• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia looked at her subs increasing,she looked wildly at her phone,"Um Blaze please come."Said Mia still starting wildly at her phone still.She had 29k subs.

Name: Shadow
Fur color: black
Personality: shy, good friend and quick tempered
Eye color: red
Others: likes meeting new people

Last edited:
"Okay." Cerol replied, and started recording from start.
"Howdy silvers! Cerol137 with you! And now I will start playing Pokémon sun! With my guests. Blaze, and Mia!..."
(And also, for MJG. We are not in school, we in Cerol's house. Good luck.)

(Oh, okay.)
"I think I need to name this video <Collab with too many people>.... Someone already sending me shiny mewtwo..." Cerol said, and canceled a trade.

(Her? Cerol is male. Lol.)
Cerol was battling with one of the trainers with his sylveon. "Now I can defeat dragon types! There was so OP versus my litten." Cerol said to Mia, and Blaze.

Mia couldn't listen because she was battling a gym."Sorry I can't list- danm it!"Said Mia losing the gym and flopping down on her back.

"this battle is hard! my dugtrio can't handle it" then he catches the togedemaru the roly poly pokemon "yassss"
(see u tom gotta go to sleep)

"lets battle the 1st gym!" and he beats the gym "yay" goes to grass and finds an bounsweet and catches it "wow its so cute!" and finds a alolan vulpix "i will catch it too" and he caught it "wow so cute too" and catches a stufful too "these pokemon that i caught are really cute!" he really happily said "hey cerol look at my cute new pokemon!" he said (good night i need to sleep already)

his phone rang and saw his mothers text "oh sorry i need to go home" he hurriedly said "bye!" he ran out the door and went to his bed at home and slept

Status
Not open for further replies.