• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Blow

"Neo Red Ribbon Army?" Lucinda said but sensed the energies as well and bounded up to the treetops along with Khan. She then masked her energy as well to have them not sense her.

Robert followed Sallot, but lost track of the energies he was sensing earlier. "That's strange," he said to himself.

Antarchy wasn't good at sensing power levels, but even he knew something was off when the atmosphere of the area seemed to have changed.

"Oh no!" Antarchy exclaimed, "The fugitive must be trying to run away! We have to find them quickly, or else we might lose sight of them entirely!"

Antarchy then jumped super high, and landed on top of a tree. He then looked down to Sallot and Robert, and said, "If they're running away, then getting a birds eye view of them will make it easier for us to catch them! So, come one! We have no time to waste!" Antarchy then started skipping between the tree-tops and started trying to sense ki-signatures. He was moving incredibly fast, it was almost impossible to see him moving.

There's no way I'm going to fail my first adventure!

Khan grit his teeth as he sensed Antarchy's rapid approach. I just hope the rest of the tribe made it to the shore. A look of concern and worry came over the feline as he silently prayed for his collegues' safety. Please, Mother Terra, guide them home.

"We've almost made it to the shore!" Kiana said, pushing a bit of brush aside. Waiting for them, however, was a whole slew of Neo Red Ribbon soldiers, one of which wore a red trench coat and several decorative badges.

"Well, hello there." He chuckled, pistol aimed straight for Kiana.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"G-got it!" Sallot said, with a louder than normal whisper as she began to move forward and kept her senses sharp even in spite of having had difficulities picking up any ki signature. Sallot was puzzled as to why the ki signature was so faint, though she would assume whoever it belonged to was masking it though Sallot reminded herself that it did not matter.

She continued in the general direction of where she had sensed the ki before as she had continued to try and pick up any signal, determined to not fail her first chance to prove herself as a true defender and worthy of the title of Saiyan.

Suddenly, a brown streak flew over towards the Neo Red Ribbon Army leader. It was Masukuro, who kicked the gun away from the soldier. He then did a triple-backflip to land in front of Kiana.
"You are now under the protection of the Owl School of Inner Peace and Martial Arts." Master Talon said with a deceptively cheerful smile. "You're safe with me. Now what's the Neo Red Ribbon Army doing back in my territory?"

"Well, well. Color me impressed." The commander chuckled, massaging his hand slightly as he smiled back. The other soldiers took aim at Masukuro, but the commander held his hand up, signaling them to hold their fire. "However, you're attacking the wrong side. We're simply here to return these fugitives to where they belong."

"You lying swine! Your organization has done nothing but enslave our kind from the first moment we met!" Kiana snarled in Roarakan. The commander simply glanced at her smugly, not knowing what she said, but still finding it amusing as to how such a cat could be so rebellious.

"Like I said, we're only here for the Roarakan criminals. Either back away now and allow us to arrest them, or... face the wrath of the law." he said, his eyes cold and sharp as a steel blade. As he said this, he took off his trench coat and cap, not taking his eyes on the martial artists.

Meanwhile, back in the forest, Khan motioned for Lucinda to follow him, leaping from branch to branch as quickly and quietly as possible while still trying to remain hidden.

"Your Neo Red Ribbon Army has no official government ties. You are not connected to the local kingdom's military, nor officially recognized in any capacity by the capital or country as a member of the capital or country. You likely have some military connections, due to some of your top leaders being former and current officials themselves." Master Talon said, looking at them with his steeled eyes. "As far as the law is concerned, you have no permits to be on these grounds and are officially trespassing. These Roarakans are under my protection now. Therefore, if you make a move against me to capture them for your own illegal means, then you won't just be dealing with me." Masukuro gave a smile. "Besides, I'm currently known as the strongest human on the planet. Do you really want to test Master Talon of the Owl School?"

The commander's smile faded as he began to think of a way to convince the teacher to back off without a fight. Then, another thought came upon him. "So be it. We'll withdraw for now. But I should warn you, Master Talon, the Neo Red Ribbon faction does not take kindly to those who meddle in their affairs, especially when they don't concern them. Enjoy what little victory you have today. It won't last, I garuntee it." Once he was done speaking, he turned to his soldiers as he picked up his gun and tucked it into the holster. "We're withdrawing for now." With that, and after recovering his trench coat, the commander and his men vacated the area.

