• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eeveeloution Kingdom

Alya walked to the waterfall and she saw the other princess " Princess Lizzy" she asked and she ran over to her and she smiled " What are you doing here?" she asked and she took a sip of water.

Midnight smiled and took one more berry and ate it. "Ya it's good. But we have to save one for Blazer" she said then looked at Blazer and smiled. "Hey Zenix" she said and looked at Zenix. "Do you ever wonder why Pokémon die? It's not fair really" she said as tears welled up in her eyes.

Ripley took a long drink of water. Then set down her supplies on the ground. She stuck her foot in the water to see if it was too cold... it was actually pretty warm. Ripley stepped into the lake. It was very temping to jump, but she didn't want to splash Lizzy and Alya.

Zenix saw Midnight starting to tear up. He wiped her tears with his paw. "No...it's not fair," he said and looked at the sky, "But think that's how life is balanced. Before one life enters this world, another life has to leave. At least that's the way I see it."

Midnight looked at the sky with a smile. "Ya, your right. We should get little Blazer up" she said then looked back at Blazer and gently shook him. "Blazer, wake up" she said with a smile.

Ripley swam around. Her ribbons were weightless, so they floated at the top of the water as she swam. Then she dived down and swam to the bottom of the lake. It was so pretty! The stones and sand and tiny bits of gems at the bottom glistened, and there were lots of pretty pink shells. Ripley swam back up to the top and spat water out of her mouth, like a fountain. Her fur was stuck down into her eyes. "Oh my glob you have to see the bottom of the lake it's such a pretty sight!" She said. "Um... princess." Ripley, in her exitement, had forgotten her manners. "Sorry."

Alya shivered and she shook her fur and she nodded "yeah it sure is Liz" she said and she laid down before she looked at Ripley "its ok Ripley" she said and she laid down and she sighed.

Ripley spun her tail in a circle really fast like a propeller and it pushed her to the other side of the lake. "I'm sorry I'll call you Lizzy from now on" she said. Then she saw she was next to a waterfall that she went through it and on the other side was a cave. "WOAH" she yelled and her voice echoed.

Zenix realized something. They were suppose to go to Midnight's kingdom, but it was put on hold because of Blazer. 'I wonder if she still has any intention to go there,' he thought.

Zenix nodded at Midnight. "Sure," he said with a smile. Blazer finished eating and heard what Midnight said. "I want to go to lake too!" Blazer said excitedly and hopped on Midnight's back.

Midnight smiled lightly then started walking toward the lake. 'I don't know what to do with Blazer, I still have to get to my kingdom' she thought worriedly. "Zenix, do you think Blazer can go to the kingdom with us?" She asked her when the idea came to her.

"I don't know," Zenix said, "I mean, what would your guards say when they see you coming home with a boy and a baby." The more he thought about it, the more he thought of what they would think, which caused Zenix to blush a bit. "Actually, don't answer that," he said, "Besides, Blazer's mother must be worried sick about him."

Ripley ran out of the cave she forgot on the other side of the entrance to the cave was a deep lake she ran out and fell into the lake, surprised. She ssnk to the bottom of the lake. Then she swam up to the surface with her ribbons and flopped onto the shore. She spat out some water and breathed deeply.

Midnight blushed and continued to walk to the lake. "Well, I don't know. I can explain that he's not mine. They know how I can't harm or leave children alone. But then again if they see you..." she stopped herself from continuing and nuzzled Blazer. She saw the lake then Lizzy and Steve with the other Pokémon she smelt. "Princess! Steve!" She yelled happily then trotted over to them and sat down. "Blazer, do you know how to swim?" She asked him happily.