• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Please don't double post. Thank you)
Midnight saw him and her ears went down. She went back over to Crescent and sat next to her. "He's livel, nee" she whispered to her.

(Put OOC in parentheses and when you talk put it in quotation marks)
Midnight looked around and yawned. She was so tired from the journey and she didn't get enough sleep either so she was tired. She curled up in a ball next to Crescent and fell asleep.

Crescent rewrapped Midnight with her tail, beginning to settle down. She didn't rest her head just yet, however. The more she thought about it, the more she realized how she didn't know how long it had been since they entered the portal. Hopefully not too much time, right? She thought about it, and the more she did, the more she felt uneasy. Hadn't they left in the middle of the day? What time was it when they got back, night? Her parents had said they'd be back before nightfall... She groaned to herself, knowing they might as well have been thought of as missing. Her runes shimmered with worry, and the tips of her whiskered flickered. Her gaze hardened as she settled to down to sleep, when they woke up they'd make the trek to a nearby Pokemon settlement and ask around for her parents. Or maybe missing Pokemon, they'd get a good idea of where they were that way too. There was the matter of faking being an explorer team if they did take the 'mission' to find themselves... She yawned, she was thinking too much. She'd worry after sleep.

Midnight shifted when Crescent came closer but didn't wake up. Midnight so far was having a good dream. She hadn't had a good dream since Luna and Dawn. "Crescent... Zenix..." she muttered in her sleep.

Zenix heard Midnight muttering in her sleep and smiled a bit. Then a thought crossed his mind. He knows that Midnight and Crescent are adopted sisters, meaning they have parents. So they might have to leave soon, which leaves Zenix wondering what'll happen to him once that time comes. He now has a sad expression on his face.

Midnight tensed. She was getting to the bad part of her good dream and she couldn't stop it. She jolted up and went into a defensive stance, teeth baring. She realized it was a dream and took a deep breath. She saw Zenix's sad expression and frowned. "Zenix are you ok?" She asked him, worried.

Crescent perked up slightly hearing Midnight's distress, although, apparently both her and Zenix were uneasy. She hardly moved, and didn't flick her ears. She still appeared to be asleep as her breathing never changed. Her runes and whiskered shimmered softly, enough to cast a glow but not bright enough to actually give off much light.

Zenix noticed Midnight awake and heard her question. "Huh... Oh, yeah I'm alright," he said. The last thing he wants is to have Midnight worried about him.

Midnight smiled lightly. "That's good. I don't want anything happening to my best friends" she said and did a closed eyes, sweet smile. "Ok so what are we gonna do now? I'm awake and can't go back to sleep so might as well do something" she said then spotted the art table and grinned. She ran up to it and began making an art piece.

Midnight jumped when Moon opened his eyes and the amulet glowing. "Hey, calm down" she said quietly so only he could hear her. "It's ok, it's ok" she said trying to comfort him.

(Other character)
Namedistortion
Species:Umbreon
Role:N/A
Children:Moon
Moves:Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball,Slash,Psyshock
Personality:Insane
Dislikes:Her child, Moon
Other:Horribly disfigured, feared by all.

Midnight looked at Moon and the glowing amulet. "How do you get this thing to stop glowing?" She asked herself, looking at the amulet curiously.

Cerol woke up, saw Moon and Lardon. And fell asleep again. he was too shy to talk to anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roxie was sleeping and Matt was outside playing. Roxie had a dream that all her friends turned against her and it might happen in real life. "Huh, oh. It was just a dream." She said. 'Maybe, just maybe, it'll happen." She thought, worriedly.

Midnight looked at Moon curiously. 'I wonder what's wrong with his amulet' she thought and was almost going to touch it but moved her paw back, remembered what happened the last time she touched it.

Zenix still had the hypothetical situation in his and can not shake it off. He decided to go out for a walk outside and left without saying anything. He would rather keep it to himself than to have his friends worry.

Midnight looked at Zenix's disappearing figure and sighed. She walked behind him but tried to not let him notice. She stepped lightly until she stepped on a twig and it snapped. She ran behind a tree in a blink of an eye.

Zenix heard the twig snap and quickly looked behind him. No one was there. He kept on walking until he reached a certain part of the forest. He sat down and thinks to himself. He sighs and said to himself, "What do I do?"

Midnight followed him by tree because it seemed easier and when he stopped, she stopped. She observed him then a playful smile caught her lips and she found herself jumping at Zenix playfully.

Midnight landed on her feet next to him. "Ya I'm lucky I wasn't caught before I pounced you" she said playfully. "Anyway what's on your mind? You wouldn't usually go outside alone. And are you ok from the Beedrill he did quite the damage to you?" She questioned him, her head tilted.

Zenix got back up and sat down. "Yeah, I'm fully recovered from the Beedrill attack. And there's nothing on my mind," he said which was clearly a lie.

Midnight sighed. "Then am I going to have to make you say what's on your mind? Or are we going to do this the easy way?" She asked him and sat down.

Zenix tried to keep himself from saying this but couldn't. "So... what's the hard way?" he asked which he knew that he was going to regret.

Midnight smiled sweetly, a little too sweetly. "If you really want to know" she said and got up. "Then don't tell me what's on your mind" she said. "But I'm warning you, you don't want to know" she said and smiled playfully.

A chill went down Zenix's spine, but he wasn't about to give up his thoughts easily. "Do... your... worst..." Zenix said with a smirk. He may look confident on the outside, but on the inside he's scared.

"It's your fault" Midnight smiled and jumped him. She licked his cheek then bit him. She bit his paw then his side but not hard enough to hurt him too bad. Even though he said 'do your worst' she didn't want to hurt him.

Grey just woke up. She finally decided to make a friend. She looked around and seen just Midnight and Zenix.

Last edited by a moderator:
(OOC: @Sashalol Wasn't your character Grey, or is it just in the other RP?)

BIC:
Zenix blushed deeply as Midnight was doing her torture. The biting didn't hurt Zenix, it just made him blush more and more.

Zenix sat back up and decided to come clean. "Okay, I'll tell you," he said with a sad expression. The thing is, he doesn't know how to tell her.

Status
Not open for further replies.