"I know you probably don't understand me, but...thank you." Fuuka said, bowing her cloaked head to Masukuro and Master Talon.

(Master Talon is another name for Masukuro :p)
Masukuro nodded. "You are welcome. Now what was that you said earlier about them enslaving your kind?"
Rirobo jumped down from the trees beside Masukuro, looking towards him. "That was amazing, Master! I guess I see why you got me to get those files together on the Red Ribbon Army."
"They've been around here before. I wanted to prepare for if they came by again." Master Talon replied with a smirk.

Lucinda nodded at Khan and followed him by jumping branch to branch. While following him, Lucinda started to recall him restraining her. 'No one has....ever done that to me before...' She thought to herself, 'He's strong..... really strong....' A small blush then formed on her face.

Robert continued to look through the forest but found no trace of the energies he was sensing earlier.

Antarchy was still jumping through the tree's, when he noticed some leaves moving from the direction of another tree.

Perfect! The criminal is close!

Antarchy was now in hot pursuit of who he assumed to be the fugitive from what he saw of the poster the old dude showed him earlier, only trailing behind him by one meter. Antarchy then noticed something else, a civilian was right next to the fugitive!

This guy's insane! He's using a hostage to keep himself from getting caught! How despicable!

Antarchy then pumped himself up and was faster than before, and he was extremely close behind the fugitive (Kahn).

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot soon arrived at the scene and, without context of what was happening, had made the same assumption that Antarchy had that the fugitive had taken a civilian hostage.

I will not stand for this!

With Antarchy going behind said fugitive, Sallot decided to act as a distraction as she dashed ahead and moved in front of the fugitive, Kahn though she lacked the knowledge of his name. None the less, Sallot stroke a "dynamic" pose as she confronted the "fugitive" with a determined look. As silly as her motions might have appeared to everyone present.

"Halt right there! I will not allow you to hurt an innocent, fugitive! Let the hostage go and surrender and you won't have to get hurt!" Sallot called out, with the aim for now just to take the focus of everyone and give Antarchy the chance to get behind the fugitive from behind; either to attack him or get the hostage to safety.

"First of all, that pose is stupid, and that heroic speech is corny." Khan sighed with a deadpan look. "Second off, I'm not a fugitive, and she's not a hostage. It's a complicated story." His expression became more fierce. "One I don't have time to tell. My people need me, so stand aside, please. I don't want to hurt you or your friend."

"Wait, you know our language?!" Kiana said, seeming surprised there was actually a human who understood Roarakan.

Antarchy stopped right behind the fugitive, and then said, "Don't you dare lie to us! Some authority figures from this planet told us that you were a run-away fugitive! We can't allow people like that to run around the galaxy!"

Antarchy then got himself pumped, and said, "And don't underestimate us! I might not be much of a fighter, but I know that I'm capable when it comes to physical prowess! Also, my partner over there is a Saiyan, so she basically already has battle-ready instincts!"

Antarchy then made a pose very reminiscent of that of Vegeta.

I promised Miss Icicure that I'll share my stories to her! So I can't fail this mission!

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot face faulted when her pose was called "stupid" and her heroic banter had been called "corny", both were blows to her pride to have said the very least.

"Stupid!? Corny!? Well regardless of your opinion the fact remains that, as my friend here just explained you have been named a fugitive by the local authorities on this planet. So you'd have to have a really compelling case for me to consider otherwise. If you do not intent to cooperate with us then you'll leave us no choice, and I know I will not show you mercy." Sallot said before she had overheard Antarchy's boast of her capabilities due to being a Saiyan. While Sallot would rather not settle this with a fight, a rare trait among her kind due to...personal reasons that desire was not erased and she was prepared to do what she had to to stop this criminal.

"How do you know I'm the one who's lying to you?" Khan retorted, starting to grow impatient. "Those 'authority figures' are the ones decieving you! Let me ask you: Did you just listen to their lies and accept what you were told without question? Did you even wonder why they were after us, or ask what we did to tick them off?!" His stance shifted on it's own, ready to fight back if the need arised. He looked back to Lucinda, a look of worry coming across his face. Given they apparently thought she was his hostage, they might not hurt her, but what if the N.R.R. found out she was affiliated with him?

Antarchy was thinking hard about it, but he didn't know how to respond to this. If this guy is telling the truth, then they could resolve this as a big misunderstanding as they haven't fought or anything big like that. But what if this guy is still lying? They can't let a fugitive run away like that!

