• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Uh, hi my name is Zero" He introduced himself, "And, yes I'm new uh, sorry but can you two show me around?" He asked curiously, "You two look like you know the place" He said calmly. His blue eye started glowing as a sign of comfort while his Red Eye stayed normal, "And, don't ask about my eyes, there are some....memories I don't want to bring back" He said nervously as his Red eye started glowing rapidly as a sign of horror while his blue eye stopped glowing, "So..can you two show me around Now?" He asked curiously once again

Last edited:
Midnight smiled at Zero and her tail flicked up. "Yes, we can show you around," she said and started to head to the entrance of the Daycare once again.

Zenix watched as Midnight went from being nervous to being happy. He turned to Zero and said, "I guess she'll be leading the tour." He then proceeded to follow Midnight.

Name: Ribbons
Species: Sylveon
Role: Caretaker
Moves: Draining Kiss, Psyshock, Attract, Shadow Ball
Likes: Taking care of Eevees, PokePuffs and PokeBeans, sleeping, being kawaii and winning Pokemon battles
Dislikes: Losing Pokemon battles, Team Rocket, Zubats, Lucario and not sleeping
Other: Eyes are purple and has a Misdreavus - styled hat

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Alright! Thanks, Guys!" He exclaimed, "So, where are we heading First?" He asked curiously, as he followed the two Eevees, 'Man, I didn't expect to have new friends this fast, well this is going to one hell of a journey' He thought joyfully as he continued to follow them

Name: Summer
Species: Sylveon (Shiny)
Role: CareTaker
Moves: Moonblast, Quick Attack, Hyper Beam and Fairy Wind
Ability: Pixilate
Personality: Sweet, kind, always willing to help others
Likes: The colour blue, the smell of fresh grass, nice, hot baths and long, sunny days
Dislikes: Unkindness, bad attitudes, and can't stand seeing injured Pokemon
Others: Is shiny, and has a little pink heart on her right cheek

Name: Summer
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Midnight jumped when another Eevee popped out of nowhere. "A-actually we're s-showing Zero around," she stuttered shyly as she shifted on her paws.

Summer replied sweetly, in her cutest voice "Can I please join in? Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Summer, ya' know, the one who applied for CareTaker?"

Midnight jumped at a new voice, though it was soft and sweet. "U-um," she said as she looked at Zenix pleadingly. Too many Pokémon,' she thought as she mentally hyperventilated. Calm down,she told herself.

Zenix was starting to get nervous and he turned to see another Eevee and a shiny Sylveon. He took a deep breath and wrapped the tip of his tail with Midnight's to try and comfort her. "W-Well, I guess you could come with us," he answered the new caretaker.

Midnight blushed when Zenix wrapped his tail tip against hers. "Y-yeah, we can s-how you all around," she said with her blush. She didn't move her tail as she shifted on her feet.

(Please don't double or triple post and make a form before you post if you didn't already)

Midnight looked at Shadow and all the other Eeveelution's. "W-we should get going now," she said and turned toward the Daycare once more.

"You're right, we've spent enough time over here. What's that thing over there?" Summer pointed to a display case full of odd looking things.

Midnight looked to where Summer was pointing and saw the display case. "I don't know, I've never seen it there," she said as she looked closer at the display case. "Zenix , have you seen that here, ever?" She asked him with confusion.

Zenix walked towards the display case and looked at it with a confuses look. "No, I've never seen this display case before," he replied.

As Summer walked closer to the display case, she saw something.. odd. She couldn't tell what it was though. Summer had gotten these feelings as long as she can remember.. and then she remembered! She saw a case like that in her dreams once, WAIT! Something was missing! There was an empty space where Summer was pretty sure an evolution stone went...
Summer told the others about this.

Last edited:
(Please stop double posting)

Midnight was quite surprised when she heard about the display case. "Well, I guess we should leave it alone. I wouldn't want the owner of the display case to be angry," she said as she looked at Zenix.

Midnight thought about it for a bit then shook her head. "Not that I've heard of or seen," she said then looked back at the Daycare then the sky. "It's getting dark, we should go into the Daycare," she said as she looked back at the Daycare.

"OK," Summer replied. "But-WAIT!" Summer was yelling now. Summer continued. "That display case is my grandmas! I saw it in her house last time i visited her, and she said it was special, but I didn't think too much about it! See, I'll show you!" Summer walked back to the display case, and turned it around to see the back, and, etched in very fine lines, was "For Summer love grandma". She then remembered that her grandma had said she'd give it to Summer, and then she also remembered that she told her grandma that it would look good at the new daycare that she applied at! She told the others, "They must've delivered it this morning." but Summer still didn't know what was the missing item...

Midnight was shocked by the story then sighed. "Well, you should ask another caretaker. I dont know if we can put it in the Daycare," she said.

Summer thought a about it for quite some time, but, ultimately, she said "Actually, I think we should leave it where it is for know," and because Summer was.. well...Summer, she added in "We don't know what evil powers it could hold!" And she collapsed to the ground laughing.

(Alright)

Midnight tensed when Summer said something about evil powers. "You shouldn't joke around about evil powers," she said , her voice harsh. She turned around and walked into the Daycare with her teeth clenched. She walked to the library part of the Daycare and layed down in the pillow fort Cresant and her had made and closed her eyes in an attempt to sleep.

