• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight went through the portal annd in front of Shadow. "Calm down please. I don't want to hurt you" she said calmly her dark fur puffing out in a protective manor of her friends.

While passed out the color of Shadow turns to the ordinary Eevee. And the ring in it's forehead turns into it's normal dark spot it has had since birth.

Midnight looked between Shadow and Crescent. "What are we going to do about this?" She asked herself, pushing the two out of the portals way.

Midnight saw a rock but it was too late to avoid it and she tripped over it, making everyone fall with her. "Ow" she said and started to get up. She checked Crescent to make sure she was ok and sighed with relief.

Midnight sighed. "You can't" she said to him. "You just pasted out" she said. "Let's get moving again" she said getting back up and picking Crescent up. "Zenix you get Shadow and I'll get Crescent" she said to him. "And I'm fine" she said, sending him a small smile.

She started to run while carrying Crescent. She was running faster thanks to being comfortable carrying Crescent and glad that she wouldn't slow them down.

Zenix picked up Shadow and said to him, "Don't worry buddy. I know how you feel. That's Midnight for ya." He then ran to catch up to Midnight.

Midnight heard what Zenix said and laughed. "Thanks Zenix for your help" she said and looked at Zenix, sending him a smile. She saw the Daycare and ran faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.