• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Blow

Rirobo was done with his lessons for now, so he had some free time. Choosing to wander the perimeter of the school, he noticed a group of people standing outside. Walking closer, he recognized one of them - Wu.
"Wu!" Rirobo shouted at him. "What are you doing back here?"

"Oh dear...." Iris said as she heard a familiar voice, as did Wu who glanced to the source and greeted him with a sly smirk.

"Oh if it isn't Riro. What, no hello?" Wu asked, as he referred to his self-given "affectionate" nickname of Rirobo as Iris could feel a bit of old tension in the air, as she could only hope the two matured enough to be able to talk again like adults.

Given Wu's playful tease, she did not hold out hope for that.

After a few minutes of flying, Zander narrowed his eyes at the collection of power levels near where he wanted to land. "Hm, there strong, thisll be interesting." He concluded before diving down quickly towards the large clearing ahead of him. Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT! He thought while slamming into the ground at high speed, kicking up a large dust cloud no more than 100 feet away from the group of power levels.

"Okay ow, gotta work on my landing." Zander groaned while stumbling away from the dust cloud. "Huh, so much for a quiet entrance." He joked while looking towards the strangers. "Uh....hey! Could one of you possibly point me in the direction of the Owl School? I dont wanna miss the tournament!" He asked loudly, slowly closing in on the group with his arms crossed behind his head, a rather lax look appearing on his face. These gauntlets are heavy, flying with em' is gonna be a challenge.

"I told you not to call me that, you-!" Rirobo was interrupted when someone landed in front of them. The warrior turned towards him. "Um... hello. The Owl School's actually right back there, but class is currently in session and the tournament isn't happening for another day. Master Talon does run a school, after all."

Cornela watched Rirobo and Wu exchange their greeting and the looked at Zander who crashed down from the sky. She then heard the mention of a tournament. "A tournament? Like a fighting tournament? I've always wanted to participate in one of those!" She said excitedly with her hands in fist form raised in front of her chest.

Antarchy noticed that many other people seemed to have popped out of nowhere. Woah. Are these really Earthlings? Some of them seem to be extremely powerful. Antarchy then focused his attention at Zander. Well, except for him.

Antarchy then went right next to Sallot, and whispered, "Do you think it's safe to come out now? Or do you think we should still wait it out? See if there's anything more they have to say. And, if I must say, this tournament and Owl School intrigue me."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had been listening to the conversation, to the best of her ability as more people appeared, before she turned to Antarchy and considered their options.

"I think...we should go out and talk to them. None of them seem, aggressive per say. Besides if we continue to hide out and they end up finding us here that's only gonna raise more questions. We should show that we come in peace we might be able to learn more about them and about this Earth in general. I think it's worth a shot, but it's up to you." Sallot said with a whisper to Antarchy as she gave her view on this.

Robert slowly made his way to the two power levels. Once he reached them, he saw an Arcosian and a girl crouched down. "Umm, hello?" He said, not sure if they were friends or foes.

Lucinda finished her smoothie and was a bit sad. She left the empty cup on the roof and flew off. She flew in the direction of the Owl School.

Antarchy nodded, and then said, "Yeah, you're right. I don't sense any form of aggression in any of them, but...."

And before Antarchy could finish his sentence, someone else appeared right behind them. Antarchy was really close to screaming, but he urged himself not to so that the other people at the other side don't recognize that they're there. Man, I hate surprises.

Antarchy then looked at the stranger, and in the lowest voice possible said, "Hello, there."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot also sensed the presence of someone behind them, as she turned to see someone unknown to her that just appeared out of nowhere. It took considerable effort to not let out a yelp or surprise or say anything.

"W-well, um, hello there. Mr...." Sallot said, as she aimed to keep her voice down while she tried to get the guy to reveal his name. If nothing else, she was thankful that this guy had not attacked them. That had to be a good sign, right?

"Hehehehe... excellent!" a rather short, pudgy man laughed as he observed the latest shipment of Roarokan slaves his company trafficked. He was wearing a glamorous suit and tie, along with a complete set of jewelry. As he grinned, his golden tooth gleamed, and his toupee bounced with every step he took. Each Roarakan was restrained with heavy chains that bound their hands and feet to the ground, keeping them stuck on their hands and knees. He paused when he saw the slave at the end; a female tiger Roarakan. "Hey hey hey, what's this?" he inquired, curious. The tiger growled a bit as the businessman stomped toward her and began looking her over. "Looks like we found us a rare breed! Not many tiger-based ones these days."

"Why don't you come a bit closer so I can tear you to shreds, you walking beach ball?" The Roarakan snarled in their language.

"I don't know what you're saying, but I don't like your tone." The man replied, glaring at the feline. "Guard, discipline her."

"Yes, Mr. Silvorworth." The guard replied, taking out a shock baton and zapping the tiger with it. She cried out and flopped down as volts of electricity tore through her body. "Stay down, cat." The guard warned. The female Roarakan simply growled in response.

Then...the lights went out.

Guards quickly turned on their weapons' lights, creating beams of light in the pitch black darkness. Mr. Silvorworth and the Roarakans (except the tiger, who simply smiled) seemed just as confused as the armed soldiers. "Who's there?!" Mr. Silvorworth shouted in a slightly cracked voice, a feeling of dread sweeping through his body. Then, a small beam of dark purple energy shot forward and pierced through one of the guards. It then wove and swerved through, around and between the remaining guards, occasionally piercing through one of their bodies. By the time the lights were back on, five of the guards had been killed, and the rest were thrown into a disorganized state of panic.

"Wh-what the heck was that?!" A guard asked. His answer came from above as something landed on him. His collegues focused on the large, cloaked form of what appeared to be another Roarakan, this one a panther. Mr. Silvorworth cringed, but slowly began to recover from his fear, and even chuckled.

"Well well, looks like we missed one." He sneered, looking into the cold, glaring eyes of the perpitrator. "Come to join the rest of your kin here in slavery? Guards! Take hostages!" he shouted. One guard started to move toward the nearest Roarakan, but he was swiftly shot down by another beam of purple light. The rest froze, not wanting to share his fate. "What are you ingrates doing?! There's six of you left, and you all have GUNS! SHOOT HIM!!" The rich slave trader roared. The men didn't hesitate to follow their employer's orders, and began to open fire on their attacker. Leaping up onto a rafter, the panther crouched down. Then, he simply faded from sight like a mirage. As the guards looked around, he took it upon himself to unlock the slaves' chains. Now freed, the felines pounced on their once captors, lashing out with their claws, fists, and fangs. Some even used their own ki attacks. When the panther appeared again and scanned the room for the fat little dwarf (as he referred him), he was nowhere to be seen.

Johnathan Silvorworth had never been so terrified in his entire luxurious life! As he shakily loaded his pistol, he glanced around in the hallways for any sign of the assailant. What did that man have against the glorious Silvorworth name?! Was he hired by those petty Roarakan sympathizers, or was he carrying out the orders of whatever tribe he came from? Why?! Roarakans were nothing more than dirty, flea-bitten, primative animals! They were supposed to serve their superiors! They weren't people! "Blast it all, WHERE ARE YOU?!" He shouted in the middle of his panicked thought.

"Behind you." a voice said coldly. Silvorworth screeched as if he'd been stung by a wasp and staggered back, tripping over and falling as the panther approached him. "Now, in proud Roarakans' names, I will send you to hell." he said, his english surprisingly refined for a Roarakan. A blade of dark purple ki formed around the Roarakan's hand as he raised it to finish his prey off.

"Don't you dare!" Silvorworth shouted, aiming his pistol with shaky hands. "I-I...I have powerful friends and connections who will hunt you and your tribe like the animals you are if you kill me!"

"Let them come. It'll save me the trouble of hunting them down myself." The panther chuckled. Then the brief smile faded. "Goodbye, Silvorworth." he snarled, finally swinging his ki blade.

Last edited:
Zander's left eye twitched as he spun around, "Hold that thought, we're not alone....and whoever it is....they feel different. There powers is very strange." He informed the others around him, bringing up his guard. "Even worse is they feel about the same strength as me so if its a threat I dont know if ill be able to take them." He thought to himself, slightly worried as he began walking towards the large bit of shrubbery. "Hey! Why are you hiding? What do you want?" He called out rather flatly, not wanting to drag this out if it did lead to a fight. "All these guys behind me seem rather strong so I shouldnt have to worry about them if this goes south....."

