• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Dragon Ball Burst

"Fine. Have fun." Damunga said as he jumped the gravity up to 60x normal gravity. Immediately Damunga felt the strain as he struggled to keep his body upright. Damunga gritted his teeth as he kept his body off the ground.

I refuse to let mere gravity beat me...

Arcie meanwhile let out a sigh, thinking these four would kill themselves.

The moment the gravity increased Ozens aura exploded around him as he grunted, maxing out his power right away just so he could stay on his feet. "T-this is c-crazy!" He mumbled to himself before looking up at Damunga, the pain in his expression shifted to determination. "Damunga!" He yelled getting the demons attention before bringing his hand up, doing a 'come at me' gesture while forcing a grin.

"Wait, so the two of us can hear that voice but you can't?" Ken asked.
"He ignored me earlier, so I'm not bothering talking to him." the voice said. "Listen, you two. I need you to come and free me. I'm trapped below the enemy leader's main base."
"Oh. Is that all you need?" Ji replied. "Sure, we can handle that. Celacion, there's some guy talking to us through telepathy or something like that."
"Actually, why should we help you?" Ken asked. "For all we know, you could be an enemy."
"I'm afraid I can't give you any reasoning except that I'm on your side and I can help you take down the Tuffle for good."

Damunga turned and saw Ozen challenge him. Using the bulk of his power to stand, but still wanting to spar in spite of the struggle. Damunga couldn't help but grin at this.

"You, you are the kind I admire. Very well. Let's begin." Damunga said as he would charge looking to deliver a running punch to Ozen's chest.

Ozen crossed his arms over his chest blocking the hit from Damunga, he quickly threw a ball of energy at the powerful demons feet while struggling to put distance between them. "This gravity makes evading almost impossible. But Damunga gets clumsy and reckless when angered, maybe I can use that to my advantage." He thought to himself while trying to formulate a strategy.

Damunga jumped back to avoid the ki blast. His body a little sluggish due to the increased gravity. Damunga pumped up some ki and moved as quick as he could to try and get behind Ozen and aim to nail a knee to his back.

Icicure raised her ki, so she wouldn't get squashed by the enforced gravity. But somehow, her movement was different from before. She didn't feel like she was going to be crushed. The gravity was still strong, but she still felt different.

I guess my power did increase with the spar I had with Damunga. The sensation of getting stronger then you were before, it's...it's exhilarating!

Icicure then looked at Sasha, and said, "Come at me when you're ready! And feel free to use that Super Saiyan transformation!" Icicure then stood in fighting position.

Ozen attempted to spin around and block the attack but due to the increased gravity, he wasnt able to finish his rotation and was hit directly in the ribs which sent him spinning towards the wall.
"Gah!" He let out a shout as his body started skidding across the floor. The young boy slammed a ki blast at the ground which propelled him into the air back on his feet. Ozen panted before building energy into his right fist.
"Damunga! Here I come!" Ozen yelled before charging forward at his opponent, only to use instant transmission at the last second, reappearing behind the demon. He threw his charged fist at the back of Damungas head, hoping the demon wouldn't evade in time.

Sasha felt the intense gravity pull her down, but she raised her ki to prevent that. 'Now there's a feeling I haven't felt for a while,' she thought to herself. She then turned to Icicure. "It's okay, my base form should be enough," she said as got into a fighting position.

Damunga got his hands up to block, only for Ozen to disappear and then reappear behind him. The blow to the back of the head sent Damunga flying forward. Damunga spun around to land on his feet, rubbing the back of his head.

"Cheap tricks..." Damunga mumbled before he would dash forward looking to hit Ozen with a high speed headbutt.

"Alright, fine!" Icicure exclaimed as she charged at Sasha. She was must faster than before, almost reaching the speed of Damunga, but not quite there, yet. She aimed to grab Sasha with her tail, and slam her unto the ground.

Ozen knew he wasnt fast enough to dodge Damungas hit and was vulnerable to attack due to the increased gravity. "Wait! Thats it!" Ozen thought before letting his ki drop, the gravity forced Ozen flat on his back quicker than he would've been able to dodge. The moment Damunga was right above him, Ozen let a powerful blast loose aimed directly at the demons stomach.

Sasha was caught off guard by Icicure's speed and had her wrist grabbed by her tail. She was then slammed unto the ground. While she was on the ground, she grabbed Icicure's tail and tried to slam her unto the ground also.

Damunga saw Ozen fall to the floor and just managed to get his hands up to block the ki blast directly under him. The blast exploded against his block creating smoke. Damunga shook the blow off as he would aim to drop down and land a stomp on the downed Ozen's stomach.

As Icicure was about to be slammed on the ground, she shot a ki blast in the air, which shot her up in the sky. She then turned back to Sasha, and aimed to do a spin kick to her face.

She is strong, but it would definitely be much more of a challenge if she went Super Saiyan.

Ozen was slammed hard in the gut by Damungas attack, blood shot out of his mouth as his body warped the floor underneath him leaving a large dent. Thinking quickly he grabbed hold of Damungas ankle and coiled his body around the demon, locking his opponents legs while pressing his heel into the demons throat, hoping for a sleep out. He powered up, his aura exploding around him as he held onto the demon as tightly as he could.

Sasha saw the incoming kick and rolled forwards to not only dodge it, but also stand up. She was struggling a bit due to the gravity. She then proceeded to throw an energy blast at Icicure.

"Damn it, you are a tough one I'll give you that..." Damunga said to Ozen as he felt Ozen's heel on his throat before he began to power up a little more as he tried to overpower Ozen and break out of the hold.

