• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"what? get you out of what?" Stella asked " she's got a fair bit of espeon in her!" Fluffy giggled "maybe we will be b.e.f.f's!?lol. best espeon friends forever :)" " maybe!" Stella said, grunting in thought "lets just...float back!" Fluffy said and levitated herself, and the others into the air.

" puns! Uhh! I should have stayed asleep!" "Help!" They heard from the highest point of the mansion. King was being hung out of the window by a man. " give me Claire or he dies!!" The man yelled

" we'll never hand her over!" fluffy laughed remembering that all they could hear was 'espeon'. she stopped levitating them and quickly levitated king out of the mans grip and lowered him down to ground level. " your welcome" fluffy said and pulled out some orange juce " we all deserve it." she handed a bottle to evryone.

Name:King
Species: umbreon
Role: child
Parents: don't know
Moves: dark pulse, tackle
Personality: rough but nice
Dislikes: team skull
Other: nothing

" maybe in the future..." fluffy whispered an curled up "are you ready?" fluffy then asked. she pulled out some de evelution spray "its time to...go back to..." just then they were interrupted by a leafeon and an espeon " is that you fluffy?" the espeon asked "um...yeah!" Fluffy said " OUR DAUGHTER!!!" cried the leafeon "i'm your dad, my name is fudge." the sylveon then said " i'm your mum!, its a pleasure to meet you; the last time i saw you was at that horrible old breeding farm!. Anyway, my name is sparkles and i'm so proud of you-you evolved!" cried the espeon " MUM!-Dad!" fluffy said and burst into tears.

name: sparkles
species: espeon
role: parent
parents: umbreon,leafeon
moves: play nice, phsybeam, phsyckic up
personality: confident,kind,helpful
dislikes: arguing
other: wears pink shoes (not human shoes!)

name: fudge
species: leafeon
role: parent
parents: his parents died after he was born (unknown)
moves: tail whip, agility
personality: lazy,willing, can be helpfull
dislikes: not being with friends+family, not sleeping
other: nothing

"we have to go now but we only live in that forest" :) sparkles said and both of her parents dissapeard into the forest together as a tear rolled down Fluffy's cheek

Name: Hestia
Species: Flareon
Role: Care Taker
Moves: Ember, Tackle, Quick Attack, Fire Fang
Personality: Kind, cheerful, friendly, and always afraid of accidentally setting someone or something on fire.
Dislikes: Bullies, spicy food and swearing.
Others: Flareon tail necklace that is thankfully fireproof.

'Great. First day as a Care Taker and I'm late!' thought Hestia. The Flareon walked in in to the daycare to see Eevees, Eevees, and more Eevees. 'Just what did I get myself into.' Hestia suddenly became a bit overwhelmed. She sat down and watched the Eevees.

" wait... Claire.. what you did back there... was sorta weird." King said. "Are you calling me WEIRD!!" The symbol on her tail started to glow. She rose into thaw air. Her eyes turned red. "WEIRD!?!?" She blasted fire out of her paw. It hit a table and turned it into ashes. "YAHHHHHH!!" King flew backwards into that wall. Suddenly Claire fell down. Her eyes turned back to normal and she fell asleep.

Midnight woke up, stretched, and yawned. "Morning" she muttered then looked around and sighed. "Eevee's, caretakers, and Eeveelution's, well I better talk to someone" she muttered then spotted Zenix and with a smile she walked over to him. "Hey, Zenix" she said, her smile never leaving her face.

Zenix woke up from his slumber and yawns. "Morning Midnight...." he replied. He voice shows that he is still exhausted, which makes sense considering came back from visiting his mother's grave very late.

Midnight sighed then looked outside the open door of the Daycare. "What time did you get here last night?" She asked Zenix while she looked at him with the corner of her eyes.

"I don't remember...." Zenix replied trying to remember, "But it was really late.... like 3 am.... I think." He then let's out another yawn.

