• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Blow

"Heh heh, no thanks necessary." Masukuro said with a smile. "I've been wanting to see how Wu has improved since he has left the school. I'm sure Grace would be happy to see him again, at the very least. Besides... it gives my star pupil an incentive to try his best."
Rirobo glared at Wu. "At least this tournament will give me an excuse to kick your ass properly." Rirobo then got up. "Master Talon, I've got a training session with Natare in just a few minutes. May I depart?"
"Very well." the old owl said with a smile. "Give Natare my best." The two bowed towards each other respectfully - Masukuro doing it upside-down as he was still hanging from the tree branch - and Rirobo ran off. "Now then, our Roarakan friends... I hope they return and don't have to deal with the Red Ribbon Army. Anyways, for those of you still here who wish to partake in the tournament, I offer the Owl School as your lodgings this night in preparation. If you will accept it, that is."

"Alright!" Antarchy exclaimed, "We get to hang out on an Earth dojo, Sallot!"

Antarchy was excited. He got to spend a night under a roof, instead of his spaceship, so he gladly took the offer. Though, he was kind of nervous. He wondered if his skills would be enough to beat anyone in the dojo. After all, all of the students have trained under the strict training of the Owl School's martial arts, and all he had done was watch training videos.

Antarchy then looked up at the sky. Mr. Satan, please help me to at least make a name for myself on this world. And, like a gift from the heavens, the stars aligned themselves to look like Mr. Satan giving a thumbs up. This gave Antarchy a positive outlook.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot seemed to share in Antarchy's excitement. Her first day in a new Earth...a new Universe, and not only had she found someone she could call a friend but now they had a place to stay which was progress.

Sallot had her own, mixed feelings on the tournament. While a chance for light-hearted combat and a chance to show her skills was welcomed, Sallot was worried if things got too intense. But she was not about to let paranoia get in the way of this wave of good fortune.

"I know, this is gonna be so cool!" Sallot said, as she was eager to stay at this Earth dojo.

Last edited:
Cornela suddenly appeared on the scene. “Mind if I participate too? I’ve itching to have a real fight with strong opponents ever since I got here.” She said excitedly while spinning her shoulder. “I also don’t have anywhere to stay.” She added.

"No worries, all are welcome." Masukuro stated, swinging himself around to the top of the branch. "Now then, shall we head back? I still have a few preparations to make, and you all can meet my students."

Antarchy had a big smile on his face, and he exclaimed, "Yeah, let's go! Come on, Sallot!" Then Antarchy started running towards Masukuro, and waited for the master to lead the way to their dojo.

This was going to be an experience Antarchy was never going to forget for the rest of his life. His first martial arts tournament.

"Cocky one are we Riro?" Wu asked, before he saw Rirobo and his master depart as the master had given the invitation to follow which caused Wu, for the first time, to let out a small frown.

In spite of his eagerness for the tournament, Wu still showed reservations when it concerned traveling back towards his old school. But an encouraging bump from Iris had been all the encouragement he needed as he followed his old master while he thought over what kind of reception he'd receive from the school he had left.

Nobody probably remembers, and given Riro's reaction I presume those who do will only have extra incentive to beat my face in...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Alright, wait up!" Sallot called out as she followed Antarchy who sped off ahead. Sallot could tell that Antarchy seemed rather excited by this tournament and Sallot had to admit she shared in his enthusiasm as she quickly caught up to Antarchy as they followed the martial arts master back to his dojo.

"Wu...?" a voice said as Masukuro arrived at the school with the group. A girl, about Wu's age, peeked out from behind the doorway. She then spotted Master Talon. "Ah, Master!" The girl bowed gracefully.
Masukuro bowed in response. "Grace. How goes your training?"
"It's going well." Grace replied. "Um, Master, are my eyes tricking me or...?"
"Hah, no they're not. Wu has indeed returned for the tournament." the wise man explained.
"Ah! And the others?" Grace perked up, and the temperature in the area seemed to increase a bit.
"Combatants for the tournament. You may face off against one or two of them, depending on the brackets." Masukuro stated. "They will be staying here in the Owl School for the night. Perhaps you could give them a tour while I attend to the tournament?"
"Of course, Master." Grace bowed again respectfully, and Master Talon responded in kind. The old man then jumped off to somewhere within the Owl School. "Now then, brave warriors, if you will follow me..." Grace walked inside the large wooden gate, revealing the large line of various houses with a specially designed house on top of a hill at the rear. "This is the Main Hall. It leads to each of the dormitories, as well as the Tyto Temple. There are also a few classes along here - they're in the houses made of birch instead of spruce."

