• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the RP! Rules

1.no cursing
2.Romance is allowed
3.have fun

Name:
Fur color:
Eye color:
Others:

Name:Zenith
Fur color: Black
Personality:Kind, friendly,brave
Eye color:blue
Others: is popular but he hate This fact

Zenith reached on the School and said "welp here we go another day"

Name: Rose
Fur color: normal
Personality: Jolly, happy, fun
Eye color: red with a hint of pink
Others: loves everyone she meets

Rose happily walked inside the school. "Yay. I love school and finally, it's here." She smiled. Putting away her phone, she walked in a classroom.

Name: Moku
Fur color: dull blue
Personality: quiet, aloof, reflective
Eye color: brown
Other: moody

Moku walked inside, disinterested in the crowd. She tramped down the hall, and found her classroom. Looking inside, she saw two other Eevee talking to each other, and took a seat by the door.

Name: Kate
Fur color:normal
Personality: kind,sometimes shy, friendly,loyal
Eye color:pink
Others:Zenith chilhood friendly

"I REACHED!" Kate said opening the Door "Sorry IF i'm late Zeni" Kate said sitting on Zenith side

Name: Hiro
Fur color: Dark Grey
Personality: Shy, selfless, kind, sassy
Eye color: Blue
Others: Love to meet new friends

Hiro went in the classroom "Sorry, if I late." Hiro said and went to his seat. "Here is so many Eevees." Hiro said to hisself

Name:Cerol
Fur color: Brown (little darker than normal one)
Personality:Shy, helpful,
Eye color: Blue
Others: Very, very shy. Even can't normally speak with other Eevees.

Cerol goes into school. Tries to go, and hopes no one will notice. Goes into class and goes to last seat. He sits there and opens the book... Tries to read...
Prepares to the lesson...

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jasmine (like to be called jas)
Fur color: aqua
Personality: Shy and self contained
Eye color: Green
Others: may or May not have a crush on zenith

Jasmine arrived at school late as always she quietly walked into the classroom and sat down in the back row hoping nobody noticed she was there especially zenith

Moku watched Cerol and Jasmine walk in, having nothing better to do. She looked curiously at Cerol, noting he seemed nervous. The other Eevee didn't seem too interesting to her, so she looked back at her desk, humming quietly.

Jasmine sits there and noticed that moku watch her walk in she looked at the group of eevees and smiled noticing that zenith is in her class "he may be in my class but I won't have the guts to talk to him" she said to herself

The Umbreon smiled at the class, nodding. "Hello, class. I am your teacher. Don't worry about introducing yourselves, I have your names all on this piece of paper. Since you seem to all be here, you can start writing down the notes I'm going to put on the board." He turned to the chalkboard behind him and began writing things down.

Moku began writing the notes, still paying attention to the others in the room. A more relaxed pose from Cerol, and a glance toward her from Jasmine. Getting bored, she began drawing as the teacher began telling the class something she already knew.

Moku watched Cerol trying to calm himself down. Finished with writing notes, she looked up in time to see the teacher finishing his lesson, and gratefully slammed her book shut, packing her items.

Moku picked up her bag, walking out of the classroom. Hm. If I remember correctly, we have a five minute break now. She found a quiet corner and took a snack out of her bag, feeling hungry from the intense concentration during class.

Finishing her snack, Moku looked around and saw Cerol getting ready for the next class. She started thinking about what made him act so scared, but shrugged it off, unconcerned about him. Going over the schedule in her mind again, she started walking toward her next class.

Cerol watches everyone... Looks how they act... How they do something... He ready to next lesson, and because of this he don't know what to do...
Cerol looks in book. And reads first paragraph in this one...

What's up with him? We're the only ones in here, and I'm not exactly going to kill him or anything. Moku thought, narrowing her eyes at Cerol, then shaking her head and taking out something to read.

Cerol: *looks at Moku... She reading a book... And calm's down a little... And starts to read the same book.*
Cerol: ... *looks around again*

Status
Not open for further replies.