Midnight looked at him with a surprised face. "Zenix, that's way too late!" She scolded him then sighed. "I hope you have a better day today" she muttered then yawned. "We should do something, maybe battle practice?" She asked him with a smile.

Zenix was shocked from Midnight's suggestion. "B-Battle?" he said nervously. The last he battled was with the Beedrill, which still left him a bit traumatized. Plus he doesn't want to hurt Midnight. "I-I'm not sure," he said.

'Battle practice? I wonder what for?' thought Hestia. She felt a mix of curiosity and fear. 'I should watch them. If only to make sure nothing goes terribly wrong.' With that thought Hestia moved a few steps closer to Zenix and Midnight.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Stella and fluffy woke up from there nap and found a letter in fluffys bed 'dear fluffy, we have to write quickly but we need to tell you something!- your real name is crystal! The breeding farm gave you that name. Xxx sparkles and fudge- your parents :)

P.s I have 2 accounts

Last edited:
Zenix looks down at the floor when Midnight said that. "Something like that..." he said. He feels embarrassed to tell Midnight that he doesn't want to hurt her.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"I'M CALLED CRYSTAL!!!!!!" fluffy/crystal blurted out. "Calm down!" Stella giggled. Crystal streched out her legs and bounced out of bed. Stella grabbed pickles and they ran down to the forest "mum-dad! Please...you can help...out at the daycare!" Crystal panted. "Oooo I bet that will be fun!" Cried sparkles. They walked up to the daycare together when randomly: "were is dad?" Crystal asked her mum. "Oh he's probably out on the beech." Sparkles chirruped. "But what if he gets caught- you know, in a pokèball?" Crystal asked "he wouldn't. He has a special chip- because we belong to the breeding farm?!" Sparkles replied "oh., yeah." Crystal said. "So did you get your letter?, crystal? :) fluffy isn't your-" Asked sparkles " I know it's not my name- i always tried to changer my name but it always failed. But know I know that that's not my name." Crystal replied

Midnight looked at Zenix with a concerned expression then she smiled. "Is it the you don't want to hurt me?" She asked with a hint of sadness in her voice.

Zenix was surprised that Midnight was able to guess what he was thinking. "W-Well umm..... m-maybe..." he said still looking down.

Midnight chuckled and put a paw on Zenix's shoulder. "That's ok, I'm used to it. But you shouldn't worry about hurting me, I'm pretty strong. Do you know about Ash and his Pikachu?" She asked him with a smile, putting her paw back on the floor.

Zenix brought his head up and looked at Midnight in confusion by what she just said. "No," he said, "I have no idea who you are talking about."

Midnight smiled at Zenix and chuckled. "That's ok, not many know of them but they're really strong" she said and remembered the battle they had when she almost won. "It's this really strong kid and his Pikachu and I almost beat them but I didn't, it was really close though" she muttered and smiled at the memory.

"Wow, they do sound strong," Zenix said smiling. He's still not sure about having a battle. He places his paw on his scar, thinking about how to get out of the battle.

Midnight noticed how Zenix put his paw on his scar and sighed. "We don't have to battle," she said with a smile. "What do you want to do?" She asked him, the smile still on her face.

"I don't know," Zenix said and looked outside. He then saw a little light outside which made his eyes empty.
He started following the light as if he was hypnotized.

Midnight looked at Zenix and saw how empty his eyes were. "Zenix, are you ok?" She asked with concern then she put a paw in front of Zenix.

Zenix ignored Midnight and started to walk outside to following the light. He didn't say anything and just walked into the forest following it.

Midnight followed Zenix then decided nothing would work except two things. She used one of the methods and tackled him. Then she went in front of Zenix to see if he was back to normal.

Zenix dropped to the ground and snapped out of the hypnosis he was in. "Ow, what just happened?" he asked in confusion as he slowly got up.

Hestia ran up to the two. "What happened? He just walked off without a word." Hestia said. She suddenly became worried. 'What could've done that? Is there an evil team around here?' thought Hestia.

Status
Not open for further replies.