• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Celacion's face turned dark as he walked in front of Damunga and slammed his fist onto the table. "Don't compare me to those other Saiyans! If they didn't attack the Tuffle, none of this will be happening! We wouldn't be in this mess if they didn't take over their planet!" He shouted angrily while his ki started shaking the whole spaceship. "I am not like those Saiyans. I'm not even from the same planet as them." He said as he calmed down. "I'm going to sleep, good night." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

The second Celacion's hand slammed into the table, it broke in two. Much to Arcie's horror.

"M-my dinning table!"

Arcie glared at Celacion, but frowned when she saw the anger in him as he stormed off.

"T-the guest room is down the hall to the left, i-if you are interested..." Arcie said, offering Celacion a place to stay for the night. Damunga said nothing as he watched Celacion storm off. Arcie let out a sigh.

"Why can't you all just get along?"

Celacion looked back towards Arcie. "No thanks, I'll sleep outside." He said as he walked outside the space ship. He walked to a tree and sat down against it and closed his eyes, a bit later he fell asleep.

"I guess I'll head back to the Nighthawk - see what Ji's doing and use the battle data I analyzed." Ken said, taking his gear and heading back to his ship. "You ship's pretty cool... Arcie, was it? Nice tech. Maybe I could upgrade you sometime." He left before Arcie could respond, just in case she took his offer poorly.

Icicure felt bad. First of all, she misjudged Celacion, and secondly, Ozen was mad at her for using his family's technique.

I guess his technique hits more to home than I thought. I'm sorry, Ozen. I would ask him if he could train me, but I don't think he would want to.

Icicure looked at Arcie, and said, "I'm not going to go to sleep. I'm instead going to go outside, and keep guard." Icicure then flew out of the ship, and sat on top of it.

Arcie let out a sigh, disappointed with all the in-fighting between going on between Damunga's friends. Arcie glanced up at Damunga who was back to eating some last bit of cooked crab.

"Do your friends fight like this often?" Arcie asked as Damunga glanced at the girl after he finished eating.

"They're not friends. Don't got any of those." Damunga said as he walked over to lay on the couch of the lounge room. Arcie raised an eyebrow as she followed him and sat on nearby chair.

"Not friends? Then why are you here? Sorry but you don't seem like the sentimental type to go fight for the freedom of a stranger's planet." Arcie commented as Damunga glanced at the girl.

"Icicure is the first outsider of the demon realm to best me in combat. I made it a goal to surpass her. I heard from Ozen that she was coming here to fight Truffles. Thought it'd be a fair chance to see how I stocked up to her after some training and a chance to improve myself by fighting said Truffles." Damunga explained as Arcie gave a nod.

"So, you don't consider any of them friends? You don't consider...me a friend?" Arcie said, with a touch of disappointment to her voice. Damunga just raised an eyebrow.

"We're partners. You need muscle and I need transport. More important, why would you want to be friends with me?" Damunga asked, Arcie remained silent as she tried to put her feelings into words.

Icicure had a very sharp sense of hearing, and was able to hear the conversation Arcie and Damunga had.

I'm sorry for what you're going through, Arcie.

Icicure was in concetration, looking at the city the Tuffles have invaded.

If my plan goes through, then the Tuffles will never want to invade this planet ever again.

"Well, when gramps found me and took me in...he was the only family figure I ever got. Always encouraged me to be social and go make friends when I got older." Arcie explained as Damunga raised an eyebrow.

"Took you in? I don't suppose that's a nice way of saying your parents gave you up." Damunga said as Arcie surprisingly just gave a nod. As if that reality didn't upset her.

"Yeah. Folks didn't want me, so they dropped me off at gramps place. Said he never saw them." Arcie explained as Damunga gave a nod. This practice of abandoning children was not uncommon in his own realm, but there were laws against doing it with direct heirs. Even the king couldn't overturn the old time traditions.

Still, he didn't think a practice of his demon clans would persist outside the realm.

"He was pretty blunt about it." Damunga said, as Arcie gave a nod.

"Yeah...he was, by his own words, on his last legs when he took me in. Told me I had to grow and mature faster than most to survive. Taught me all he knew about tech and flying ships. I owe gramps everything. Since he passed, I've been on my own." Arcie explained as Damunga thought over what the girl had told him.

Sasha continued to sleep even through Celacion's outburst. All that training has made her exhausted. She looks more peaceful while she's asleep.

"If nothing else, this experience will make you strong. Helped you stand on your feet." Damunga said, offering his own silver lining to the girl's situation.

