1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Open Eevee School

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by Random boi, Jan 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Welcome to the RP! Rules

1.no cursing
    2.Romance is allowed
    3.have fun

Name:
    Fur color:
    Eye color:
    Others:

Name:Zenith
    Fur color: Black
    Personality:Kind, friendly,brave
    Eye color:blue
    Others: is popular but he hate This fact

Zenith reached on the School and said "welp here we go another day"

Eevee is who I am likes this.
  2. Name: Rose
    Fur color: normal
    Personality: Jolly, happy, fun
    Eye color: red with a hint of pink
    Others: loves everyone she meets

Rose happily walked inside the school. "Yay. I love school and finally, it's here." She smiled. Putting away her phone, she walked in a classroom.

3. Zenith saw a lot of girls getting out of The busca and he runned to rose back and nodoby saw him "that was close"

4. "Huh," Rose turned around seeing Zenith. "Oh, hello. What are you doing? Class is going to start soon." She asked sitting down.

5. "nothing....... Nothing....." He said sitting on the chair too "I'm Zenith" Zenith said

6. Name: Moku
    Fur color: dull blue
    Personality: quiet, aloof, reflective
    Eye color: brown
    Other: moody

Moku walked inside, disinterested in the crowd. She tramped down the hall, and found her classroom. Looking inside, she saw two other Eevee talking to each other, and took a seat by the door.

7. "You were doing something. I'm Rose. Nice to meet you." Rose said. "Now tell me what you said, Zenith. You can't be hiding behind me."

8. "I hate when someone do this,welp Just because I have dark fur everyone Think i'm Special and everyone is crazy for me so......
    I have to hide me" Zenith explained

9. Rose smiled. "It's okay to be different. Maybe because no one is like you might mean that they're jealous." She said getting out her phone and started to play on it.

10. "Who'd be jealous of a color?" Moku muttered to herself, having heard Rose's and Zenith's conversation. Shrugging, she took out a book and began to read, waiting for class to start.

11. Name: Kate
    Fur color:normal
    Personality: kind,sometimes shy, friendly,loyal
    Eye color:pink
    Others:Zenith chilhood friendly

"I REACHED!" Kate said opening the Door "Sorry IF i'm late Zeni" Kate said sitting on Zenith side

12. Rose sighed. "And that might be?" She asked. She never met an popular Eevee before nor a different colored. She began to text a friend.

13. Name: Hiro
    Fur color: Dark Grey
    Personality: Shy, selfless, kind, sassy
    Eye color: Blue
    Others: Love to meet new friends

Hiro went in the classroom "Sorry, if I late." Hiro said and went to his seat. "Here is so many Eevees." Hiro said to hisself

14. Moku looked over at the new arrival, sighing. It seemed as if school would start soon, so she put away her book and got out her school materials, preparing for the lesson.

15. Name:Cerol
    Fur color: Brown (little darker than normal one)
    Personality:Shy, helpful,
    Eye color: Blue
    Others: Very, very shy. Even can't normally speak with other Eevees.

Cerol goes into school. Tries to go, and hopes no one will notice. Goes into class and goes to last seat. He sits there and opens the book... Tries to read...
    Prepares to the lesson...

#15 Cerol24x, Jan 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2017
  16. Name: Jasmine (like to be called jas)
    Fur color: aqua
    Personality: Shy and self contained
    Eye color: Green
    Others: may or May not have a crush on zenith

Jasmine arrived at school late as always she quietly walked into the classroom and sat down in the back row hoping nobody noticed she was there especially zenith

17. Cerol: *prepares to lesson* *hides under book, so no one notice him*

18. Moku watched Cerol and Jasmine walk in, having nothing better to do. She looked curiously at Cerol, noting he seemed nervous. The other Eevee didn't seem too interesting to her, so she looked back at her desk, humming quietly.

19. Cerol: *hoping no one will notice him, and after he prepared to lesson, started reading first paragraph*

20. Moku shrugged, and muttered "Nervous group in here..." to herself, right before the bell rang and a teacher walked in.

21. Cerol: *looks at teacher and seems nervous, cause he need to introduce himself*

22. Jasmine sits there and noticed that moku watch her walk in she looked at the group of eevees and smiled noticing that zenith is in her class "he may be in my class but I won't have the guts to talk to him" she said to herself

23. The Umbreon smiled at the class, nodding. "Hello, class. I am your teacher. Don't worry about introducing yourselves, I have your names all on this piece of paper. Since you seem to all be here, you can start writing down the notes I'm going to put on the board." He turned to the chalkboard behind him and began writing things down.

24. Cerol: *seems less nervous, and starts to writing*

25. Moku began writing the notes, still paying attention to the others in the room. A more relaxed pose from Cerol, and a glance toward her from Jasmine. Getting bored, she began drawing as the teacher began telling the class something she already knew.

26. Cerol: *looks at the class... And starts to be little more nervous...* "So many Eevees..."

27. Moku glanced over at Cerol, noticing he had become more nervous. She thought as long as he doesn't panic too much, it'll be fine, still watching him in case something bad happened.

28. Cerol: *Writing, and thinking to himself* "Stop... Just stop being so nervous... Or everyone will notice..."

29. Moku watched Cerol trying to calm himself down. Finished with writing notes, she looked up in time to see the teacher finishing his lesson, and gratefully slammed her book shut, packing her items.

30. Cerol: *watches the clock too* *calms down*

31. Moku picked up her bag, walking out of the classroom. Hm. If I remember correctly, we have a five minute break now. She found a quiet corner and took a snack out of her bag, feeling hungry from the intense concentration during class.

32. Cerol: *prepares to next lesson*

33. Finishing her snack, Moku looked around and saw Cerol getting ready for the next class. She started thinking about what made him act so scared, but shrugged it off, unconcerned about him. Going over the schedule in her mind again, she started walking toward her next class.

34. Cerol watches everyone... Looks how they act... How they do something... He ready to next lesson, and because of this he don't know what to do...
    Cerol looks in book. And reads first paragraph in this one...

#34 Cerol24x, Jan 15, 2017
  35. Arriving at the next class, Moku looked around, but saw no one else there yet. She walked in and got a seat at the back, waiting for it to start.

36. Cerol: *Goes in the next classroom... Looked around... Cerol sees Moku and quickly sits at other back seat, hoping no one will notice him... Cerol hides under the book*

37. What's up with him? We're the only ones in here, and I'm not exactly going to kill him or anything. Moku thought, narrowing her eyes at Cerol, then shaking her head and taking out something to read.

38. Cerol: *looks at Moku... She reading a book... And calm's down a little... And starts to read the same book.*
    Cerol: ... *looks around again*

#38 Cerol24x, Jan 15, 2017
  39. Rose put her phone away and started reading. Knowing about the new arrival she just kept quiet. She yawned. "So... tired." Rose muttered.

40. Cerol: *reads a book, hoping no one will talk to him*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.