• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I did?" Zenix said while scratching his head, "I don't seem to recall that. Last I remember was seeing a light and...." He stopped talking as he saw the light again and was under the trance again. He continued walking towards the light without saying anything.

The light grew stronger and Zenix got still under hypnosis. He continued walking towards it and was getting close to the source of it. The source was coming from a Misdreavus who was using Hypnosis to lead him towards a cliff as a joke. The Misdreavus giggles at the thought of it.

Hestia suddenly saw the source of the commotion. "Why, you!" she said. The Flareon aimed an Ember at the Misdreavus. She knew for a fact that it wouldn't do much to the Ghost Type. But it would at least be distracted.

Midnight saw the Misdreavus and growled lowly. She saw Hestia aim an Ember and waited for it to hit the Misdreavus. When Hestia fired the Ember at the Misdreavus, she fired a Shadow Ball of her own. After that she went in front of Zenix to stop him from falling off the cliff.

The Misdreavus was blasted off by the Ember and Shadow Ball. "Party poopers!" it said as it blasted off. Zenix was no longer under the Hypnosis and passed out.

Midnight caught Zenix before he hit the ground. "Zenix!" She yelled. "Can you help me over here?" She asked Hestia, looking at her with worried eyes.

"Yes." Hestia said. She walked over to the two. Hestia picked up Zenix by the scruff of his neck. She wondered if they should head back to the daycare. Hestia knew she couldn't exactly voice this, since she had the young Eevee by the scruff of his neck. She pointed to the daycare with her tail and gave Midnight a questioning look.

Midnight understood what Hestia was trying to tell her and gave a nod. "We should get there and give him medical supplies in one of the rooms," she said, seriousness lacing her voice and she started to walk back to the Daycare. "So who are you?" She asked Hestia, curiosity taking her over.

Hestia set Zenix down for a second to reply. "I'm Hestia. I'm a new Care Taker at the Daycare." she replied. Hestia picked up Zenix again. 'This was definitely not how I thought my day would go. Definitely not the whole incident with the Midreavus, for sure.' Hestia thought.

Midnight looked at Hestia then smiled. "I'm Midnight and my sister and I are going to stay at the Daycare while her parents find a safer place, I'm only a foster child," she said sadly and looked at the ground while she walked.

Hestia nodded. There was not much else she could do physically at the moment, since she was carrying Zenix in her mouth. Hestia still attempted to comfort the Eevee. She stroked the Eevee gently with her tail while they walked. 'I hope that helped a bit.' Hestia thought.

Midnight was shocked to see that Hestia tried to comfort her then she sighed. No time to say I don't need sympathy, she thought. "Thank you but I don't need anyone to try and comfort me, I've been alone for years," she said then mentally sighed at herself. That probably made it worse, she thought.

As Zenix was knocked out, he is somehow able to hear a bit of the conversation through his dream. The only part he was able to hear was Midnight mentioning she was alone. "M.....Mid.....night...." he said through his slumber.

Hestia gently set Zenix down again to speak. "You're not the only one kid. I made friends, and they helped me through one of the worst times of my life." She sighed. "If it wasn't for them who knows where I'd be."

Midnight chuckled and sat down. "Ya, if it wasn't for Zenix and Crescent I probably would be out in the forest," she said with sadness. "But anyway I've been there for both of them and if I wasn't they probably wouldn't be here right now," she said more to herself than to Hestia. "Well, we should get going to the Daycare," she said and started to walk slowly to the Daycare.

"Yeah." Hestia said. Gently, she picked up Zenix by the scruff of his neck. She resumed walking to the Daycare. 'To think that we have all see so much action already. And the day hasn't even ended yet.' thought Hestia.

Midnight rushed in when they got to the Daycare. "You can put Zenix in the pillow fort Cresent and I made," she said quickly and got some medical supplies then came back to the pillow fort. "Over here," she said then looked around and saw Crescent. "Crescant, Zenix... I don't know what happened to him actually," she said, kind of ashamed of herself for not knowing. She put the medical supplies down and looked through them. "Revive, potions," she mumbled as she looked through the pile.

Hestia nodded and gently set Zenix down in the pillow fort. "This has probably been one weird day for you, huh kid?" she murmured to Zenix. 'Stupid Misdreavus.' thought Hestia. 'And its dangerous sense of humor.' she looked around the pillow fort. Then Hestia sighed.

As Zenix sleeps, he moves back and forth a bit. Eventually, it led him to hugging Hestia's leg. This is because of the dream he's having.

Midnight sighed and chose the revive."We've had weirder days," she mumbled as she went to give Zenix the revive but he wasn't there so when she looked around she saw him hugging Hestia's leg and she gave a slight chuckle. "I mean the spirit realm, almost dying from a Beedrill, I'm pretty sure he's had worse days than this," she said with a slight chuckle then she turned sad as she looked at the floor, her face scrunching up at the memories.

"I guess so. Does weird stuff happen to you guys often?" Hestia said. The Flareon's tail swished back and forth. She looked down at Zenix, who was hugging her leg. 'Wonder what kind of dream he's having.' thought Hestia.