"I suppose. Though sometimes it can get...lonely looking after yourself. No one to talk to. You ever get that feeling?" Arcie asked Damunga, who frowned over a thought.

"Given I've spent most of my life with a father who scarred me and a sister who wished I was dead, no. Being alone since I was cast out has been the most peaceful period of my life." Damunga said, rubbing his own shaven horns. Arcie gave her "partner" a sad look.

"But you're life doesn't have to exist in isolation. You can open yourself to others who might not hate your guts. You can make friends, you can be happy." Arcie suggested. Damunga shook his own head.

"Being happy isn't gonna make me stronger. Making friends isn't gonna make me stronger." Damunga said as Arcie shook her own head.

"There's more to life than strength..." Arcie mumbled as Damunga shot the girl a glare.

"Strength is everything to me! I don't have the luxury of being weak. Without strength I can never be an acceptable heir. Without strength I will never get approval of my family. Without strength...I can never go home." Damunga said, aggressive at first before his voice trailed off at the end as he glanced at the floor. Arcie looked on, having seemingly understood who Damunga really was.

In spite of your anger. In spite of how much you value power, and hate social attachments. I don't think you care about that. All you want...is the love your family never gave you. You're just hurt and want to go home.

Last edited:
Icicure had heard both stories from Damunga and Arcie.

So, that's your story Damunga. Well, then...I'm going to train to become the strongest ever! Not just for me, but for you too!

Icicure then flew down to Celacion, who was sleeping under a tree. Icicure then punched the tree, causing all of its leaves to fall all over Celacion. She was hoping this would wake him up. "I'm sorry Celacion, but," Icicure said, "I was hoping I could ask you a favor. But if you don't want to hear it, I understand."

Ji woke up, getting up sleepily. She yawned. "Morning, Ken... Ken?" Looking around, Ji noticed Ken wasn't in the ship. Nor was his secret project, for that matter. She saw the cargo bay door was open. "Huh. He must have gone somewhere." Ji took her motorbike out from the compartment it was held in on the ship, revved it up, and headed out to go look for Ken.

Celacion woke up after all the leaves on the tree fell on hi, to see Icicure standing in front of him, he yawned. "Yeah what do you wan to ask me?" He asked. "Also you don't have to apologize, I can see why most people would see all Saiyans as the same." He said as he stood up.

Ji noticed something in the distance. Loud crashes? Her motorcycle accelerated, and she rode up a hill. Coming to a stop, she saw something she hadn't seen... well, ever.
"Holy crap, Ken! Are you training?!"
Ken was training, indeed. He had just blasted a piece of rock out of the mountain, now he was tossing it into the air. Using the Paragon Suit's jets, he dashed to the other side of the boulder. Taking out his blaster, he began to fire at the large rock, chipping it down. He charged a shot and fired it straight into the middle. The rock exploded into hundreds of tiny fragments. Ken dashed out of the way, dodging the falling debris. Just then, he noticed Ji... and someone following her. "Oh! Hey, Ji."

A ship landed near the mountain Ken was destroying. A female with Saiyan armor walked out followed by a few Tuffle soldiers and other people that looks Saiyan . "Why did you bring me out here again?" The female said. "Lady Infant, this is the location that two of our guards were patrolling before they went missing." Infant shot the soldier a glare. "So what? Is isn't my job to look for missing soldiers." She said angrily with her arm on her hips. "But we also detected high power signature coming from there." The soldier said. "Isn't that why you brought them along?" She said pointing at the few Saiyan lookalike behind the Tuffle soldiers. "You woke me up in the middle of my nap!" Infant screamed. "I'm sorry ma'am." The soldier said.

Ken quickly darted up to Ji, grabbing her and dashing behind the hill. They left the motorbike, but it was now flat on its side so it was hard to notice. Ken deactivated his armor, in case of tech sensors. He saw Ozen, and shot him a worried look. Get us to a safe vantage point!

Icicure smiled to see that Celacion wasn't mad at her. She then said, "Thank you. So what I wanted to tell you was..." But Icicure was then interrupted by the sudden appearance of Ozen.

Ozen said that there are more Saiyans on this planet, and Icicure asked, "What do you mean?"

Celacion looked at Ozen. "What?" He said.

Infant had noticed a energy signature suddenly vanish and turned to face the way it used to be. "Interesting." She said quietly. "Send the special soldiers over to the location you're talking about, I'm going home." She said, walking back into the spaceship. "Yes ma'am" The soldier said.

"Uh, Damunga. My scanners are picking up some newcomers. What do you make of..."

