• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midnight started to shiver in her sleep. She shivered so much that it would feel like vibrations if you sat on the couch. She was having a bad dream and she was cold so that made the shivering worse.

Zenix woke up and felt Midnight shivering. He got a blanket and covered Midnight with it. After that, he fell back to sleep. In his sleep, Zenix shifted and ended up nibbling the tip of Midnight's tail.

Cerol was recording a video about Pokémon sun. He looked at Lunar's computer. He seen one montage program. "I think Lunar don't mind if I use this..." Cerol was thinking to himself, and montaged video there. And uploaded it at his channel, using his laptop. And fast he switched off the computer.

Midnight felt something on her and woke up. She saw Zenix nibbling her tail and she had a deep red blush on her cheeks. Even though she was half awake she could tell that Zenix was asleep but that didn't stop her from blushing as deep as she was. She poked Zenix and tried to wake him up so he could stop nibbling on her tail, still blushing but lighter now.

Midnight's blush went down and she scooted a little closer to the corner of the couch until she touched the corner and fell asleep, hoping that she wouldn't have any bad dreams again. She slept a lot more peaceful now and didn't have any bad dreams.

Cerol slowly starter to walk away with his laptop. Eh walked to door, and remembered. He forgot his 3DS. He walked to Lunar's recording room. after this he slowly walked to door, and went outside. "That was close..." He was thinking to himself, and ran away from that house.

Midnight groaned and woke up. She looked around and saw Zenix still sleeping and blushed remembering what happened. She got up quietly and went into the kitchen. She made herself some hot chocolate and drank some of it. She went into the living room and looked at the T.V and got an idea. She turned on the T.V and put the volume on low so it didn't wake Zenix up and started to watch The Eeveelution's Quest.

(Ok. I see SWE didn't coming for your account. Huh.)
Cerol went in his house, and asked his dad.
"Can Blaze walk in?"
"Why?"
"He will help me complete Pokémon moon"
"Oh, okay."

Last edited by a moderator:
(She lol Blaze is a he)
Midnight slept soundlessly, a few times she purred in her sleep. She was so quiet the only thing that was louder than her purring was her little soft breaths of sleep.

"So let's play!" Said Cerol, and started recording.
"Hello to everyone, silvers! Cerol137 with you, and today we will collaborate with Blaze, and play Pokémon sun!..."

"this is one of my favorite game so i can't wait to play it!" he replied and asked "i have a question for you guys what is you favorite pokemon in pokemon sun and Moon and why? write it down on the comments section below"

"Heh. my favorite is Sylveon, because it's eeveelution, and it's powerful against OP dragon type!" Cerol replied, and started the game.

"mine is gallade, he looks very cool and has an awesome mega evolution" and he opend the game and connected to cerol "i picked popplio for my starter"

Last edited:
"Heh. I even not heard about that one. I think I will see when I will have progress in this game, because it is my first experience here." Said Cerol, and chose Litten.

(Cerol in his house. But let's think you texted him.)
"Huh. Where she get my phone number? Oh, okay..." Cerol said, and started to text
"Okay. We can collab. I will give you pokemon moon." He texted to Mia.

"Yea. Sure, you can use your own Pokémon moon. We already collaborate with Blaze. He already catched diglett. Come to my house, because dad is sleeping" Cerol texted

"Okay!"Mia texted back, and went to Cerol's house,"Oh I almost forgot the most important thing."Said Mia picking up her nintendo 3DS,THAN she went to Cerol's house and knocked on the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.