Zenix continued to hug Hestia's leg in his sleep. "M....Mo...ther...." he said in his sleep. He's having a dream of his mother, who ironically was a Flareon as well.

"Well, now I know what he's dreaming about." Hestia murmured. She sighed. The Flareon's tail continued to swish back and forth as she looked at Zenix. 'I wonder what his reaction will be when he wakes up? Fear, shock, embarrassment, a mix of the three?' she thought.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Crystal and her mum carried on their convo with stella close behind. Once they got to the daycare, sparkles signed up to help out at the daycare. ' thanks for telling me about this -its a great opitunity to spend more quality time with my little crystal.' :) said sparkles as they walked into the big room were most eeveelutions and eevee's were asleep or napping. ' I'm just gonna have a quick nap' crystal and Stella told sparkles as they curled up and sparkles walked down to the kitchens.

Midnight looked at Zenix with a pained expression. "Ok what I'm going to tell you, you have to keep absolute secret," she said with seriousness as she looked at Hestia and her swishing tail.

"You have my word." Hestia said. Her tail stopped swishing. Her ears perked up a bit. Hestia glanced down at Zenix, then returned her attention to Midnight. She nodded.

Midnight sighed then looked at Hestia with a serious expression. "Zenix told me that his mother died and I saw her grave. She was a Flareon like you," she muttered sadly with a sad expression. "I- I'm going to go put the supplies back," she said and walked away with the supplies. She came back and sat next to Zenix. "It's alright," she muttered then started to pet his head.

Crystal and Stella awoke from their nap and crystal started to scratch her ear with her hind leg " what are we gonna do now?" she said to stella, yawning. " lets go see..." stella started but saw someone that was unfamiliar sort of patting someone else, stella stretched out her front legs and... "NO STELLA! DONT DO IT!" crystal cried "WHY" stella said, eyes glowing evily! " ALL HAIL QUEEN STELLA!" stella shouted across the room to the two eevees that were huddled up together " i don't want to hurt you but... STELL!" crystal cried and shot stella with her pshybeam. Stella fell to the ground and seemed to be unconscious. " i heard your names are midnight and Zenix?, are you okay?" crystal asked awkwardly.

Midnight looked at Crystal with surprise then moved her hand off of Zenix's head with a blush. "Yes, I'm Midnight, this is Zenix, and this is Hestia," she said as she introduced them all. She didn't feel shy around Crystal and she wondered why. 'Probably because she saw me petting Zenix's head,' she thought with a blush. "What's your name?" She asked as she tilted her head to the side.

Zenix continued to sleep as Crystal came. His ears moved a bit as Midnight moved her paw from his head. He then proceeded to nuzzle Midnight.

Midnight looked at Zenix then blushed even more, now that she looked like a tomato. "Z-Zenix, is a-asleep so I don't k-know what h-he's doing," she stuttered, the blush still on her face. 'Only if Zenix would wake up,' she thought and mentally sighed at herself and him.

" m-my name is... well i thought... i'm Crystal" crystal exclaimed as stella rolled around. " sometimes, something weird happens to stella- something really weird!" she told midnight "are you sure you're ok?" she continued, shaking stella. she turned around and dragged Stella over to a little resting bench and pawed at her. "stell!-you gotta...wake...up!!!" Crystal groaned.

Last edited:
Midnight watched as Crystal shook and pawed at Stella then sighed. Her blush had gone and she was now pawing at Zenix. "Zenix, Zenix, wake up. Zenix," she whispered as she pawed him with a smile on her face.

Hestia giggled at Zenix, who was nuzzling Midnight in his sleep. 'Cute kid.' she thought. The Flareon's tail waved back and forth. 'But hopefully he won't sleep all day.' Hestia went over to Zenix. "Hey, kid, wake up." she whispered into his ear.

Zenix slowly opened his eyes and saw Midnight. "Oh, hey Midnight," he said with a smile. He then realized that he was nuzzling her. He got off of her and blushed deeply, "I-I-I'm sorry!"

Midnight blushed as well but smiled. "It's fine, I'm just glad you woke up. They way you fell on the ground made me think that you might not have woken up," she said and the smile faded while she but her lip and looked at the floor. "I'm really glad," she said and tears pricked in her eyes but she didn't let them fall. She wipped her eyes and smiled then turned to Crystal and Stella. "That's Crystal and I think the other one is Stella," she said as she pointed to Crystal and Stella.

"Oh, I see," said Zenix as he looked at Crystal and Stella. He turned to see Hestia, which actually shocked him. He was looking at her as if he was seeing a ghost. Probably because she looks like his mother.

Midnight looked between Hestia and Zenix then she nodded her head in understandment. "That's Hestia, the one who took you back to the Daycare with me," she explained with a smile. "Hestia, this is Zenix but he hasn't warmed up to you yet so you haven't seen the real him but that's him alright," she said with a chuckle, a smile following right after.

Hestia nodded. "Glad to see you're okay Zenix. If we didn't stop that Misdreavus from using hypnosis on you you wouldn't be here." Then she leaned closer to him to whisper in his ear. "I was a foster child just like your friend Midnight. And around her age too, if I remember correctly." Hestia then moved back to where she had been before she had whispered to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.