping for air. She looked around with wide eyes, though her solid white eyes seemed distant. She coughed slightly, before hiring her head with a gentle whimper into her paws. The ghost pain from her nightmare was still present, and the images she thought she forgot burned back into her mind. Her back arched gently as if in pain, and her tail curled to block her abdomen area.

Zenix watched Midnight take off and went to see his mother. Or in other words, her grave. He finally arrived, and stood in front of a grave that had the name 'Amber' carved into it.

Last edited:
Midnight licked Crescent's head trying to comfort her. "It's ok. It's over now" she said lightly. 'Whatever dream she had she definitely didn't like it' she thought and her face showed concern. She licked her head again and layed down next to her. "It's all over, it was just a dream" she said and put her head on her paws and closed her eyes. "It's all over" was the last thing that came out of her mouth as she fell asleep.

Zenix stared at his mother's grave for a while. He put his paw on the grave and said, "Mother... I miss you..." He begins to cry a bit.

name:fluffy
species:eevee
role:child
parents: ??? [ she never met her parents...]
moves: tail whip,confusion
personality:kind,shy,cheeky
dislikes: hatefulness in others
others: has a paw shaped scar on the side of her arm/leg, here real name is crystal but she dosn't know it yet. :) <.>

name: stella
species: eeveelution (jolteon)
role:child
parents: Lola (sylveon,mum) brad (vaporeon,dad)
moves: tail whip, confusion
personality: kind,confident,sporty
dislikes: being locked in the kichen
others: has a toy named pickles that she had since she was little, fluffys cousin

'psssst. Fluffy! wake up!, we're here!' 'hu?...daycare?' she said, knowing that all her owner could hear whas 'eevee'. she walked through the small doors and sat. She always knew how to impress her trainer and knew that that whas the trick, instantly he knelt down and stoked her head,once he left she said to herself 'i hope i make some friends' and spotted a few others playing tig, a few muinites later her cousin stella entered the building with her trainer and her old toy pickles. "how are you? i'm just gonna go and make some friends" fluffy told stella "meef mandyf piykmmls arem moing moo mhsleep mphh" stella muttered and yawned with her toy in her mouth.

Last edited:
Grey woke up, and walked outside. She seen another eevee, and walked in the other direction. 'If i only wasn't so shy...' She thought. She lied under the tree, and started looking around.

'i, would like to make some new friends!' fluffy decleaired and started chasing her tail, after a few muinites she stopped and said to herself 'I hope im not to shy...' and went outside,she saw a tree...and under it whas another eevee! she ran up to it and said: 'um...hello...i...um...im er...called fluffy' just as she said that she went red.

Last edited:
fluffy sat down and started a convo between her and Grey "whats your fave colour?" fluffy said joyfully, she was making new friends! {Add what grey says or does,please don't take it seriusly} that ended the convo and fluffy walked back down to the daycare "maybe i can have a short nap?" fluffy whispered to herself.

Last edited:
fluffy covered her eyes with her tail because she couldn't sleep.Just then she saw something shiny in the corner of the daycare-"an...an evolution stone?, maybe i should touch it?!" she cried quietly to herself and uncovered her eyes. "noooooooo! don't do that!...what would your trainer think?" stella called to her from her napping spot. Fluffy ran to the corner and skidded to a holt "i don't feel right- I have to have permission from my traner at home...but he's not here...maybe I should!" fluffy told herself and placed her paw on the stone. It was an amazing sensation and she saw herself glowing a purply-pink. "ahhhhhhh!!" she cried in shock and started crying but it was to late. she had evolved. "what will my trainer think?!" fluffy cried in shock. "i...i'm...i'm an Espeon!!!, i'm sure my real parents would be proud but my trainer..." she muttered to herself. she quickly ran to grey to show her what had happend. "WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried stella.

Last edited:
(eevee_lover, Espeon is not an evolutionary stone evolution. Just so you know...)

Tiger, who was playing in the middle of a dirt patch, stopped suddenly, hearing crying. She looked around with her one good eye. Another Eevee and a much taller purple figure were running somewhere. She thought the taller Pokemon was one of the caretakers until she spotted a paw-shaped scar on its slim leg. It was Fluffy, one of the new kids at the daycare! Tiger silently dashed after them.