Arcie had started to explain the situation before Damunga left out the door, giving Arcie an order to stay with the ship. Damunga flew over to Icicure's location, an eyebrow raised when he arrived.

"So, mind cluing me in on what's going on?" Damunga asked the group, no one in particular.

Icicure looked at Damunga, and said, "I don't know the exact details, but apparently there are other Saiyans on this planet."

Icicure then looked at Ozen, and asked, "Do you know if there were others with the Saiyans?"

Sasha continued to sleep peacefully until she sensed an unfamiliar energy through her dream. She immediately opened her eyes after sensing it. "Looks someone new just arrived, and they're not friendly," she said as she got up from the bed, "This better be worth waking up to." She then proceeded to put on her boots, gloves, chestplate, scouter and also wrapped her tail around her waist.

Arcie had gone to see if Sasha was awake and sure enough she saw her getting ready to leave. Probably to where Damunga was going.

"I'm just here to say I wish you luck. I'm not strong enough to be of any use, so I can only sit here and count on you guys to keep each other safe..." Arcie said to Sasha, a tone of regret on her end for not being a fighter and unable to help the others. Arcie felt quite useless in spite of her attempt to "motivate" Sasha.

By the time Sasha got ready, she turned to see Arcie enter the room and wishing her luck. Sasha smiled as she walked up to Arcie and kneeled. "Don't worry, you're not useless," she said as she rubs Arcie's head, "We'll be back soon." She kissed Arcie's forehead, stood back up and exited the ship. She then flew away to meet with the others.

"Tuffles. Working with Saiyans, if you can believe it. I thought I picked up someone saying their leader was Lady Infant." Ken said. "Hold up. We got incoming. Hi, stay in the ship!"
"Alright." Ji ran inside the Nighthawk, closing all the entrances. Ken activated his Paragon Suit and took out his blaster.

6 Saiyans flew near the ship and landed in front of Celacion and the rest. "Well, well. Look at what we have here." A buff Saiyan said. "How unfortunate for you to have landed on this planet." A shot said.

Damunga grinned, vanishing for a brief moment before he appeared behind the buff Saiyan at superhuman speeds. The gravity training had done quite the job at improving his speed.

"Oh, is it so unfortunate?" Damunga taunted.

"Shit. I was hoping for the Tuffle." Ken said, backing up a bit. He tapped a hidden button on the side of the Blackbird. He aimed his gun back at the Saiyans. "I saw you folks with that Tuffle lady. What are Saiyans doing working for her?"

A female Saiyan with chin long black hair laughed. "I guess you people don't know what a Tuffle Parasite is." She said before disappearing at high speed and tried to deliver a kick at Damuga. The short Saiyan jumped into the air and launched many energy blast at ken. The buff Saiyan threw a punch at Celacion who blocked it by crossing his arms. A saiyan with a mohawk jumped at Icicure. a saiyan with a short moustache ran towards Ozen. A female siyan with short hair that's sticking towards the side charged at Sasha.

Ken stood his ground, aiming his gun. The shots hit him, but were absorbed by some hexagonal force-field that was tightly fitting Ken's body. He charged up a shot and fired it at the Saiyan before running, putting the gun on his back, and creating two swords out of nanobots.

Damunga got his hand up and blocked the kick, a grin still on his face.

"Truffle Parasite? Mind cluing me in on what that is? You know, before I break you." Damunga said as he would aim grab the Saiyan's ankle and try to slam her to the ground.

The Saiyan landed on her hands and delivered a kick with her free leg. Damunga released the other leg and jumped back to avoid it. Both warriors soon faced each other, both had confident smirks.

"You'll find out soon enough..." The Saiyan taunted as she and Damunga got in fighting stances before they charged each other.

Last edited:
Sasha saw the fight begin from the distance as she flew towards the others. She then saw a female Saiyan charging at her. She was about to throw a punch, but Sasha blocked it by grabbing her fist and then throwing her to ground. The Saiyan was thrown down but stopped falling just before she hit the ground and got into a fighw stance. Sasha let herself drop to ground and landed gracefully. The female Saiyan then charged at Sasha once more.

Icicure was easily able to dodge the "Saiyan's" attack.

Icicure glared at the "Saiyan," and asked, "What are your motives with us!?"

The "Saiyan" gave Icicure a look, chuckled, and then said, "Isn't it obvious? We're going to get rid of the strongest people on this planet so that they don't rebel against Lady Infant!"

These people follow a newborn child?

"It isn't going to be that easy I'm afraid," Icicure said. "What do you me..." the "Saiyan" said before being interrupted by Icicure punching him in the stomach. The "Saiyan" spat out blood, but the blood looked unusual.