Wu soon arrived with Iris in toe, as Wu had overheard the voice of someone familiar to him. Wu squinted before he saw a girl around his age, and even with the time that had passed since he left he instantly had recognized her.

Grace...

Wu none the less followed the master inside the old school...which brought a wave of nostalgia though the young man as he gazed upon the interior within the gate and the many old house on the hill which brought about old memories.

Wu please get down from there!

But why, I can see the world from here! It's so cool!

Not when you are doing a hand stand, and put that pain bucket down! You'll get in trouble.

Nah Iris, the teacher's pet isn't in. Besides I need to finish my masterpiece! Grace and the other guys should get a kick out of this.

Wu smiled at that memory, before she shook his head as he listened to the master's words as he explained the layout to the new arrivals within the school for the tournament.

Robert turned back to the group and heard Masukuro say that they are all welcomed to participate in the tournament. The idea of a tournament intrigued the Saiyan and decided to follow the others.

Lucinda's ears dropped as she watched Khan leave, but they quickly got back up as she knew that they will cross paths again.

The two followed the others to the dojo and then followed Grace as she gave the tour.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Wow, this place is so cool!" Sallot said with almost child-like wonder as she observed within the walls of the dojo as the complex had been far more massive than she expected. Almost like a small community, as she began to float around and take in all the sights.

Man, so this is a martial arts dojo in this Universe's Earth. It's too wonderful! I can only imagine what life is like here, must be fascinating.

Antarchy looked around the dojo, and was in complete awe. The dojo was obviously well kept, and it looked like a suitable place for martial artists. Antarchy was so excited, he had a big goofy grin on his face as he walked down the halls.

"I wonder where all the rooms are," Antarchy said outloud without really thinking about it.

"We could show you! It's been a while but Wu know our way around here. So long as nothing about it changed too much." Iris offered Antarchy with a smile as Wu gazed over the area while he had began to think over those possible changes.

Likely my room has been given to another student since I left. Pretty sure master discarded my old items that I had not been able to bring with me.

“It should be generally the same. Around here, at least.” Grace replied. “We’ve expanded, however. Over this way, if you’ll follow me, is the training dojo.” Grace walked to the left, moving past a gigantic low-roofed building. Combat sounds could be heard from inside. “Our students usually come here for a friendly spar, but at certain times lessons are held here. The dojo will be one of the many arenas.”

Antarchy looked at the dojo in awe as soon as he entered it. It was such a glorious sight, and he loved to see some of the students training so diligently to better themselves. Antarchy wished he could have the same diligence so that he could be stronger, but this dojo might just turn that around for him.

Before Antarchy even realized it himself, he was mimicking the movements of the students in the room. He stopped as soon as he realized what he was doing, and blushed a little. He was really acting like a little kid.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot was similar in aww of her surroundings, though her focus on that shifted towards Antarchy. As her friend had seemingly began to mimic the motions of the students in the class. Sallot placed a hand over her mouth to hide her laughter as the image had been beyond cute though Antarchy seemed to catch himself as e began to blush.

"Inspired by the students here?" Sallot asked with a grin, as she had to say something in response to Antarchy's reaction even if she had no desire to give her friend a hard time over it.

Antarchy began to blush even more out of embarrassment as Sallot noticed him "performing" his little stunts.

But he brushed it off, or at least tried to, with an awkward chuckle. "I guess you could say that," Antarchy said nervously, "But I'm actually just studying their moves by mimicking them, so that when I fight them in the tournament, I'll know what they might pull out! Yeah!" Antarchy just stood there silently after that.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had an amused grin on her face. She knew that Antarchy made that up on the spot, but Antarchy's little mirroring of the students was kinda cute so she just decided to play dumb with her friend.

"Fair enough fair enough. Already got that sharp focus. I like that, might consider trying that tactic myself." Sallot said with what appeared to be a genuine tone though in the back of her mind that mental picture she aimed to commit to memory.

Antarchy smirked, though it he was too nervous to make it look like anything else other than a nervous, and he then struck a pose similar to Mr. Satan's.

"Of course! As it is the way of the martial artist to always improve! As said by the universes' greatest hero, Hercule Satan!" Antarchy exclaimed, "Also, BUY MY MERCHANDISE! I never got the meaning of that phrase, but I know for sure that it's motivational!"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Mr....Satan?" Sallot asked, as she had not come to know that name given that she came from a separate universe though the Antarchy talked him up he had to have been a warrior a great stature.

Though regardless, Sallot found Antarchy's energetic fan-boying to be rather adorable. Though she refrained from that direct statement yet.

At the mention of the name Hercule Satan, Grace started chuckling to herself a bit. “L-let’s continue the tour.” She said. “Over this way is the beach, where our students have outdoor classes and also relax. It’ll hold one of the battle arenas as well.”

