• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Midnight smiled then saw Zenix with Ripley and smiled. "Blazer, let's play a trick on Zenix" she said then slowly walked in the water, being as quiet as she can, and swam behind Zenix. She splashed Zenix with a laugh then backed away a little.

Zenix was soaking wet and saw that it was Midnight. "Real funny Midnight," he said with a 'really' face. He then got an idea and used Shadow Claw to make a big splash at Midnight.

Midnight reactively dunked down but remembered Blazer was on her and jumped back up, making sure Blazer was on her back. "Thank goodness" she muttered with a relieved sigh and smiled at Zenix. "You don't know how to control the Shadow Claw yet, you shouldn't take it out just for some payback" she said worriedly then jumped out of the water next to Zenix. She shook herself, causing most of the water on her fur to go flying. She sat down with a smile then looked at Steve and Lizzy. "Don't they make a good couple?" She asked Zenix with a smile, signaling to Steve and Lizzy.

Midnight looked at Ripley and smiled. "Sure, I love caves" she said happily and stood up then walked over to Ripley. "But where is the cave?" She asked, looking around for the cave.

Blazer jumped down from Midnight's back and went to smell some flowers near the forest. He then sees a shiny Flareon looking for someone. It was his mother. He then quickly hid behind Midnight.

Midnight saw Blazer hide behind her then looked up to see a Shiny Flareon. She growled lowly then grabbed Blazer by the scruff of his neck. She walked behind Zenix and put Blazer down then growled lowly. "I've got a bad feeling about that Shiny Flareon" she whispered to Zenix.

"Oww! Mommy that hurt!" Blazer wined, still not used to being carried by the scruff.

Zenix looked at the shiny Flareon and noticed that she looks worried. "I don't know," said Zenix, "She looks like she's looking for something worriedly."

Midnight's sighed then saw that the Shiny Flareon was looking at them. "She's looking at us... or maybe she's looking at Blazer" she whispered then came to a realization. "Blazer, is that your mother?" She asked Blazer with concern.

Midnight picked Blazer by the scruff of his neck again and walked over to the Shiny Eevee, but not close enough for her to take Blazer. "Are you Blazer's mother?" She asked as she put Blazer down in front of her legs. "It's alright" she whispered to Blazer.

Blazer hid behind Midnight's leg. The Shiny Flareon turned to Midnight and saw Blazer. "Yes I am!" she said sounding relieved, "Oh thank goodness you found him. I was very worried about him."

Midnight sighed then looked at the Shiny Flareon very seriously. "Why is Blazer scared of you then?" She asked her with her eyes narrowed and she was ready to defend or pounce at any given time.

The shiny Flareon had a sad expression. "I'm sorry if Blazer's caused you any trouble," she said, "You see, he ran away because he heard me say something out of context."

"Well," the shiny Flareon continued, "I had a friend of mine over for some tea and we were chatting. We talking about someone and we were having a good time, until I said 'if I was her, then I wouldn't need a son'. That's when I realized that Blazer entered the room." She starts tearing up.

Midnight's expression softened and she sat down. "Blazer, she wasn't talking about herself, she was talking about her friend. She obviously misses you, you should go back home" she said softly.

Blazer looks up at Midnight and slowly walks towards his mother. Once he was a few inches from her, Blazer rushed over to hug her. "I'm sowwy mommy!" he said in tears. "It's okay son. I'm sorry too," the shiny Flareon said, also in tears.

Midnight was nearly in joyful tears as she watched the little reunion. "Bye Blazer. If I come back I'll be sure to see you" she said with a smile then walked over to Zenix. "That was cute. So should we get going or do you want to hang around for a while?" She asked Zenix, her voice had a little longing in it.

Blazer got on his mother's back and waved bye to Midnight and Zenix. "Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!" he shouted. "Thank you," the shiny Eevee said in gratitude and walked away with Blazer on her back.
Zenix looked at Midnight. "It's your call," he said and noticed the longing in her voice, "You okay?"

Midnight smiled lightly then looked at Lizzy and Steve. "Maybe we should leave tomorrow and I'm fine, I just- I'm just gonna miss little Blazer" she admitted then tackled Zenix playfully, causing them to fall in the water.

Midnight did a backflip and splashed in the water behind Zenix. She swam under then grabbed something shiny that was in the water. She came up at the top and looked at her discovery. "Pretty" she muttered and touched the pearl but when she touched it, it turned black. "What in the moons?" She muttered.

Midnight sighed at how Zenix had no clue about the pearl. "Zenix, the cross chose the pearl so we put the pearl with it" she explained as she shook the water off her fur and sat down.

Midnight sighed and sat down in a patch of grass. "You see how the pearl is half black half white? Well that stands for your forms. The white for your normal form and the black for your other form" she explained with a hint of annoyance. She looked around with her eyes narrowed but didn't see anything. Finally she growled lowly and crouched in the little patch of grass. "Get down!" She whispered to Zenix.