• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Do you want to role play in this?)
Midnight looked at her schedule and sighed. "Unluckily for me it's history" she said not very happy. "What do you have?" She asked Mia.

Mia looked at her schedule,"I have battle practice.Well see you!"Mia said running off to battle practice.Mia saw Cerol there."Hey Cerol."Mia said to Cerol giving him a tiny wink.

Midnight looked behind her and saw an unfamiliar Eevee. Her ears and tail went flat and she unconsciously moved closer to Moku. "Moku, there's a new Eevee behind us, what should we do?" She whispered to her, suddenly getting nervous.

Moku grinned confidently. "Say hi or ignore him, which one is up to you." She stood on her toes, trying to look taller in case he was hostile.

Midnight frowned. "That doesn't help. What if it walks to us?" She asked getting more nervous by the second. Midnight took a deep breath and started to walk a tad faster to her history class. "Oh Moku what class do you have first?" She asked her.

(Oh. okay.)
Cerol was sitting at the stone, and thinking about something. but paw started to hurt again. "Oh. I forgot about that bandages." Cerol said. "Wait... I went at wrong class!" Cerol said again, and ran away in history class.

Midnight looked at Moku curiously. Then she felt her crescent necklace bounce on her fur and she looked down at it. She gave it a small but sad smile and looked back at Moku.

Moku followed behind Midnight, frowning at the Eevee she passed. She had remembered the Jolteon battle and was thinking about it intensely, something had seemed off to her but she wasn't sure what it was.

Sera wakes up and realised "Oh my god! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" she said in a panic. She scrambled on her things, grabbed a piece of toast in her mouth and ran to school as fast as she could.

Midnight walked in the door and what she saw horrified her. "E-Eclipse" she stuttered, horrified. "Is t-that really y-you" she stuttered staring at a red Eevee with a black tip of the tail and black socks.

Moku frowned and pushed past Midnight, glaring at 'Eclipse' if it tried anything. "Attack?" She asked Midnight, tensing up and trying her snake head trick.

Sera thinks to herself, (so where is my first class,) she looked at her new schedule "Oh no! i've already missed several classes!" she said under her breath. then she thought again (I guess I'll go to this one)

Midnight looked at Moku. "N-no you d-don't understand. E-Eclipse is m-my brother" she stuttered. Eclipse looked at Midnight and smiled. "Hey Midnight" he said then looked at Moku. "And who is this, may I ask?" He asked Midnight.

Lunar walked into health "This is the class room. Well um.. the teacher was fired and the school liked how I directed the class last time.. so.. um.." Lunar explained nervously

Cerol looked at Lunar, that was standing near the eevee skeleton. "Heh. New teacher? Nah. I too bone tired for that one." (Ba dum tss) said Cerol, and started to laugh a little.

(oh! She lived on my block!) Sera remembered to herself as she saw midnight. (Maybe she could help me. oh wait, I didn't make a very good impression on her last night, ugh! what do I do) She contomplated

"hey, am I in the right class?" Sera asked the teacher. The teacher responded with "yes, ah you're the new kid. Well I myself am also new. just take a seat at that empty desk over there" she motioned to a desk near the middle of the classroom.

"Welp. I will sit somewhere." Said Cerol, and sat at front desk. "Finally I have a friend teacher." He was thinking to himself.

Eclipse chuckled. "I can see why your friends with Moku, Midnight" he said. Midnight sat next to Eclipse and looked at the empty desk next to her and motioned for her to sit down in it. Eclipse looked at Midnight's necklace and smiled. "You still have the necklace I gave you" he said and touched her necklace. "I'm glad" he said and smiled lightly. He put his hand down and stared at Midnight and she did the same. Midnight broke the gaze and looked down at her desk.

Moku found a seat behind Midnight and took out leftover homework. "I'll be working on this if you run into any Jolteon." She got to work, ignoring everything else but her unfinished project.

(Lunar is the teacher. The health teacher was fired.) lunar got her PowerPoint out "Today we are watching a video it will take up the whole class. So today's going to be a relaxing day due to it being a Friday." Lunar explained as she turned off the lights

Status
Not open for further replies.