• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

"It ok Mama" Blazer said. Then Blazer started yawning, and then he aet some berrries. Then Blazer went next to Midnight, and then he slided all of his leaves over to Midnights leaves, and slep next to midnight

Zenix found the lake and started to drink some water. He then had the feeling that someone was behind and he knows who. "You know, I don't recall my old friends sneaking up behind others," he said as he turned behind him to find Phoenix the Braixen. "Well, you tend to pick up a thing or two," she said with a sinister smile.

Midnight felt Blazer move and followed him. She saw Phoenix then growled. "Blazer! Stay away from her!" She yelled and picked him up by the scruff then put him in a tree. "Stay here" she said then jumped beside Zenix. "Don't touch him" she said angrily and harshly. 'If she touches either of them I'm going to teach her a lesson' she thought and growled.

"Mama, wa-" Blazer didnt have time to finish his sentence because Midnight grabed Blazer by the scruff and put him in a tree. "OOOOWWWWWW!! YOU GWAB ME BY SCRUF! AND I AFRAIED OF HAETS!!! WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Blazer cried. Blazer was very hurt and scared, so he kep on yelling and screaaming.

Phoenix watched how Midnight was protective over Blazer. "Oh, I see you formed a family," she said, "It seems you really care for him." "Don't even think about it," Zenix said with anger. "What I'm just saying," she said giggling. Zenix walked up to Phoenix and both of them were staring at each other. "You know, it would be very bad if something happened to him," she said with a sinister smile. That's when Zenix snapped and his cross began to glow. The hair on his head turned white and his eyes turned red. Phoenix was shocked by the sudden transformation and stepped back, "What the?!" "If you lay a finger on him, I will never forgive you," Zenix said.

Midnight looked at Blazer and smiled. "It's ok, Blazer. Whatever happens we will protect you" she said then turned back to Zenix and Phoenix. "I'll take Blazer somewhere safe" she said then lept on the tree and gently picked Blazer up and put him in her backpack. "It's going to be bumpy but you'll be out in no time" she said with a smile and started to run farther into the forest.

(OOC: @FlamingOrangeEevee Please do not control my characters. This is the second time you controlled someone else's character.)
Zenix nodded at Midnight and turned his attention back at Phoenix. Phoenix was still shocked at his transformation. 'When did he learn to do that?' she thought.

Zenix noticed Phoenix's shock. "What's the matter?" he said, "What happened to all that confidence you had earlier?" Phoenix launched a Fire Blast and Zenix sliced it with a Shadow Claw. Zenix smirked and Phoenix escaped by using Fire Spin like last time. "Well that was quick," Zenix said and he reverted back to normal.

Midnight felt a pulse and gently put Blazer back in the bag and ran back to the lake Zenix was. "Hey Zenix, she still running away, huh?" She teased with a chuckle. "Anyway we should get to the tree" she said and started to walk to the tree.

(Midnight put Blazer back in the bag)
Midnight sighed then looked at Zenix. "Do you ever wonder how close you can get to someone you only met a few days ago?" She asked him with a small smile on her face. "Because that's what I'm thinking" she said and looked at the starry night sky.

Midnight smiled. "Well, we should stay in one place for Blazer. We can't have him wondering around all the time" she said with her smile on her face. "But we have to arrange something. I've actually never really taken care of any children" she said and looked back at Zenix.

Midnight put Blazer in the tree trunk with Zenix and found a nearby tree trunk. "It's too small to fit us all so you can have Blazer and I'll take that tree trunk over there" she said and walked over to the tree trunk she saw then layed down. 'Man what a busy day. With a child and friends it's going to be easier to take care of' she thought as she closed her eyes and started to fall asleep.

Ripley was in her tent in the middle of the forest sleeping. She woke up and packed up her tent and went to get some water from a lake. She hasn't seen a lake yet, so she just used her hearing and listened for the sound of running water. She walked towards the sound and cane to a lake with a Leafeon sitting by it. "Oh, hello." Ripley said.

Alya walked in town and she sighed, most people didn't know she was a princess but only a knight because there was so many other princess so she was kind of out numbered sometimes " Hmm i wonder if i'll meet anyone today"

(OOC: anyone wanna meet Alya?)

Midnight opened her eyes and yawned. She walked over to the tree trunk Zenix and Blazer were in and smiled. 'Zenix looks cute with children' she thought and blushed. She jumped into a bush to get some berries and came back with five berries. "Zenix, Blazer, wake up" she said and started to gently shake Zenix.

Midnight smiled then looked at Blazer. "Ya, I guess we can leave Blazer asleep until he wakes up" she said then looked at the berries. "I got some berries while you guys were sleeping" she said and grabbed a berry then ate it.