• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moku sat down where she was, waving her tail. "Kat, huh. Have I heard that name before?" She asked herself, thinking the name sounded familiar. Pushing the thought aside, she got up and walked over to them.

"It's been a while and the teacher isn't here yet," Moku sighed. "Forget this, I'm outta here." She picked up her bag and left the room.

"I'll be fine." Moku replied over her shoulder, looking for the library. It was a few doors down the hall, so she walked in and began looking for books.

Moku looked around at the different books, finally choosing one. She dragged it to a corner and began reading, taking out some berries she saved from earlier.

"I also. Because I little scared of dark, and when I will be flareon, or umbreon, I will be able to light it up!" Cerol said happily.

"Well... I can't see if somewhere dark... And it's a mystery. I don't know what can be in darkness. Or who can be there" Cerol said.

Moku got up, taking the book with her in her bag. She walked out of the library and back into the classroom, listening to Cerol and Kat's conversation.

"Well. We are talking about in what we want to evolve." Cerol said, and gives book "The history of eeveelutions" to Moku. "You can read for a while, if you want..."

(Okay.)

"Naw, I already know this stuff. Thanks for the offer though." She said, sliding the book back toward Cerol. "So you want to be an Umbreon?" Moku asked and sat down.

"Y-yea..." Cerol said. He remembered, that after that he said about his fear of darkness. He doesn't wanted anyone to know about this. But cause of error said this to Kat, and knows that Moku heard that...

"Being an Umbreon sounds good. I wonder what it's like to evolve." Moku wondered, disregarding Cerol's earlier comment about his fear of the dark.

"Well... I also wonder, what is it... Evolve... Sounds great for me, but I don't know how I will feel... In the process..." Cerol said.

Moku picked up her supplies and left the room. She forced her way down the hall, past other noisy Eevee and found the gym, where the battling practice was. She stepped inside, careful to not slip on the icy floor.

Kat was zoned out for a bit before shaking her head running to catch up "hey wait up!" As she said that she bumped into moku sliding on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.