"Alright, fine!" Antarchy exclaimed, "Then prove to us you're not a fugitive like my partner said! You're right, maybe we were oblivious to listen to those guys from the spot, but how do we know we can trust you as well!"

Lucinda stopped when Khan did and listened to the conversation between him, Antarchy and Sallot. When she heard that Khan was supposedly a 'fugitive', she knew that it had to be lie as there was no way Khan could be a fugitive after seeing how protective he is of his tribe. "This must be a misunderstanding," she said to Antarchy and Sallot, "I'm not his hostage and I know that he would never be a criminal. These 'authority figures,' were they the Neo Red Ribbon Army?"

Robert arrived at the scene and heard everything. He studied Khan carefully. 'He doesn't look like a criminal,' he thought to himself.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Neo Red Ribbon Army? Well they did have military or at least authority attire with R's on the side of their caps and a gold Ns on the top of the same said caps." Sallot said, as she had described the outfits of the "authority" figures she and Antarchy had been informed of this fugitive from based off her memory. Though the revelation that the woman was not his hostage seemed to muddle the waters a little in her mind. If she had not been a hostage, then who was she? Why was she with someone labeled a "fugitive" and who was this Neo Red Ribbon Army?

"I will in due time, and I promise to asnwer any questions you have, but until then, feel free to keep a close watch on me. Also, don't worry about the..." he paused before he finished that sentence and looked over to Lucinda. "Come to think of it, I never did ask your name, did I? I apologize." He waited for their response, unsure of what they'd do, but then, a clapping broke the tense silence. A man in a N.R.R. trench coat had walked out of the brush, applauding.

"Well done, you three. You've done us a great service hunting the murderer down." The commander chuckled, approaching the group along with a slew of N.R.R. soldiers. Khan snarled at them, repulsed by that triumphant smirk on the commander's face. "Now, then, Ali' Khan, surrender now and accept your punishment."

"The day I surrender to you will be the day hell freezes over, swine!!" Khan roared back.

"I see...such a shame, to put your life before your precious Kiana's." The commander said, his voice icy and grin wide. Khan's eyes widened as the implication of what he was saying sank in.

"If you so much as lay a finger on her, I'll tear you to shreds!!" Khan snarled.

"Then how about we come to an agreement? We let her go, and you take her place under custody of the N.R.R. As a bonus, I'll make sure your tribe is returned to their homeland." The commander proposed. "Of course, you could still try to carry out your threats, at the risk of your dear lover's life." Khan was silent for a good ten seconds, then he removed his cloak and handed it to Lucinda. As he placed it in her hands, it felt like it was something in one of the pockets of the cloak.

"Fine. Have it your way." He growled. He then walked up to the soldiers, allowing them to cuff him before he turned to the adventurers and Lucinda. "Listen, I know you don't trust me, but please... help the Roarakan tribe near the Owl School. Protect th-" Before he finished his sentence, he collapsed to the ground with a dull thud, hit in the back of the head by a rifle butt. As the soldiers dragged Khan into a prison van, the commander approached Sallot, Antarchy, and Lucinda.

"I'm glad he fell for the bluff I made. Truth is, we never took anyone hostage." he said, sighing and looking relieved, "And now, A little something for your troubles. I've split the bounty for his head among the three of you, if that's okay. Thank you for bringing Johnathan Silvorworth's killer to justice." he said, giving each of them a check for 3 Million Zeni. He then got into a van, and the N.R.R. convoy drove off, taking the Roarakan assassin with them.

Last edited:
Antarchy looked at the suspected hostage, and how she was pleading against the fugitive's innocence.

Could....could I really have been lied to? But....what if she's being forced to say this!? There's so much happening at once!

Before Antarchy could think of think any more, the commander from earlier had found all of them.

"Oh, hello there, sir!" Antarchy said. He then received the 3 million zeni, and watched the commander leave.

Antarchy then clinched his fists. Something didn't feel right, especially after the commander shot his back. Antarchy then looked back at Sallot, and said, "We're going after them. I have too many questions that have been left unanswered, and it's starting to frustrate me!"

Before Sallot could say anything, Antarchy took out his Capsule Cruiser and quickly got on. But...there was something different about him. His whole body flared in an unsettling purple aura. It felt extremely sinister for those who could sense energy.