He was infuriated, and wanted to throw a punch at Icicure, but Icicure caught his fist with her tail. She then threw the "Saiyan" at the "Saiyan" who was fighting Sasha.

Icicure looked at Sasha, and asked, "How about we do a two v two?"

As the female Saiyan charged at Sasha, she was knocked over by another Saiyan. "Hey, watch it!" The female said to the other Saiyan.

Sasha turned to Icicure and smirked. "Sure, fine by me," she said.

The female Saiyan got back up, charged at Sasha and began throwing punches and kicks. However, Sasha was able to block them with ease.

The Saiyan Ken had hit was knocked back, and then got stabbed twice by the nanobot blades. No fatal wounds, but serious injuries. Ken took out his gun and switched its mode before blasting the Saiyan with electric currents. The Saiyan fell unconscious, and Ken began to drag him back to the Blackbird.

Icicure grabbed the "Saiyan" with her tail, again, and started slamming him on the floor repeatedly.

The "Saiyan" seemed exhausted from having his head being repeatedly smashed onto the floor. Icicure then grabbed the "Saiyan" by his mohawk. Icicure then shot a glance at the other "Saiyan," and grabbed the Saiyan with her tail.

Icicure was hoping to smash the two "Saiyans" heads together.

The battle between Damunga and the female Saiyan had been short but fierce, both fighting at high speed as they exchanged blows. However, when Damunga raised his power he proved too strong and fast as he pummeled the Saiyan like a pinball before he grabbed her by the tail and slammed her to the ground. Damunga placed a foot on her chest as he faced the beaten Saiyan with a grin.

"Now then, tell me what these "parasites' are?" Damugna said as the Saiyan responded by spitting his face. Damunga gave the Saiyan a frown as he wiped it off.

"Shouldn't have done that."

Damunga got down and just began to bash the female Saiyan with a ground and pound. He gave her face a sever beating with a series of punches. He did this over and over and over and over and over again. Damunga did not take kindly to being spat upon.

The Saiyan threw many punches at Celacion who was slowly being knocked backwards. The Saiyan finished his combo with one stronger punch that made Celacion slide back. "You done yet?" Celacion said as he uncrossed his arms and stood up. The other saiyan was supervised but then jumped up and tried to kick Celacion who grabbed the foot and swung him around then at a tree that caused the tree to break. Just as the saiyan was about to get up Celacion suddenly dashed at him and uppercut him into the sky before smashing him down with a lariat. The saiyan passed out when he hit the ground. "That'll take care of him." Celacion said as he descended.

The female Saiyan saw Icicure's tail going towards her and quickly dodges it.

Sasha noticed that Icicure's was about to hit her accidentally and quickly ducks down to dodge it.

The Saiyan took this opportunity to sneak up behind Sasha and grabbed her tail. She then attempted to slam her to the ground.

Even though Sasha was caught off guard, she still tried to stand her ground and not be slammed onto the ground. However, she had a huge blush on her face as her tail is still being grabbed by the female Saiyan. You see, she doesn't like her tail being grabbed. In fact, it makes her feel like she's been violated. "No one..... grabs....my tail!!!" She yelled as she turned to the female Saiyan and fired an energy wave at her. The blast was strong enough to pierce a decently sized hole in her torso.

The female Saiyan coughed up some blood as she let go of Sasha's tail and falls to the ground to die.

Icicure noticed how Sasha had killed the "Saiyan." I don't think there was a need to go that far.

Icicure had the "Saiyan" she fought wrapped around her tail, but he was worn out, so he couldn't do anything. "So, why are you helping out a Tuffle? I thought that the Saiyans would be against them, since they did invade your species planet."

The Saiyan scowled, and said, "I'm not going to tell you anything!"

Icicure then punched the "Saiyan" in the face, putting him out of commission. Fine, be like that.

Icicure then went and followed Ken, and asked, "What are you planning on doing?"

Damunga continued to beat his Saiyan opponent relentlessly, who had already passed the point of unconsciousness, surprised that no one tried to stop him yet.

"Damunga knock it off!"

Speak of the devil.

Damunga groaned as his wrist communicator, with Arcie's vocal disappointment heard loud and clear as Damunga stopped and got up to respond.

"I was having fun." Damunga said as Arcie rolled her eyes, not that Damunga could see her do it.

"She is beaten. Get her to the ship, I'll scan her and see if I can find what these "Truffle Parasites" are." Arcie said as Damunga picked the unconscious Saiyan up and over his shoulder before he flew back to Arcie's ship.