• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eeveelution DayCare Remake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight smiled at him. "That's good, oh and we're here" she said and opened the door of the Daycare. "Hey Roxie, Matt" she said when she walked in. She put Crescent on the pillow fort they made together.

"Ya" Midnight said. "Well anyway you should rest over here" she pointed at a spot with pillows on the opposite side of Crescent. "Crescent doesn't like meeting strangers so I don't want her to freak out" she said.

Once everyone settled, Zenix sat down and attended his paw. 'I think I over did it when I started running the first time,' he thought, 'I guess I'm only 93% better now.' Each time he moved his paw, it'll hurt a little.

Midnight looked around and saw two other Eevee's around. Her ears and tail went flat. She got nervous then remembered that she had Zenix, Crescent, Roxie, Matt and Shadow and let her ears go back up.

Midnight's face scrunched up. "Dawn... Luna..." she whispered in her sleep and started crying in her sleep. She woke up and jumped up defensively. She wipped her eyes and looked at Crescent and smiled. "Ok I really have to let go of the past" she said to herself.

((Holy... that's a lot of stuffola to read...))

Crescent groaned, laying down on the pillows. All that running did not help, she almost preferred blurry vision now that everything was crystal clear again. It made her head hurt. Not acknowledging anyone else, other than Midnight who was pretty much in front of her, she buried her head under a pillow. "Nngh, why is it so bright out Midniiiiiight." She whined softly.

"Do you feel like talking about it at all?" Crescent asked gently, dizzily pushing herself up to look at her sister. Although, the pillow remained balanced perfectly on her head like a hat.

Midnight stiffened. "S-sure" she hesitated. "Well I have a brother named Dawn and a sister named Luna" she began. "And my brother got mad and went on a rampage. We tried to calm him down but he was a soul without reason anymore. So he... he killed Luna and I escaped" she explained sadly.

Midnight jumped at Shadow's voice and looks back at him. "It's fine" she said gently but hints of sadness laced her voice. "I've lived with it for a couple of years now" she said and sat down next to Crescent. "Oh and you guys didn't even get to introduce yourselves!" She exclaimed, trying to change the mood in the atmosphere. "Crescent, this is Shadow" she said and pointed at Shadow. "Shadow, this is my sister that adopted me yesterday, Crescent" she said and looked back at Crescent putting her hand back down.

Name: Grey
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Flare (vaporeon) Sylvi (Sylveon)
Moves: Tackle, helping hand
Personality: Shy at first, Helpful, not agressive.
Likes: Pecha berries, cooking, games (like tag game, or other.)
Dislikes: Ekans (They are always bite her.)
Others: Blue scarf

Grey was going to daycare.
She walked in daycare, hoping no one notice her.

Last edited by a moderator:
"well... I guess I just shy..." Said Grey. (Sorry if errors. I from other country, so I don't know some words, or what they mean. Like your "What are you up to?"

Name: Nick
Species: Eevee
Role: Child
Parents: Sparkle (mother/sylveon), Glace (father/glaceon)
Moves: Tackle, baby doll eyes
Pesonality: Gets along well, Not shy, Nice
Dislikes: Skeletons
Extras: Bell on neck

Nick walked in to the daycare. He was a bit late. I mean days late. "Mum, I'm going to make lots of friends today!" Nick said. His mother smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.