Lucinda saw the commander and his troops arrived and was shocked by Khan's decision. "No! Don't do this!" She said to Khan in protest and then felt something in the pockets of Khan cloak. She then gasped in shock as she watched Khan get knocked out. She was even more shocked however when the commander told them that he lied about the hostage. After receiving the check, Lucinda watched the N.R.R. drive off. She then reached into the pockets of cloak to what was inside.

Robert said nothing during the whole scene and silently flew after the N.R.R. from a distance.

Inside his cloak pocket was a small, tablet-like device with files containing data on all of the N.R.R.'s recent actions; illegal civilian trafficking and slave distribution, experimenting using incarcerated human and Roarakan test subjects, mysterious disappearances of all those who defied or opposed their actions or views, none of whom were seen or heard from again. Khan had collected these archives over the course of seven years, at least. Perhaps he had planned to use this information to finally bring the dark faction to it's knees.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had taken note of the aura that was released from Antarchy at the moment, but had decided to refrain from making a comment about it. Sallot had a bad feeling over all this, and decided this pressing matter was more important. With that she jumped on the Capsule Cruiser and signaled to Antarchy that she was ready.

"All right, I am all set." Sallot said, though the aura still troubled her as she wondered what this was. And what was it that had given her this...feeling of dread.

Lucinda looked through the files the tablet had and was shocked. She was surprised to read through all of the things the N.R.R. was doing for all of these years. She then slowly turned to Antarchy and Sallot and walked towards them. "You two might wanna take a look at this," she said, handing them the tablet and felt the aura Antarchy was emitting.

Antarchy looked at the tablet that Lucinda had, and he scowled.

"DAMMIT! I should've payed attention to him when I had the chance!" Antarchy exclaimed, "I shouldn't have jumped into this like he said! I'm going to bring those "Neo Red-Rockets", or what they're called, to their knees!"

Antarchy then rammed up the engine, and looked at Lucinda. "Are you going to come with us," Antarchy exclaimed, "Or are you going to stay here?"

The angrier Antarchy got, the more sinister the energy was emitting from him.

Lucinda was about to say yes, but refrained from doing so after remembering Khan's request. A few seconds later, she decided to stay behind. "No, I'm staying behind," she said, "I'm going to fulfill his request and make sure his tribe is safe. Then I'll catch up with you guys."

"Whatever you say," Antarchy said, "I've been losing my patience anyways!"

Antarchy then rammed up his engine, and started chasing after the van at full speed. After a few minutes, the Cruiser would be right behind the prison van.

"N.R.R!" Antarchy exclaimed, "We're here to take that guy you're holding prisoner! You guys are just a bunch of scum!"

I should've just listened to that guy to begin with! None of this would've happened in the first place if I did!

"Sir, I think they found us out." An N.R.R. soldier said to the commander.

"What a shame... I had just begun to warm up to them, too..." Brushing back his white hair with a chuckle, he contacted the gunners on the jeep roofs. "Destroy the pursuer. Give 'em everything you got."

"Yes, sir!" The soldiers replied as they barraged the following aircraft with rockets and heavy machine gun fire.

"Delta leader, we've run into a situation. Follow our signal and prepare to retrieve the prisoner."

"Roger, commander. We're on our way." a voice replied through the static of the radio.

Lucinda watched them race off and then she proceeded to go into the direction the tribe went, to find them. 'I have to make sure they're alright,' she thought to herself.

Robert saw Antarchy and Sallot catch up to the N.R.R. and proceeded to fly next to them. "What took you two so long?" He asked.

Antarchy looked at Robert flying right next to them, and noticed that he was flying. So, that's how he was able to catch up to my Cruiser. "I'm sorry we don't have the ability to fly like you!" Antarchy responded, "The real question is, are you here to help us or slow us down!?"

Antarchy the looked at the incoming attacks, and scowled.

"Sallot!" Antarchy exclaimed, "Please take the wheel!" He then handed her the capsule for the cruiser, "If you ever find it necessary, just put the cruiser back in the capsule and join the fight!"

Antarchy then jumped right out of the Cruiser, and then on top of the cruiser. Antarchy would then jump again, but even higher, and was able to kick away some of the rockets. He was also able to hitch a ride on one of the rockets, and send it straight to the direction of the shooters. When Antarchy was close enough to the shooters, he kicked the rocket away, and was right in front of one of the shooters. He then grabbed the front of the heavy artillery, and broke it with his bare hands.

