• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

Icicure was walking around the streets of her planet, Antardicodia, wearing a hood, so that no one would recognize who she was. It was a rainy day, and Icicure went to find a tailor so that she could get something to drink. But when she was about to enter, she noticed something that looked like a shooting star in the sky. She had a deep fond for shooting stars, so she flew up to the sky to see what it was.

Icicure finally arrived at the outermost part of the atmosphere, but she was surprised. Instead of seeing a shooting star, she saw a space pod with someone injured inside of it. With superfast movements, she flew right up to the space pod, and stopped it with one of her hands. She then grabbed the space pod, and quickly flew back to the tailor. As they arrived, she looked at the specimen that was in the space pod, he seemed to be healing, so she didn't bother it, and decided to get that drink she wanted.

The saiyan boy fell asleep in his pod when Icicure took it onto the planet. When he landed, he woke up form the shock. "What? Where am I?" He said quietly as he got out of his pod and under the rain. "Where is this." He though as he looked around.

Chris looked threw his ship and muttered unsavory words as he walked out. His ship crash landed on this raining planet. He turned his head when he heard a sound. He looked and saw a Sayin pod land about half a mile away. He walked towards the pod and saw a boy. " Hello there." He yelled at the man over the rain fall. " You wouldn't by chance have any spare parts for you're pod would you?" He asked

Icicure looked at the specimen come out of the pod, she'd never seen these species before, and she was intrigued. But she played it cool, and said, "Hello there to you too. Well if you really want to know where we're at, we're in the planet Antardicodia." She made sure to have her hood on, so that the specimen couldn't see her face.

Another of what looked like the specimen in the pod appeared, and he was asking for spare parts. Icicure points to a store that sells parts for machines, and says, "That store over there sells parts from anywhere in this universe, you should be fine there." Icicure then drinks up the rest of her drink.

Last edited:
Celacion looked at Icicure. "Antardicore, that sounds familiar." He said quietly as he leaned against his pod. The rain was pouring on him so he decided to get back into his pod and closed the hatch.

Inside the tailor of Antardicodia was a female Saiyan having a drink. Her name is Sasha and she decided to make a stop on this planet for a drink. As she took a sip from her drink, a somewhat bulky male went to her and started to flirt with her. "Hey there sweetheart," he said, "What's a doll like you doing out here." Sasha got annoyed and knocked the guy away with the back of her fist. "Don't call me that," the female Saiyan said as she took another sip of her drink.

Chris walked around in the rain until he found what looked like a pub. He walked in and ordered a drink. He looked at sayin who just punched a guy. " Let me guess he was hitting on you." He said as he took a sip of his drink.

Icicure looks back at the specimen, and says, "So, who the heck are you? Everyone here, including myself, are Acrosians." Icicure asked for another drink, she then looked at the specimen, and said, "Do you want anything?"

Icicure looked at the store, and noticed yet another one of this guy's species. "These guys are everywhere," Icicure thought to herself as she took another sip of her drink. She noticed how the new specimen was able to fling that Acrosian away like it was nothing, and Icicure was intrigued. She always did like to see strong people in the universe, "well not all of them," she thought.

Sasha glanced at the Quzacion and then back at her drink. "Yeah," she said without looking at him and took another sip of her drink, "It gets annoying."

He took a sip of his drink and looked at her. " So where are you from?" He asked. " I'm not hitting on you." He said trying to reassure her. " Just no one should drink alone."

"I know you're not," Sasha said, still not looking at him, "Otherwise my fist would already be in your face. I think my home planet was called Planet Vegeta. I don't know, but it's destroyed anyways."

" I heard about that planet." He said. " It's a shame about what happened." He said. " I was burn and raised on earth." He said. " So what seems to be worrying you?" He asked.

"I'm not sad about it," Sasha said as she finished her drink, "They sent me away when I was a baby anyways. Anyway, nothing is worrying me, just not used to having conversations."

He thought something over. " Look." He said. " I can offer you a place to stay and hopefully three square meals a day." He said. as he looked at her. " I'm starting a crew of people to do odd jobs around the universe. I'd like you to be apart of it. If you want to."

Sasha was a bit surprised by that offer and turned to him. "Really?" she said, while still maintaining her somewhat cold tone, "Why offer it to me of all people? I mean we just met. I'll give this, you got some guts to recruit a Saiyan." She giggles.

" I sense something inside of you." He said almost poetical. " Besides I know how to deal with saiyans." He said. " I had to deal with a couple of them that were trying to take control of my ship." He said

"Really?" Sasha said as she stopped giggling. She then thought to herself a bit. "Fine, not like I have anywhere to go," she said as she readjusted her tail that was around her waist.

Icicure had listened to their conversation, and so she walked up to the female Saiyan and the Quzacion, still with her hood on. She told them, "If you need any help getting around Antardicodia, I could help. I know the ins and outs of this planet." She looked at them again, and they were probably suspicious, so she said, "But if you don't need my help then go right ahead, I'm not stopping you." She took a sip of her drink.

Celacion listened to Icicure. "I knew it, this is the Acrosian's planet." He though as he laid back in his pod. "I still need to heal a bit." He though as he fell asleep.

Sasha turned to the hooded female Acrosian. She looked suspicious, but then again she probably thought the same thing about her. "I think I'll take you up on that offer," she said.

Icicure smiled a bit, and said, "All right, I know a good hotel around here, we could stay there for the night." She then started flying, and said to the others, "You guys know how to fly, right?" Icicure then looked back at the specimen inside the space pod, and said, "Hey, are you going to come with us?"

Meanwhile, Quite A While Away, A Burning Pod Lay In A Hole, A Boy Climbed Out Of It, Grumbling
"Had To Crash, How Freakin' Annoying!" He Took What Seemed A Scouter Out Of It, And Stuffed It in His Pocket, He Started Flying, Looking for Some kind of Civilisation. His Name W Neke. A Saiyan Warrior.

Sasha sensed something land on the planet and then her scouter detected it. She looked in its direction but decided to shrug it off. She turned back to the hooded Acrosian. "So, what's with the hood?" she asked.

Icicure sensed a power level that was located in a desolate area in Antardicodia, it didn't seem like an Acorsian. The specimen asked Icicure what the deal was with her hood, and Icicure looked back at the specimen, and said, "Nothing, really." She then looked at the specimens waste, and noticed a tail, she then noticed the guy in the space pod, and he had a tail as well. "Looks like their the same species," Icicure thought to herself. She then looked back at the female specimen, and asked, "What species are you?"

Sasha watched as the Acrosian noticing her tail. She heard her question. "I'm a Saiyan," Sasha replied, "I'm guessing you never met a Saiyan before?"

"A Saiyan, huh," Icicure said out loud, "To tell you the truth, I've never been out of this planet, and because of the constant rain, many outsiders don't visit, so I've only ever known of Acrosians."

Icicure took another sip of her drink, and said, "I know I've been missing out, but there's nothing I can do, so I don't bother." Icicure then said to the female Saiyan, "Please, tell me your name."​

Icicure responded with, "I don't think I want you to know." But before Sasha could ask any more questions, Icicure said, "It's because, um...in Antardicodia, Acrosians don't tell their name unless they share a room for at least one night. Yeah." Icicure lowered her hood to cover her embarrassed face.

"I see," Sasha said and looked down for a while. She brought her face back up and said to the Acrosian, "So, should we get going to this hotel you mentioned earlier?"

Icicure said to Sasha, "We should, but those two haven't said anything to me." Icicure then pointed at the Saiyan in the space pod, and the one who looked familiar to the Saiyans but didn't have a tail.

Sasha looked at the space pod. There was a male Saiyan in there. 'Oh, another Saiyan,' she thought. "I think he's asleep," she said and then looked at the guy she was talking to earlier, "Him I don't know if he's coming."

(Dude, If You're Talking About Neke, He isn't There yet!)

Neke Found The City, The Rain Was Starting To Annoy Him, He Flew Into town, And Hid To make Sure He Wasn't Found, He Said
"Phew. Finally, A City."

Chris fallowed a distance behind the female sayin and the cloak figured. He checked his souroundings and continued to press forward. He let out a breath as he stood a little bit away from them.

Nitro Would Walk in the City, Keeping his Hood Bound to is Head.
"Seems Reasonable, Wonder what Race lives Here." He said, Walking Into the Tailor, heading to the Bartender.
"Anything Works." He said, Dropping some Coins on the Counter.