• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"An umbreon..Gasp!" He said as he remembered the umbreon that made him remember...The past.., "A bomb...necklace....." He said quietly, "Hmm, well that umbreon is part espeon and must be armed pretty good and that necklace must mean something special to him.." He said calmly, "But the bad thing is that when anyone touches him, they remember their worst memories which may make them paralysed or lost in thought" He said to himself quietly. He then walked back to the group and told them all the information he got and how Gavin's room was bombed, "We should do something about this" He said urgently

"Wait what?" He looked at the two Gavins..?, "Well, the real Gavin told me that the Umbreon stole his necklace, so I'm just gonna-HIYA!!!!" Exclaimed Zéro as he fired a Shadow Ball at the Gavin which wore a necklace, which caused it to faint, "Alright, he's fainted, let's tie him up and ask him questions" He said as he tied him up as he was fainted, "Now, we wait until he wakes up and then we ask him questions" He said calmly as he stood there and waited for the Umbreon to wake up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Summer, confused at what she just witnessed, sat down in a seat, but saw a rather oddly-placed book on the shelf - It was hanging out of the shelf like someone had to leave quickly - And the title was: "Stolen". Summer picked it up and flicked through, coming across a marked page, on a section about "The case of the stolen stone". She went further through the book and found that these had all been past robberies, and she had heard on the news that someone was "replicating" or "re-enacting" these crimes today. It was mostly stuff like a stolen berry, but then she saw something that made her mouth drop. The section was called "The shiny stone panic"...

More info: The shiny stone panic was a time when there were many robbers around, and there was a new trend for shiny stones. One robber was caught in the middle of the night, robbing a mining facility for shiny stones, but the robber was already a shiny,(a shiny meowth) and that's why the story became so famous. Summer then had a flashback: She remembered when she saw the robber take off earlier, and she could have sworn she saw what looked like one of those coin-things on top of a meowth's head.. and she did see it looked off-coloured...

Summer told the others about all of this, her mouth still wide open...

Name: Ryu
Species: Eevee
Role:Child
Parents: Shadow (Father)
Moves: Tackle,Bite
Personality: Shy,Childish
Dislikes: Ugly things , boring things
Others: Ryu is shiny and have a red scarf.

Name: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Role: CareTaker
Moves: Shadow Ball,Tackle,Quick Attack,Sand Attack
Personality: He is caring and like to have fun with his friends
Dislikes: who hurt his son.
Others: Black Scarf

"Dad!Dad!I WANT THIS SHINY BALL!" Yells Ryu while dragging his father,Shadow, to a shop."We dont have moneys for this Ryu" Shadow says.After hearing this,Ryu, Began to Cry. "Waaaaaaaaah! ;-;" Ryu cries while making some puppy eyes."Fine we will buy it!But stoooooop!" Shadow yells at him while not looking at his puppy's eyes. Damn his cuteness! ."Yey!!!!!!" Cheer Ryu
Later that day Ryu ate the ball by mistake..."Daaaaaaaaaaaaaad!"

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
(Sorry I've not posted in ages)

Crystal woke up, as she heard all of the pidgeys and stella playing with her squeaky toy. "Oh stell. I wonder how Claire and grey and-" Crystal began, but Stella cut her off. "You now you can just say; 'the others', right?" Stella asked. Crystal just smiled. "We should go and see mum and dad." Crystal said happily, remembering her adventure with Claire.

Name: Sino Kitsy
Species:Eevee
Role: Child
Parents:Unknown
Moves:Quick Attack,Bite
Personality: Shy ,Protective ,Smart
Dislikes: Mean Pokemon
Other: is taken care of by her older sister which she considered her as her mother

Name: Sali Kitsy
Species:Sylveon
Role: Cartaker
Parents:Unknown
Moves:Quick Attack,Bite ,Moonlight, Moon Blast
Personality: Kind,Protective ,Smart
Dislikes: Mean Pokemon
Other: is takes care of her little sister

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Crystal smiled as she heard something. "Stell! I think somebody is here!" She exclaimed, punching Stella playfully.

Name: Eclipse
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Mom-Luna (Umbreon) Dad- Sol (Espeon)
Personality: mean, trickster, competitive, funny
Moves: Quick attack, Tackle
Dislikes: Happy things, being crowded
Other: Wears a collar with spikes and a moon on it

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zero was walking until he saw Eclipse, Stella, Crystal, Sino and Sali. There were really a lot of them. He decided to greet them, "Hi there! Name's Zero." He said with charming eyes. He then playfully winked at them, "I can show you guys a tour if ya want." He said calmly with charming eyes.

Last edited:
Sino whimpered ,then nodded a little

Sali picked Sino up with her bows "No worries sis! It's ok!" Sali smiled "By the way I'm Sali ,that's my little sis Sino it's a pleasure to meet you" She blushed lightly

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zero was a shiny eevee with red and blue eyes. He had a red scarf, "Ah, the shy type, right? Don't worry, you'll get used around here in no time!" He said as he winked at Sino, "Yeah. Nice to meet you too." He said calmly. He then walked with them to the back of the daycare, "This here I the garden," He said as he pointed to a field of flowers, grass and a small waterfall, "Does this make you feel better about your shyness, Sino?" He asked calmly

Last edited:
She nodded ,her being a mute she can't speak... She smiled at him and blushed a bit ,Sali smiled at Zero "Sadly she can't speak anymore she permanently lost her voice two years ago..." Sali sighed

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Huh, Why?" He asked curiously. What a poor thing....Aha! I have an idea! He thought happily, "Excuse me, I have to do something important." He said as he ran outside the door. He ran as quickly as possible to a shop. He entered the shop and stole something peculiar which looked like a silver necklace with a purple stone in the middle. He stole it and ran outside the shop. Human guards came out and started kicking him. He used Shadow Ball and made them retreat. Zero kept running until he reached the daycare. He ran outside to the garden and saw Sali and Sino. He walked to them slowly with injuries, "Cough.....cough....Sino...take..this.." He said limply as he threw the necklace to Sino. He hoped she would wear it. That silver necklace was normal but the purple stone was magical. It helped people who couldn't talk, to actually talk with their normal voices again, "Don't worry about me...just wear it..." He said as he nuzzled his nose with her nose and fell down. He had fallen asleep, he was sleeping cause he had many injuries and he was resting, peacefully, not worried about himself, but hoping Sino was okay.

