• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

"Recording and analyzing the battle data to make improvements to my secret project. Might need it while in hostile territory. Huh... the other Saiyan's stopped fighting. Bit disappointing. Ozen should still help a lot, though." Ken quickly set up his gear and sat down. "Now to watch the battle play out."

Damunga turned and saw an open window with Ken filming the fights. Damunga pushed away the redirected Ki blasts as he gave Ozen a grin.

"Looks like we're being filmed. Smile for the camera!" Damunga said, pumping a little more ki as he charged Ozen looking to deliver a high speed right hook.

"Science project?" Arcie asked Ken.

"More than a science project, I'd think. If it comes to it, the results of this fight may just save our lives." Ken said, smiling. "I'm not just recording the battle, I'm recording its data. Power levels, force calculations, Ki reserves, the works. Now sit back and watch the fight."

Ozen leaned back to dodge the right hook, but his energy was running low and he wasnt quite fast enough, Damungas powerful fist ran across the front of Ozens face catching his nose. CRACK! A loud pop could be heard as Ozen went spinning backwards, barely steadying himself, he clutched his freshly broken nose. His eyes watered making it almost impossible to see as blood poured from his face. "Ah! Man this hurts!" He said while clenching his eyes shut. He winced while pinching his nose between his fingers, a few more loud pops could be heard as he reset it. Ozen wiped the tears and blood away from his face before reentering his fighting stance. "Round 2." He said with a pained grin before charging Damunga going for an uppercut, his movements much slower than before.

Damunga jumped back to avoid the uppercut, taking note of Ozen's slower movements. Arcie watched with concern.

"Damunga please don't push it. Breaking a nose is not what "training" should be." Arcie said with a scolding tone, speaking through a mic which transmitted her voice into the gravity room. Damunga shot Arcie a look before he turned his attention to Ozen and launched a kick aimed at his ribs.

Ozen brought his arms up to block the kick but in his weakened state Damunga broke through his guard and sent him hurtling into the wall. He slid down the now damaged wall and slumped forward, unmoving for a few moments. "He's so strong...I can't win." Memories of sparring at his families gym flashed through his mind, memories of his father.

"Hahaha! You see Ozen? Thats your greatest gift! You refuse to give up. Super saiyan or not, you keep fighting like that, you can beat anyone."

Ozen forced himself onto his hands, no longer able to stand he started crawling towards Damunga. "C-cmon! Let's k-keep going!" He yelled in a ragged voice, barely able to muster the words as he slowly approached the demon.

Damunga gave a grin as Ozen crawled towards him.

"The will to fight even in a hopeless situation. That's what I admire!" Damunga said as he lifted his foot with the intent to stomp on Ozen's back. Arcie had seen enough as she grabbed her mic.

"Enough! Ozen can't fight anymore. You've won, just put an end to this, it's pointless to continue!" Arcie yelled as Damunga turned to Arcie.

"Over? A fight is not over till one of the opponents cannot continue, submits or dies. Ozen does not fit any of these requirements." Damunga said matter of factly as Arcie glared at him through the window.

"This is a spar! Not a real fight, your stupid sense of pride is gonna get Ozen killed!" Arcie yelled as Damunga continued to stare Arcie down before he set his foot down and watched Ozen crawl.

Sasha gave slight smile and grabbed Icicure's hand to stand up. "Sure," she said. She then saw what Damunga was doing to Ozen. She charged at him while aiming a kick towards his face.

Damunga barley had time to react as he just barley dodged it, the blow grazing his chin as he faced Sasha.

"Hey, he wanted to continue. I just wanted to honor that." Damunga said to Sasha as Arcie let out a groan watching this unfold.

This guy is gonna drive me crazy...

Ozen weakly grabbed hold of Damungas ankle before slamming against the ground. No longer having enough power to support his weight in the increased gravity. As his body gave in to fatigue a sharp pain could be felt in his chest, and the increased gravity made it intensify more and more. "AHHHH!" He screamed in agony as the unknown pain kept multiplying. Not even aware of Sasha charging at Damunga.

Damunga found himself on the ground as Ozen managed to grab his ankle and bring him down. Damunga grinned.

"See, he still has fight!" Damunga said as he worked to break Ozen's grip and try to deliver a stomp on his back.

Sasha was starting to get annoyed at Damunga. "This is what I hate about men," she said, "You're always so stubborn!" She charged at Damunga once more to deliver another kick towards his face.

Damunga couldn't dodge this time as he was knocked back from Sasha's kick. Damunga glared at Sasha at he rubbed his jaw.

