• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeanKing

Previously BlueFireGamer
Name: Twilight
Species: Eevee/Umbreon (a strange eevee umbreon mixture)
Role: Child
Parents:N/A (i'm just a wild eevee with no parents)
Moves: Headbutt, Tackle
Personality: A nice kid who likes to make friends and is rarely shy
Dislikes: Vegetables, shouting, loud noises, bullies
Others: Has rather strange abilities.

Last edited:
Midnight jumped at the Eevee's and scooted closer to Crescent. "H-hi" she said shyly. She turned back to Crescent and had a worried expression on her face.

Midnight looked at Zenix then back at the other Eevee. "I don't know" she started to say but didn't continue. She noticed that his fur turned black and became worried. "Don't move" she told him. "Just... stay still" she told him,

Midnight looked at him, surprised. "Umm... I'm a Dark Eevee and I am just Eevee" she said feeling a little offended that he was referring his black fur to a mixture.

Midnight face palmed. "Over there" she pointed to the kitchen. She looked at Zenix, Crescent, Shadow, Roxie and Matt. She sighed and layed down next to Crescent.

Zenix's paw was feeling better now. He looked up and saw Midnight sighing. "Um... did I miss something?" he asked, confused of what's happening.

Midnight looked at him and sighed at the memory. "Ya I just told my backstory to Crescent and another Eevee came and just told me he was hungry" she said and sighed again.

Crescent blinked as all of this happened, and remained silent. She was honestly surprised she wasn't as bothered by all the new arrivals, but maybe that was because she evolved. She still had no interest in speaking to anyone else, yet. With a small yawn, she adjusted her body to curl around Midnight, resting her head over her body. Crescent chuckled inwardly to herself, her head was almost as large as Midnight's entire body, smaller by a little bit, and it was quite strange. She'd use this to her advantage later and smother her sister in hugs she wouldn't be able to escape later.

Midnight stirred when Crescent curled around her whole body but adjusted quickly to the warmth. She hoped that this warmth would never leave her until the day she left to be with Arceus. She loved her new sister and her new friends. Then again as a child she never really had anything except for the forest. She was only a little Eevee when Dawn went crazy and killed Luna but she escaped thanks to that and she felt like the most horrible person ever when her sister told her that she needed to get out of there, when she pushed her out of the way when it should've been her to die. Sometimes she wished it was her but then remembered that Luna did it all for her and quickly snapped out of that thought.

Name:Moon
Species:Eevee (evolving to Umbreon)
Role:Child
Parents:Unknown
Moves:Shadow Claw, Shadow Ball,Tackle
Dislikes: Day,Light,Known Objects
Others:Shiny, Has an amulet with a crescent which radiates a Dark Aura.

Moon moticed the Daycare, his amulet shined as to tell him to go there. He reluctantly followed, not knowing what to find. He called out, hoping to see someone.

Last edited:
Midnight jolted awake at the sound of the Eevee's voice. She growled at it defensively. "Don't talk to them that way" she growled harshly at him. She got in a defensive stance in case he wanted a fight.

Moon opened his eyes, for a moment as a Shadow Like claw reached from him, grabbing the amulet. Moon somehow walked into the daycare and into the nap section. He sat down and went to sleep, the amulet glowed again for a moment yet stopped suddenly. Moon was long asleep.

Midnight looked very surprised. "Umm I only touched the amulet" she muttered and went over to his sleeping form. She shook him a couple of times. "Hey, wake up" she said and continued to shake him.

Moon finally woke up, seeing Midnight. "I-Im sorry...I....This amulet cant be removed got it? If its removed...I would rather not talk about it.". Moon look saddened by even mentioning removing the Amulet, as if he did it once and its why he was here. "Forget it..."Moon said these before heading back to sleep, tired even after being out.

NAME:Landon
SPECIES:eevee
Role:kid
Parents:Volt(dad/JOLTEON)Sylvi(mom/Sylveon)
moves:scratch,swift
personality:friendly,happy,cuddly
deslikes:buly,getin hurt or see his family sad
other:scarf,marked in his nose because of a incident,a olar made by my mom

Sylvi when waken up his son Landon before even seein the clock his son alredy said (mom to the car!!!!!!!!!*with a big smile*)

*sometime pass*

eyyy finaly here.

Status
Not open for further replies.