• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh," Zenix said as he snaps out of it, "It's um, nice to meet you Hestia." He then walked towards her and hugged her. "Thanks for helping me," he said as he hugged her. For some reason he immediately trusted her.

Hestia smiled. She was a little surprised by the hug, but hugged back after a few seconds. 'I decided to take this job because I like kids. I don't think I would've imagined any series of events that would have lead up to this. But I don't think I'd change a thing.' Hestia thought.

Midnight looked at Hestia and Zenix with a smile. "Glad to see you got that same vibe from her," she said with a chuckle when she saw Zenix hug Hestia. 'I didn't know she was a foster child like me,' she thought but kept it to herself. 'I'm glad for my supper good hearing,' she thought and mentally sighed at herself. "Well, at least we're all the same,"'she thought out loud then put a paw over her mouth. "Oops," she muttered through her paw.

Crystal realized that Stella was in a deep sleep and dragged her over to Stella's own bed and tucked her in with her soft toy. "sleep tight." she whispered and licked Stella's head. She walked over to the flareon " nice to...meet you?... um... you seem familiar...but no... i only grew up with Stella... is your name Hestia?" she muttered shakily. seeing Hestia reminded Crystal of someone- that made Crystal blush and it was really embarrassing. She walked over to were stella was standing but continued blushing. " I...wish he was still... alive." she whispered- Hestia reminded her of an eevee she had met around the aria at home, she had made a good friend and they always joked about how they would marry each other but previusly, he had been ran over. Crystal hid her face from view and cried until she fell asleep. all of the time that she was asleep, the words: 'they'll think your an idiot Crystal' ran through her head.

Last edited:
Midnight looked at Crystal with a face of worry. She then turned her attention to Zenix with a frown. "Zenix, can I talk to you outside?" She asked him with an uneasy smile and her eyes darting from Crystal to Zenix.

Zenix stopped hugging Hestia and turned to Midnight. He could tell she was serious about have a talk with. "Okay," he said and walked outside. "What's wrong?" he asked in concern, "What did you want to talk about?"

"She seems trustworthy to me," Zenix replied, "I mean to me... the way she smiles, the way she's so caring.... she reminds me of my mo-" Zenix stopped talking as he is remembering his mother and how she died. He looked down with a face of horror as he remembered it so vividly.

Midnight looked at Zenix with sadness and concern. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," she said sadly and hung her head in shame. 'I didn't think he would react this way,' she thought with a mental sigh.

Zenix snapped back to reality and hugged Midnight. "I'm sorry Midnight," he said to her, "I didn't mean to just zone out like that. I just.... had a horrible flashback....that's all...."

Midnight blushed but hugged Zenix back. "No, it's my fault for bringing it up. I'll make it up to you later, I promise!" She exclaimed with a smile as she let him go.

Zenix blushed when Midnight said that. He let go of her and had a thought in his head as he blushed. "Y-You will? T-Then....h-how about n-now?" he asked still blushing.

Midnight noticed Zenix blushing then she blushed. "O-ok," she stuttered and licked his cheek with a very deep red shade of blush. 'Oh my moons I can't believe I just did that,' she thought with a same blush.

Zenix blushed very deeply as Midnight licked him. "U-Umm..... T-Thanks," he said as he still blushed deeply, "N-Now....I-I feel like I h-have to make it up to you f-for making you do that." He took a deep breath and proceeded to kiss Midnight on her cheek.

Midnight blushed a very deep red when Zenix kissed her cheek. "Z-Zenix," she stuttered. "M-maybe we s-should go back i-inside," she stuttered, the deep blush still on her face.

Zenix couldn't believe he just did that. "U-umm....r-right, we s-should," he said while stuttering as well, "S-sorry for d-doing that without a-asking...."

Midnight smiled with the blush as she looked at Zenix. "I-it wasn't your fault," she said then she realsized they were both blushing. "Before we go inside we have to get rid of the blushes we have on our faces," she said and started looking for something that might help.

Zenix realized that they were both blushing. "Oh, right," he said. He looked around for something that might help him. He then looked at the sky and smiled. Eventually, his blush died down.

Each of Tiger's toes tapped gently against the ground, the Eevee wanting someone to play with. She noticed Zenix and Midnight talking to each other, but noticed their distinct blushes. Tiger sighed. This probably meant that they were too busy and didn't want to be interrupted. She walked in the opposite direction, continuing to look for a friend. However, her foot caught a grass root, catapulting her forward. Her head slammed in a stone, causing her to tumble backward in pain.

"Oww!" She whimpered, needing help.

Midnight heard something then looked at Zenix. "Did you hear that? I'm going to see what it is," she said and ran off into the forest. She saw Tiger and that she was on the ground. "Are you okay?" She asked Tiger with concern as she looked at Tiger.

Zenix heard the noise as well and saw Midnight go into the forest. He wanted to know what it was and decided to follow. When he caught up to her he saw Tiger on the ground.

"yawn..." claire stumbled out of bed. the past day was a complete blur. she didn't remember anything. as she crawled out of bed she felt like she was forgetting something. she ran outside ready to play, but only to find no one out there. "Hello?" she called. suddenly she saw an umbreon run past her. she decided to chase it.

Tiger attempted to rise to her feet, eventually succeeding. "I-I think I'll be fine." Pebbles and dirt flowed out of her fur. "I was always told to be a little careful." Her fogged eye opened up as she turned to look at the Eevees that had found her.

Midnight smiled at the new Eevee then looked around with nervousness. 'I haven't gotten over it yet,' she thought with a mental sigh as her shyness returned. "I-I'm Midnight," she stuttered nervously as she shifted on her paws. "I'm a-a Dark Eevee, t-that's how I got m-my black fur," she stuttered again as she cursed herself for being this shy around people she didn't know.

Zenix watched as Midnight and Tiger interacted and noticed how Midnight became nervous. He wanted to help her out, but he hasn't gotten over his shyness either. He took a deep breath and went next to Midnight. "M-My name is Zenix, nice to meet you," he said, trying not to sound shy.

Midnight looked at Zenix then smiled at him. 'How cute, I mean, how nice of him to come in and help me, if that's what he was doing. Wait, why did I just think of him as cute? What is wrong with me?' She thought with a blush on her cheeks as she looked away from Zenix and the other Eevee to hide her blush.

Zenix turned to Midnight and managed to see a bit of her blush before she turned away. 'Wow, she's really cute when she blushes,' he thought to himself as he looks down and blushes a bit.

Midnight sorted through her thoughts then shook her head to remove the blush and it worked, for the most part. She looked back at the Eevee that had gotten up with a shy smile and a small blush tinted on her cheeks. 'Hopefully I can go to the water later, by myself,' she thought and suddenly focused on a trig on the ground, sadness clouding her eyes and the blush completely gone.

Zenix turned back to Midnight only to find the sad look on her face. His blush quickly disappeared after seeing this. "Midnight? Are you okay?" he asked in a worried tone.

(If you make a form then yes you may, this is an Open RP so anyone can join when they want to)

Midnight snapped out of her thoughts from the days she was on the island and looked at Zenix. Her face held confusion for a second before it turned into a small smile. "I'm fine, I just need to go somewhere real quick, I promise I'll be back," she said then rushed off towards the sound of rushing water. 'Rushing water usually means waterfalls,' she thought with pleasure as she ran into a human. "Uh? What's that Pokémon?" The human asked as it looked at Midnight with curiosity. It then pulled out a Pokédex to scan Midnight. As she did it said 'Unknown' and by this point Midnight was shaking. 'Maybe I shouldn't have gone off alone,' she thought with regret as she contemplated on whether running, screaming at the top of her lungs, or just stay still. She chose running back the way she came and luckily the trainer didn't run after her. She saw Zenix again but tripped over a root when she slowed down a bit. "Oww, maybe I shouldn't have done that," she said aloud but to no one in peculiar.

(In the first page on the first post, there is a form you need to fill out.)
Zenix heard someone heard tripped and turned to it, only to find out it was Midnight. He quickly ran over to her. "Are you okay?!" he asked worriedly as he helped her up, "You're not hurt are you?"

(Please put all of that in one post, we don't want the RP closing)

Midnight looked up at Zenix then smiled slightly as she got up. "I'm fine, just a little trip," she said, her smile still on her face but a blush had formed on her cheeks.

Zenix was still worried even after Midnight said that. "Are you sure?" he asked, "You looked like you were running away from something."

Midnight smiled at Zenix after looking round cautiously. "Yeah, I'm fine, really," she said then started to walk off in he direction of the Daycare. "Let's go back to he Daycare," she said as she continued to walk toward the Daycare.

"Umm, okay," Zenix replied and proceeded to follow Midnight back to the daycare. 'But what was she running from?' he thought to himself.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Name: Zero
Species: Shiny Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Mother, Aquamarine (Vaporeon) and Father, Topaz (Shiny Espeon)
Moves: Shadow Ball, Dig and Headbutt
Personality: Bold, Charming, Clever, Mysterious, Determined, Jokester, Protective and Loud (Mixed Personality)
Dislikes: Over-serious Pokemon, Know-It-Alls, Overly Curious People
Others: Has mysterious red and blue eyes, has a small red scarf around his neck and is allergic to tomatoes
--------------------------------
A small shiny Eevee looked at the daycare in front of him with his glowing, mysterious red and blue eyes, "So, this is the new daycare, Huh?" He asked himself curiously, "Well, it looks pretty Cool!" He exclaimed as he smiled a nice, patient, warm smile. He saw two Eevees entering the daycare; one with a mysterious black color and another with a violent scar. Zero followed them both steadily and quietly. He saw the black Eevee blushing while it was looking at the Eevee with the scar. This made Zero snort, however he continued following them without making a sound. But he suddenly tripped on a small toy and made a large BANG as he fell, 'Uh Oh' The shiny Eevee THOUGHT nervously as his eyes started glowing; typically as a sign of nervousness, "Um, hello..?" He said nervously as he had a large fake grin on his face and put his face in his Red scarf.

Last edited:
Midnight looked behind her and saw an Eevee with red and blue eyes while covering its face with its red scarf. "Oh, hello. Y-you must b-be new," she stuttered as her shyness came over her. Good going, Midnight, she thought as she mentally rolled her eyes.

Zenix looked behind him and a shiny Eevee with red and blue eyes and a scarf. He looked at Midnight and saw that she was getting shy. He took a deep breath. "Um, hi. I'm Zenix, and this is Midnight," he said as he gestured towards himself and then Midnight, "What's yours?"

Status
Not open for further replies.