She put it on "T-thanks Zero!" She hugged him smiling

Sali smiled impressed by the little Eevee's action "heh not bad kid... And thank you..."

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Your welcome. But, I still have to ask...How did she lose her voice?' He asked curiously as he hugged Sino back. He noticed she was blushing, because of that he began blushing too. It seemed like Sino had liked him, "Your welcome." He said as he nuzzled his nose with her nose. He turned back his attention to Sali. He still wanted to know why she wasn't able to speak.

"She had a bullet go down her throat impossible to recover from that..." She said her head down ,Sino looked at him "Yeah.... But is their anything I can do for you ,I will do anything By all means" she said

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Me? No, it's you I should be worried about." He said calmly, "You don't have to give me anything. It's OK, now let's continue our tour...wait, I think that's it." He said calmly, "Yeah, we've finished the tour. Might as well play here in the garden then." He said as he went up the waterfall and slid downwards. He kept doing the same thing over and over, "Hey! Why don't you come in, the water's awesome!" He exclaimed as he swam gracefully. He went under water and sprang up again.

Sino looked at Sali "Throw me!" Sali threw her into the air above the waterfall ,Sino did a crane dive as she plunged into the water ,You could see a faint glow coming from the bottom of the water, Sali smiled "She finally chose!!!"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Huh? Is she evolving?!" He said as he dived deeper. Soon, he found a Vaporeon. He went to the surface, "She evolved into a Vaporeon! Well, I ain't leaving her evolve on her own. "He said as he jumped on a Moss Stone. Zero was a shiny white eevee with red and blue eyes and a red scarf. Quite a peculiar eevee, so he had to have a peculiar evolution. Zero shined and turned to a Leafeon. His green leaves were now purple and he had cyan blue eyes. He had used Solar Beam at the sky just for display.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zero hugged back. Looks like they both liked each other. Suddenly, a rainbow flower came out from the ground because of Zero, "I didn't know what your favorite colour is, so I'm giving you a rainbow flower." He said calmly as he gave her the flower. He kept hugging her and nuzzling her. He also wrapped his red scarf around her, "You look beautiful." He said while hugging her even more.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"At least, I'm not a cutie cake like you are." He said as he kissed her back and hugged her. He then pulled Sino with him into the water. He was swimming gracefully but he knew Sino would swim better than him since she was a Vaporeon

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He blushed as red as a tomato, but kissed back anyway. He pulled her out to the surface of the water, "Look at this." He said as he used Solar Beam on the water to make a green beam out of the water. Suddenly, the green beam turned into rainbow fireworks, "Don't ask how I did that, I just did it for a cutie cake I know." He said calmly as he blushed lightly and looked at Sino.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Don't mention it. I have another surprise for you." He said as he got out of the water and used Overgrowth to make a statue made out of his vines. The statue made of vines was Zero and Sino nuzzling their heads together.

Eclipse sighed and leapt up on a ledge to sleep. The others seemed happy, and she should too, with the only way to be happy, by sleeping. She looked up to take another look at the others. There was one she hadn't seen before, but instead of introducing herself, she snuck out of the daycare to get food.

The Eevee yawned as she stopped at a bench, an old lady sitting there, feeding some Pidgeys. She sat down on the ground near the lady, scaring all the Pidgeys away. The lady smiled and threw an Oran Berry to Eclipse and she smiled, padding back to the daycare happily

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
He thought the same thing. He then hugged her while the rainbow firework were still working. He was wondering how Sali would feel about this, "So, hat do you wanna do now?" He asked curiously with charming eyes. He also winked at her, as if flirting with her.

She shrugged "I'm not sure..." She hugged him Swimming near Sali

Sali smiled at him then gave him a thumbs up "Just be careful with her ok?" Sali said

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I will." He said quietly to Sali, "OK. How about we just talk. What do you want to talk about?" He asked curiously as he lied down on the ground, looking at the sky.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." He stayed quiet, "Of course, I like you! From the beginning even!" He said as he kissed her in the lips, "Why would you ask a question like that?" He asked curiously as he hugged and nuzzled her.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"...HA!" Zero jumped on Sino and started kissing her passionately, "Come on, name anything, and I'll do it for you." He said as he kissed her even more passionately, "Is this enough proof for you?' He asked curiously

She laughed "ok! ok!" She said trying to stop him ,Sali grabbed the two with her ribbons ".I have just the place for you two" as she walked to a little restaurant, set them at a table and asked "what would you like today?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Oh, I see what's happening here! You work here, right?" He asked curiously, "Well, I'll be choosing whatever Miss Cute-Sino will be choosing." He said calmly.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"I'll take one too, please." He said calmly. He looked at Sino, "From that shy eevee I met to that beautiful vaporeon I now know." He said calmly as he blushed a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.