• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's fine." Moku panted, since sliding over to the hurdle had taken a lot of energy. She glared at Cerol, but shook her head and stomped over to Kat, gripping the ice.

"Well.... It's battle practice lesson... So, I will be practicing my fighting skills!" Cerol said happily. "So when someone attack me, I will be able to help myself!"

(Hello there.)

"We could start now, I guess." Moku saw a boulder and scrambled toward it, slipping on the way there but the momentum carrying her the rest of the way.

Cerol saw the same boulder. He jumped, and used quick attack. After that he land on ice, and slipped to the same boulder.

Moku slid into the boulder, then stood up. "Try climbing this." She encouraged Cerol, and started checking for footholds, jumping up a few steps.

"Well, okay!" Cerol said, and started to climb. He fall on the icy ground, and at third try he climbed at boulder. "That was pretty hard, actually."

Moku finished climbing up, and did it over and over again while the others were talking. She climbed down again, ready to offer help if Cerol needed it.

Cerol smiled a little, but after he stepped on his injured paw, smile vanished from his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine was looked for someone she didn't know who but someone she remembered zeniths remark "even if I had the guts to tell him how I feel he'd laugh in my face" she said as she walked over to zenith "hey zenith" she said with a sad note in her voice

Moku shuffled to the door, sitting down. She forced her head up and saw the others in the gym as she waved to Cerol and Kat. She felt drained of energy, and didn't make the effort to go talk to Lunar.

Status
Not open for further replies.