• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenix immediately blushed from embarrassment when Midnight asked that. He to embarrassed to tell her that he knows only a tiny bit about art, "W-well I um..."

Midnight smiled. "It's ok if you don't know a lot, because that's the way everyone starts out!" She exclaimed. "Maybe we should do watercolor" she mumbled to herself. "Yes I will go and get some watercolor stuff" she said and got up, walking toward cabinets to get watercolor supplies for Zenix then remembered she had her own and walked back to her seat. She searched in her backpack and pulled them out, getting everything ready. "Ok so open a page of you're sketch pad and get a free page" she said when she was done.

Name:Mia
Fur collar:normal
Personality:Shy
Eye collar:blue
Others:hates popular mean and rude people

Mia looked around hinding herself.She was new here and she didn't know anyone."I have to sit right here for the whole day?"She thought being ashamed with herself.

Mia tapped Zenix trying to make a friend.She started drawing more and more until she was done filling the whole page.She put away her notebook and sat.

Mia looked over at Lunar's art."That's really good....better than mine."She said looking at the art.She than looked at her drawing and slimed fadely.

Midnight grinned even wider (if possible). "Now the real fun begins" she said happily. "Ok so put some water on the paper then put a color on it" she explained to Zenix. She did the same on her sketch pad to show him what it looked like.

Midnight looked at Mia and was shy so she put her head down and started doing some more art. She really didn't want Mia to notice her but she also wanted to know more people but she was shy so she just waited.

Zenix watched what Midnight did and then did what she did. "Like this?" he asked. He then turned to Mia after she tapped him. He heard her request and replied, "Umm... yeah o-of course."

Moku finished reading, only now wondering where the other Eevee where. She put the books on a shelf and picked up her bag, stepping out into the hall. Unsure what to do next, she began exploring and looked into different classrooms. After a few minutes of this, she found the art class and saw Midnight in there, along with a new Eevee and some Eevee from earlier.

Midnight smiled at Zenix. "Yes exactly, you have talent for art Zenix. It took me a while to get where I am now" she said to him then went back to her own work. "Explore some art, use as many colors as you need" she said while doing her art.

Midnight glanced at Zenix's art and smiled. "Your really good" she said quietly so only he could hear her, she knew he didnt want any attention going to him.

Zenix blushed as Midnight complemented him, "Thanks." He then looked over at Midnight's and smiled, "Wow, yours looks amazing," he said quietly so only she can hear.

Midnight blushed when Zenix complimented her. "Thank you" she whispered her silver and blue eyes shining. She finished her art work and pushed in front of her, examining it. She gave a slight nod and pushed it over to Zenix. "You can have it" she said to Zenix, blushing.
IMG_0904.JPG

Midnight smiled. "I'm sure I can always make more and besides your my friend" she said softly, still blushing. She never really had friends it was always just her, her books and her art.

Zenix looked at Midnight and then the art smiling. He was about to shed a tear but didn't. "Thanks Midnight," he said happily and hugged Midnight while also blushing.

Midnight's face was blood red when Zenix hugged her and she could feel her cheeks burning. Then she hugged him back, lightly blushing. "Your welcome, Zenix" she whispered. Then she let go of him, a cue that he should do the same. "Well we should probably get our art stuff together and get to the next class" she said then took her schedule out to look at it. "I have history next, what about you?" She asked him.

Zenix let go of Midnight as she let go of him. He pulls out his schedule to see what class he has next. "I have math next," he said feeling a bit sad that he won't be with Midnight in the next class.

Midnight frowned. "What do you have after math? Oh sorry that was a stupid question, we have lunch so do you want to meet up there?" She asked him.

"Sure, let's meet up at lunch," Zenix said with a smile. He started to put his stuff away and puts Midnight's art in its own folder to make sure it won't get ruined.

Mia probably didn't have a friend for the eevee to say it like that.Now that this other eevee was friends with this other eevee.The bell rang,"Wait what's next?"She asked herself out loud.

Mia looked at her schedule,"Oh......I have math."She said in her head,so she got packed up.And went to her classroom she had math in and took a seat in the far corner.

Last edited:
Cerol was sitting in the library. "What is next?" He was thinking to himself, and looked in schedule. "Math... Okay..." Said Cerol, and started to walk in math class. He wanted to sit in far corner, but that place already took someone. He sit near the far corner.

Mia took out her stuff that she needed and watched the others come in.She didn't like the feeling had of something bad was going to happen.Just then she saw the eevee take seat somewhere near she was sitting.She didn't want say anything now that experience she had last time.Mia was actually really good at math.

Status
Not open for further replies.