• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Eevee School

Status
Not open for further replies.
"oh yeah thanks" then he left then he texted mia "oh i forgot to say to you whats many is my suscribers its 3,00,000 alre- WHAAAAAAAAAAAT i just saw it on the suscribers screen!" he said shocked. "and tell cerol that i got bounsweet and alolan vulpix and a stufful"

Last edited:
While Mia was walking home She stopped in front of a bush.On the bush there was a flower covered with frost.She went to pick it up and started to go back to her house.

Mia went to school anyway, she got everything in her bag,put on a scarf.And she started running like a murderer was chasing her.She saw Cerol,"Oh hey Cerol!"Said Mia still running like a murderer was chasing her.

Midnight woke up and was definitely not comfortable. She sat up and remembered they had school. "Zenix! Lunar! Wake up! We have school!" She yelled at the two sleeping Eevee's. She ran to the kitchen made some pancakes, got her bag and looked back before opening the door to the house and running as fast as she could to school. She passed Moku and Cerol then slid to a stop when she reached the school. "Well... that was fast" she said panting.

Moku walked to school with her bag, yawning occasionally as she went. She caught up to Midnight eventually and yawned again. "Hey." She greeted the other Eevee but didn't stop walking until she was inside.

(Oh no im sorry now I feel bad)
Midnight looked at Mia and smiled. "Hey Mia" she said. She then saw Moku and smiled. "Hey Moku" she said and walked inside with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.