Antarchy then glared at all of the soldiers, and said, "It's best for you to all quit while you're at it, or else something very terrible might happen to you all." Antarchy's aura was still emitting it's sinister energy.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had little time to process what was happening before Antarchy handed her the wheel and jumped to join the battle as missiles and weapon were fired at them. Sallot did not have much experience with driving this specific cruiser, but she managed to do well enough to keep pace as she was tempted to join the frey, but it seemed for now that Antarchy and the other individual who followed them had a handle on it.

Man, this is not what I expected to happen when I first got here. Just hope that if I need to jump in I can avoid going too far with it...

"I believe that's my line." The commander chuckled, taking his trench coat and hat off and tossing them aside as he stood on the other jeep, poised for battle. "Allow me to demonstrate the power of the Neo Red Ribbon armada."

Fuuka and Masura noticed Lucinda coming and nodded their greeting to her. "Where is Khan?" Masura asked, raising an eyebrow. Kiana listened intently as she continued talking with Master Talon.

Antarchy, still glaring at the commander, said, "Oh? You want to battle me? I'll have you know....that is a decision you'll regret indubitably."

Antarchy then went back into a fighting pose, but this time it wasn't reminiscent of Vegeta's. He had his arms spread wide open, and he glared at the commander of the Neo Red Ribbon Army.

"Come at me!" Antarchy exclaimed, "I'll show the true power an Acrosian can possess!"

The commander leaped forward toward Antarchy with a confident smirk, tearing through the air at surprisingly high speeds for a human. Temporal Accelerator: 200%. He thought to himself, a strange gray aura trailing behind him as he seemed to double in speed. Stopping behind Antarchy, he threw a powerful hook kick at the alien's head.

Lucinda stopped in front of Masura. "He's been taken captive!" She said, still holding his cloak, "By the Neo Red Ribbon Army! He asked me to make sure that your tribe makes it to the Owl School for safety."

"Well, I'm here to help obviously!" Robert said to Antarchy before he took off. Robert then proceeded to punch the missiles away from Sallot.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had been prepared to blast away the missiles, not so easy given she had to steer the cruiser at the same time and she had lacked experience with that, but thankfully the other guy blasted them away.

"Thanks!" Sallot said to Robert as she began to really put the petal to the metal along side the Neo Red Ribbon vehicles as since Antarchy was busy fighting and she had trust Robert could deal with the missiles.

If I can just cut them off...

"Seems like I missed a lot, though I got to say I don't enjoy being blown off."

Wu's voice broke though as he had jumped down the trees, both himself and Iris had followed Rirobo and in turn appeared behind and, his old master and others who neither Wu and Iris had recognized. Iris overheard about someone being capture by the Neo Red Ribbon Army, which caused Iris to want to express sympathy though Wu's focus was on his old master. Someone who, even in spite of his teases and the way he had left the old school he still had a level of respect for. Even if he made most efforts to hide this.

"So pops, been a long time." Wu said, as he referred to Master Talon by his "affectionate" nickname, though Iris sensed how awkward this was for Wu. This on top of this Neo Red Ribbon issue was the last thing Iris or anyone needed now.

"Commander, this is Delta Leader, we have a visual on the target. Stand by..." The voice garbled from the radio.

A large shadow loomed over the speeding convoy and capsule cruiser as a massive aircraft hover over them, the turrets on the bottom taking aim at the cruiser. A hatch opened up at the bottom as it was lined up with the prison van.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Fuuka shouted. Masura grit his teeth.

"Fuuka, return to the tribelands and send word for backup. The rabbit girl, Kiana and I can manage looking after the others." he told the panicking female.

"Right...Good luck, Shadow Brother." Fuuka said, taking a deep breath to calm down. Then, she ran off into the dark of night, vanishing.

Last edited:
Antarchy got kicked in the back of the head by the commander's attack, which, honestly, was something he wasn't expecting.

But, Antarchy didn't seem to have flinched from the attack, and he started cackling. "It's the best you can do!?" Antarchy exclaimed with a sadistic smirk, "FOOL! You may have speed, but that's pointless in a battle if your attacks don't hit hard enough to do any real damage! You act more like a fly than an actual threat!"

Antarchy then zoomed in front of the commander, and aimed a direct hit to the gut and then he would chuck the commander into the air with his tail.