"Alright, session is over!" Arcie said as she shut the gravity to the room off. Damunga stood up and faced Sasha, giving a glance to Ozen on the ground. Damunga turned to Arcie who entered the room.

"Got anything to heal?" Damunga asked as Arcie gave a nod before set a medical kit next to Ozen and began to treat his injuries. Damunga gave a grin to Sasha.

"Think men are bad? My sister would have turned him to a corpse long before this point." Damunga said to Sasha.

Icicure walked up to Arcie, and said, "I think I have a better solution. I learned this from an old friend, but I never thought I needed it."

Icicure then shot her hands forwards to Ozen. And then suddenly...Ozen was covered in ice!

Arcie's eyes widened as she watched Icicure freeze Ozen solid.

"Uh...I'm not that much of a medical expert, but how is this gonna heal anything?" Arcie asked Icicure.

Sasha glared at Damunga as the gravity room was being shut down. She then walked towards Icicure and Arcie. "What did you do?" She asked Icicure.

Icicure looked at Arcie and Sasha, and said, "This ice uses a lot of ki, but when used on an opponent it uses your ki to heal theirs. And you don't have to worry about Ozen, inside the ice is basically just like a healing pod."

Damunga let out a sigh, moving to an outside window to see it was night out.

"Your friends are probably gonna wait till tomorrow for their plan. In any event all that training has made me hungry. Arcie once you ensure Ozen won't drop dead make me a meal." Damunga said as he walked off to the dinning area before Arcie turned to Icicure.

"So, Ozen is gonna be fine right?" Arcie asked Icicure.

"Yeah, he's fine. I think the only thing is that inside the ice, it makes your wounds feel as if ice was touching your skin, but that's about it," Icicure responded.

Icicure then flew around the ship, and said to Arcie, "So...where's the kitchen? I want to help you prepare the meal for Damunga, and the rest of us."

Arcie grinned as she led Icicure to the kitchen.

"I appreciate the help." Arcie said with a grin. Damunga meanwhile had his feet rested on the dinning table as he thought over today's events while he waited for dinner.

Arcie turned to Sasha with a smile.

"Yeah, the guest room is down the hall to the left." Arcie said giving Sasha's directions to the guest room as she continued preparations.

Icicure smiled back at Arcie, and said, "It's no problem, I actually enjoy cooking."

Icicure then closed her eyes, and looked like she was concentrating on something. Aha! Icicure then somehow teleported away.

After a few seconds, Icicure came back. Carrying a dead, giant, green crab looking monster. "I think this would be enough to feed everybody!" Icicure said.

Ozen felt cold, unsure of what was going on, he made the assumption he might be dying. He felt his energy returning, and he didn't know why but he felt the need flare his ki. As the young warrior did so the ice around his body cracked before exploding out on all directions. He panted while taking a knee. "Well...I'm alive." He said rather casually before standing up and stretching. He walked over to his weighted gauntlets and picked them up with a perplexed look on his face. "They....dont feel heavy at all." Ozen grinned slightly before tossing the gauntlets to side with a loud thump. He proceded to walk out of the ship wondering where the others went.

"Oh, well I've never cooked crab before. Still I open to new things!" Arcie said as Damunga watched Icicure with an eyebrow raised.

What is that damn teleportation trick?

Damunga glanced and saw Ozen emerge.

"So, back from the frozen slumber?" Damunga said to Ozen while still sitting on the dinning table waiting for Arcie and Icicure's meal.

"Thanks," Sasha said and made her way to the guest room. When she arrived, she opened the door and saw bed along with some drawers and a mirror. "Finally," she said as she closed the door. Sasha proceeded to take off her gloves, boots, Saiyan armor chestplate, and scouter, only to have her in her pink spandex while also having her tail unwrapped. She didn't care that she left them on the floor as she proceeded to stretch and lie on the bed, only to quickly doze off.

Celacion felt the immense collection of ki dissipate inside the space ship. "They must have finished with training." He said to himself quietly. He got up and started walking to an empty field. "Well might as well train myself a little for tomorrow." He said to himself. When he got to the middle of the open field he looked over at the castle. "I'm far enough from the main city so that the tuffle won't detect me." He thought as he smiled. He then clenched his fist and started powering up. An immense amount of Ki started emitting from Celacion's aura. Grass and small plants around him started to be uprooted, the ground he was standing on started to slightly sink in.