Icicure jumped backwards, trying to keep her distance. She then shot an energy blast at the one that Sasha had send. The collision of the blast caused an explosion, and there was a ball of smoke. Icicure jumped through the ball of smoke, and aimed to punch Sasha in the face.

Sasha received the punch that Icicure dished out. 'Wow, she's good,' she thought to herself, 'Really good.' She then proceeded to return the favor by aiming a kick to Icicure's stomach. The gravity was her tail loosen up but she tries to keep it wrapped around her waist.

Icicure quickly grabbed Sasha's leg, and threw her into the side of a wall. She noticed how Sasha was trying to keep her tail intact, and Icicure thought she might be able to use that to her advantage. She then stood in fighting position to see what Sasha would do.

Sasha was thrown off and hit the wall. She coughed up some blood as she hits the wall. Sasha slowly started to get up and extended her arm towards Icicure. She shot out some ki blast that would follow Icicure.

Icicure was hit by every single ki blast that Sasha threw at her. Icicure then powered up, and she grabbed Sasha by the arm, so she couldn't escape, and started shooting plenty of ki blasts at her.

Sasha tried to break free from Icicure's grip but couldn't. She got hit by every single blast that Icicure shot at her. She then closed her eyes and shot a flash of energy on the floor to blind Icicure.

Icicure shut her eyes in pain from Sasha's attack. She quickly jumped backwards, so she could keep her distance.

She grabbed her eyes in pain for a bit, but then she remained calm. She stood there in silence, with her eyes still closed.
Eyesight is not important in a battle, I must sense their ki.
Icicure then started concentrating, she felt Damunga's and Ozen's ki, but then....she found Sasha's ki.
Ha! There you are! But I won't make a move, I want to see what will happen.

Icicure held out her index finger. Her eyes were still closed, but she was able to sense every ki blast. She then shot a laser from her finger, and was able to shoot every ki blast. Icicure then charged at Sasha, throwing punches and kicks, trying to get some hand-to-hand combat.

Sasha braced herself and raised her ki a bit more. She then started to throw punches and kicks at Icicure as well, while also receiving some punches from her.

Icicure was dishing out punches and kicks, but Sasha was doing the same for her.

Sasha, you are really powerful! But I'm not going to lose this sparring match!

Icicure raised her ki as well, and she then put a lot of her ki into her fist. She then sent her fist to Sasha's face, hoping to end the match.

Celacion sat down against a tree. "Its getting dark." He felt many energy emitting from inside the other ship. "I see that most people are training." He though. "Night is about to fall and seems like almost everyone is training, lets wait till tomorrow until we attack." He thought to himself as he sat against the tree.

Sasha saw the punch coming towards and thought to herself, 'Alright, here goes.' She unwrapped her tail, wrapped it around Icicure's wrist and threw her. Sasha then quickly unwrapped her tail and wrapped it around her waist before it could be grabbed. A slight blush formed on her after bringing her tail back.

"...is it fine if we wait?" Ji asked.
"As long as you still come to help me out." the voice said, fading.
"You guys can rest. I've got work to do." Ken said, grabbing some materials and running inside Arcie's ship.

Last edited:
Icicure was surprised.
Can a Saiyan's tail really do that!? I thought the tail was to increase their speed, and to have them transform.
Icicure quickly shot a ki blast to the floor before she landed. Icicure then got out both of her hands, used each index finger, and shot two lasers directly at Sasha.

Sasha's blush died down and ducked down to dodge the lasers. However, due to the gravity, she was forced to fall to the ground. Sasha struggled to get up. "Crap," she said.

Ozen could feel his grip being loosened from Damungas raw power. "N-not done yet!" He shouted before spinning in the air while holding onto to Damungas ankles before releasing him at a high speed just a few feet off the ground. He let loose a large ball of ki directly after letting go of Damunga so even if he managed to break his fall he would still be damaged.

"Intruder alert! Intruder alert!"

Arcie groaned as the alarm sounded once more, as she went to check it out herself while allowing the guys in the training room to fight with the alarm silent in the gravity room as to not disturb their training. Arcie saw Ken with a bunch of equipment and aimed her laser gun at his head.

"Who are you!"

Meanwhile Damunga was knocked back from Ozen's blast as he took a moment to recover.

"Not bad, not bad at all." Damunga said as he charged Ozen once more, firing a couple ki blasts at Ozen while he advanced towards his opponent.

Icicure noticed Sasha's situation, so she flew up to Sasha with high speeds.

She then pointed her index finger at Sasha, the ki around her finger getting bigger and bigger. It looked like she was going to shoot Sasha while she was in her weakest point.

But then suddenly...all of the ki from her finger disappeared, and instead Icicure took her hand out. She then said to Sasha, "How about we call this match a draw?"

"Ken. I'm with Ozen." he said, rushing into the gravity room and ignoring Arcie's blaster. He was about to enter when he noticed the gravity levels. "Uh... you got any windows into that room I could set my stuff up at?"

Arcie raised an eyebrow, before she pushed a button on her controller which made a couple of windows open showing the four in their spars.

"Alright. So, uh. What are you planning exactly?" Arcie asked Ken.

Ozen grinned as Damunga launched blasts at him. "Ha! Bad idea...KI GRAZER!" He shouted as a dark purple static arced up and down his arms. He pushed his palms out in front of him and the moment Damungas blasts made contact with his palms they immediately bounced back at him from point blank.