• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

Well, in the headcanon, it’s going to get complicated. Aaron is the strongest, but I guarantee his canonical best form not be making it in this, no matter how powerful we get.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
We have no way of knowing how strong these characters will be till we get to the tournament.
Yeah, good point.
So, if Gyro wants to make a surprise, I can understand.
(I also think I'm gonna make Yan stronger if the current characters get stronger too. Because I want to make him at least stronger than most characters in the Universal Tournament Arc)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I didn't mean it like that. I meant not have it be a Saiyan at all. He can have traits similar to say a Saiyan, but, ya know, isn't.
Like a Tuffle...
I mean, I WANT A TUFFLE. But a real Tuffle, not just like Baby. Or Infant. A full-blooded Tuffle.
Then I would need to make him EVEN stronger, lol.

*sigh* I'm trying to be reasonable here.

There's the list of parallel universes. Each parallel universe shares the same species, but not with other universes (except for Yardrats who travel the universe). Universe 16 and 7 are the only one's we know with Tuffles. Do the math.

In all honesty, I'm only being picky because I want interesting new characters.

If being saiyan is going to be a problem, I’m just straight up not gonna do this team. 5 members of my team are saiyan, and getting rid of that would be like getting rid of them for me.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Well, so Yan is going to be...
Uhm... An... Universe... Maybe he could be running from...
Actually, if he is half-Tuffle half-Saiyan, he could be easily from universe 16.
Anyways, I'm going to create another fighter for universe 15.

No, not really. All of these saiyans are at least capable of ssj1, and I don’t know what tailed, human like race with a blonde hair transformation isn’t a saiyan.
How about making them look more primitive. Like, their whole body is covered in fur (sort of like SSJ 4, but with brown fur), and each transformation could be blonde or whatever color you want it to be.

Nah, I’m sorry. That just hurts my wittlr heart seeing the saiyans I’ve made not be saiyans just pains the memories I made with my late friend, Aaron. I’ll just figure out another set of fighters to do.

Nah, I’m sorry. That just hurts my wittlr heart seeing the saiyans I’ve made not be saiyans just pains the memories I made with my late friend, Aaron. I’ll just figure out another set of fighters to do.
Well, fine if that's how you want it to be, then so be it. I was just a bit disappointed in the lack of creativity, but if that's how it is then that's how it is.

(Also, might make Primivians a species in another universe)

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
So... that's gonna be my universe 15 fighter, I guess.

Name: Loras
Race: Shadow
Appearance: In his final form, he is completly dark but his eyes and mouths are white, and his skin and all body parts have an appearence of melting, or sweating. Apart from that, there's nothing much else. He can also take control over an body, and after that, he can freely turn into that person, with some slight changes. If he turns into a saiyan and stays into the form for long, he's going to start sweating, then his skin will appear to be melting, until he finally needs to venture and go to his true form.
Other-Body Appearance: His saiyan body is a giant, routhless, muscle ball that you don't want to face. He is tall, his hair is spiky and short, also pretty messy. Apart from that, he uses the normal Saiyan clothes. When he turns SSJ, it's pretty different (Since the saiyan couldn't normally achieve the form), it has a dark aura, with a dark hair with two white stripes, and his eye's and mouth's appearence is visible on this form.
Personality: 'I'm gonna slowly kill you' is a good way of describing him. But, nonetheless, here goes and full described personality: He enjoys killing, he won't toy around with you, he is going to make you suffer. Apart from that, he is completly mute.
Forms: True form (Strongest form), Saiyan form (Yes, he killed a saiyan. Also, Weakest form.) and Corrupted-Shadow SSJ Saiyan form. (Drains a lot of stamina, but he can handle it for some minutes. )
Signature move: Body controlling, Morph, and can steal techniques.
Relatives: No one. He killed them.
Other: "What? Never saw a shadow slowly slaughtering someone?" (this is a gag)

I think this character is pretty cool...

Last edited: