• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Blow

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot cursed as she began to try and dodge each and every knife slash, as the Neo Red Ribbon commander had suddenly attacked at twice the speed he had before. Sallot had raised her ki as an immediate response in an effort to improve her body's reaction time, and while she managed to avoid lethal strikes. Though a knife blow having jused grazing her cheek showed there was little margin for error.

D-damn it! I need to think of something, can't dodge this guy all day.

Zander sat back up after the blow to the chest, looking towards the action. "Hey, that equipment..." He paused, looking closely at the gear the commander was wearing, "...why does that look familiar?" He pondered, neglecting to point out the fact the a new fighter had taken on the commander, who seemed to have the upper hand against her.
Without hesitation, Zander dashed forward, getting behind the distracted commander. "Hope this works!" He pleaded internally, pressing a compact ball of shimmering silver energy into a joint on the commander.

Last edited:
The aura faded as the commander quickly closed the gap between him and the U6 Sayian, only to get blasted in the elbow by a ki shot of some kind, sending him sliding backwards. Grunting a bit, he turned to Zander, chuckling. "Oh ho, looks like you've chosen to jump back in." He said, twirling his knife in his hand before putting it away in his sleeve. "What fun."

(OOC: Holy crap I missed a lot! I wasn't getting alerts for this!)

Robert saw the fight between the commander and the two fighters unfold. He wanted to help, but felt the need to have at least one person make sure that Khan was alright. He proceeded to fly over to where the van is and looked inside to see if Khan was still there.

Lucinda was sensing everything that happened in the battle and was starting to get a bit worried. She wants to go and help, but can't leave the tribe alone.

Wu and Iris had both taken note of Lucinda's worried expression, and without having even said a word to each other had both reached a similar conclusion.

"Don't worry, we'll go and make things right. You can count on us." Iris said to Lucinda, as she wanted to see her happy and felt this had been one area where Wu's preferred lifestyle worked in his favor. Iris would then transform into a puff of smoke, and once that had cleared appeared in the form of a motorcycle. Wu quickly got on said motorcycle and had driven towards the area of the battle; having been eager himself to get into the action and now had seen his chance to do just that.

"Master?" Rirobo asked. Masukuro merely nodded before running up a tree and using the Owl School's technique to glide towards the battle. Rirobo was right behind him.

"Ugh...my head..." a voice from inside the van muttered. Then a furry arm reached out and grabbed onto the door frame before Khan pulled himself into view, a small trickle of blood running down his face, but otherwise alright. "Wait, who the hell're you?" he asked, looking up at Robert. What's going on!?" He then noticed the commander, Antarchy, and Sallot. "Y'know what? I'll ask later." Getting out of the van, he vanished from view.

Several cloaked Roarakans surrounded Master Wu, Iris, and Riboro, including the two who were with the tribe earlier. "You didn't think we'd leave you to settle our problem on your own, did you?" Fuuka said, smirking.

Robert turn quickly to Khan as he flew off. "Hey! Come back here!" He said and quickly flew after Khan. After catching up to him, Robert quickly stopped right in front of him. "You don't know what you're up against," he said to Khan.

Lucinda watched as the Roarakans surrounded them and didn't like the look of this.

Wu had glanced over at the Roarakans that had surrounded him as well as "pops" and Riro. While Iris, even as a motorcycle, seemed cautcious Wu had an eager grin on his face.

"Oh, so you guys want to get involved?" Wu asked as he continued to ride forward as Iris aimed to keep her eyes on the road and the back of those eyes on the Roarakans around them.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot saw that the commander had his focus shifted on the newcomer, and while it went against her pride as a Saiyan in this context she was able to swallow it as she saw a clear opening as she charged forward with the intent to deliver a kick to his back.

"It'd be pretty selfish if we left someone else to clean up our mess." One of the unnamed cloaked Roarakans replied to Wu. "Since you helped us out so much, the least we can do is assist you."

The commander grunted as he tumbled back and slid on the ground, taken by surprise from the kick. Getting up, he growled a little out of annoyance. As he rushed forward and prepared another Temporal Acceleration, he heard a beam coming his way and quickly sidestepped, a dark purple beam of energy swerving past him, looping around Sallot, and chasing after him. A controlled attack, eh? Heh. These crafty Roarakans... He thought to himself with a smile as he activated the acceleration at 200%. Looking toward where the beam had come from, he noticed Khan in the middle of a lunge, one hand firing his Hunter's Arrow attack, the other with a blade of ki enveloping it. Sliding under him, he delivered a kick to the Roarakan's chest before delivering a second kick that sent him tumbling at Sallot's feet. Once more, his acceleration ended, and he squared down his three opponents, preparing for whatever might come next.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot glared at the commander, as she crouched down towards the Roarakan that had been kicked at her feet.

"You okay? Just hang in tight, I can handle this." Sallot advised as she moved in front of the downed Roarakan before she took a breath and began to power up.

I might lose my reason, but I can't afford to hold back. This monster has to be stopped!

Once Sallot had raised her ki to a noticeable level, she would dash forward in a flash. As she tried to use her increased speed after channeling her power to land a solid gut punch.

"Well thank you, and we appreciate the consideration. We will gladly accept your aid." Iris said, as she had continued to act as Wu's motorcycle while Wu himself had a grin as he faced that cloaked Roarakan.

"Fine with me, though just don't get upset if I end up taking these guys down myself." Wu replied, as he showed his strong confidence that could easily be seen as cockiness. Either way, he seemed eager and prepared for whatever came their way.

The commander sucked in his breath as he felt a heavy aching from the blow. This is getting me nowhere. They just keep coming, like a bunch of mosquitos. One I can handle easily, two or three would be a bit worse, but managable...if I had all my stamina. The Temporal Accelorator, however, has been eating into my ki a lot. At this rate, they're bound to wear me down. I need to wrap this up; and fast. As he began to think, he noticed Khan get back to his feet, snarling like a jaguar as he gave a hate-filled stare toward him. Closing his eyes, he allowed himself to slouch slightly, feeling his own weight displacement out. In my right pocket, two grenades, one incendiary, one a flash bomb. I still have my knife, and my revolver loaded with those experimental anti-ki bullets, holstered in my left sleeve and leg respectively. If I use the incendiary to scatter them, then get out of sight and drop the flash bomb to blind them...yes, that might work for the saiyan, but the Roarakan's another story. He could sniff me out a mile away. I'll have to handle him first. If I time my next acceleration right, I could drug him like I did that acrosian. Standing straight again, he got back into his stance as he reached, slowly and subtly, for his pocket. "Well, I must admit, you are quite a formidable bunch. Never in my years have I come across such worthy foes." he said, smirking. "But I'm afraid it's time to end this game!" With that he whipped out his incendiary grenade and tossed it between Khan and Sallot, activating his Temporal Accelerator as he did so.

"MOVE!" Khan shouted to Sallot before diving to one side as the grenade exploded. The Roarakan rolled back to his feet upon landing and looked back to the Commander, but where he stood instead was a flash grenade. A moment later,his vision was washed out by blinding white light. Staggering a bit, he tried to recompose himself a moment...the moment that was the commander's opening. Moments later, the feline felt something sharp and cold enter his abdomen, and looked down at the knife sticking in him. Looking back at the commander's eyes, he lashed out with his claws, hitting an eye and making the commander recoil in pain, but then collapsed.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had had little time to react before the commander had tossed what appeared to be a grenade. On instint, and per the Roarakan's cry Sallot had jumped to the other side to avoid the blast. To which none came, which had only made the blinding light more effective as Sallot was also effected by the blinding flash of the flash grenade.

However, a cry of pain had reminded Sallot of the commander, as she had presumed he and the Roarakan had an altercation during the flash, and while she lacked vision she still could trace a ki signature as she prepared a two finger ki blast, as she hoped this would at least slow the commander down as she fired her literal blind shot.

The commander moved out of the way, but was grazed, his vision disoriented from having just lost an eye to Khan. Growling, he rushed in, activating his Temporal Acceleration at 300% to close the gap between him and the U6-Saiyan and throwing a heavy punch at her face. He then lashed out with his knife, ready to cut her open.

Robert flew back to the battle and saw that a flash grenade ignited. As he got closer, he managed to see the commander about to lash at the female Saiyan with a knife. Robert increased his speed and aimed a punch at the commander.

Lucinda looked in the direction of the battle and knew that she couldn't wait anymore. "That's it!" She said, "I can't sit around and do nothing!" She then quickly proceeded to fly towards the battle.

"Eat this!"

Wu appeared on the battlefield as he saw what appeared to be a Red Ribbon commander who had been fighting one or two of those Saiyans from earlier at master's school as Wu jumped off Iris and fired an energy blast that had been aimed right at the commander's chest as Iris transformed back into her normal form.

The commander leaped back, rolling to his feet as he stopped. Looking around, he realized he was suddenly surrounded. "Commander of the Neo Red Ribbon. You've tormented and killed our kind for long enough!" Kiana shouted, removing the hoo from her cloak and igniting a blade of ki around her hand. "Prepare to die."

The commander looked up at the female Roarakan, as well as all the others with her. His smile then widened as he felt what was just behind his foot...and stepped back over the cliff.

"Oh no you don't!" Wu yelled out as he dashed forward after the commander who seemed to free fall from the cliff, but before Wu could jump after him he felt something that had tugged against his jacket and glanced back to find Iris who seemed to be holding Wu back.

"E-easy Wu!" Iris advised, as Wu took the time to glance down at the cliff to see if he could see the commander, but found no trace of him which frustrated Wu to say the least. Eventually Wu relaxed and Iris was able to pull him back towards the group, Wu's frustration over his inability to do anything to the commander all too clear.

Suddenly, an enourmous craft flew up past the crew, disappearing into the air as the entry bay closed. With a loud boom, the ship rocketed away, leaving the large group of warriors behind. "Damn it, he got away again!" Musara roared angrily. Fuuka and Kiana, meanwhile hurried over to Khan and the others to begin treating their wounds.

Robert was frustrated that the commander managed to get away. "Damn it," he mumbled to himself, "We were so close." He stared at the direction the aircraft went in.

Lucinda slowly landed on the ground, also frustrated from seeing the commander escape. She then turned to where Khan was and slowly walked over to him. "Is he going to be alright?" She asked Fuuka and Kiana.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot scowled at this, before she remembered something and had quickly dashed over towards Antarchy.

"Hey, are you okay?" Sallot asked with some concern as, while she had worried over that...dark side he showed she had been more concerned with his health and wanted to make sure he was okay.

Antarchy, after hearing Sallot's voice, slowly got up. The malicious energy he was showing before completely disappeared, and he seemed to be calm.

Antarchy groaned, and then asked, "What happened?"

He looked around to see some of the people they had met at the forest, and some newcomers. Antarchy was just super confused, and his expression clearly showed it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Well, I fought that commander and then got some help but then he fled, we were unable to capture him but it appeared we stopped their plan at the moment." Sallot explained, which highlighted the bitter sweet feeling that this encounter created as she seemed relieved that Antarchy acted like his old self and that they had stopped the Neo Red Ribbon Army for now, but also upset they could not stop the commander for good.

The commander? That's right!

Antarchy couldn't remember anything prior, only when the commander took that Roarakan captive. Speaking of which,

"Is the Roarakan okay!?" Antarchy asked anxiously. Antarchy didn't know what happened afterwards, but he would feel awful if he couldn't help the Roarakan after the whole incident.

"I dunno," A voice coughed, followed by the sound of something shifting on the ground. "Why don't you ask him?" Fuuka and Kiana sighed in relief as Khan chuckled weakly. "I've been injured worse than this before, no need to worry. Just weak from that damn syrum he has on that blade."

"You really gave us a scare, big guy..." Kiana sighed.

Antarchy was glad to see the Roarakan okay, even if he didn't know who he was. Antarchy then looked at everyone in awe, they were all able to combat the commander, but....he did absolutely nothing.

"I'm sorry, everyone," Antarchy said, "I didn't do anything at all to try to stop the commander. I was just unconscious throughout it all."

Everyone else fought but Antarchy, and that made him feel like a coward. Maybe he shouldn't have taken the ship from Miss Icicure, after all. He wasn't cut out to go on a space adventure.

Once the danger had died down and everyone was calm, Zander launched towards Antarchy, shoulder-checking the arcosion by surprise. "Oh you didnt stop the Commander, that parts true, but the truth ends right about there. I heard you discussing your plans with the Commander." He paused for a moment, his knuckles turning white as he clenched his fists. "If you think im just gonna let that slide, your sorely mistaken..." He finished, his gi gently rustling across his chest as his energy steadily increased. "Calm down Zander....."

"What are you talking about?" Antarchy asked.

What plans? Antarchy thought long and hard about it, but then he remembered something.

"Oh, right!" Antarchy said, "To capture the Roarakan! If that's it, then you don't need to worry anymore. It was a mistake on my part. I thought the Roarakan was a villain, but we have it all cleared up!"

Antarchy said it all too...innocently, like he truly meant it all.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
At this, Sallot had a sheepish grin on her face as she remembered how they almost aided the Neo Red Ribbon Army as she faced the others.

"Y-yeah, same here. Our honest mistake, we are new to this world, heck I am new to this universe so I was unaware of the Neo Red Ribbon Army's infamous reputation. My apologies, and I'll do whatever I can to stop them." Sallot vowed, determined to make up for this initial misstep on her journey.

Lucinda sighed in relief as she heard that Khan was alright. "You should really be more careful," she said to him. She then turned to Antarchy and Sallot and smiled at them. "Don't worry about it," she said, "Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. Especially if they're new to the area."

"And, on the bright side, you did manage to help us all out quite a bit." Khan added, being supported by two other Roarakans. "And for that I thank you. You've done our tribe a great service, and we're in your debt. Ruokshao."

"Ruokshao." The tribe echoed, bowing their heads in gratitude. "Thank you."

“It is good to see you all are okay.” Master Talon said, hanging upside-down from a nearby tree. “My apologies for not being able to directly assist you. We were jumped by a squad ourselves, and had to deal with them.”
Rirobo kneeled on the top of the tree branch his master was hanging from. “We heard you dealing with them, though. You’re commendable warriors.”
“Perhaps great tournament combatants, as well.” Masukuro stated. “Brave warriors, I invite you all to join the battle tournament I am holding at my dojo.”

"A tournament!?" Antarchy exclaimed outloud, "I want to join!"

Antarchy didn't know why, but he felt super excited. The only fighting he knew was from watching Mr. Satan's training videos, but he was sure that those videos would be enough for him to compete, even if he isn't as strong as the champ himself.

He then looked at Sallot, and asked, "Sallot, are you going to join too?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot thought it over, though it had not been a hard decision. While Sallot had a personal dislike of serious fights, given that when things got too...hectic a certain side of her Saiyan blood tended to shine though, she figured there was no risk of that in a tournament for sport. Besides, in spite of one or two unique quirks, she was still a Saiyan and passing up a fight was not an option under these conditions as she turned to Antarchy with a smile.

"I would love to participate in this. No better way to refine my skills and see how I stack up to you and the fighters here on this Earth." Sallot replied with a bit of eagerness to her tone which showed she was looking forward to this.

Iris glanced at Wu with a concerned look, and Wu himself glanced at his old master with a bit of a nervous expression. Though he aimed to play it cool, as despite his difference between himself and the school he still had respect for his old master. Though he hardly blamed him if he held a grudge over the rather...tense "departure" he had from his school.

"I presume that invite is not extended to me." Wu said to Master Talon and company who made the tournament offer.

“No, it is.” Masukuro stated… which caused Rirobo to fall out of the tree in shock.
“M-master, you can’t really be…!”
“Forgiveness, Rirobo. And eternal vigilance. That is my way.” Master Talon replied.

Wu had been equally stumped by the response of the master, and as such lacked the words to responded with his dumb-struck expression so Iris decided to speak up.

"T-thank you for your show of kindness, we will be sure to give you the same respect you showed us." Iris said with a respectful bow as she floated before Master Talon.

"I might consider participating, once I'm healed up. For now though, I need time to do just that." Khan said. He smiled as he looked over the group of fighters. "I'll admit, I wasn't sure whether or not to trust other species my whole life. After seeing the N.R.R.'s actions, that doubt had elevated, but now... I think it's time a Roarakan got to know the world outside of isolation. I wish you all the best of luck, and farewell." With that, the Roarakans all vanished, shimmering into the shadows like phantoms.