Ozen glanced at Damunga and nodded, not even a sign of negativity in his face. He looked down at his palm, crackles of electricity danced across his hand. "Strange...." The boy said quietly to himself before taking a seat at the table. "So...wanna go another round after dinner?" The boy said with an innocent grin, knowing full well that his power had dramatically increased from the fight.

Icicure looked at Arcie, and said, "It's fine, I can cook the crab. You work yourself too much, even though you're very young. I admire that, but I still think you should rest once in a while."

Icicure then tossed the crab into the air, and shot a blast at it. The crab landed on a table all cooked. Icicure then turned her hands into sabers made of ki, and with high speeds, she started cutting the crab into multiple pieces. Icicure then quickly got a plate, and dinner was ready!

"Alright, I finished! Dinner's coming right up!" Icicure exclaimed. Icicure quickly prepared the crab into multiple plates, and threw them unto the table. Each dish was sent to each corresponding seat.

Damunga paused for a moment, feeling a noticeable ki signature outside the ship.

Probably one of Icicure's friends.

"Nah, once I've eaten I'm turning in. I have three things I do: Fight, Eat and Sleep. I've got one out of three down." Damunga said, before he noticed Icicure prepare dinner. Damunga began to eat as Arcie had sat next to him.

"I don't mind working too much. People often say I'm too young to do anything, so I get a kick out of proving them wrong." Arcie said to Icicure before she began to eat her own piece of crab.

After Celacion powered up, He started punching and kicking the air while jumping and doing flips. After awhile, he decided to power down. "Whew, that was a good warm up." His stomach suddenly growled. "Oh yeah, I haven't eaten all day." He then caught a falling bush right next to him and took the berries and started eating them.

Icicure smiled at Arcie, and said, "I bet you do. You definitely have things covered here."

Icicure looked around to see that Sasha wasn't anywhere to be seen. Icicure decided to find her.

Icicure then started flying around the ship, until she found a room. She entered the room, only to see Sasha asleep. Oh, man! She's asleep. Looks like she'll never try Icicure's special cooking.

Icicure then flew back to the dining room, and looked at Ozen, "So, Ozen, are you going to follow through my plan, or Celacion's?"

Ozen shrugged at Damungas comment, probably was for the best anyways. He then directed his attention to Icicure, his smile fading into a blank expression. "Hm...run both plans by me and then I'll decide." Truthfully Ozen hadn't focused much on either plan and east really sure why he was needed. After all, how useful could a 15 year old boy with thin saiyan bloodline be?

Icicure said to Ozen, "Celacion's plan: Eradicate every single one of the Tuffles, and take back this planet. My plan: Make peace with the Tuffles, and drive them off of this planet." I've already learned his teleportation technique, the instant transmission, but the bigger we are in numbers, the bigger we have a chance of actually completing the plan.

"There will never be peace. The Truffles will never forgive the Saiyans and consider this conquest of an outside world an extension of their vengeance. Celacion will never forgive the Truffles and considers finishing the job his people started a step to reclaiming his home. This cycle of vengeance is not something we can solve." Damunga said matter of factly as Arcie elbow his ribs.

"No reason we can't try! I mean, peace is always better than war. There has to be a way!" Arcie said, showing full faith in Icicure. Damunga let out a sigh as he glanced down at Arcie. Damunga then turned to Icicure.

"How do you think we can achieve peace?" Damunga said to Icicure.

"I have a plan. I won't go to much into detail, but... I know more about the Tuffles than you think," Icicure said to Damunga.

She then turned to Ozen, and said, "So, who are you going to follow, me or Celacion?"

"Or you could follow us, Ozen. We could really use your help." Ken said, finally looking up from the footage he had been studying since setting up his equipment. "We don't have much of a plan, but there's someone that needs our help. And you're our best bet of helping them."

Celacion suddenly pushed open the door to the dining room still chewing on the berries from outside. "That's not my plan Icicure." He said as he swallowed. "I don't want to eradicate the tuffles, I just want them to get off my planet." He explained. "What do you think I am?" He said angrily.

Arcie glared at Celacion.

"HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GONNA SNEAK ON THIS SHIP!?"

Damunga gave a hefty laugh as he turned to Celacion.

"You're a Saiyan. Your people didn't have much concern with the Truffles feelings before hand as your kind committed genocide against them and took their home. It's only natural that once they came to take your home to assume you'd want them off your world by any means necessary." Damunga said matter of factly.

"In any event. You more than likely want to use force to remove them. Icicure wants to negotiate." Damunga further explained as he sat back with a grin on his face.

Last edited: