• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Final Blow

The commander grunted slightly as he tumbled through the air. However, he smirked as a set of jets on his shoes ignited as he hovered down, staying just behind the jeep. "Impressive. I suppose I shouldn't hold myself back for such a powerful opponent." he said. Swinging around in front of Antarchy, he landed back on the roof and reassumed his stance, making small, subtle movements to close the gap.

Lucinda looked down at Khan's cloak and gripped it a bit tighter. "I should've tried harder...." She said, "I should've tried harder at convincing him to not turn himself in...."

Robert saw that prisoner transport and the aircraft arrive. "Not good," he said, wanting to blow them away, but couldn't since he was dealing with the missiles.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That...can't be good..."

Sallot had made that oh so insightful observation as her eyes gazed on the massive aircraft above them. Quickly she began to steer the cruiser to avoid the turret shots from the aircraft as she contemplated what to do. Eventually she decided to take action, having moved in front of the convoy before she pressed a button to turn the cruiser into a capsule once again before she jumped on the hood of the convoy, now that their own vehicle was in the crossfire, Sallot figured they would call the gunner off and give Sallot a chance to respond in kind.

Iris saw that the girl appeared troubled, and in spite of the tension between Wu and Master Talon, she decided to float over to the girl and try to say something to lift her spirits.

"I...I may not know what is going on, in detail, but blaming yourself is not gonna help anybody. Beating yourself up can only cause problems." Iris said, as the cat tried to advise the girl Lucinda to not dwell on this. Even if she had not known the full story, Iris hated to see anyone blame them-self for when something bad happened.

"Wu, what did I-?!" Rirobo was about to say when Master Talon put his hand on Rirobo's shoulder.
"No, my apprentice. Wu can assist us in this matter. I don't know Roarokan entirely, but I'm reading what I don't know from your body language. And if the Neo Red Ribbon Army has remained within Owl School territory after being ordered to leave... well, that's their mistake." Masukuro narrowed his eyes, and his ki flared up powerfully. "Where are they? The Owl School has business with them."
Master hasn't gotten serious like this since the Owl School got attacked by bandits... Rirobo thought to himself, slightly intimidated.

Antarchy spent no time with the commander, and launched himself straight at the commander again.

"YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I should never be underestimated!" Antarchy exclaimed as he aimed to punch the commander in his stomach once more.

The nameless soldier winced as Antarchy slugged him in the gut, and gave a small cough as he smiled. "Neither should I." he remarked, and then gave the mental command: Temporal Accelerator: 300%. Once more, the gray aura fizzled into view as in his perspective, time came to a slowdown. Moving around Antarchy as quickly as he could, he began targeting specific points of the body with slightly stronger blows; joints, pressure points, and other theoretical anatomical weakpoints of the body. Then, the gray aura fizzled out, and the commander seemed a bit winded from whatever it was he did. I can't constantly rely on Temporal Acceleration. I need to figure out where to hit this guy to hurt him. He's an alien, but his anatomy shares some similarities to a human. But in terms of other biological weakspots, I'll just have to play it by ear.

The claw of the aircraft dropped down over the van, with two soldiers riding it down and fixing the prongs to the vehicle. Then, the claw began to lift the van up toward the aircraft, the turrets providing supressive fire to keep away interference.

"GWAH!" Antarchy exclaimed as he got from his "joints, pressure points, and other theoretical anatomical weakpoints of the body."

Antarchy then fell unto the floor, and was breathing heavily. He seemed to be super-winded.

"D-DAMN YOU!" Antarchy exclaimed, "How could I have been beaten!?" Antarchy's purple ki was still emitting, and it kept feeling more and more sinister.

Robert was still knocking the missiles away and saw the van being lifted. He then felt Antarchy's sinister energy growing. "Not good," he said to himself, "I gotta do something quick!"

Lucinda heard what Iris said to her and knew that she was right. "Yeah, you're right," she said and looked up at Iris, "Thank you."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Darn it!" Sallot yelled, as she felt the van begin to lift up and knew she had to do something. With their mystery helper busy with the missiles, and Antarchy in a fierce battle while also having had released this..chilling aura, Sallot figured that somebody was her.

So Sallot jumped to the van, trying to do her best to avoid the gunfire from the turrets as she aimed to get on the hook that had been lifting the van and would aim to try and bash it and by extension the van loose.

I have to do this, I won't let injustice win!

"Because you're green. And no, not like Cell." the Commander said, standing over Antarchy, "You're inexperienced, or rather, not as experienced as I am. How do you think I created the N.R.R., diplomacy? I had to fight tooth and nail for 20 years to get it where it is now!" He then took Antarchy's chin into his hand. "This isn't the same Red Ribbon army from centuries past. I will lead the faction to where Commanders Red and Black failed to bring it. Remember that." He then let the alien's chin go and kicked at him, aiming to knock him off the jeep.

The claw was surprisingly sturdy, suffering little to no damage as it pulled the van closer and closer up. "Hey!" A soldier on the van shouted, swinging at Sallot with his bayonet.

As soon as the commander was going to kick Antarchy, he had a smirk on his face, and said, "Just kidding."

Antarchy's tail then wrapped around the commander's leg, and Antarchy continued with, "Experienced or inexperienced, you're a novice when it comes to falling for someone else's actions."

Antarchy then started slamming the commander left and right on top of the jeep, and after a few swings, Antarchy let him go.

"Now, let's get more serious in this fight shall we?" Antarchy said very poised. The aura emitting from him still hasn't left.

Cornela was running across the woods. She had been following Antarchy's group for a bit now. She jumped on top of a few trees and hopped on top of the van. "Hey guys. What's going on here?" She asked casually. "Actually you don't need to answer that, I can get a good idea of what's happening. You need to get this hook off this van right?" She said.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Eeep!" Sallot said, as she had ducked from the strike of the bayonet and had been forced to turn her attention towards the Neo Red Ribbon soldier before one of the people she had observed earlier arrived on the van and asked about the situation.

"Y-yeah! We need to get this hook, I'll help you with it once I finish with this guy!" Sallot said, as she had pointed to the hook that had the van secured in question to Cornela before she aimed to deliver a kick to the guy of the Neo Red Ribbon Soldier.

Wu himself also felt a slight level of intimidation when the master began to flare up his ki, though Wu had tried to keep a straight face through it all in spite of that.

Man, been a long time since pops showed some of his ki. He must be serious...

"I'm glad you feel this way, not then I think I speak for everyone here when I say we want to help in this manner. So if you can just tell us where this "Neo Red Ribbon Army" is we'd appreciate it." Iris asked of Lucinda as she had assumed she had known at least what general direction they could be.

Cornela nodded. “Alright, let me try.” She said before pointing her finger toward the hook. An energy beam then shot out of her finger at the claw of the hook. “Barely made a dent, I guess I do still need to get stronger.” She said to herself. “I guess I need to try something bigger.” Cornela opened her palm with her fingers strait. An energy orb started forming on her hand before Cornela suddenly turned to the plane above her. “Big Bang Attack!” She shouted a she shot a blue energy blast at the plane where the hook was shot from.

"That's the problem: No one knows where their headquarters is." Masura sighed, "Very few even know they exist. They always work behind closed doors, away from public sight." He looked up to the air. "Even if we did manage to get to it, we'd probably have to deal with countless security forces, even BEFORE we face the commander."

"Impressive. I'm actually beginning to see you as a threat." The commander chuckled, brushing back his white hair before returning to his stance.

The aircraft shook and tilted in mid-air, swerving out of control from the attack. "NGH! Steady, girl..." The pilot grunted as he once more leveled the craft. Soon, the claw had brought the van's roof into what appeared to be a retrieval chamber, with guards pouring in and taking aim at Sallot and Cornella with their rifles, each one wearing a gas mask.

"Freeze!" One of them shouted.

"Just as you should be," Antarchy said still very poised, "But how about we make deal?" Antarchy then started walking more and more closer towards the commander, and continued with, "Just let go of the Roroakan you have captured there, and there will be no further problems."

Antarchy then opened his palms with his fingers straight. "And if you don't comply," he continued, "Then I'll have to end your life right here, right now." A red aura then started emanating from Antarchy's head, and the same red aura started surrounding the commander.

"I just used a technique unique to my people," Antarchy explained before the commander could ask what is happening, "Paralysis. Now you can't move, so just make this easy for the both of us, and let your little 'slave' go."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Freeze? Well when you put it that way HA!" Sallot yelled as she began to fire a series of small ki blasts at the rifles the guards had. Sallot had figured if she managed to disarm them they would only become much easier to deal with. Sallot had not been ready to give up, she was gonna make up for unknowingly helping the enemy and she vowed to make things right.

No matter what, I won't let evil prevail!

"My, aren't I in a bind." The commander laughed, "And tell me, why do you care about what happens to him? You don't even know him. What makes that cat so special to you?" He raised his eyebrow in curiosity as he questioned Antarchy's logic.

As the blasts flew at the guards, some dropped their rifles as they broke and drew their pistols, rolling aside from the explosions from the ki attacks as they did so. Others were hit by the blasts and knocked out, protected by their armor. Beneath the van, the hatch to the retrieval bay began to close, and a strange fog began to fill the room. At the same time, two sets of thick steel doors closed the bay off from the rest of the craft.

Cornela noticed the hatche beginning to close and heard the sound of a gas starting to appear in the room. “Uh oh, that can’t be good.” She said to herself before jumping forward and kicking two of the guards aside and running to the uncounsious guards and took their gas mask. She took her sunglasses off and put a gas mask on. She thinks took another one and threw it toward Saillot. “Quick, put this on. I hear gas.” She said.

Antarchy laughed a bit himself, and said, "You're right. He does mean absolutely nothing to me....for now. I heard from a little bunny that you used the Rorokans as slaves, which proved to be quite useful for you, but you didn't understand how to lead them, which is why they were ultimately able to escape from your puny grasp."

Antarchy then gripped his palm, which would make the force of the paralysis even stronger.

"Now, if those people were under my control," Antarchy continued, "Then it would be a completely different story. This planet will see it's end days faster than anyone could've ever imagined! But, but, but, there's still one issue I'm afraid. I'm not strong enough. I already know you've been holding back throughout our entire fight. You could've beaten me down by now if you didn't hold back. And I could lose to you, that just proves how weak I am myself, and a weakling should never lead. But that's my plan, I'll quickly get stronger, stronger than anyone could ever imagine, and it'll especially be easy with the help of these, so called, 'friends.'"

"So, are you going to help me?" Antarchy asked, "Or do I just have to end your pathetic life right here, right now?"

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot quickly caught the gas mask, as she covered her mouth and nose with it to prevent the leaking gas and having denied it the chance to get to her. Sallot gave a thankful nod to Cornela, as she had continued to blast away at the weapons of the soldiers while she had remained oblivious to Antarchy's ever darker turn he had made during his battle.

Zander's teeth clenched as he had been listening to Antarchy from a distance, a visible aura had begun to shimmer around him. "And to think.....I stood down because Antarchy SEEMED nice.....I should learn to be more alert...." He finished quietly, a solemn look on his face as his eyes began to trail down towards his gauntlets. "I shouldnt..." His right hand slid over the latch of his weight. "He's not our enemy at the moment, why should I worry about him?" A small click could be heard as the latch snapped back on his wrist. "But I cant stand aside and let Antarchy talk as if this planet is free to claim!" Both gauntlets hit the floor, leaving small cracks along the rocky pavement as Zander's power level skyrocketed to nearly double what it was before.
"Haaa!" He roared, charging forward with a left hook aimed directly at Antarchy's head, the move completely unexpected and abrupt. "You will NOT claim this planet." He yelled as the gap between the two was close almost instantly, his eyes locked with the leader of the Commander. "It may not happen today....but youll be defeated as well."

Cornela was busy dodging and beating up the guards when suddenly she felt Antarchy's sinister aura flare up then Zander's aura suddenly increasing. "What is going on down there?" She said out loud, her voice muffled by the gas mask. "She then jumped on top of the van. "This fight is getting us nowhere, and I really want to know what's going on down there." She said before getting into a Kamehameha position. "The walls of this place seem to barricaded by steel doors, but The bay hatch doesn't seem to have any extra protection." She said as she began powering up. "KA...ME...HA...ME!" She shouted as a flue light started forming between her hands. "HA!" She shouted as she shot the Ki wave at the Bay door to hopefully either pierce it or knock it off.

"ARGH!" Antarchy exclaimed as he got hit in the head by Zander's attack. The attack then caused Antarchy's paralysis to lose grip from the commander.

"YOU FOOL!" Antarchy exclaimed, "You have no idea what you've done! I had him in my grasp! There's no way any of us could beat him in a fight, so all of this was pointless!"

Antarchy then put his hand out in a choke-hold gesture, and the same red aura from before then started emanating around his hand. The red aura was then surrounding Zander's neck, choking Zander in the process, and Antarchy continued with, "I will not let you get in my way! I have to end this! You're just a weak earthling who doesn't know any better! SO DON'T GET IN MY WAY!" Antarchy's grip then got tighter around Zander's neck.

Zander gripped his out neck, his face reddening as he struggled against his foe. "J-just a weak earthling huh?" His eyes locked with horned foe. "You know what being an earthling means to me? If your to weak to defeat an opponent without some cheap tricks....you might as well die." His voice was cold, much colder than anyone would expect from a youth such as himself. "And as for claiming this planet, ill get in your way as much as I possibly can because..." His aura ignited around him, his face contorting into a frown as he struggled more. "...this....IS MY HOME!" He roared, his aura quickly increasing in size as his power shot up for a brief moment, the energy around his neck seemed to disperse as he dropped to the floor on his knees panting, his power instantly returning to normal. "Huff...huff....both of you....ill defeat....both of you." He spoke so quiet only he could hear it, his head lifting just enough to see the Arcosian and the Commander's faces.

Dammit! This has now turned into a battle royale! If this goes on any farther, the Neo Red Ribbon freak will just take advantage of this situation!

"You idiot!" Antarchy exclaimed annoyed, "I wasn't planning to take control of this planet, you dolt! I was just trying to come up with a false sense of fear for this freak! Now, BECAUSE OF YOUR IDIOCY, I have no other way of beating this guy and saving the Roroakan! If only you hadn't showed up! This guy would've been dead, and I could have had the Roroakan safe! But you're just as much of an idiot as everyone on this planet, and can't use common sense!"

Antarchy then turned towards the commander, and exclaimed, "FORGET THAT EARTHLING! I am the one you're fighting! One of us is going to die today, and it definitely won't be me!"

Last edited:
"Well, it seems fortune smiles upon me." The commander laughed, casually putting his trench coat back on as Antarchy and Zander fought. Once they were done, he simply smirked and shook his head, almost seeming to pity them. He first turned to Zander. "Defeat me? You can hardly stand now, let alone throw a punch!" he stated, straightening his collar. "But if you insist on fighting, I do have one more trick up my sleeve." Getting into a new stance, he grinned wildly as the gray aura formed around him again. Temporal Accelerator. 300%! With that mental command, his personal flow of time accelerated to three times normal speed (though in his eyes, it seemed time was slowing down). Rushing forward, he started by delivering a brutal kick aimed at at the Acrosian's back, then threw a hammer strike to Zander's chest, unleashing his full strength into each blow, and again aiming to distance them from his convoy. As the aura faded, he noticed his aircraft's bay door get blasted open, and the van falling out, landing in the treetops with a loud crunching sound. "And now we've lost the prisoner..." he sighed, pinching his forehead.

"Keep moving! We were trained to deal with this!" One soldier yelled as he made his way in a circle around Sallot, firing his pistol all the while.

Antarchy then got hit in the back from the commander's attack, and fell unto the floor face-first. He slid across the floor from the attack as well, which gave him some distance from the commander.

DAMMIT! If only the Earthling hadn't arrived! I'm not strong enough to handle that freak, and I doubt the boy is either! HE'S AN IDIOT!

But then Antarchy noticed a door falling from the sky, which made him start to question things, but then he looked up and noticed that one of the Earthlings blasted the door of the van carrying the Roroakan.

Antarchy could barely hold his excitement, and, with a sadistic smile, exclaimed, "YES! For once an Earthling isn't a complete idiot! 'Complete idiot' being the preoperative phrase."

Antarchy then noticed the commander was distracted, and went full speed ahead at him, and aimed to grab his neck with his tail, choking the commander in the process.

Cornela was slightly shook from her attack opening the bay door. As she fell, she glanced over at the commander moving very fast. "Interesting." She said to herself. After they landed, Cornela took off her gas mask and put her sunglasses back on. "Much better." She said out loud.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot had in turn dodged each one of the bullets fired, to the best of her ability, as she aimed to blast the solider in the ground in front on him with the intent to create a shockwave that would send him flying back.

All right, now that the van is out we have a chance! We have to seize this!

The soldier cried out as he flew back, grunting as he hit the wall and slumped down. "Y-you... I won't... let you stop... us...!" he groaned as he shakily aimed his weapon at the now distracted Sallot and fired his last round before passing out.

The commander grit his teeth as he first tried to loosen Antarchy's grip around his throat, but then stopped and put his sleeves together. Smirking, he drew his hand back out and something in it gleamed as it slashed at Antarchy's tail. When the motion stopped, it was revealed to be a short knife with the blade drenched in some sort of liquid. Paralysis venom, He thought, Assuming that attack cut into him, this should slow him down enough to make a comeback...or an escape. Either or. Pressing a button on his wristwatch caused a steel cable with a platform at the end to lower from the cockpit of the aircraft above.

"ARGH!" Antarchy exclaimed as he got cut by the small knife.

Antarchy's tail then let go of the commander's neck, and, for payback, he slapped the commander across the jeep with his tail.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?" Antarchy exclaimed, "I swear...I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR CUTTING ME! YOU.....y-you....filthy....freak...." And before Antarchy could say anything else, he fell unto the floor unconscious.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"GAH!"

Sallot cried out as she felt the bullet graze her shoulder, Sallot had dropped her guard mistakenly for a moment; having believed that the solider was dealt with and only had the reflex to avoid a more lethal strike as she caught wind of the incoming projectile a little too late. Sallot held her shoulder in pain, but that had taken a back seat when she felt that energy from Antarchy fade which she had to admit troubled her.

Antarchy, got to make sure he is okay...

Twirling his weapon in his hand, the commander made his way toward Antarchy, smiling triumphantly. "It's a shame, really. I was actually having fun with you. So far, you and your band of ragtag heroes are the only real obstacle we've ever faced." Holding up his knife and ready to plunge it into the Acrosian's heart, his smile grew, and his eyes widened with excitement and anticipation. "Alas, all good things must come to an end, and while I may be losing a worthy foe, I'll be gaining a future for my organization. The N.R.R. will bring humanity into a new era under my reign. Remember that as you watch from the afterlife." He stood over his prey and prepared to finish him off...

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"NO!!!"

Sallot had made it back to where Antarchy had fought and to her horror saw a Neo Red Ribbon soldier about to deliver the killing blow to his prone body, something she was not about to allow to happen.

So on an impulse, Sallot charged forward and had the intent to deliver a kick to the back of the Neo Red Ribbon commander to try and knock him away from Antarchy.

As the commander was about to gut Antarchy like a fish, he heard a shout come from behind him and whirled around to find Sallot rushing at him. Reacting quickly, he crossed his arms in front of him, staggering back at the kick's strength. "Heh. One more, eh?" he muttered, "Alright, then, let's see if you're any better than your friend. Of course if you just want to take the alien and run, feel free to do that as well. There's no shame in it, and the Roarakan you're after is free. You have literally no other reason to stay and fight."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Sallot considered her options, while she herself did not want to get involved in any more fighting than she had to which was a contradiction to her Saiyan atributes, however she knew she could not just allow this guy to walk away after all he had done.

"Sorry, but I cannot turn a blind eye to all you have done. I'll make sure you never harm the Roarakan ever again!" Sallot called out as she had assumed a combat stance. Sallot, even in spite of her decision to fight, could not ignore Antarchy's body so she would have to remain mindful of that.

The commander gave Sallot a look of disappointment, then sighed. "And with that, my generosity has been wasted." he said. "Suit yourself. I guess that's just one more kill under my belt." He then got into a stance of his own, knife tight in his grasp. Rushing forward, he grinned as a light gray aura once more surrounded him. Temporal Accelerator: 200%! Moving at double time-speed, he slashed repeatedly at Sallot, each blow aimed to kill.