• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball RP

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
What I mean is do I have permission to grab Lao's leg? I don't want to godmod.
Don't worry, the power difference is so big I don't even care about God-Moding, but don't kill him on the first post you do, just let him last 5-8 posts. It's the only plan I have for him now, next arc I'm going to introduce Makatsu. Maybe Lao could return, kind of like Tao in DB, but nothing like returning in a Ressurection F thing, just a mini-villain. Kind of like Garlic Jr. in DBZ, but it isn't filler.

Last edited:

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
He has dominated all his power, but this time he isn't like Goku and is a real low-class warrior, and is at SSJ2 level. That's strong, but he can't achieve SSJ. And he can't get stronger if he continues to train on his own.
And I don't know the next villain, so I'm just sticking with the idea that he is going to help the I-Fighters fight.

Mecha Who just to ask, would you consider the idea of using poison or something to help scale this battle and make it less of a stomp? Or are you fine with it being a stomp? Just tossing ideas in the event you wanted your character to be able to fight back or something.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
Mecha Who just to ask, would you consider the idea of using poison or something to help scale this battle and make it less of a stomp? Or are you fine with it being a stomp? Just tossing ideas in the event you wanted your character to be able to fight back or something.
No, I'm okay with being stomped. Lao wasn't prepared, he didn't know that Damunga was so strong.

Btw, is a grown ass cell jr allowed?
If you want another universe to have a species similar to that of Cell's then....sure.

Cell technically is an android, and not an actual creature/species. So for a universe to have a species similar to it, then go right ahead.

@Koopa6000 Heya, I'm assuming Epic_Banana is not joining, so can Yan be of universe's 16 team?
I mean, it would make my future plans for him a lot easier.
Oooo, I'm sorry Mecha Who, but we already have Universe 16 planned out. (Again, sorry)

well, I guess that my cell jr wouldn’t work without being cell jr, so I’ll just go with a full fresh cast. I’ll take universe 15 if that’s open, or whatever’s the closest to it.