• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenix saw Lunar sighing and knew that she was sad again. He wants to see what's wrong, but given what happened last time he's shy. But like last time, he decided to go see what's wrong. "Hey... what's the matter?" he asked.

"Oh... I see..." Zenix said feeling sorry. He thought for a solution for a bit and said, "If you want... I can battle you..." He hopes that would lift her spirit.

"Yeah," Zenix answered, "I-I may not be as strong as you... b-but I promise... I won't hold back." Zenix saw Lunar's tail wagging and thought to himself, 'That looks pretty cute...'

"Umm...ok," Zenix replied still feeling a bit nervous. He got ready for battle and still feels nervous. He feels that he should hold back, but knows not to or else she'll be sad. "Ok... who goes first?"

Midnight walked in the gym, looked at the icy floor and her face lit up. She got black ice skates out of her bag and put them on. "Yes!" Midnight whispered happily to herself. Then she decided to look around and saw Lunar and Zenix about to have a battle and decided to watch.

"Oh umm... ok.." Zenix said as Lunar pointed at him. He thought for a bit on what move to start with. So, Zenix decided to start off with Swift. He launched a bunch of stars at Lunar.

Midnight looked at them in awe and smiled. She decided to let them battle and she needed to train herself anyway. She had never been a good fighter but was really good at defense. She took her ice skates off and went to train herself on some obstacles.

Zenix got hit to the air by the Double Edge and used Dig as he was about to hit the ground. 'Hopefully she won't know where I'll pop up,' he thought.

Midnight finished the obstacle and thought she should train but she didn't know who she should train with so she decided to just watch Lunar's and Zenix's fight until she saw someone she knew and would trust to battle her.

Midnight saw Lunar and confusion showed on her face. That's a wired way to battle, then again I'm not normal so..., Midnight thought. "Well, maybe I could go find someone to battle with..." she trailed off, getting up.

Zenix peeked out through the hole he came through and saw Lunar flying on the star. He came up with an idea and started to dig up to the surface. He dug enough to have Lunar thought he was gonna pop up, but really he's not.

Maybe I can learn from watching them fight, Midnight thought and walked back to where Zenix and Lunar were fighting. "Their kinda cool... maybe I can be friends with them..." she muttered to herslef, watching the two Eevee's fight.

Midnight looked at them in awe about their fight secretly wanting to be strong like them. "I wish I was that strong but I'm only good on my defense..." she muttered to herself.

"Huh." Moku observed the battle, and considered training to catch up with their battle moves. She shook her head and sighed, only now noticing Midnight.

"Sure thing." Moku replied, immediately wary of Midnight's moves. She moved out onto a wide open space on the ice, indicating that Midnight should follow.

"Ok. So I'll go first" Midnight said. She jumped in the air and used Smoke Bomb, making everything go in smoke that surrounded their battle, then used Shadow Ball.

Last edited:
The Shadow Ball passed through Moku, who was coughing from the smoke. Thinking quickly, she used a Swift attack to pinpoint Midnight's location, and rushed toward the spot with a Quick Attack.

Midnight sensed Moku and jumped into the air again using Shadow Ball into the smoke from where Moku stood and jumped to where she used to be. This is quite fun, Midnight thought.

The attack passed through her again, and Moku gritted her teeth in frustration. She used another Swift, this time curving it around to the back as she charged at Midnight from the side with a Bite attack.

Midnight did a flip and landed on Moku's back and she bit it lightly, she didn't really want to kill the girl, she was just practicing. Then she let go after a couple seconds and jumped into the smoke, hiding herself.

Moku growled, annoyed with herself for letting Midnight do that. She switched tactics, using Swift to clear some air around her. She curled into a circle like a cat, looking back and forth every second and ready to counter any hit.

"What the-" Moku was cut off by the attack, having never seen it before. She used Swift on Midnight, surrounding her with the stars so it couldn't be dodged.

Midnight looked down and used Dig. She jumped out at spot on the opposite side of Moku, so she could see her. "Ok I think we should get to our other classes but that was really fun!" She said happily, walking over to her. "What's your name?" She asked but she wasn't being shy, thinking that she could trust Moku considering they just had an epic battle that would be continued later. She made the air go clear around her and said, "I'm Midnight."
(Night)

Last edited:
Cerol went from nurse with one his paw all in bandages. "Heh. That was pretty fun..." Cerol whispered to himself, hoping no one will see him now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cerol walked in battle class and seen battle of Zenix, and Lunar. "Heh. I guess I will look at it." Cerol whispered to himself, and sat on the nearby rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.