"Fluffy! why did you do that?!" Stella cried and ran around in circles. " I...I don't know!!" Fluffy answered and started to attempt a new move instantly the red stone/crystal on her forehead started to glow and Stella started weeping. "what?" Fluffy asked her cousin "YOUR USING PHSYCKIC UP ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" cried Stella "oh god!" fluffy exclaimed and pawed at the stone/crystal "are you ok now?" fluffy asked Stella. "yeah!" Stella replied, looking really shocked. "we better show grey." Stella then said suddenly. fluffy started whimpering at the thought of attacking her cousin "my jolteon in-stinks are telling me that you didn't and couldn't control it."

name: Claire
Spicies: Eevee ( ability: cute charm)
role: Child
parents: vapor (mom/vaporeon) splash ( dad/vaporeon)
moves: swift, water pulse
personality: nice to everyone, play nicely. likes to battle and win.
Dislike: Bad food, team skull, team rocket.
other: strange mark on tail And won't tell anyone what it is.

Suddenly, claire walked into the room. She saw Fluffy doing something to stella and ran to tell fairi. " quick! in the other room! fluffy was doing something to stella! Come quick!"

(eevee_lover, Espeon is not an evolutionary stone evolution. Just so you know...)
ok :)

" I hope i don't get into any trouble... it was all just an accident Stella!... i have some stuff in my pocket/pouch: de evolution spray, potion... here drink some potion stella-it will help. I promise" Fluffy told stella, starting to worry. "its ok! i know you didn't do it on purpuse!" Stella said, drinking the potion.

Last edited:
" i...i...i couldn't control myself...it just...happened!" fluffy expained to Claire. " Yeah, it wasn't fluffy's fault!... it was all a pure accident." stella told them "i know!" said fluffy "i wasn't speaking to you, Fluffy! i was speaking to Clair!" stella laughed

"O-Ok..." Claire sniffed. She began to cry... "I thought maybe, if I stopped a villain, people would like me..." Suddenly the door burst open!
It was team skull! The biggest man walked up to Claire Stella and fluffy. " Ahhh!!!" Claire yelled. " we have come to take you back," the man said. " We weren't done with you..." He grabbed her. " Help!! Help! someone please! They'll torture me!! Help!! The man walked out the door with Claire.

" we have to rescue Claire!!!!" Fluffy cried "you could have just used pshyckic up on them..." stella remarked. "NO I COULDN'T!!!!, you know i can't control it!" Fluffy screamed, trying to build up her confidence. Fluffy and Stella followed team skull's car by tying a skateboard to the back of the car with string. "HOLD ON TIGHT!" fluffy called through all the noise of the cars and the cries of Claire who was trapped in the back of the car

"Your gonna have to jump!" Fluffy said. " I'll try!" Yelled Claire. She was about to jump, when suddenly, the car swerved and stopped at a big mansion. They grabbed Claire and went inside. Right before they shut the mansion door Claire said " your psychic on the lock!" Then the dopr closed, and the lock clicked.

"its a great idea..." Fluffy said but her voice trailed off "for god sake!" Stella cried and attempted to burst the handle with a thunder shock but it backfired. " I CAN DO THIS!" fluffy shouted/whispered to herself. " I DID IT!...i really did it Stella!, i wish Claire was their to see that! i actually opened the door!" Fluffy cried. They entered the mansion "its massive!" cried Stella "look!, theirs Claire!" Fluffy gasped. Stella and fluffy untied her from a chair and they all escaped to the front of the mansion "how are we gonna get to the daycare now?" Fluffy shyly asked the others.

Claire was in a cage. She was very sad. " I wish I had a friend" she sniffled. " Well your old friend is still here..." said a voice from the darkness. " K-King?" He was an umbreon. Claire knew him. " yep" "how do we get ou-" suddenly Claire's cage door opened. "Hey there little one." Claire's screams echoed through the mansion.

Suddenly the door clicked open. It was fluffy " fluffy! The man brought me here!" He took me away from king my friend! Get me out!" He did and they wondered how to get back to the daycare.

Suddenly team skull grunts ran out of the mansion. "Hey!" " she's getting away!" Suddenly, the mark on Claire's tail started glowing. She rose up into the air. Her eyes glowed red." Yahhhhhh!!!!!" Claire yelled the skull grunts flew backwards into the wall and fell to the ground. Claire fell to the ground in exhaustion and fell asleep

" i have my phone!?" Fluffy told them " YOU HAVE A PHONE?!!!!!, that's crazy!" Stella remarked " i have an...um...dipar? WHY DO I HAVE A DIPAR IN MY BAG?" Fluffy cried "I PRANKED YOU!" Stella laughed. " there's no time for pranks!" Fluffy explained. "pour this water on Claire, it might wake her up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.