Robert watched as the two were shocked to see him. They haven't attacked him yet, so this means that they're a bit friendly. "The name's Robert," he said to the two, "So what are you two hiding from?" He then heard someone call out to them.

Antarchy looked behind him and saw that someone else noticed them.

Dammit! We've been caught! I'm not much of a fighter, so if any of them decide to fight with me, I might as well just give up.

Antarchy got up, and put his hands up in the air. "Look, we come in peace!" Antarchy exclaimed, "My name is Antarchy, and I'm from the planet Acrosia in Universe 7! We do not wish anything from you! I just sensed your power levels and decided to hide out so that I could hopefully gather information on this planet!"

If they decide to pick a fight with me, I'm toast! Antarchy was never really the fighter. All he knows about fighting is from watching Mr. Satan's Training Routine videos that Miss Icicure had given him back at Acrosia, and he doubted that he was as strong as the great and mighty Hercule.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot saw that they had been found out, and while she had some more confidence in her own fighting ability how much of that was deserved or not remained to be seen. Besides, Sallot would have rather avoided an unnecessary fight as she held her hands up to try and show she was no threat.

"Yes! My name is Sallot, I am a Saiyan from Universe 6 who came to visit. I mean no harm, neither of us do!" Sallot said as she vouched for Antarchy as she tried to explain that she and Antarchy came in peace as she hoped their words would be effective.

Ali' Khan tore through the forest alongside the freed Roarakans he had recently liberated. "Pick up the pace! They're about two kilometers behind us and closing fast!" he called out, clearing away some of the brush with his Shadow Blade technique. Keeping an eye out for anyone following them, along with two others dressed in dark cloaks he allowed the others to pass before he followed them in.

Meanwhile, a jeep pulled up behind Antarchy and Sallot, and a bunch of what appeared to be soldiers exited, scanning the area. Each one wore a military style cap with a red sideways hourglass-like shape with two R's, and a large golden N on top of that. One of them noticed the bunch and approached, keeping his rifle tucked behind him. "Pardon me, civilains, but we're looking for a bunch of Roarakan fugitives." he explained, taking out a poster with Khan's image drawn on it (although they made him look more menacing and evil). "Have you seen this...er...feline anywhere recently?"

Antarchy noticed more people come up from behind him, and thought, "Oh, great. There's more of them! This day can only get better from here!"

Antarchy then noticed that they weren't associated with the others, but instead seemed to be some kind of authority figure on Earth.

"I have never seen anyone like that, sir," Antarchy responded, "I just arrived on this planet."

Rirobo hadn't noticed Antarchy and the others yet. That was, until Zander pointed them out. "FOR KAMI'S SAKE, HOW MANY OF YOU ARE THERE?!" Rirobo shouted in shock, flailing his arms around. He then noticed the Neo Red Ribbon army. Wait a minute, that's...!

"I see... Well, if you do see this criminal, please contact us." The soldier requested, handing Antarchy a phone number. "Alright, boys, let's move out!" With that, the soldiers piled back into the jeep, and drove off, a second jeep driving by and following it out of sight as it did. "We better find him before he reaches the shore. Otherwise, there might not be another chance..." the soldier sighed.

"Well, that was interesting..." Wu replied as he saw the soldiers walk away. Both he and Iris had been unsure of what they were after, but both decided to disregard it as they focused on the other new arrivals.

"Man, seems we've attracted a crowd eh Iris?" Wu asked jokingly towards his companion as Iris let out a sigh, as she hoped that everyone here could get along.

Antarchy held the phone number in his hand, and stared at it with awe.

Could....Could this be....

"OUR FIRST ADVENTURE!" Antarchy exclaimed, "I knew coming to Earth was a good idea!" Antarchy then ran towards Sallot, and said, "We should get a move on! This is totally first adventure material! An escaped fugitive who must be captured at all costs! Doesn't that sound exciting!?"

Antarchy was really excited. Who knew that his adventure would've started this early!?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot was at first shocked behind Antarchy's energy, but that was soon matched by her own as she had a big grin on her face.

"Oh yes! This is just what I need, capturing this fugitive is just what I need to show what I can do! We must do this!" Sallot said in agreement with Antarchy, as she was eager to go and do this as she saw her chance to show her pride as a Universe 6 Saiyan and do some good for this world.

"I... I'm not sure. I recognize a similar symbol and outfit, but both on different occasions..." Rirobo said, thinking. "Anyways, classes are going to be over soon. I'd better go meet with Master Talon." Rirobo turned away, marching back towards the Owl School.

"Ah, so you are gonna go speak with pops then Riro?" Wu asked Rirobo, as he referred to him and his former master Talon by their more "affectionate" nicknames which only caused Iris to let out an annoyed sigh.

Always got to poke the bear with a stick, don't you Wu?

Rirobo stopped, his anger flaring up. He punched a tree next to him with Soul Fist, snapping the tree in half. He then looked back towards Wu with literal fire in his eyes.
"Never call me or Master Talon that AGAIN." he said coldly. "And get the hell out of school grounds. You're not welcome here anymore."

Antarchy nodded in agreement with Sallot.

He then looked at the crowd, and said, "Sorry new people, but we have an adventure to follow through and we can't stick around here any longer!"

Antarchy then threw out his Capsule, and he quickly got into the contraption that came out, his Capsule Cruiser.

"Come on, Sallot!" Antarchy exclaimed, "There's no time to waste!"

Wu merely grinned in response, as he seemed not the least bit intimidated by Rirobo's threat as was indicated by his sly smirk.

"Oh come now, am I not allowed to pay this place a visit and say hi?" Wu asked, his tone having a natural tease to it before he overheard one of the newer arrivals explain of some adventure he and a friend of his were determined to go on. Likely to do with this fugitive character which made him think, even as he kept his focus on Rirobo.

If I were to get this guy, maybe he'd have a bounty on him and I can make some buck out of this.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot grinned as she quickly jumped on the back of Antarchy's Capsule Cruiser and made sure she was secure before she gave Antarchy an eager grin.

"I'm ready when you are!" Sallot said, as she was determined to find this fugitive and help bring whoever it is to justice.

Antarchy rammed up the engines to his Capsule Cruiser, and then exclaimed, "It's show time!"

The cruiser then booked it out of the forest, and Antarchy tried sensing power levels to see if he could track down the villain, but....he wasn't really good at it.

Antarchy then turned back to Sallot, and said, "Can you sense any kind of power that isn't human around this area?"

"Alright, we'll camp here. If we're lucky, we'll make it to the shore tomorrow afternoon." Khan told his kin (in their native language). "Get some shuteye, and we'll watch out for our pursuers." As the crowd began setting up makeshift shelters to spend the night in, the tiger Roarakan from before approached Khan and kissed him on the forehead. "Sorry I took so long, Kiana." he chuckled, blushing a little as he embraced his lover.

"Well, you showed up just in time, Khan." Kiana purred. "Thanks. I'm just embarrased you had to save me."

"Khan, we got a capsule cruiser coming in!" One of the other cloaked Roarakans called out.

"Everyone stay low and quiet!" Khan ordered, and the Roarakans either hid in the brush or under the canopy, or faded from view under cloaks of light-refracting ki, Khan hiding Kiana along with him. Please don't find us please don't find us please don't find us...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"I'll try..." Sallot said to Antarchy, when she heard him ask her to try and sense power levels of non-humans that might have been the figure in question. Sallot took a breath as she closed her eyes to focus.

It was...rather faint, almost as if they had tried to mask their presence, but even if only a little Sallot was convinced she sensed...something that stood out compared to the average Earthling. Sallot's eyes would open as she began to share with Antarchy what she found.

"I...I think I sense more than one figures up ahead. But it's rather faint and I can't get an exact fix as to where they are. I apologize." Sallot said, frustrated she could not inform Antarchy as to where exactly these faint signatures had come from and had to settle with a general area which would make their search harder, even if she had pointed them in the right direction.

Robert had no idea what the heck was going. But, since he had nothing else to do, he decided to follow Antarchy and Sallot. "Sooooo, I'm confused as to what the heck is going on here," he said to the two.