Antarchy looked at the direction of Sallot, and was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe there were people out there who didn't know of the amazing, fantastic Mr. Hercule Satan.

"How have you never heard of Mr. Satan!?" Antarchy exclaimed in disbelief, "He's the savior of the multiverse and was raised on this planet, just like Goku! Though Goku was able to surpass him, Mr. Satan was way above his strength when they first met! Mr. Satan went toe-to-toe with the likes of Cell, taught Majin Buu how to fight, and even fought against the God of Destruction, Beebus (though Beebus was weaker than Beerus, as Mr. Satan only had to go Super to beat him)! Honestly, Sallot, have you been living under a rock?"

Antarchy was the ultimate fanboy, and he kept on and on of why Mr. Satan was the best martial artist to ever live.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot listened to Antarchy's passionate proclamation of this Mr. Satan's greatness and instantly Sallot felt a sense of shame. A figure of this status within her own twin Universe and she had never heard of him.

Obviously this needed to be corrected as she had not wanted to appear "under a rock" as her friend put it as she gave him an apologetic nod.

"I'm sorry! There is much of Universe 7 culture and history I have yet to learn. Truly these exploits of this amazing Mr. Satan will have to be on my list." Sallot replied to Antarchy as she had been amazed that fighters of such reputation had been bested by him. Truly he must have been a fighter worthy of legendary status along with Son Goku Sallot thought to herself.

Last edited:
Blindfolded, Khan knelt in the middle of his tribe's training grounds, his ears and nose twitching as behind him, four of the Nightstalkers, the tribe's stealthy assassins/warriors, leaped out of the shadows to ambush the meditating feline. Reacting as quickly as they acted, Khan leaned forward onto his hands as a pair of ki blades swung over him, then pushed off the ground and landed on his feet in time to avoid the blasts of energy thrown his way by the other two. A light blue aura formed around the Roarakan as he moved in toward one of his attackers, delivering each of his strikes quickly and precisely. Even though he couldn't see his opponents, Khan could still sense their location, and with a smile struck a pressure point of the attacker on his right. The novice gasped in pain as he slumped over, clutching his side before Khan rolled over him and kicked him into another trainee, who got tripped up from the move. Taking a moment to feel out his surroundings, he ducked as the two blade users moved in. Then, grabbing their wrists, he yanked them into each other, their heads colliding. As they staggered back, one was kicked in the chest and landed flat on his back. Glancing back at his last standing challenger, who was rushing in once more, he parried the blade with a ki blade of his own, grabbed the young man's wrist, and sent him spinning through the air only to land rather roughly. Taking off the blindfold, Khan blinked a few times before his eyes adjusted to the sunlight. "You thought you could substitute skill with numbers?" he chuckled, looking at the four other Roarakans. "You still have aways to go before you graduate. Get some rest for now, though. We'll try again at a later time."

"Alright, teach." One of the students sighed, he and the other three dispersing to go about their daily lives.

Wu had to admit the conversation between Antarchy and Sallot had been rather amusing to him. And much like Iris, he had felt a good vibe from those two and had been eager to see what they could in the tournament later on.

Though Wu's focus shifted back to Grace, as she gave a tour to their own little beach and battle arena which had again brought on some old memories to Wu. Such as a good spar session with Grace that ended in a double KO in the battle arena as well as that time he had buried Rirobo in the sand while he had fallen asleep on the beach. Wu smiled at those fond memories before he shook his head as he and Iris continued to focus on Grace's tour.

When Grace led the tour near the beach, Lucinda gained eager eyes as she made eye contact towards the beach. She quickly flew towards it and was astounded from seeing the beautiful ocean. She took a deep breath to smell the sea breeze as she hovered over the beach. "This is amazing!" The happy bunny said. Lucinda could see herself coming here for some relaxation and some training.

Antarchy patted Sallot's head, and said, "It is okay, Sallot. I didn't take into consideration that Universe 6 needs to know more about Mr. Satan, as we share a universal after all and we need to share our culture."

Antarchy then looked around the beach and was fascinated. Though it was pretty, he felt as though this place could hold some lewd forgoings, like a teenager showing her bare private area to an old man. But the place was obviously very pretty, and it didn't even seem like a place where a fight should take place in. Antarchy was even more intrigued by the ocean, though he felt his toes get cold for some reason and felt what seemed like the sensation of hair around them. He then looked down and saw what seemed to be....

"Son Goku!" Antarchy exclaimed in terror. What was that vison he had!? Why was he drowning the hero of the universe, Son Goku! Antarchy was in pure shock, and didn't know what to think.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot herself had been enjoying the view of the beach before she heard the cry of Antarchy which snapped her attention towards him as she heard him exclaim the name "Son Goku", but using a tone filled with fear which alarmed Sallot as she moved over to Antarchy.

"Antarchy? Are you okay?" Sallot asked with noticeable concern as she clearly was worried about her friend.

Antarchy was still dazed from what had just occured, and it didn't occur to him that Sallot was talking to him. He did soon figure it out, and shook his head.

"Oh...uh...Yeah, I'm fine!" Antarchy said rushed, "I was just uh....practicing for my Son Goku chant....It's a thing here in Universe 7. Yep!"

Antarchy had no idea what had happened to him, but he didn't want Sallot to worry about him especially because they had just met, so he decided to lie to her.

Grace looked at Antarchy curiously. "Uh, alright..." she said. She then lead the group over to a forest. "What we have here is the forest, where we grow our food. This is also going to be one of the battle arenas."
Rirobo suddenly jumped out of the woods, landing in a fighting pose as soon as he hit the ground. Grace yelped in surprise, and Rirobo looked over towards her. "Oh, hello Grace. And you other guys, too."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot listened to Antarchy's words. Had it been her more skeptical or cautious teammates back home, perhaps she'd have question Antarchy's explanation. However, Sallot appeared to be trusting to a fault as she gave a nod to Antarchy.

"Oh, I see. Perhaps you could teach me this Son Goku chant. I do want to know as much of Universe 7 culture as I can." Sallot said with a smile to Antatchy before she gazed upon the forest and saw Rirobo's arrival.

Wu turned to a familiar voice as he greeted Rirobo with a smirk before he decided to address his former fellow disciple of the dojo.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd be joining us Riro." Wu said as he teased Rirobo with that "affectionate" nickname he referred to him as which only caused Iris to sigh. Sometimes the banter had been a bit much, but she had to admit it did bring back some old, fond memories...

"Bite me, Wu-" Rirobo was saying when he jumped back, dodging what looked like a light blue fist coming out of the trees. A young boy then jumped out of the forest, snarling. The kid reared back his fist and sent a ki version of said fist straight towards the ground, landing in the middle of the group where Rirobo had just rolled through.
"Hey, Natare!" Grace said with a wave.
The kid - Natare, apparently - smiled as he hit the ground, creating long ki arms and hands to reach towards Rirobo.

Robert turned to Antarchy after hearing him exclaim "Son Goku" and saying that it was a chant as an excuse. Robert didn't believe it. He had been in Universe 7 for 2 months and has never heard of a Son Goku chant. Obviously Antarchy had seen something to make him yell out Goku's name, but Robert decided not to bring it up for now.

Lucinda turned back only to see that the group already went ahead. She flew into the forest and landed next to Robert, hoping she didn't miss much.

"Ah Natare, almost didn't recognize you." Wu said with a grin as Iris observed Natare as he launched an "attack" on Rirobo which again has caused the cat companion to let out a sigh.

"Oh good, for half a second I thought we had too much tranquility around here." Iris mused as Wu watched with interest to see how much Natare and for that matter Rirobo had changed with this impromptu spar.

"Yeah, I'll definitely show you!" Antarchy said, still a bit nervous, "It'll be my pleasure!"

Antarchy then noticed a kid, whose name is apparently Natare, who could.... control ki! What!? How!? Antarchy has been trying for a long time to learn how to use ki, but all he could do was create little sparks, and this kid can create arms with ease! Antarchy started doubting himself a bit if he could even get far in this tournament, but he decided that it wouldn't matter, as long as he's having fun.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Great!" Sallot said with a smile, unaware of the fact what Antarchy promised had been born of an on the spot line. Though not that it mattered much as her attention turned to the one named Natare who seemed to display an amazing amount of ki controls. Able to generate arms with it which amazed Sallot; whose own ki control had been rather basic by comparison.

Man, these dojo students are no joke. No no get out of that mindset! You are in this tournament to compete, you can't back down just cause the competition is a bit stiff. How else are you gonna combat the forces of evil? You can do this! Besides if you back down Antarchy will only think less of you, I need to show my new friend what I can do!

Grace waved kindly before continuing onwards. "Now I guess we can go to the next arena. It's at the foot of the volcano, so if you'll follow me..."
Rirobo dodged in between Natare's punches before landing a punch to his chest, sending the kid flying back into the woods. Rirobo followed him quickly.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Volcano? Man this dojo has so many different environments. No wonder the students are so skilled in ki manipulation.

Sallot kept those thoughts to herself as she followed Grace in the direction of this volcano she would lead them towards. Though she kept her gaze on the fight between Natare and Rirobo so long as they remained in her line of sight. Which would not have been much longer before they would reach the volcano.