• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight jumped when someone knocked on the door and she opened it slightly, enough to see her face. "What's your name?" She asked the other Eevee.

Midnight looked at Sera. "I'm Midnight and this is Blaze" she said and turned around to show Blaze. "Well there are more people inside but their eating so we'll see you at school tomorrow" she said and then closed the door. She sighed and heard the popcorn beep. She went into the kitchen, got the popcorn out and put it into a bowl then put another bag in and pressed the popcorn button.

Midnight stuck her head into the living room where Blaze was. "Hey, want some popcorn?" She asked him, holding the bowl of popcorn she just made.

Midnight gasped. "Really you made that video? And ya I'm UmbreonEevee I commented on that video. The candy corn turned out really good" she said remembering the taste.

(Oh no!)
Midnight looked at the popcorn in her hands. "You want some?" She asked Blaze. She took some popcorn out of the bowl and ate it then extended out her arms to give the bowl to Blaze. "That's a lot" she said. "All I use YouTube for is music and learning how to do things" she said and looked at the floor.

"sure i got a lot of suscribers beacause of my skill to get a lot of suscribers in youtube you need to know what you are amazing at like cooking, vlogs, gaming"

Midnight looked surprised. "Well I'm good at ice skating, people have even told me I have a talent for it. But I'm also good at surviving in the wild and battling but I'm great at defense" she said as she sat on the couch next to Blaze. "You know, you remind me of someone" she said to Blaze. "And it's hard to stay mad at you" she chuckled.

Cerol walked up to his home, walked inside and looked for subs count. "100000? Already? Well.... It's time for special video! QA video!" Cerol said and started recording.
"Howdy to everyone! Cerol137 with you and this is my first question and answers video! Well first question!"
[Is LunarAlpha x Cerol137 is true?]
"Nope. It is not."
[Are channel uses nickname, with your own name in it?]
"Yea."
[Are you going to record Minecraft, or Pokemon moon?]
"For Minecraft no, for Pokémon moon I'm not sure... I don't actually have 3ds..."

Midnight laughed. "Sure but someone is going to have to hold the camera" she said then heard the popcorn beep and went to get it. She got it and poured it into the popcorn bowl and took it with her back to the couch. She set it down between Blaze and her then sat down.

"and we end this video he..."
*Ring bell*
"Interesting, who is it?"
*when Cerol returned*
"And thanks for you for this award! Be silver as always! Bye!" Said Cerol, and stopped recording

blaze texted cerol "hey cerol wanna come over Midnight's house?" then he heard the door bell ring he opened the door "i got my award for 2,00,000 suscribers!"

Midnight looked at Blaze. "Um your joking right? If I'm ice skating I'm going to be moving around and a stand doesn't move unless you make it move" she said, a little surprised by what he said.

"nope just put it on near the ice stadium and just stay where the camera is pointing
for the sight of the camera to be big put it a little bit farther"

Midnight sighed. "An ice rink is big so it won't cover everything I'm doing so I will need someone to hold the camera while I'm ice skating or we can just not record me ice skating... I'm a little nervous about ice skating in front of people" she said nervously.

Cerol was reading comments.
[Cerol, record #Minecraft!]
"No..."
[Cerol x Blaze confirmed!]
"Nope..."
[You don't have 3DS? magic!]
"Wha...."
*Door ring*
"Wha?..."
Cerol get 3DS, with Pokémon moon.
"What the?..."
There was letter at it.
"Please return when you will complete the game."

"at first i was nervous but i said to myself that i can do THIS" blaze went out first and went to the mail and put send to cerol it was a pokemon sun he write "in case you got your own 3ds"

Midnight looked at him nervously. "But I've always been nervous about ice skating in front of people but I made sure no one was watching most of the time and I would ice skate on the frozen river" she explained. "And I've never shown anyone, they just happen to be passing by and see me skating" she said looking at the ground.

"i sent you a pokemon sun cartridge bit sure you can come" he texted to cerol and he said to midnight"dont be afraid to show it to people"

"But I get nervous and scared when I try to show it to people and I'm not as good as I usually am" Midnight explained. She grabbed a small pawful of popcorn and ate it.

Midnight looked at Cerol and smiled. "Hey" she said happily then had a coughing fit. She went into the kitchen to take her medicine that Moku bought her then came back out after she took it.

Midnight looked at Cerol and Blaze surprised. "Well there is a recording room that Lunar has that you two can use but I'm really tired so I'm going to go to bed. Night Cerol, Blaze" she said and curled up into a black with red fur ball in the corner of the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.