Lucinda flew in the skies and saw that there was a forest down below. She picked up on a peculiar group of energy. The humanoid bunny slowly descended and encountered a tribe of what appears to be humanoid like tigers and leopards. "Umm, hello?" Lucinda said after landing.

Antarchy followed Sallot's instructions, and started heading towards the direction of the faint power levels. He started moving his Capsule Cruiser more slowly, so that they could try and get a stronger read on any ki-signature, or at least Sallot could.

After some time, Antarchy decided to stop the Capsule Cruiser and got off. He then whispered to Sallot, "If those ki-signatures you picked up belong to the fugitive, then our best bet is to search for them on our feet. Who knows what might just happen if we do encounter them." Antarchy then put his Cruiser back into its Capsule.

Then, out of the blue, the stranger from earlier before had appeared right behind Sallot and Antarchy.

This really shocked Antarchy, and he was about to scream, but decided to calm himself down. He shushed the stranger, and then said in a low voice, "What the heck are you doing here!? And how the hell did you catch up to my Cruiser!? We're trying to catch a fugitive here, and we don't need to cause some ruckus!"

The group of felines looked quite unnerved when Lucinda found them. Some of them got ready to make a break for it, others got ready to fight, showing their claws and growling. Khan slipped up behind her, still hidden under his ki cloaking technique, and quickly grabbed at her arm with one hand while using the other to muffle any sounds she might make. "Musara, begin relocating the tribe. Fuuka, help me restrain her." Khan instructed (though to Lucinda, it sounded more like different kinds of growls and incoherent words). The taller of the two began to lead the tribe away from the scene, Kiana nodding to Khan before leaving, while the other, shorter and female, got out some rope to bind her with and approached them. "Listen carefully. We're not going to hurt you, but we can't trust anyone right now either." the panther whispered in English. "This is just a precaution. Cooperate with us, and we'll let you go quickly. You can start by telling us who you are and why you're here."

(have to go to work soon, so I'll post again later on. Feel free to continue in my abscence if you want or have to.)

Last edited:
"Oh, okay," Robert said to Antarchy with a whisper.

"Now now, I'm not here to hur-" Lucinda began but was interrupted by Khan grabbing her arm and covering her mouth. This caught her by surprise. She tried to break free from Khan's grasp and tried to shout but her words were muffled. She was about to flare up her ki, but didn't after what the panther told her. Lucinda stopped resisting and cooperated.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot gave a nod before that guy, who had already snuck up on them before hand, but quickly Antarchy managed to control the situation and she managed to control her own desire to yelp out loud. Once Antarchy made it clear to the guy to keep quiet, Sallot thought over what Antarchy had said and it seemed rather logical.

"Alright, just follow me. Should get a better read." Sallot said with a whisper before she began to lead both Antarchy and the stranger in the general direction where she had sensed the faint ki signatures earlier, and indeed they seemed to become more clear to her senses as they approached cautiously.

"Alright," Khan said, uncovering her mouth. "Now, who are you, and why are you here? Be honest, but also be quiet." He motioned for his companion, Fuuka, to leave and join the rest of the Roarakans, and she put the rope away, nodded, and vanished from sight. When she was gone, Khan let Lucinda go, and offered her a flask of water. "Thirsty?"

Lucinda sighed in relief as Khan released her and drank the flask of water he offered to her. "Thank you," she said after drinking, "My name is Lucinda. I came here because I sensed your energy signals and decided to come check it out." She studied Khan a bit. "You're pretty strong to be able to hold me down," she commented.

Khan was silent, studying Lucinda's face and body language for any sign of deception as she talked, as well as listened to her heart rate from where he sat in front of her. When she finished, he made a mental note to continue his practice of masking energy, and gave his reply. "Well, you don't seem like you're lying." He concluded, stroking his furry chin. "I guess this means you aren't with the Neo Red Ribbon faction. Good to know." He then stood up, but then paused, sensing Sallot and Antarchy's approach. "We better get to cover. Two others with strong energy readings are approaching." He warned. With that, he nodded to the treetops and bounded up into them, quickly vanishing from view as he activated his Nightstalker's cloak ability, as well as tried to keep his energy level as well-hidden as he could.

Last edited: