• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mecha Who what should Damunga do? I assume you don't want Lao to actually kill himself. What is your vision for this ending to the fight?
Lao killing himself in an explosion, harming Damunga (Not a lot, like, the explosion just breaks Damunga's arm and his leg, around that level of damage.), and the explosion slightly damages the Tuffle base. That's how I see it.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
@Godjacob They are not on par, but Lao definetly got around 3x stronger. I mean, using life energy, Tienshinhan could hold back Semi-Perfect Cell. That's a great feat. I would say Lao is 85% of Imperfect Cell level.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mecha Who if you still want Lao to blow himself up, fine. However I do have an ending idea where he might live.
Say-a-it. It would be better. I mean, at the start, I thought I would make himself blow up, but now, I'm open for opinions.

I mean, after what I stated in the post, and what I could call 'Character development' (It was really quick, but plausible), I think he would prefer be alive and redeem himself. Deep in his heart, he still doesn't want to die.

Basically my idea is I have Damunga's friend Arcie, who will have been listening to the exchange between him and Lao on Damunga's communicator, speak up and ask if Lao regrets his action and desires to redeem himself.

Here are the universal teams so far

• Universe 1: SS- I Never
  • Universe 2: Godjacob
    Ashia, Drea, Veda Empusa, Lamia, Raysel, Amara, Baloo, Dallon, Meghana
  • Universe 3: Sarah316
  • Universe 4
  • Universe 5: BlueMew392
  • Universe 6: SS- I Never
    Hit, Caulifla, Kale, Cabba, Pirina, Saonel, Frost, Puddin, Dumplin, Android AT
  • Universe 7: SS-I Never
    Goku, Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Gohan, Master Roshi, Krillin, Piccolo, Android 17, Android 18
  • Universe 8: Not Gyro Zepelli
    Kars, Esidisi, Wamuu, Kira, Giorno,Ghiaccio, Buccelati, Josuke, Yukako, Kakyoin.
  • Universe 9: SS-I Never
  • Universe 10: SS- I Never
  • Universe 11: Godjacob
    Jiren, Toppo Dyspo, Alethea, Fones, Ulima, Ajax, Damari, Lachlan, Quantro
  • Universe 12: Eeveechu151
    In-Gen, Cinna, Berl, Columba, Mira, Lumiere, Tenebres, Encende, LeQuid, Pierre
  • Universe 13
  • Universe 14
  • Universe 15
  • Universe 16
    Icicure, Damunga, Sasha, Celacion, Diover, Ramshi, Lute, Ken, Jin, TBD
  • Universe 17: Godjacob
  • Universe 18: Sarah316
    Diane, Galen, Alistir, Alondra, Catherine, Eideard, Jakom, Onaga, Sanda, Raimo

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Hey guys, So, what are you gonna do now... pretty much everyone that could fight Infant for more than 1 second is knocked out, or next to dead. So what is the plan to destroy Infant now?

Sasha's still gonna take Infant out, but it's more so going to be her fighting the Tuffle to a standstill before Lute uses the Dragon Balls to seal the Tuffle away in another dimension. Infant will probs return later in a future arc.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
I think we could just skip to the next day now. By the way, what is the plan before the 'clones' arc (which, not trying to offend anyone, seems pretty dull if it doesn't have something to differ it from just... someone bad does clones of the heroes and the heroes do some stuff and beat them.)

I think we could just skip to the next day now. By the way, what is the plan before the 'clones' arc (which, not trying to offend anyone, seems pretty dull if it doesn't have something to differ it from just... someone bad does clones of the heroes and the heroes do some stuff and beat them.)
Oh, we're not doing that. We are about to do some filler, and then we'll begin the next major arc. Which is Dridice.