Name: Blue
Species: Eevee
Parents: Unknown
Moves:
Quick Attack,Swift
Personality: Nice
Dislikes: Bullies
Others: Heart necklace

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-28_23-25-26.png
    upload_2017-5-28_23-25-26.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Summer heard the rustling too. She looked up from the book she was reading and saw a mysterious black figure approach Midnight in the pillow fort. She rushed over, glimpsing at an item that the figure had rushed off with. Summer woke Midnight and said "Hey, Midnight? I kinda need to ask you an important question. Did you have anything valuable or special with you when you went to sleep?"

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..." It looks like everyone had ignored Zero. Zero walked back to the group and saw the black figure run away and disappear. It had dropped something, Zero glanced the Item but was too scared to touch it, he saw Summer asking Midnight a certain question. Zero was beginning to get frightened, something suspicious was going around here and he didn't like it....at all. His eyes started to glow rapidly. He approached the group, "Hey, guys I'm gonna look for the reason of that rustling sound in the bushes, anyone can go with me if they want" He said trying to act brave. He soon walked to the rustling noise, while readying a small shadow ball as he had been practicing. He soon continued looking for someone, "Hello? Is someone There?" He said nervously as he made the shadow ball bigger, ready to fire it.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Huh?!" He spluttered as he looked behind him. Suddenly, Zero had memories of how he had gotten his eyes. A scientist stole him from his family and experimented on him making him have red and blue eyes, ever since then, Zero ran away. He remembers that he had been always alone, no friends, no family...Zero was lost in thought as his Red Eye started glow as red as a volcano. Suddenly, Zero fired the shadow ball at Silver, "Wait, Huh?? What Happened?" He asked himself. "Oh no...RUN!!!" He said as he ran to the shadow ball and jumped in front of it. "Grrrgggghhhh" Groaned Zero as he got hit by the shadow ball, 'Oh, no I almost hurt someone' THOUGHT Zero nervously, "Uh hi...my name is Zero, sorry I almost hurt you" Said Zero nervously, "I deserve to be hurt" He said to himself, guilty. Zero walked back to the group, staggering, "False alarm, everyone it's just an umbreon part espeon" He said painfully as he put his paw on his left arm. Zero started to walk further to the group and fell asleep on the ground. He slept soundly

Summer, being confused about what just happened, went over to the item that the "Robber" had dropped. It was a shiny stone of some sort, a rainbow array of colours glittered before her. She asked Midnight if this was hers.

Meanwhile, an egg on the shelf of the Day Care hatched! It was an Eevee. Eevee wandered around until a Day Care Worker picked him up and fed him.

Tiger looked on, wondering what was going on. She glanced with her good eye, her vision becoming captured by the rainbows projected from the stone. What was this mysterious object? Was this an evolution stone? The half-blind Eevee tried to recall the Evolution Stones she knew. It wasn't an orange Fire Stone or a greenish Thunder Stone. It didn't have the blue of a Water Stone, allowing her to rule out the Ice Stone and Dawn Stone as well. The stone was crystallized, unlike the stony texture of the Leaf Stone. It was the wrong shape for a Sun Stone and too bright to be a Dusk Stone.

"It must be a Shiny Stone!" Tiger spoke excitedly, forgetting that she was saying this out loud.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Zéro then woke up. He looked around and then walked to the group. He told them all about what happened but he didn't know anything about the stone. He told them, about who the robber was, about the shadow ball thing and the fact that the 'robber' was part umbreon and espeon, "Tiger's right. That is a shiny stone, if a pokemon uses it, they turn into a shiny. If shiny pokemon touch it, then they will turn into normal pokemon. I got this information when I was studying....back at home...." Zéro spaced off for a second before saying, "The robber also makes you remember your worst memories......trust me.......It......happened" Zéro began to have horrible flashbacks of the terrible details of how he got his eyes and how he got separated from his family and home. Zero walked up to Summer and for some reason hugged her. He had thought since he was a child that Sylveons make people feel better, that fact may or may not be true. Zéro then left Summer and looked at the stone, "Hmm, yeah, that's a shiny stone, alright. A working one too" He said quietly, "Maybe, the 'robber' wanted to turn themself into a shiny pokemon, but what's so fun about that Anyway? I'm a shiny pokemon and I feel like any normal pokemon" He said calmly, "Well, maybe we should use it on someone, not me though" He suggested, "Maybe, someone here wants to turn into a shiny" He exclaimed

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"..!" Zéro ran to Gavin's room and tried to break the door. It was useless, "Hang in There!" He said as he pulled a chair and tried to break the door with it. It was still useless, "No..I have an Idea!" He said as he readied up a shadow ball and fired it at the door. The door successfully broke, and Zéro had gotten in the room, "Quick! Let's get outta here!" He said as he pulled Gavin out of the room, and put him in a safe place. Zéro had found a fire emergency kit and used the hose to spray water and put out the fire. Zéro walked to Gavin, "What happened there?" He asked curiously, waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile Summer was explaining that the shiny stone doesn't turn pokemon who are already shiny into normal ones. She knew this because her sister had found one many years ago (She was a normal espeon) and she handed it to Summer, and she did not turn normal, but her sister turned into a shiny. (Summer's sister then went missing under mysterious circumstances). She told the others about all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.